Double Helix Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelHarper
FelHarper
694 Followers

My hips bucked suddenly, involuntarily, as the tension finally reached a breaking point. Nearly every muscle in my body suddenly relaxed, as though preparing for the tempest that was to arrive. Norm withdrew from my mouth and turned to look at me. I struggled to make words as a powerful warmth fluttered in my core, suffusing me with a peace so profound that tears rolled down my cheeks. Then that perfect bubble burst and I shattered with it.

My body thrashed and writhed with pleasure so intense that it bordered on pain. Images, fragments of memories, bloomed behind my eyelids as my mind tried to make sense of what was happening to it. I soon recognized that there was a rhythm, a rolling and cresting. The troughs brought relative lucidity, even as my whole body tingled, gathering itself. Then I would be lifted towards the peak and sensation would overtake me, banishing thought in a swell of pure emotion and sensation, only to recede again a moment later.

This went on and on for what seemed like hours. I may have even lost consciousness as one particularly strong wave took me. During the lucid moments, I sensed Norm lying next to me, his arms wrapped loosely around me. Finally, the waves began to taper off and I floated in a calm bliss. I could sense Norm's arousal, and part of me wanted him to take me again, to give him some part of the pleasure that he had brought me, to quench his awakened desire, but I also sensed his intense satisfaction, and knew that it was enough. For now, anyway.

When I drifted into sleep, even my dreams reflected my body's state of bliss. I dreamed of a world free from Rot, where genemods were no longer hunted, where misery and death had become a fading memory, where sunlight glinted off a thread of black that rose impossibly into the sky, our road to the stars.

I dreamed that Nissi and Norm had reconciled, and that we shared him openly, without jealousy or regret. I dreamed of wide, blue eyes staring at me from a bundle of soft blankets and tiny fingers gripping one of my own. I woke from this last dream in early dawn, weeping from the beauty and poignancy of it.

"What's wrong?" Norm mumbled, stirring beside me.

"It's nothing," I said. "Just a dream." That last image stayed with me, and my heart ached with a longing that I had never felt before.

FelHarper
FelHarper
694 Followers