Double Penetrated Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
709 Followers

We then went to the attached bathroom and washed ourselves of the sweat and the gooey stuff all over. We washed each other and he promised that I would not repent marrying him. I hugged him.

We then wiped each other and then I changed the bed-sheets which were spotted with our juices and crumpled. We changed into new night suits and slept. Sohan told me not to wear the bra and panty. Neither did he wear any underwear. We hugged each other and slept.

The next day morning, there were eager faces to welcome us, for which we had dressed prim and proper. I had a sore arse and the mother-in-law realized that the First-Night was a success.

Sohan had more surprises for me in store. After the morning passed, and as soon as we entered our bedroom for the afternoon siesta, he was in a horny mood and he took my arse again now standing in front of the dressing table, with me getting my high watching my perky breasts swinging to his thrusts. We both came together, - at either ends. Then we relaxed. I could feel his 'cum' (that's what he called it!) sliding along my thigh which I wiped with the towel.

The next installment of shocker came when we relaxed side by side on the bed and his hands on me.

"Mitu, as I told you that I am Gay, do you want to know who my partner or lover is?" he asked.

"Yes" I whispered.

"Rohan" he replied. "He is my lover."

I was shocked as there was no way that you could tell that they were lovers. It definitely looked that they were two very close brothers.

"By the way he is not only gay, he loves to have sex with women. Our parents don't know; but we never hide any secrets."

I had a shiver going up my spine, - a shiver of pleasure. At least somebody was normal here. A few days after our wedding, Sohan's parents gave us tickets to Maldives and Sohan insisted that Rohan also could join us. When he asked me, I agreed knowing full well that the honeymoon would be a memorable one. Finally the three of us flew to Maldives for a fortnight holiday.

Maldives is a great place for honeymooners. Placed in the middle of the Indian Ocean with clear blue waters & white beaches right up to your resort, the hotels are cute huts, - some big, some small. Ours was a big one with air-conditioned rooms and which were also interconnected. The resort was a cluster of almost 50-60 such huts and looked like the occupancy was high. They had two swimming pools with bar counters inside, and you could watch the sea from there. One of these pools was very close to our hut.

I had never ever entered a swimming pool in my life as there was no pool near my house and I did not know swimming. And to my surprise, as soon as we were settled in the room, both the brothers started changing into swimming shorts and told me to change too. I was at a loss of words and told them that I did not know swimming and that I had no swimming costume. I also told them I was feeling embarrassed to wear such skimpy clothes in front of so many other people.

Both Sohan & Rohan tried to convince me that we were far away from home and this was expected on a honeymoon, to let oneself go & enjoy every moment, which in case we would not be able to do at home. I was partly convinced, but I told them to go on and that we could buy a swimming costume for me later.

I accompanied them to the pool. It was quite full with many bare bodied males and skimpy bikini clad females swimming without any care for voyeurs. As I watched both these brothers swishing through the waters, I saw and compared my husband with my brother-in-law. Rohan was definitely well built as compared to my husband. His power showed in his laps which were much faster than Sohan, my husband.

I watched the other well built foreigners cutting through the water wearing the slimmest of trunks. I also saw that some had a big bulge in their trunks, whilst the ladies and girls were very comfortable in the smallest of bikinis. Some had big breasts, which threatened to plop out of their shoe string tied tops, whilst some were moderately placed. I tried to visualize myself with my breasts in such small breast holders, tied only with a neck string.

These thoughts, mixed with the appetizing sites of bulgy trunks was making me feel moist between my legs. I could also see a couple kissing passionately at one corner of the pool and my sight locked onto them.

After some time Rohan & Sohan came out and started to tease me as to what I was missing and that the water was nice and warm and that I must get in there.

"But I do not know how to swim!" I said.

"Don't worry. Rohan will teach you." Said my husband Sohan suddenly, before Rohan or me could react. "You'll do it won't you Ro."

"Your word is my order, dear brother." Rohan replied smilingly. "Who would ever want to miss an opportunity to teach swimming to such a pretty Bhabi (Sister-in-law)", he said with a twinkle of an eye to me.

I blushed and tried to brush off this offer to teach me swimming. I reminded them that I did not have a swimming costume. At this Rohan, my brother in-law immediately said that he would purchase one for me from the Resort shop, as per his choice. I was a bit taken aback as to why he should be so eager to volounteer. I protested that I would buy one at leisure, but to no reason.

"Bhabi, look at all those sizzling babes in the water. I want my Bhabi to be the best among them. Sohan, please, please let me buy the costume. It's my honeymoon gift to her." He looked at Sohan & me pleadingly. I felt sorry for him and I agreed to let him buy one.

"But Rohan it has to be a one piece costume or I will not wear it." I threatened.

"Sorry Bhabi, this choice is going to be entirely mine. We do not have our parents or any known people here and please let us enjoy this 2 weeks of freedom." He said with authority.

"But......" I started to protest. Rohan suddenly put his finger on my lips and told me that I was only to enjoy the holiday. His finger on my lips sent a pleasure feeling to my stomach. So there it was decided that Rohan would present me with a swim wear of his choice. Knowing his choice, I was preparing to be shocked.

I was a little turned on with all the bare bodied activity in the pool and pushed close to Sohan. He looked at me and holding my hand led me to the room. Rohan excused himself and went to the bar telling me that he would browse in the shop for my present.

Before I could realize, he had locked the main door and pulled me into his arms. Within no time we were kissing each other slurping and Sohan literally ripping off my clothes. In the next 10 minutes we ended up on the carpeted flooring with Sohan pushing himself deep into my anus stroking like the end of the world was here.

I had my legs over his back pulling him into my rear. Waves & waves of orgasms was riding through me realizing that we were fucking on the floor and we could be caught in this position by Rohan who could be coming anytime; after about 15 minutes I felt Sohan stiffening himself and could feel jets of hot semen being pumped into me. I squirted again.

I realized that the bare bodied males had turned him on in the pool. I then realized what he had told me about him and Rohan and I eagerly looked forward to see what they actually did.

By now we had both been bathed with sweat and the pool water, and the carpet was wet and spotted. I felt his sperms sliding down my thighs. Now Sohan did something which I was absolutely not prepared. He spread my bum and I felt his tongue licking the spilling sperms, Though I was tremendously turned on, I was totally perplexed that someone could do this. My hand had slipped between my thighs and was titillating the clitoris which had by now become swollen and poking out. I let slip my finger inside my vagina and let it be there.

My breasts were stiff and extremely sensitive as Sohan grabbed them from behind for support.

Soon afterwards he turned me on my back and kissed me on the lips. Initially I was a little nauseated, but the sweety salty taste of Sohan's sperms made me forget and I got into the act.

I now decided that I was going to go all out in whatever the two brothers would do, as we would be together for the next two weeks. Today was just the first day. I would not be a wet blanket. We got up nude as a candle and headed for the bath tub. Here too we played with each other. Here we heard the door to Rohan's adjacent room slamming and we hurried to dry ourselves and came out.

I still had the bath towel tied around my bosom till my thighs, just below where they met. I was not wearing any panty or bra as our bout had let them be strewn around like a battle field. Sohan was just getting into his shorts when suddenly the connecting door flew open and in walked Rohan.

"Hey guys. Seems that I am intruding?" he said "I will come back later."

At that moment, Sohan and me said "It's ok." We realized what we had said and the three of us burst out laughing.

Then Rohan told us that he had visited the Resort shop and had got the right swim suit for me. I was now wary of what he had brought. He handed me a gift wrapped packet and they both asked me to open it. With trembling fingers, I released the ribbon and the paper and there lay the skimpiest of a two piece bikini, blue and white checks and a thin frilly lace border. The panty piece was to be fastened with strings on either sides. All in all it was a very sexy piece of lingerie. I lifted it up with surprise written large over my face.

"I am not going to wear this. This is too small for me. It will not cover anything." I tried to get out of this situation. "Please Sohan, not this. Get me a one piece suit."

They tried telling me that it was ok. But I put my foot down. Finally it was decided that they would buy a one piece swim suit and that when I felt comfortable that I should use the 2-piece bikini.

We went for lunch, with me hanging on to Sohan like a leech. Rohan had his eyes on many a single ladies & girls around and I was sure that he was up to something. I found out later that he spent the night with a skinny cute girl, whose figure seemed to match mine.

We spent the evening walking on the beach and we returned late for dinner. The dinner was candle lit and I was playing toey-toey with Sohan. Or was it Rohan? That night before we retired to our own rooms, Rohan kissed me good night on the cheeks and when it came to Sohan, they kissed on the lips, and which lingered on for quite some time. I looked on but did not say anything. He left but did not lock the door.

That night too Sohan was in his element and made me suck his penis. He moaned out loud and I was scared that the other people would hear. He then made me lie over him with my face towards his penis and his mouth to my vagina / bum. I sucked him as he fingered me in both holes. His hands were pumping my breasts and tweaking my nipples. Both of us orgasmed in each others' mouth, atleast twice in the period that followed.

It was then that I saw that the common door was not locked. A thought came to me ' was Rohan watching us from beyond the unlocked door?' I felt a shiver pass through me, - a shiver of excitement.

Our honeymoon was off to a great start. The next day, I got up late. I saw that Sohan was already up. I went to the bath, brushed my teeth and changed into casual clothes. I thought I heard sounds from Rohan's room and slowly peeped inside. There they were sleeping front-to-back in each others' arms, kissing away and then I realized that Sohan had his penis embedded in Rohan. They did not see me. Was I to feel revolted or watch this new experience?

Then Sohan pushed in and out with Rohan cooing and moaning in low voice. He then lifted Rohans' bum into the air and they made love the way the dogs did. This went on for almost about 15 minutes. Were they not scared that I would get up? Or did they plan this for me? Rohan must have known that Sohan had informed me about their relationship. I did not want to interfere as it had not affected me.

I then went and relaxed on the bed, to find myself getting turned on. I raised my hand to my tiny breasts and pressed them while the other hand went between my legs over the short skirt that I wore.

I then heard noise coming towards me and I did as though I was ordering breakfast, knowing fully well that they had their own type of breakfast.

As soon as Sohan walked in, he brought up the topic of going for a swim. He again tried to ask me to wear the two piece bikini. But I told him that I would before going back. Then I opened the second packet left for me by Rohan. It was a lovely light blue one piece swim suit having a bright flower print from the stomach down to the gusset of the suit. I went to the bath to change into the swim suit. I could not bring myself to take off my bra & panty, just as an additional barrier. Barrier against what & whom?

But I still went ahead and wore the suit over the bra & panty. I was ashamed to come out this way, as it would be my first time in a swim suit. I wrapped a pool towel, from the room under my arms & tucked it over my small breasts. My slim, well built and fair skinned legs showed below the towel and I was conscious of the fact.

When I came out Sohan & Rohan were both standing there changed into swim trunks. They were shocked to see me. Rohan whistled, and Sohan just looked at me.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"I thought a fairy had just walked out of that door." Rohan was first to comment. "Bhabi, I am going to be a hero out there, being in your company, teaching you to swim."

"You are joking?" I asked in mock amazement. He raised his hand to me in mock invitation and like a model I placed my finger tips in his hand and walked two steps.

"Rohan, you be gentle with her. Don't get carried away. She is just learning to swim." Sohan advised Rohan.

"Boss, I will treat her just like you treat her - like a flower." He replied.

"Ok, you two love birds, carry on to the pool", Sohan said with a flair. " And Mitu, please do not feel shy or ashamed. No one knows us here. We have come to enjoy and please let your self go. No one is going to question what you do. You can see a lot of the other females, - what they wear in the pool. So please enjoy -- no holds barred".

I was a little perplexed. Was Sohan not coming with us?

"Dear, you are not coming to the pool?" I asked my hubby. ... and lovebirds? What did he mean by that?

"No darling, I will just make a few calls and come later"' he replied. "But go right ahead both of you and enjoy yourself. Rohan will take good care of you". He said with a twinkle of his eye.

I had not realized that Rohan was still holding onto my hand, and as I tried to remove my hand he gently gave me a jerk and turned to leave through the door. I had no time to react and I followed. Rohan waited for me to catch up and he now held my hand in his palm and we walked holding our hands, to the pool.

Rohan was better built than Sohan and my hand felt very comfortable in his hands. Anybody would feel that we were a couple. As we walked, I could feel eyes on us as a pair; but at the same time I had the consolation that nobody knew us here. Also I had the permission of my husband to be with his brother. On the way I stumbled, and I fell and held on to his shoulder to support myself. In the bargain I had my left breast pressed onto his arm, through the towel.

He must have felt it too, because I realized that my breasts had become very taut and the nipple was very prominent. I was sure it must have poked into him. I blushed and looked down.

"Wow, what a feel!" Rohan muttered.

"What?" I asked, "You said something?"

"No, not particularly but I was complimenting what I felt!" he replied.

I turned red in my face; so he had felt it and I hoped that he had not got a wrong meaning. But why was I taut in my chest? I could also feel me getting wet between my legs and hoped that it did not show.

Soon we reached the pool and we selected a pair of deck beds away from the crowd. We kept our stuff there and I was hesitant to remove the towel around my chest, because of the people around. Suddenly Rohan put his hands on my shoulder and loosened the towel and pulled it off me. There was I, standing in my swimming suit for the first time at a pool. There were hardly any people in the pool.

"Shall we?" Rohan asked melodramatically gesturing towards the pool. I was in a state of dilemma not knowing what to do.

Suddenly I felt Rohan bending and sweeping me off my feet and carrying me to the pool. I tried to protest but his grip on me pressed my boobs to his chest. I hung on to his neck as he entered the steps to the pool. When he was in waist deep water, I felt cold water touch my buttocks. He slowly let my feet come down, and fearing that the water would be deep, I clung to his neck more firmly. This action made me stand very close to him hugging his neck.

The back of the swimming costume was open to the buttocks, and my back locking bra strap was obvious in the middle, across my back. Rohans' hand lay flat on this strap and his fingers were pressing into the side of my left breast. I thought that this was a natural thing to happen and let it be.

We reached the waters and still he kept holding me. Then reluctantly he started to put my legs first down in the water. As I slid down, my pussy slid along his front, down to the pool, I felt something stiff poking against my stomach and as I slid into the water, between the cleavage of my breasts. As I looked, I could see a huge bulge in Rohans' swimming trunks, just below the water. The feeling of floating in the water, mixed with this knowledge, I did not know what to do.

Oh my God! He was having an erection by holding me! I could feel a flush starting at my stomach and travelling between my legs. What was Rohan up to? Then I realized that the water was very warm and I dipped my breasts below the water, having my feet firmly planted on the ground. I looked up towards Rohan, whose eyes were on me -- yearning.

I then felt his hands holding my shoulders urging me to stand. As I stood shakily, he turned me making my back towards him. He whispered to me that I should go towards the edge of the pool and hold on to it with my hands. And that I should raise my legs in the water and paddle. Initially I tried to do it but I slipped under the water and came out gasping for air.

"Mitu, don't be in a rush to learn. Just get used to the water and try & float by straightening your legs. Once you have stabilized, then you paddle. I will help you." He said comfortingly.

He made me hold the side of the pool and put his hand under the water and below my thighs and lifted me parallel to the water. This made me dip forward and gasp. He immediately put his other hand below my chest and held me up. In the bargain, his open palm was on my breast and had clutched it hard. I moved my hand to his and moved it down to my stomach.

Was he doing it on purpose? In the absence of Sohan, in fact I liked it. But I preferred that it be accidental and that I should not send any wrong message to my brother-in-law. We carried on like this to practice my swimming, sometimes with his hands sliding along my breasts and some times over the stomach. I did not comment, but let it happen without being obvious. He was giving me instructions as though nothing was happening. But his rubbing my breasts was having a very strong effect on my boobies as they had become very taut. I was sure the Rohan could feel them.

I could feel his fingers moving outside my swimsuit and through my bra. The shoulder straps were biting into my arms, but I could not remove them here. I decided to buy a strapless bra from the shopping center.

We were in the water for about an hour and then he said that we should come out. He held me by my shoulder for support and we walked slowly to the edge. I had put my hand around his waist to gain balance, but my eyes were riveted on his bulge, which had become enormous and obvious. As soon as we reached out, he handed me the pool towel which I threw around my shoulders, and made no attempt to close my front. He had wrapped the towel around him and then we returned to our room. Sohan was waiting as though a kid was waiting for a present from his parents.

sansar
sansar
709 Followers