Double Jeopardy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moxy Irish
Moxy Irish
235 Followers

Jake smiled slowly, the puzzle pieces were coming together, Hosang Int. was a multi-billion dollar company that designed and manufactured Pleasure Units.

Duncan continued, “I have the entrance codes to Miss Waterson’s apartment as you requested. As well I have the codes and address for Miss Dela Koy and the very well hidden street address for KDC’s lab. Should I ask what this is about or just send?” The older man’s brow lifted in amused curiosity.

Jake grinned, “Just send, Duncan. This is a personal matter and apparently I’m on stand by for two weeks.”

Duncan smiled, “Sending. Enjoy the vacation, Jake. Deputy Director Duncan McCrea terminating session.”

Jake fed the codes into his palm unit. He shut down his terminal and spoke into the panel, closing the wall. He made a stop in his kitchen for popcorn and a beer then ambled into his living room. After downloading the Bot’s programming into his television he switched it on. His nap could wait. He had some interesting television to watch.

Four hours later he was still gaping open mouthed at the TV. That little *wench*. He was aroused despite his utter outrage. He had watched several scenarios play out from behind the Bot’s eyes between Director Waterson and “Captain Navarro”. Most of them were based on real incidents that happened between the Director and himself, but these scenarios didn’t end with him politely holding his temper and exiting her office. Every scene the Bot grew progressively more annoyed and aggressive. Every single scenario wound up with her getting her ass spanked royally and finished with some kind of sex. As well, Jake 1 had a military uniform exactly like his. That, in itself, was a fairly major offense.

The public’s wishy-washy attitude toward the military had changed after some incredible feats by the International Peacekeepers in the mid ‘60’s and later the equally amazing missions by the Interplanetary Peacekeeping Force. All military branches had started receiving huge support from the public. Military personnel and Veterans had their bravery and honor lauded to mythical proportions. Heroes of missions, both on and off the planet, were treated like celebrities. Veteran’s Day had become a major day of celebration all over the world and rivaled Christmas in America and Europe. Civilians didn’t possess current military garb. The Uniform was considered sacred ground.

Jake couldn’t decide if he was pissed off or pleased. He didn’t really mind the uniform offense, but his face, his body?! It wasn’t just that she unwittingly put him in danger by duplicating him. He had been celibate for months, and here he had a woman he had seen regularly since he was stationed in DC that had a serious crush on him and a hunger for punishment.

He felt his anger lessen substantially as he realized that he now had all the dirt he ever wanted on Samantha Waterson. He checked the clock. He had 90 minutes before she would be home. That gave him enough time for a small Op.

IV. Tuesday afternoon-4-17-74

His job was to remain undetected, and the high-end apartment building where Samantha lived didn’t pose a challenge. He entered easily and went to her apartment. He walked in after feeding the entrance codes into the security panel and found the Bot vaccuming. Ah, yes, he thought, the discontinued maid service. Why pay when your Pleasure Unit could do it during downtime? And, of course, there would be no prying eyes talking to others about what the client had in the apartment.

The Bot stopped and looked at him. Jake murmured, “Override Alpha six Delta six. Disable security program.”

The Bot blinked at him and continued vaccuming. Jake unrolled his kit and removed several visual recording devices. He moved to the office, where most of the action had taken place between Samantha and her Bot, and planted a few devices at key vantage points. He placed more in her bedroom, then returned to the main room of the apartment, planting the last devices to monitor the main room and the large kitchen. He double checked the apartment and rolled his kit back up, moving to the door. He opened it and paused, turning to face the Bot.

His voice rang out clearly, “Override Alpha six Delta six. Enable security program. Alpha code six niner seven, Delete meeting. Dump during cleaning cycle. Forget.”

He shut the door and made his way out of the building and back into the neighborhood that flanked Embassy Row. He had time to get back to his place and set up his remote viewing equipment. He hooked a connection to his television and clicked the remote, switching between the rooms. Everything was working perfectly.

He only had to wait about 15 minutes before Samantha walked in the door. Jake grabbed a beer and watched the scene with a lazy grin on his face wondering what she would do with today’s exchange. He watched as she dropped her bag, thinking he might have to sit through an hour of consuming a meal, but she had an agitation to her body movement and a flush to her face. He leaned forward realizing she was excited. Oh no, he wouldn’t have to wait long at all.

He saw the Bot come out of the bedroom and greet her.

“Hello Samantha. How was your day?”

Samantha didn’t waste time, “Jake, come here.”

The real Jake gritted his teeth. She was as imperious as ever. He wondered what would happen when she found herself at the mercy of a real man that didn’t have a shutdown program.

Jake 1 complied with a smile and moved to stand in front of her.

She murmured, “Programs arm.”

The Bot extended his arm. Samantha peeled back a small flap of skin and inserted a wafer thin chip. “Jake, go change into your uniform and meet me in the office.”

The real Jake switched to the office and watched her sit down at her desk. Jake 1 joined her there a few minutes later in full uniform. She gestured for him to sit down, and when he complied she murmured, “Run program titled 4-17-74”

The Bot’s face instantly changed to the cool, professional look Jake always gave her.

Samantha’s voice was arrogant, “Captain Navarro, I don’t appreciate your cavalier attitude concerning this personnel roster. I *insist* you do it yourself, immediately.”

Jake 1’s green eyes hardened, “Director Waterson, I already told you that job was not within my duties. I don’t have the time...”

She cut him off, her voice sarcastic, “Ohhhh, geez, you don’t have the time. Of course that didn’t occur to me before. I just assigned you the task without thinking. That's why I’m the IEPA American Director, because I don’t think decisions through. I don’t care what power you have with your Space Cowboys, Captain. I expect this done immediately, by you.”

He leaned forward, his voice dangerous, “Look, Lady...”

She interrupted again with a laugh, “Oh from ‘Director’ to ‘Lady’ is it? What cheek from a military caveman.”

Jake 1 stood slowly, planting his large hands on the desk. “I’m only going to say this once, Director Waterson. I am *not* going to do your little job, and I will *not* accept you treating me like I am an errand boy. Contrary to your belief, I have duties, important duties, that don’t involve you jerking me around. Let your security force handle it, that is their job.”

She stood and glowered at the green-eyed man, trying to breathe deeply and slow down her hammering heart. Her voice bit out, “May I remind you that I *own* your ass, Captain Navarro?”

He folded his arms and cocked his head gently, green eyes snapping fire, but his voice calm. “Lady, if you tell me you own me like a dog one more time, I’m going to *beat* your ass.”

Jake chuckled. Clever dialog…he knew what was coming though, raised his beer in salute and said along with her, “YOU WOULDN’T DARE!” Then he laughed outright and murmured, “Never a good idea.”

Jake 1 bit out, “Oh really?” and snaked out a hand capturing her wrist.

She shrieked, “I will *have* your job, Soldier! You will be working in a garbage dump in the worst shithole in the known universe!”

He ignored her and literally dragged her across her desk as she protested. He dropped down into a chair with a growl and hauled her over his knee. She screamed obscenities at him as he yanked up her skirt, then shrieked and moaned as he tore her pink panties completely off of her body.

“You’ve been asking for this for a long time, little girl. I’ve been as patient as I could be. This is the end. Any time you fuck with me you are getting this.” His palm slammed down on her pristine bottom.

Jake and Samantha said “Ouch!” at the same time. Jake was practically giddy as he watched the scene, grinning.

Jake 1 continued to bring his hand down hard on Samantha’s bottom. Her wiggling didn’t help her, he had her locked down and whacked her bouncing ass hard and fast. His voice scolded as he turned her shapely, rounded globes pink.

“I’m sick and tired of your bitchy attitude. I’m sick and tired of your insolence and your nasty behavior. You are going to treat me with respect from now on or I will blister your bottom every damn day!” His hand increased in force and speed and Samantha’s yelps turned into wails.

“OH! You won’t get away with this! I’ll have you court marshaled! Ouch!! How dare you spank me! Stop it NOW!”

Jake 1 laughed and gave her several extremely hard smacks with his unforgiving palm. “Oh I’m not going to stop until you are begging for mercy and crying your eyes out, Princess. And believe me, I’ll take your apology mumbled around the cock in your mouth.”

Samantha shrieked and Jake yelled, “No WAY!” nearly falling off the couch. Samantha had *those* kinds of submissive fantasies?

Jake 1 moved his punishing hand around a bottom that was now bright red. Samantha kicked and shimmied but he held her firmly down, trapping her hands smoothly when she reached back to protect her bottom.

Her tune started changing, “Wait! Please! Oh! OH! PLEASE! Captain Navarro! Please not so HARD! Please Sir! OUCH! Please! I won’t say I own you!”

Jake 1 continued to spank her bouncing bare bottom hard, “What about your behavior?”

Her legs kicked ineffectually, “I’ll behave! I’ll BEHAVE! OUCH! Please! Aiigh! Please! I’ll be GOOD!”

Jake 1’s voice was an amused murmur as his hand continued to whack her wagging ass, “What about my new career as a Waste Specialist in the worst shithole in the known universe? Or my subsequent court marshal?”

She shrieked and whined, “Aaahhh! AIIGH! NO! NO! Please! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t mean it! OWW! PLEASE!”

His low voice growled, “You deserve a lot more than this, Brat. You’ve been a Very Bad Girl.” He punctuated the last three words with incredibly hard smacks and she howled.

“AAAIIGH! No Sir NO! Please NO MORE! I’m sorry I was a…OH! Bad girl! I’ll be a...OUCH! Good girl! I promise! I PROMISE!” Her voice was teary and within five more smacks she was crying.

She sobbed out, “Please let me appease you, SIR! Please I beg to appease YOU!”

The Bot stopped immediately and ran a hand over her flaming bottom. Jake realized it was a code phrase.

Jake 1 shoved Samantha roughly off of his lap and leaned back in his chair murmuring, “Appease me then.”

The blonde woman practically leapt at his belt and the fastening of his trousers. She pulled his cock free of its confines and engulfed it with her mouth. She worked it fervently with his her lips and hands for a few minutes then raised her tear-stained face to the even green gaze of Jake 1. “Please Sir, I’m sorry I was a bad girl. I’ll be good. Please take me.”

The real Jake recognized another program code phrase when he heard one.

The Bot stood and picked up the trembling woman, clearing her desk with a sweep of his arm and put her on her back. His hands ripped through her blouse and he yanked her hips to the edge. His cock impaled her fast and she gasped and keened, clutching him. Jake 1 thrust hard into her for several moments as she moaned and thrashed. Finally she came, throwing her head back and screaming “JAKE! GOD YES!”

The Bot thrust through her orgasm, slowing down when she placed a hand on his chest. He stilled completely when she laid back on the desk panting. He remained silent until she started to move around.

“Would you like me to restart this program, Samantha?” He smiled sweetly at her.

She gasped, “No, Jake, No. Not right now, maybe later. Take off your uniform and go prepare dinner.”

The Bot left the room and Samantha remained on her back. Her hand reached down to stroke her sex and she moaned, “Jake.” After a few minutes she rolled up and slowly got off the desk. She rubbed her bottom and looked at the blazing flesh in her wall mirror. A few minutes later she moved into her bathroom and Jake heard the shower start.

Jake’s narrowed gaze stared at the television. What a very interesting night.

His mind went over what needed to be done. He wandered into his office and sent an encrypted message: “Logan, check all Fionian clubs on East coast. I need a machine delivered here before p.m. 4-20-74. Also send message to IEPA office American Director Samantha Waterson. Message to read:‘Classified Assignment. Partner: Captain Jake Navarro. Report to parking level 7, space 23 at 5pm Friday 4-20-74. Pack week-end bag, leave directly from work. Your partner has details and will communicate them in transit. Timeframe of assignment: 2 days.’ Thanks, Buddy. I owe you one, Jake.”

Jake left the surveillance equipment on and settled down on the couch. He pulled a blanket over himself and slipped into sleep, waking a few hours later to interesting sounds. He blinked and looked at the television, the screen had automatically switched to the room the action was in. Samantha and her Jake-Bot were in bed...well *on* the bed. Jake perked up as he saw her fully naked. She really did have a nice body, all soft curves and smooth skin.

The Pleasure Unit was spanking her again, but this time her moans were all erotic. The Bot spent a good deal of time re-warming her bare bottom with slow, warm swats then it went down on her. She came keening, her hands in its hair. After she recovered, Jake 1 put her on her knees and took her from behind. After bringing her to orgasm again, it took her ass. After her third and forth orgasms they settled down. She dozed off and the Bot stood against the wall and went into sleep mode.

Jake chuckled. Bots weren’t high on cuddling unless they were specifically programmed to. His green eyes narrowed as he realized that she hadn’t even bothered to add that. Oh this woman was a piece of work. She treated both he and his double like interesting toys that she periodically grew bored of.

His cock was hard due to the sex show and he masturbated lazily, thinking of what her comeuppance was going to be. He came with a low groan to the image of her chained, hands to ankles, begging for mercy as he striped her bare bottom with a tree switch. After he recovered he shut off the equipment and moved into his bedroom falling into bed. He needed to be up at a reasonable hour to check out KDC in the morning.

V. Wednesday morning-4-18-74

Jake followed Duncan’s instructions to the old warehouse that housed the KDC labs. Nothing on the outside hinted that the property was anything but an old storage warehouse. He checked the perimeter of the property and found the subtle security equipment. He slipped through a hole in the system and made his way to the warehouse, again finding rather well installed security equipment. It only took him a few moments to re-route it and enter the dark warehouse undetected. He made his way carefully through the dummy front, that looked like, yep, old storage facility.

It didn’t take him long to detect the hidden secure door. He was familiar with the security measures of Dela Koy’s system and disabled them at the panel next to the door. He could walk freely now within the complex, but not for long. Duncan’s codes got him in and he crept through the halls of the inner complex, senses tingling. He passed by several machine rooms where Non-Human units were in the process of building Bots. He recognized design and research rooms as well. He knew he was getting closer to the main programming room.

He paused after looking in through yet another window and walked into the strange environment. It was…well it was like an apartment. It had a living room and kitchen and bedroom and bathroom, everything. It was set up perfectly and obviously not a regular living space. He puzzled for a moment, not sure about the sense in it. He exited the room silently and made his way to the main programming office.

There were two large glass paneled doors that showed off the room. He regarded the woman in the office, well, rather, regarded her back. She was small, wearing a white lab coat. Her auburn hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She appeared to be the only person in the entire building.

Jake stepped up to the door and fed codes into it. The glass doors opened with a whisper, but the woman was bent over a terminal, working intently, and didn’t notice. Jake raised an eyebrow, security in spades, yet underdeveloped observation skills. Well, that could get you killed. He was confident enough to step in the room and simply clear his throat.

Dela heard a noise she shouldn’t have, the sound of a human in the room. She turned with a surprised scream and stared at the door to her office. Standing there was a *big* male dressed entirely in black. She looked at his face, her fearful expression turning to horror when she recognized him. She had no idea what to do and simply froze.

The man smiled a dangerous smile. “Hello Miss Koy. My, my, my, we have been a baaaaaad girl, haven’t we?”

She squeaked and bolted to the side, hoping to make it through the viewing room door. The man moved like *light*. He had been across the room and then suddenly he was in front of her gripping her arms firmly. Dela looked up into his face from her diminutive height of 5’2. She hoped to God he wasn’t there to kill her.

Jake recognized the fear of death in the woman’s eyes immediately and purred, “Oh no, Dela. I’m not here to kill you. I won’t harm a hair on your head. Promise. I’m information gathering only.”

Jake watched the small woman shudder in relief. His eyes flicked over her, she had wide, intelligent blue eyes, elfin features, and her hair was a rather lovely shade of red. She was quite cute, all in all, even as pale as she was now. He murmured, “I take it you recognize me?”

She nodded, eyes dropping and whispered, “Captain Jake Navarro.”

He smiled gently but his eyes were hard, “And apparently one of me is not enough for some people, Hmmm?”

She trembled, “Please, Sir. I make special order Pleasure Units, for a very small, discreet clientele. I didn’t mean to insult the Uniform.”

Jake released her and moved casually to a chair. He turned it around and straddled the seat, folding his forearms over the top and resting his chin on his hands. He looked at her kindly and gave her a smile. Dela’s breath caught in fear. He looked more dangerous than any man she had ever seen.

His voice was a low murmur, “Dela, darlin’. I know that you know what I can do to your status and company if I choose to expose you, right?”

She whispered, “Yes, Sir.”

His voice remained conversational, “Now, Dela, I really don’t have any reason to do that. I’m a busy man, and I’m certainly not one of those morality zealots. Why in the world would I want to ruin your little enterprise here, hmmm?”

Dela looked up, hope beginning to gain ground on the fear in her eyes. “You won’t report me?”

“Show me what I want, tell me what I want to know, and do as I say, and I’ll forget you exist.”

She looked at him, eyes hardening momentarily. He had said he wouldn’t kill her. It meant something when a military officer made a promise, and the knowledge that he would not harm her made her overconfident.

Moxy Irish
Moxy Irish
235 Followers