Double Identity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey sailor, need a lift?" She quipped. I opened the door and lowered myself into the passenger seat.

"Nice car!" I said, running my hands over the leather seats.

"It's my one indulgence." Shawna said. "My dad used to race and I spent all my time in the garage with him working on his cars. This is my 'new' car. I'll have to show you my old cars one day."

"How many 'old' cars do you have?" I asked.

"Eight." She said. "However, only six of them are running. The other two are in the process of being restored."

"Really? I had no idea." I said with a huge measure of respect.

Shawna laughed. "Why would you? Not too many women collect cars, or do all their own restoration work."

"So, what do you have?" I asked.

"I have an old MG, an Opal, a Westfalia camper, a '57 Bel Air, a '69 GTO, and a dune buggy that are running." She said. "I'm in the process of restoring a '68 El Camino and a '67 Stingray."

I just sat there with my mouth open. This young lady owned most of the cars I had always drooled over.

"Close your mouth Roy or you'll swallow a bug." She said with a laugh.

I laughed too. This girl had more layers to her than an onion. I looked out the window and realized that we were headed out of the city.

"Shawna, where are we going? I live over by the university."

"I know." She said. "Do you remember what I told you the first day we had oral sex? I told you that when you got better you'd get to have all of me."

"I remember." I said with a smile.

"Well, that's what we are going to do." She said with a sexy smile. "We're going to my place. It's Friday and I plan to rock your world all weekend long. I've been waiting for months to get your cock inside me and I can't wait any longer so I'm kidnapping you for the weekend."

"You can't kidnap the willing!" I said with a smile.

12