Double Helix Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been inside my ladies so close together in time, and I marveled at how similar, yet how different they felt. Nissi was all silky smooth, a warm, tight embrace of feminine softness. Tilly, by contrast, wasn't as narrow, but was firmer, and more textured, with delightful little ripples for the head of my cock to brush against. She reared back, balancing with her hips, rising and falling along the length of my cock.

"I love watching you fuck him," Nissi said to Tilly. She leaned in and they kissed, tongues touching and retreating, Nissi keeping time with Tilly's slow rhythm. "Come over here," Tilly said, tapping my chest with a finger. I moved my arms so that Nissi could straddle me and continue to make out with Tilly, giving me a fantastic view of her slim but shapely ass.

They stayed that way, their hands going to each other's breasts as the kissing grew more heated, but it wasn't long before Tilly's movements became more erratic, and Nissi broke their kiss. "Are you going to come on his cock, babe?" she asked. Tilly, eyes half-lidded, moaning wildly, nodded. "Cum for me, baby. Let him feel you squeezing his cock."

With a body-shaking cry, Tilly came, her pussy quivering and rippling over the length of my cock. Nissi pressed up against her, holding her close against her body, letting Tilly rest her head on her shoulder as waves of ecstasy went through her.

Nissi kissed and stroked Tilly's head as she held her. "Oh, that was so good, baby. You came so nice and pretty for us. Do you want to taste his cum in my pussy now?"

"Oh, y-yes!" Tilly murmured. Nissi glanced back at me, giving me a knowing smile at the expression I was wearing, which must have been intense, naked lust. My cock felt rock-hard, still sheathed inside Tilly. My elf girl then lifted herself up on hands and feet and moved back, presenting her pussy, still filled with my semen, for Tilly. Tilly bent over, put her face to Nissi's cunt, and began to lick and probe with her tongue, never letting up on her slow fucking, now moving more horizontally across me. Mind you, I had to use my imagination, since at this point the whole of my vision was taken up by Nissi's ass, but that presented me with a new idea.

I grabbed her hips and maneuvered her just a bit further up towards the head of the bed. Tilly moved with us, still fucking me, still lapping at Nissi. And then I put my tongue to Nissi's ass.

"Oh, fuck!" she breathed, as the two of us went at her from both sides. "Oh, God! Holy fuck!" she cried. I had to hold her in place as her arms and legs turned to jelly and she lost her words, quivering and moaning as we lashed and probed at her with our lips and tongues.

Working together, it took us maybe five minutes to bring her to climax. As she went, so did Tilly, her pussy once more clutching at my cock in wild spasms, and we all collapsed into a happy, moaning heap on the bed, Nissi rolling to one side while Tilly lay atop both of us, in thrall to her second, and much stronger orgasm.

When they could both move again, Nissi got off the bed and just watched as the two of us resumed making slow, passionate love. "My turn," she said, and I wondered what she meant as she climbed up behind Tilly. Tilly suddenly stiffened, closing her eyes, her mouth open in an "O" of ecstasy. After a few seconds of this, she once more began moving up and down my shaft.

"What did she do to you?" I asked.

Tilly's mouth opened as if to answer, but only a little squeak came out as Nissi once more did whatever she had done before. "Tell me," I prompted, when Tilly blinked back to full awareness and took a few hard breaths.

"She, um," Tilly said, and a flush crept up her neck. "She was, um, licking me. You know, back there."

"Licking your ass?" I prompted. Tilly nodded and then stiffened again.

"You know what happens when we play with your ass," I said, thrusting up into her now. She remained still, seemingly paralyzed with pleasure, as the two of us assaulted her body and her senses from both sides. I felt Nissi's tongue brush against my cock on the outstroke. She was making happy little noises, eagerly eating Tilly's ass now as I steadily thrust in and out her dripping pussy.

Tilly was a gasping, moaning, shaking mess as we both fucked her. She started to cum, I think from the anal stimulation first, because it seemed to roll over her slowly, turning her little moans into a long, low cry of ecstasy. Then she jerked suddenly, her cry pitching into a scream, as another orgasm rolled right into the one already going. She fell against me, her body wracked by involuntary movements, her pussy gripping my cock so hard that it felt as though she were squeezing me with a fist.

By some unspoken agreement, neither Nissi nor me let up. I imagined I could actually feel the tip of her tongue probing Tilly's ass from the inside. If anything, Tilly's orgasm, or orgasms, intensified, never giving her a break. No longer slow-fucking now, I was pistoning in and out, quickly rising towards my own climax. "I'm going to cum," I gasped, just seconds before I began to erupt inside her.

"O-oh G-God, N-no-orm!" Tilly screamed, as the first pulse of semen hit her.

I held her as she bucked and writhed against me. Nissi got up and came to lie down next to us, putting one arm over Tilly's shaking body. Minutes passed before she went still.

"I hope we didn't break her," Nissi said, and leaned in to kiss me passionately.

Tilly gave out something like a chuckle before another wave hit her, reducing her once more to a twitching puddle. A few minutes went by of blissful kissing and stroking the warm, soft bodies of my lovers. Tilly suddenly rose off of me and twisted to the side, landing next to me on the bed before another powerful wave of pleasure hit her.

"I don't know," I said. "I think we may have burned out her 'off' switch. It's been, what, fifteen minutes already?"

"I got her to eighteen minutes once. I think the usual is about ten."

Tilly spoke, her words slurring slightly "You guys are so-oh. Ooh!"

"And she's off again," I said. "I've always wondered what would happen if I started fucking her while she was in one of these..." I gestured vaguely.

"Super orgasms?" Nissi supplied.

"Sure, I guess. I wonder what would happen."

"I don't know. It might be more than she could take. You could always give it a try, though." As she spoke, she wrapped her hand around my cock, which had grown stiff again inside of Tilly before she had moved.

"I don't think that's such a good-' Tilly started to say, ending with "id-ah!"

"I don't think she would object," Nissi said, as though she hadn't heard. She was stroking her hand up and down my cock now, still lubricated with Tilly's juices. "Tell you what, we'll lay her on her back, and you sit up on your knees. I'll lay over her 69-style and eat her pussy while you fuck her."

"You guys are evil," Tilly said. Her eyes were closed and she had finally gone limp. "I can't believe that both of you time my orgasms."

"That sounds like fun," I said. "We might set a new record. But does it count if she goes unconscious?"

"Of course it does. I'm sure she's passed out on you before, hasn't she? You just keep the clock running until she's able to speak in complete sentences again."

"Almost seventeen minutes," I said. "No new record today."

Tilly crossed her arms and glared at me, but couldn't keep a straight face for very long, and we all started laughing. Then Tilly went quiet, and after what must have been only seconds, she was breathing slowly and deeply, her eyes closed. Nissi hadn't relinquished her grip and now gave me a devilish grin. "She'll sleep like that for maybe half an hour," she said. "Looks like I get you all to myself again."

Nissi stood up, and I moved over to make room so that we wouldn't disturb Tilly's rest. She crawled back onto the bed with her head towards my feet and her knees straddling my shoulders. She lowered her body, bringing her pussy to my lips and my cock into her warm mouth. I felt like I could go for days, the urgency to cum no longer an issue for me, even as my cock stood just as hard and ready as ever. Nissi worshipped it with her mouth and fingers as I lovingly tongued her pussy.

With a bit of effort, I brought one of my hands between her legs and out above my head. Wetting my fingers in her drenched pussy, I placed one of them against the smooth dimple of her anus and pushed lightly. It gave before my insistent pressure, and soon I was sliding it slowly in and out of her as I sucked and lightly brushed her clit with my tongue. A second finger followed after I re-applied a generous amount of her natural juices, and my thumb went into her pussy. It didn't take long for this triple stimulation to bring her to another orgasm, and she sucked and bobbed wildly on my cock right up until the moment that she came.

"Come here, lie back down," I said, patting the bed next to me.

Nissi rose to a crouch and reversed herself, lying flat on her back. She snuggled up against me. "I love you, Martin."

I kissed her in answer. "I thought I had lost you forever."

Nissi nuzzled my neck. "This might sound weird, but I think she knew this would happen eventually. I mean, I buried my feelings for you, but they never went away, no matter how hard I tried. She knew that, even if I denied it."

I sensed that there was more to this, but I just stroked her hair and waited.

She drew a deep breath and let it out softly. "She told me once that she thought that part of the reason she fell in love with me was because of how you and I felt towards each other, that our craving for each other pushed her to accept loving another woman. By sharing my bed, supporting me, caring for me in all the little ways, it was as if you were still loving me by proxy. Like she was soaking all that up and giving it to me."

I thought back to when Tilly had come to me on Christmas Eve, saying that she was smitten by Nissi, that it was getting harder and harder not to act on her feelings, but that she wanted my permission. We had talked at length, and though I had misgivings about sharing her, it had felt like it brought me just a bit closer to Nissi. "And you? What made you decide to go along with it?" I smiled. "Sheer horniness, I'll bet."

Nissi laughed. "Partly desperation, I'll admit. But you know how she is. She can change, be anything she needs to be for the person she's with. She even dominates me sometimes, and it's hot as fuck."

"Oh, I would love to see that," I said.

None of us slept much that night. We made love to each other, in couplings and in threes, cuddling and napping and then starting up all over again. I fell into an exhausted sleep only to be awoken a few hours later by Nissi climbing on top of my spontaneous erection. I came two more times that night, once more inside each of my girls. Nissi must have climaxed more than ten times, and Tilly more times than any of us bothered to count. By the time we all finally settled down for the night, utterly spent, it was nearly morning, and I lay in the middle of the bed, a warm, soft body on each side of me.

I was alone in bed when I awoke, and it took me a moment to realize that I wasn't in my usual bed. I checked the time on the bedside clock. It was nearly eleven. I lay there for a moment, smiling at the memory of last night. The bed smelled like sex, but I could also detect the ephemeral scents of my beautiful lovers. I ran my tongue over my lips and tasted Nissi there. I remembered lying halfway on my side, lapping at the honeyed sweetness of her pussy as Tilly, moaning and shuddering in ecstasy, sucked on my cock.

I got up and padded into the bathroom. I stood in front of the toilet, my hard dick pointing at a spot three feet above the toilet, and cursed. Sighing, I sat down, leaned forward and carefully directed my overeager appendage downward. I figured the damned thing would have needed a rest after last night.

I stepped into the shower, only remembering after I had begun lathering my hair with a dollop of Nissi's shampoo that all of my clothes were still in the other room. On opening the shower door, though, I noticed that, not only had someone left me a towel, but there was a neat pile of clean clothes on the countertop by the door.

Feeling a surge of gratitude towards my girls, I dressed and finished my morning routine, then headed downstairs. A gathering of people, Nonna, Sasha, Dawn, Stansy and Stanley, sat in front of the television, so I came over to see what they could all be watching. A blonde newscaster stood in front of a sign that read,

US Department of Justice

Federal Bureau of Prisons

United States Penitentiary

Terre Haute, IN.

Inset was a mugshot of Sasha, looking weary but staring defiantly at the camera.

"In just a few short minutes," the reporter was saying, pointing at the collection of brick buildings behind her, "staff from the Federal Bureau of Prisons will commence with the execution of Ms. Grey. If you've been following our reporting on this story, you may recall that she was tried and convicted in a federal court for treason, among other high crimes against the people of the United States. That was in the spring of 2013, and more than two years later, we are finally about to see justice done in a case that involved a harrowing confrontation between illegal genemods and Seattle police and ended in the death of one officer."

Nonna spotted me. "Come, Norm, sit. Can you believe that they are going to go through with this charade?"

It boggled my mind to see her next to Sasha, recognize the family resemblance, but then recall that the one who appeared to be the older of the pair was the daughter.

"I never thought I would get to watch the broadcast of my own execution," Sasha said.

The pretty young reporter was still recounting Sasha's crimes, displaying pictures of her "victims", the police officers who had invaded her home in search of evidence of her crimes, but had encountered us. Right on cue, they put up police sketches of each of us, even Wendy.

"That one looks nothing like you, Norm," Dawn said.

"It's probably the beard," I offered helpfully.

The reporter suddenly put her finger up to her ear. "I've just been told that the execution is under way. Right now, Ms. Grey will be receiving a dose of sodium thiopental, the first of three drugs that will be administered..."

"Are you feeling alright?" Stanley said to Sasha in mock concern.

Sasha put her hand to her head. "Oh, I am feeling woozy."

We all laughed at that. The reporter's grim tone and expression as she described the process of Sasha's execution, ending with her "death" ten minutes later, made it all the more absurd and hilarious.

I excused myself and headed for the hallway, but Sasha hurried to catch me. "Can I speak with you for a moment, Norm?"

I stopped and turned to face her. "Sure, what's up?"

"Well, it has been a few weeks now, and I think that I've had enough settling-in time. I was wondering if you might have a job for me."

I shrugged. "Okay, what can you do?"

Sasha stood up straighter. "I have experience with finance, process analysis and documentation, and small business administration."

"Finance," I said. "Does that cover accounting? You can do forecasting? Profit and loss?" She nodded at each. "How are your money laundering skills?"

"If you want me to manage your finances," she said, "I can do that. Even the highly illegal parts."

"Excellent," I said. "Follow me."

I brought her to the den, where Nock was working, and retrieved a notebook from a filing cabinet. I handed it to her. "Here you go. There's a year's worth of records in there."

Sasha opened it and began to read. "These are records of your food harvests?"

I nodded and pulled out another notebook. "Fertilizer and seed purchases." Another book. "A log of labor expended." I handed her one more. "And this one records what we sold to Andy."

I let her spread the books out on the spare desk and study them for a moment, puzzling out what I wanted for herself. "I see that you tested different crops and recorded yields and gross revenue over time. I presume what you want is for me to figure out which crops will bring in the greatest profit with a given input of raw materials and labor. Is that it?"

"You got it. We'd like to keep Nissi's cash flow to the lab separate from the rest of the farm, so our greenhouse output needs to cover the rest of our costs. You'll see that our excess production capacity has shrunk considerably since we've added all of these new people, but that's going to change soon. I figure that there's plenty of work here to keep you busy."

"Yeah, yeah," she said distractedly. "Do you have a pen and a spare notebook?"

I got Sasha what she needed. She thanked me and left, carrying the small stack of books. I was almost certain that she would be able to improve upon our past performance, since I had been the one managing the books up until then and I knew basically fuck-all about accounting.

"I heard the execution went off without a hitch," Nock said, nodding at the doorway that Sasha had just exited through.

"Oh, it went perfectly," I said cheerfully, "other than the fact that their subject wasn't present for it." I wondered what they had done to get the prison staff to go along with it. Bribery was probably enough. Double his family's rations and most men would knuckle under at something as trivial as lying about an execution that never happened.

I came up to stand next to Nock. "Have we found anything out about our mystery attackers?"

He shrugged. "I hadn't checked the reports since yesterday, hold on." He opened an email, read for a moment and frowned. "Nothing on that front. More reverts disappeared. The rate is still stable, though." As he spoke, he opened more documents, glanced at them, and moved on. "Hmm."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, this is a first," he said. "This one is a minor." He frowned. "He's also a half. Two firsts."

He navigated to a social media page that had a picture of a teenage boy with long blond hair. He wore a black t-shirt with a skull and crossbones and the word "Marduk" in white block lettering. A top hat sat on his head, and he held an electric guitar. He was grinning devilishly in the photo, his right hand held up as though he had just strummed his fingers over the strings with a flourish. The name at the top of the page was Chris Collins. Nock went to the last update left by the page owner.

Hey, everyone. I don't want to alarm you guys, but I have to go away, maybe for a long time. I can't get into it here, but I don't want you guys to worry, I'm safe. The timestamp was from four days ago.

This was followed by several replies, apparently left by peers, expressing confusion and dismay over his message. You weren't at school today, said a message from a girl named Katie McMasters. Chris, you're scaring us. Please just tell us you're alright.

Nock scrolled through more messages until he came to one left by Jeff Collins. Chris, if you can read this, please come home. Your stepmom and I are worried sick.

A sinking feeling had settled into my gut. "What are the chances?" I said softly. "Any indication which city he's from?"

Nock scrolled back up the page. "It says Portland, Oregon."

I sighed. That twisting feeling in my insides kept getting worse. Nock was staring at me. "Norm? Something wrong?"

"Be right back," I said.

I marched back to the living room where Stansy was still chatting with the others. I leaned close to her, putting a hand on your shoulder. "What's your last name?" I asked.

"What?" she asked. "Norm, what's this about?"

"Is it Collins?" I asked. "And is your ex-husband Jeff?"

Her eyes grew wide. "How did you know that?"