Double Helix Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelHarper
FelHarper
693 Followers

Nissi responded by thrusting a hand under her body and between her legs. I could feel her fingers fluttering over her clit each time my cock sank into her, and her wails grew even louder and more urgent. My orgasm broke over me in a wave, shooting up my thighs and spreading up my back. I continued to thrust into Nissi as electric heat coursed down the length of my cock, and before my own orgasm had waned, Nissi came as well. Her legs shook as her pussy fluttered and pulsed around me. I slowed, but did not stop until the raw ache of post-orgasm forced me to. Nissi was still moaning and shaking, and when I withdrew from her, her legs slid out straight. She melted, gasping, into the bed, completely spent.

I lay on my side next her her, an arm across her back and cupping one cheek of her ass, completely satisfied and at ease. Our breathing gradually slowed and Nissi came back from wherever it was she had gone. Her hair had fallen across her face and she brushed it back with a laugh. "That was amazing," she said. "Better than last time."

"I liked it too," I said and kissed her cheek. "I'm glad I have you."

"I think--" Nissi began and stopped. She breathed in and out and spoke again. "I think maybe I could fall in love with you."

I felt a knot of worry form in the pit of my stomach. The words both excited and terrified me. I didn't know what to say, so I just stroked her bare skin and kissed her shoulder. Nissi took another breath. When she spoke, she sounded distressed. "I mean, I know that the agency could send either one of us away at any time and we'd never see each other again, but if, somehow, we could make this work..."

"Shh," I said. "Let's not think about that yet. Let's just enjoy what we have, okay? Take it one day at a time."

"Yes, of course," she said. "You're right."

Had I felt her stiffen slightly at my words? I sensed that I had said the wrong thing, or at least, not the right thing, but that was how I felt. Thinking about the future filled me with dread and uncertainty. I had to live for the present.

"I'd better get back to my room," Nissi said, and disentangled herself from me.

I watched her get dressed, neither of us saying anything for a time. "Nissi, did I say something--"

"Forget it," she said. "I meant what I said. You're right. I want something that I can't have. That doesn't mean I can just stop wanting it. Let's just pretend I never said anything, okay?"

I climbed into bed and lay back, feeling by turns confused, ashamed, and aggravated. "So what does she want?" I asked out loud.

"She doesn't want to be alone."

I sat up in bed, casting about for the source of the sound. I realized that it had been Tilly who had spoken. "What are you," I asked, unable to control my irritation, "the fucking oracle of Delphi?" I immediately regretted my words. "God, I'm sorry, Tilly, that was wrong of me. I, uh, I appreciate the advice."

She didn't speak to me again and I mentally kicked myself. I had been feeling so proud of myself earlier, and now I had to go and make an ass of myself to two different women in the span of a few minutes. Sighing, I picked up "Dreadnought" and began to read, knowing it would be awhile before I could start to think about sleep.

FelHarper
FelHarper
693 Followers