Double Helix Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelHarper
FelHarper
693 Followers

"Do it," she said, "just go slow." Her hand remained on my cock, but she sat still, focused on what I was doing to her. I stroked my fingers over her anus and pushed with a bit more firmness. This time, her body let me in. "Mm, careful," she said, "give me a second to get used to it."

I waited, curling and straightening my fingers slowly inside her. When I felt Nissi's mouth on my cock again, I knew that whatever discomfort she might have felt was past. Now I moved my other hand to her pussy, finding it wet with her arousal. I stroked my fingers across her clit. She moaned long and low, pressed back into my fingers, pushing them deeper into her ass. "God, this is so hot," she said when she came up for air for just a moment. She renewed her attack on my cock, stroking and twisting her hand around the shaft while she lapped and sucked at the head. I was moaning and panting as she worked me hard and intensely, lifting me higher, higher.

I made little circles and flicks across her pussy and clit with one hand, still pushing the fingers of my other hand in and out of her. She stiffened suddenly, her ass gripping me tighter. A moan came from deep in her throat. She still held my cock in her mouth as an orgasm rolled through her. The sound and feel of her climax sent me over the edge. Somehow, that seemed to intensify her own orgasm even more. The squeal of pleasure she gave was muffled by my cock. She managed to swallow my semen even while her body spasmed and shook.

I waited until Nissi had gone still, her cheek against my thigh and body lying limp over mine before I carefully withdrew my fingers. "How was that?" I asked. Nissi tried to speak, failed, and settled on a low chuckle. "Let me know when you can move," I told her.

She lay there for a minute or more before climbing off and slipping to the floor. She sat at the edge of the bed, gave me a sidelong glance. She had a devilish look.

"You're thinking of something dirty, aren't you?" I said.

"Mm hm," she said behind a smile.

"Care to share it?"

She ran her fingers across my chest, pausing to twirl them in my hair. "You know what I was thinking," she said, "when I had your cock in my mouth and you had two fingers up my ass?"

"What's that?" I said. I was getting hard again at the fresh memory of what she described.

"I was thinking how much I wanted those fingers to be your cock," she said. "I want this," she said, grasping my growing cock, "inside me."

"I wonder if I could make you beg for it," I said.

"Please," she said, leaning over me. "Please fuck me. Fuck my ass with your cock, Norm. I want it so bad. I want this hot piece of meat deep in my ass."

"Well, I'm still not really sure you want it," I teased. Now that we had come to it, I felt my old apprehension returning. I wanted it too, but not if it was going to cause her pain.

"Alright, that's it," she said, and launched herself at me. She threw a leg over me and grabbed my arms, pinning them in place above me. "I'm going to do this tonight if I have to rape you for it," she said. She poised over me, finding her position, before dropping easily down and back, taking my cock inside her pussy in a single motion that sent jolts of pleasure through me. Still holding my arms in a grip that was unquestionably stronger than my own, she used her hips to slide her body over mine.

After just a few strokes, she let my dick slip free and repositioned. My cock was now nestled between her ass cheeks. "This might be tricky," she said, and her brow furrowed in concentration. She moved slowly, lining her body up with mine. She stopped and I could feel the head of my cock pressing into her warm body, still slick from her juices. She pressed back and the pressure built on the head of my cock slightly, then held. All at once, the pressure eased and I felt my cock slip somewhere warm, velvety-smooth, somewhere that gripped me tightly.

"That's it," Nissi said, almost a shout of triumph. "Holy shit, Norm. You're inside. You're in my ass."

I felt a little light-headed at the thought. It felt different than anything I could have imagined, and made so much better by Nissi's enthusiasm. She pushed down and back until she had taken all of me inside and paused to grind her pussy against me. The only sound was the high, thin sound of her gasping and grunting.

I moved my hips, craving more of what I was feeling. She felt my cock move inside her and gave a growl of pleasure and desire. She began to rock against me, slowly, feeling her way. The pleasure was indescribable. Nissi forgot about holding me down then and fell on me, kissing me with a passion that bordered on violence. I even felt her teeth a few times at my neck and once at my earlobe, hard enough to sting. I didn't care.

The pain and the pleasure mixed together, lifted me higher, brought me closer, closer to my lover. Nissi and I were joined in body, joined in purpose. Thought was gone. Worry was gone. There was only the joy of this moment of being.

"I love you, Nissi," I said, the words effortless, mere truth.

Nissi made a sound in her throat that I could only describe as a squeal of joy. She put her arms around my neck, gripping me tight to her. "Oh, I love you, Norm. I just wish you had told me sooner."

"Me too," I said.

Nissi began to move with more authority, cresting and falling in long, slow strokes. I was mad with pleasure, moaning in uncontrolled ecstasy. One of her nipples brushed my cheek and I took it into my mouth. Her breath hitched and her next moan was pitched higher and louder. I sucked greedily at it as she increased her pace. "Feels. . . so good," she said, panting. "I'm going. . . to come. . . from your cock. . . in my ass."

"Oh my God, Nissi," I breathed, my pleasure surging with her words. I thrust upward to meet her.

She cried out softly each time she came down. "Oh fuck," she said. "Oh fuck, it's. . ." And then she screamed as she came down one last time on my cock. She took a shuddering breath and forced it out again in a wail. Her ass clenched down on my cock over and over as she came.

I held her tight against me. "I love you, Nissi." Saying it made me feel giddy. She could only sigh in agreement, still giving little jerks now and then as her orgasm pulsed and ebbed. I caressed the back of her head and she snuggled in closer. "Are you done for the night, then?"

"Uhn-uh," she mumbled with a tiny shake of her head.

"Well, let me know when you can move again, will you?"

"Mm-hm."

Nissi rested there for a few minutes with our bodies still connected. She gave me a soft, deep kiss and carefully extracted herself to lay on her side next to the wall. "I didn't think it would be that good," she said.

"Neither did I. I had fantasies, read stories. You know."

"Watched porn," she said.

I laughed. "Yeah, I'll admit it."

Her hand found my cock and wrapped around it. It had gone partly soft, so she started stroking it.

"You really are voracious, you know that?" I said.

"What? You can't handle me?"

"No, but I'm all dirty now."

"Not as dirty as the things in my head," she said with a smile. "But don't worry, I'm actually quite clean down there. Kind of comes with the whole 'elf' thing."

"Really? How does that work?"

She shrugged. "A lot less bacteria, for one thing. Several third gen models, mine included, had their digestive systems tweaked to produce enzymes that you'd normally need gut flora to get." She paused. "And when exactly did I trade Norm the amazing lover for Norm the perky biologist? "

I laughed. "Sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the mood. It's just that I find the topic fascinating. We've got a whole generation with people who were engineered to suit our own desires. For anything we might find limiting or even just inconvenient or embarrassing about ourselves, we could choose to design children who don't have those limitations. People want their children to have a better life than they had, and for the first time in human history, they really could."

"Yeah, until somebody decided it was sick and wrong and declared us all a bunch of freaks."

"Yes," I said, thinking of what Mike had said. "But things will get better, someday."

"I like to think so," Nissi said. She started moving her hand on my cock again. She repositioned so that she could take it into her mouth.

"That is really dirty," I said teasingly.

She let my dick drop from her mouth and gave me that half-smile and a sidelong glance. "I told you my butt is clean, you dork. You tasted it yourself. Now shut up. I'm working."

"And it is working," I said. My cock was nearly back to full hardness. "Did you have something in mind for my poor abused manhood?"

"I want you to fuck me again. Here, get up."

I got out of bed and she got on hands and knees. "In my ass again, Norm," she said, and gave one taut cheek a slap. "In my ass."

I readied more of the lube and re-coated us both before crawling into position behind her. I found her asshole with the head of my cock and pressed against it. Nissi moaned as the tip slipped inside her. I paused for a moment and then slid easily forward until I was buried completely within her. She gave a kind of lilting cry that made me chuckle.

"What's your problem?" Nissi said, her mock indignation ruined when I began to pull back and gasped in pleasure.

I laughed again but quickly got myself under control. "I thought for a second that you were going to burst into song."

"I'll do it," she said in a warning tone. "I'll go all Julie Andrews on you." I laughed again at the picture that brought to mind.

"Oh, fuck!" she hissed. I had begun to move in and out of her in long, slow strokes. She pushed back against me and I was soon sliding easily in and out of her.

"More," she said, and cried out, "harder."

I increased the pace and force of my strokes, grunting now each time I plunged into her. I smiled as her moans did begin to take on almost musical cadence. I was grunting now with the effort and with the impact. I was driving hard into her, and would have stopped in concern if she weren't still so obviously in ecstasy. I felt a flurry of movement as her hand rubbed furiously at her clit. She came again, screaming out her pleasure, faltering in the rhythm we shared. Sweat stood out on my forehead and soaked my hair, but I didn't care. There was a power in possessing her so completely that went beyond the simple craving for sex, and with that, a joy in realizing that she wanted to be possessed.

I pulled out of Nissi, took hold of her hips and flipped her bodily over, though she was still in the throes of orgasm. I pushed deep into her pussy in a single stroke. She cried out as I thrust into her, bringing her to her next climax within seconds. I kissed her neck, turned my head and nipped at her shoulder. I pressed on, building my own pleasure to a crescendo. Again, she came, grasping at me hard enough that her nails bit into my back.

I barely noticed the pain, pushing my body through its exhaustion and on to sweet release. It came in a surge of pure bliss. I let out an involuntary cry and collapsed atop her as it rolled over me, pulsing out through the tip of my cock. Sweat coated me in a sheen and I was gasping for air. I extricated myself from her body and half rolled, half fell on my side next to her. The rough concrete wall cooled my skin. I took a few deep breaths and felt my heart begin to slow. "You're so beautiful," I said, stretching out a hand to touch the point of her ear.

Nissi's fingers brushed the back of my neck and she kissed my forehead. "I love you," she said and laughed. "I'm still not used to saying it."

"I love you, too." She turned her back to me so that we could spoon comfortably in the tiny bed. I held her in my arms and we both fell asleep in minutes.

I woke the next morning, climbing carefully over Nissi without waking her, and went to check on Tilly and Mike. Tilly was sleeping peacefully, while Mike sat reading a book. He stood and slipped out of the room when he saw me, closing the door behind him. "She's doing well," he said. "With as much blood as she lost, I worried there could be some permanent damage, but she seems to be bouncing back nicely. I'm going to need to leave once my ride gets here. I've got to work a shift tonight, and I need to get some sleep."

I went through my morning T'ai chi routine with Wendy. We both went out for breakfast, joining Nissi, Nock and Stansy at the breakfast table. When I had finished, I went upstairs to find Sasha drinking coffee at the breakfast table with her mother, who had a cup of tea.

"Is everything all right with Tilly?" she asked.

I nodded. "Mike is with her. She was asleep when I saw her. I wanted to talk to you about her treatment. In light of what's happened. . ." I frowned and scratched the back of my head. "I think I should stop my sessions with Tilly."

Nonna said something to Sasha in rapid fire Russian and Sasha nodded and patted her hand. "Da, mamka." She turned to me. "My mother says you are a fool, though she felt it impolite to tell you directly."

"I did not call him a fool, Sasha," Nonna protested.

"Close enough," Sasha said. "Norm, you have a real problem with guilt and it robs you of your confidence. I will not let you use that as an excuse to do less than you can and should do. Think of what Tilly's life has been these six months before you arrived. Do you think she was better off?"

I wanted to argue but I couldn't. Not if I wanted to remain honest with myself. "No," I admitted.

"Then grow up. You started this and will finish it. You understand?"

Sasha was giving me a kick in the ass and I knew I probably deserved it. That didn't make it any easier to take or make me any less daunted by the task. "Understood," I said stiffly.

Her expression softened. "You can do this, Norm. I know you can. She still needs your help."

"I'll do what I can," I promised.

FelHarper
FelHarper
693 Followers