Double Heart Tattoo

Story Info
Just exactly who got screwed here?
1.3k words
133.4k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Brian entered the room he saw a young woman sitting at the bar with her back to the door. God what a back! She was wearing one of those backless tops so that the complete expanse of her back from shoulders to the beginning on the crack of her ass was completely exposed for all to see.

A middle-aged guy walked over from the far side of the room and leaned in close to her. If he had figured the angles right he was probably getting a good look at her left breast – maybe even her nipple. The guy leaned back as if waiting for an answer. The girl shook her mane of sun streaked blonde hair and the guy slunk back to his seat.

Classic shut down! Brian walked to the other end of the bar and sat down. He had a perfect view of her profile and her profile was just about perfect. Imagine your ideal woman and there she was. She glanced in Brian's direction and he smiled warmly at her. The smile was returned ten fold – she was exquisite. A slight nod of her head indicated the empty seat beside her.

"Hi, Brian Winters." He offered his hand and she took it squeezing it ever so gently. "Erica." He released her hand and they fell into an easy conversation. As they talked another man approached them with an unsteady gait.

"Yer was-ting yer time guy – she ain't giving it up for no guy, no how. Don't matter what's in yer wallet –she ain't gonna give it up." The drunk started to stagger off and then turn, nearly falling over. "That fucking tattoo is nothing but trouble and you mark my words."

Brain was intrigued. "I believe that man was very drunk." She flashed that dazzling smile again. "What was that crap about a tattoo all about?" The expression Brian received in response to his question indicated that he might need glasses. The girl glanced over her shoulder and down. Brian followed her line of vision. Fucking A!

Brian swallowed as he saw the tattoo positioned just above the crack of her ass. He looked and then looked again. It was two hearts, the one on the bottom had its point up, on one on top point down and overlapping the lower. Down through the center of both was a long thin shape with lines. It was that shape that had required the second look…it was a screw. When Brian sat back up Erica smiled.

"I absolutely love getting screwed in the ass…and screwing in the ass in return." Brian found his mouth go dry. "Pardon me?" he managed to squeak out. "You mean you like it and you do it in return?" Brian felt his heart pound as his cock stiffened in his pants.

"Exactly." That dazzling smile was making it hard to think. "I believe that it's better to give than to receive." Brian lowered his gaze and found himself looking at an absolutely perfect right breast capped by a soft pink areola and nipple.

Brian was startled out of his revere by the soft touch of her hand on his. He was losing all sense of perspective, he realized that if she asked, he would go with her. He grabbed at his wedding ring and held tightly – it seemed to ground him - momentarily. He eased slowly off of the seat. Erica fixed him in her gaze in much the same way that Brian had seen on the Discovery Channel when a predator had its prey in sight and was intent on devouring it.

She glanced at the ring on his third finger, "I actually prefer married men for the most part – they're so much more adaptable to following a woman's lead. Of course, a married couple is a rare treat indeed. I particularly enjoy opening up a wife for her first time – have you ever fucked your wife in her ass? – no? Good, you wouldn't believe how incredible the turn on is in presenting a freshly anally deflowered wife to her husband for him to enjoy while I then open him for the first time too – you are an anal virgin aren't you?"

Brian's head was spinning so much that as he struggle to back away he bumped into the person behind him. He turned to apologize and was transfixed in the icy glare of his wife. Brian looked at his wife, then at Erica then back at his wife. Announcing to no one in particular and the bar in general "I have to find the bathroom." He quickly walked away from the bar.

When he returned it was to a scene that he knew would haunt him for years to come. His wife was now seated next to Erica. The two women were surrounded by a group of four men – men who continually laughed and touched the two women. The two women seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the attention. As far as Brian was concerned it seemed that his wife was enjoying the attention a little too much.

As he approached the group he was stopped dead in his tracks. One of the men was cupping his wife's breast and lifting it slightly. She batted his hand away and wagged a finger at him only to have a different guy cup the same breast. She let him hold it longer and instead of batting him away she simply placed her hand against his arm. SHIT! Brian felt the hair on the back of his head stand up as he watched the guy draw his thumb repeatedly across her nipple until she finally (but much too slowly in Brain's opinion) pushed the hand away.

Brain noticed that the two guys around Erica each had a hand under her shirt and it was clear that they were giving her a good feeling up. Movement caught his eye and he saw the first two guy's crowd closer to his wife. He watched her head bow forward then shake slowly side to side. For whatever reason he couldn't seem to get any closer to the group so he moved slowly to his right until he was positioned on the other side of Erica.

Brain gasped as he saw the men had unbuttoned his wife's blouse. Her breasts were straining against the cups of her bra until he saw the tension release. The bra was pulled up and two hands quickly covered and kneaded her naked flesh. Brian was close enough to she her nipples lengthen and swell. He tried to call out to her – to stop her – didn't she know what she was doing? How far was she going to let this go? How far was she going to let them go? He got his answer all too soon.

The two men feeling up Erica left and joined the two with his wife. She was turned around on her stool and made to lean back against the bar. Erica turned her back to Brian so that his view od his wife was partially blocked. He watched and heard his wife gasp as her head fell back. He was shocked as her torn panties were placed on the bar. Brain tried to move, tried to call out – it was as if he was paralyzed. He watched powerless as his wife's knees were lifted high – she was fully exposed to them now.

Brian never actually saw the penetration of his wife by the four men. He'd seen and heard her reaction to being filled countless times when he had entered her. He saw and heard it four more times as one by one they took her. He watched, powerless, tears streaming down his face. When the four men were done, when they had finished having his wife – they simply left.

Brian began to feel his body again. He slowly moved his arms and legs. He took a napkin from the bar and dried his face. When he looked up Erica was smiling at him and brushing her hair back from her face. Erica leaned in kissing Brian softly on his mouth. She stood , adjusted her shirt and walked away. His heard his wife take a deep breath and exhale, "Wow." She looked up and immediately saw Brian. Her smile was dazzling.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Bless This Broken Road Sometimes even broken roads can lead to somewhere good.in Loving Wives
Audit Surprise Ch. 01 What Marty saw out the window changed his life.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
Badge of Betrayal A near tragedy, a wife's betrayal, but the good guy wins!in Loving Wives
More Stories