Double Helix Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so close that my pussy was giving me little spasms, and surely Tilly knew it too. Suddenly, her tongue withdrew, leaving me shaking and panting. She was close enough that I could feel the warmth rolling off of her face.

"Cum for me, my pet," she said, and blew gently on my clit.

I screamed as something detonated in my core. My knees buckled and I fell to one side. Reflexively, I curled inward to a fetal position as agonizing pleasure swept through me. That long denial and slow buildup had lifted me to new heights. I was at the mercy of this powerful force harbored inside my own body, and it might have been a little frightening if it were not so blindingly pleasurable.

I could hear a voice distantly murmuring the same two syllables over and over. I felt like I was slowly drifting, returning to my body. The words came into focus, "Tilly, Tilly," and it was my own voice that spoke them. I opened my eyes and saw Tilly sprawled across the bed near me. Her eyes were closed and she made little humming noises. "What happened?" I asked.

She spoke dreamily, keeping her eyes shut. "You had an orgasm. A big one."

"No, I mean what happened to you?"

"Oh, that. Mirror neurons, remember? I feel what you feel."

"I didn't know it worked like that. Does that always happen?"

She rolled one shoulder. "Every time so far. That one was more intense than usual, though. Almost as good as simultaneous."

Almost? I thought. I would probably pass out if I had one bigger than that. I wasn't sure I hadn't already lost consciousness somewhere in there. "And you have no control over it?"

Her head rolled slowly from side to side. "Not that I've found."

I took her hand and gave it a squeeze. "I think we could have a lot of fun with that. And aren't you the quick study? What was that about being a disappointment?"

She smiled. "I thought a bit of domination might be fun, but I really got into it once I started feeling your reaction. I think we took the edge off."

"It's a good thing, too. I was really suffering."

"Mm," she murmured. "I'm glad I got to help you with that little problem. Merry Christmas."

I smiled at that. "Are you up for helping me again?"

Tilly laughed. "Any time, any where. What did you have in mind?"

"Just stay there, and I'll show you." Saying that, I rose to my knees and scooted down the bed. I straddled one of her legs and bent full length over her. I kissed her, on her mouth, her neck, her chest, tender and soulful kisses of caring and gratitude. And then I rose to my haunches, maneuvered her other leg up and out of the way, and pressed our bodies together.

"Oh, my," Tilly said, as my pussy touched hers.

I humped against her a few times, testing and exploring. This was a first for both of us, and I wanted to experience it fully and make sure that we both enjoyed it. "How is it?" I asked.

"Lovely," she said, and began moving her body in counterpoint to mine. Things were starting to get a lot more damp and I began to grind harder against her. It was sloppy and naughty and hot as hell. I soon began to find my rhythm, and we were both moaning with the exertion and the pleasure. We were fucking in the truest sense of the word.

Tilly came just a minute or two in, throwing her head back and giving a long, quavering moan.I never slowed in my rocking, half in a daze at the pleasure radiating from my pussy. I felt her relax beneath me, but it only lasted a minute, as another wave crested inside her. "Oh, Nissi," she said, once she caught her breath.

"I love making you cum," I panted as she shivered through it. She might have a hair trigger, but now that I had started, I was determined that I would get there as well. "Cum for me, Tilly," I said.

She came on my command, or it seemed like it. Before the last one had quite finished, a new orgasm rose within her, and this time she screamed in ecstasy.

"Fuck yes," I said. "Cum for me again, baby."

"Oh God!" she screamed, squirming on the bed, wracked with pleasure.

"Again!" I cried as came down, riding her hard now.

"Nis-si!" she wailed, and a rush of hot liquid splashed against me.

I resisted the urge to make her cum again and simply rode her, grunting with effort. I watched her expression as I inched closer and closer to climax. She shifted between a look of mindless bliss and deep concentration. "You're close," she whispered. "Cum with me, Nissi."

Right on cue, pleasure surged in me and my limbs turned to jelly. I came down on top of her and her arms reached around to embrace me as we cried out at the same time. I savored the heat that washed through me, running down my legs and up my spine. Though not as relentlessly intense as the last one, it left me feeling peaceful and relaxed.

Tilly, on the other hand, held onto me as though clinging for her life as she shook and whimpered. It seemed to come on her in waves, though I sensed that it never really let her go completely, not until near the end at least, when it began to fade. Finally she went still, and with her eyes closed and her breath slow and deep, I thought she had fallen asleep.

With her breasts as a pillow, I could have easily nodded off, but my mind was awhirl, and there was something I needed to do. As I began to disentangle myself, Tilly murmured, "I love you, Nissi." I looked sharply up at her face. Her eyes were closed and her chest rose and fell slowly. Had she been talking in her sleep? I shook my head in dismissal.

I put on a robe and quietly swung the door open and closed as I stepped into the hall. I rapped my knuckles three times against the opposite door. The bed creaked and a moment later the door opened. Norm stood there, blinking at me in surprise.

"Can I come in?" I asked. "I'd like to talk."

"Uh," Norm said, looking past me into the hall. "Yeah, sure." He stepped back to make room. One of the bedside lamps was on, bathing the room in soft yellow light. I went to the bed to sit, and he stood by the door. "So, things went well, I take it?" he said brightly.

I chuckled. "You could say that. I hope we didn't keep you up?"

Norm shrugged. "I'm not complaining. So what did you need to talk about?"

I sighed, bouncing the tips of my fingers together a few times in front of me. "I need to know how this is going to work. I never expected this, and Tilly came on so strong that I barely stopped to think. I'm not sorry it happened, understand, and so far I want to continue, but it makes things complicated, especially between you and me."

He scratched absently at his beard, which had gotten long enough that he was keeping it trimmed. "That's what I told Tilly. I was afraid you might take things the wrong way."

I lifted my brows at him. "Like thinking that maybe this was all some kind of ploy to try to get the two of us back together? Don't think I didn't consider it. That's not Tilly, though."

He shook his head. "No, it isn't. That's one of the things I love about her. I've thought about it, though. I figure we'll just have to share her. Sometimes she'll sleep here, sometimes over there. It won't be as hard as you think."

"I wasn't just talking about logistics," I said, "She told me she loves me. She was half asleep, so maybe she didn't know what she was saying, but it scared me a little. I've never fallen in love with a woman before. I'm not even sure I can."

He spread his hands. "There is a lot of love in Tilly's heart. And yes, she does love you. She told me last night, and we talked about it for hours. Funny thing, never try to tell her she is mistaken about her emotions. Not when she can describe them in such detail you can almost feel it yourself. She was so scared to tell you. I told her to just be honest and accept that you might say no."

"So you approve of this? Complications and all?"

He sighed. "I just want her to be happy. If that means sharing her, then so be it." He paused, chewing on his words. "And I want you to be happy, too. Tilly is a wonderful gift to have in your life, and I think you will come to love her, maybe sooner than you think."

I frowned. "We were together for nearly a year, Norm. It takes time to get over that. I think tomorrow I might tell her that I need some time alone to sort his out." I reflected a moment before continuing. "You know, it's really nice to talk to you again. All of this avoiding each other has been awkward. I'm surprised at how easy it is to fall back into old habits."

He took a step and knelt in front of me, taking my hand. "Amanda," he breathed, his voice raw. "I've missed you. So very much. Come back to me. Please."

I held there for a long beat, looking down at his fingers, tenderly caressing mine. Gathering my resolve and the full force of my emotions, I pulled my hand from his grasp, slowly but firmly. I tried to keep the ire out of my voice. "That's over, Norm. You lied. You broke my trust. You can't take that back. If I have lingering feelings for you, I'll just have to work through them. You have Tilly to look after now. Just promise me something. Don't make the same mistake with her."

His jaw tightened and I half expected an angry retort, but he just nodded curtly and stood.

"I'd better get back, in case she wakes up," I said. I stood, and he moved aside. I put my hand on the door knob but didn't turn it. "One more thing," I said, my back still to him. "Please, don't call me Amanda."

"Understood," he said flatly. "Nissi."

I fled to my room, and from there to the bathroom, where I sat and cried for a time. When I was done, I checked my face in the mirror, deemed my appearance to not be too terribly hideous, and went back to the bed to cuddle up next to Tilly. I dozed for a time, but awoke to the sensation of fingers gently stroking my cheek.

"Hey," Tilly said, facing me on the bed in the half-light from the night light. She gazed at me with those wide eyes, an embarrassed little half-smile on her face. "Before you ask, it's still the middle of the night, but I woke up and saw you there, looking so ravishingly beautiful. And then I started to think about what we did last night, and well..."

I smiled at her fondly. "And now you're all horny again?"

She nodded. "Besides that. It's not fair. I had, oh, something like eight or ten orgasms already, but you only had two. You've got some catching up to do."

I rolled my eyes. "How are we supposed to do that if you cum any time someone in the same room does? It's mathematically an impossible task."

She rose, leaned over, and kissed me sweetly on the lips. She pulled back, grinning, and slowly ran her hand down my naked body. "Just because something is impossible, that doesn't mean it's not worth doing. And speaking of mathematics, I'm thinking of a number right now. Can you guess-"

"Sixty-nine," I said with a groan. That turned into a gasp as her fingers sank into my pussy.

"Correct," she said. "Can you guess what you win?"

"A new car?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, something a lot more fun."

And then she showed me just how much fun it could be.