Double Penetrated Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
708 Followers

"Hey, how was the swim?" he enquired. "Did you enjoy your learning with Rohan? Anything happened?"

He had lots of queries, which surprised me, as though he expected something to happen.

"I liked it. Rohan is a great teacher. It will take me a few days to learn proper swimming; but I am sure Rohan will teach me." I replied, trying to get Rohan's swollen bulge out of my mind.

"Rohan is a wonderful teacher. Just go along and he will make you a champion. ... And Mitu, in case you want to go to the pub with him, please do so, as I may be busy these two days. Dad had called and wanted some help. Just enjoy yourself." He said exuberantly. "Just remember no one knows us here. Let yourself go. I won't mind."

I looked at him quizzically, because I thought he was giving me a message. "Hey, hello, it's our honeymoon. It's we who have to be together. Not Rohan & me."

"Mitu, you said it; yes, it's our honeymoon and you know that dad & mom expect us to make them grandparents. And you know that it is not possible for me. That's why I want you to be with Rohan. It will be our secret."

"Sohan, how can you think of this? How can I be with Rohan? It will be incest." I was shocked.

"Mitu darling, I know that it is shocking to you; but don't you think how hard it is on me to say this? This secret will remain between and he is also the same family."

Though this came as a shocker, a big tension of bad thoughts came off my mind. "But did Rohan know about this?" I asked him.

"You could say that I had an informal talk with him about how to hide my problem from dad & mom. It was then that I mentioned about this to him. He was not sure since he did not want you to get wrong ideas and be mad at him." Sohan was very pleading.

"But Sohan, how could I be with him?" I tried to plead.

"Mitu, please help me."He got up and held me closely. "Please, pleeease, Mitu."

"I don't know what to say" I blushed and went to the bathroom to change. I was surprised that I was getting wet between my legs and did not want Sohan to know. I removed the swim suit and had just unclipped my bra when suddenly the door opened and Sohan came in. He seemed to be in a mighty hurry and grabbed me kissing me on my shoulders and neck.

I was in no mood to ask questions as I was already turned on. Our moans reverberated in the bathroom as he bent me over the bath-tub and entered my rear. He seemed to be in a mood as he turned on the shower and we drenched under its warm soothing waters. His hands went round to hold me by my breasts as he pistoned into me.

Throughout this session he was pleading me to go along, and how I would enjoy the bouts. He even suggested that he could join us if I wanted. With these talks, I was getting turned on beyond limits, just visualizing me at the mercy of the rigid package. I came atleast 3 times and that too violently. After about ten minutes he pulled me to him and I could feel warm jets being pumped into me as his cum spurted into me.

I could feel him going soft and sliding out. The sticky cum was sliding down my thighs, along with the water. I bent down and took him in my mouth as he again became rigid. I bounced my head onto his pole, sitting on the bath tub and after a few minutes, the last of his sperms shot in my mouth and onto my boobs. What came to my mind was, would I be able to mouth Rohan by the way his size showed.

We then soaped each other as I told him that I would try to go along with his idea. But I could not control my blush and hid my face into his shoulder. He whooped with joy and danced in the bathroom holding me.

"But please don't tell him crudely. We are still going to be here for another ten days, and maybe I will be able to pass on the message to him. Promise me Sohan that you will not tell him?"

"I promise Mitu, I promise." He said." You don't know what a huge burden you have lifted off my chest. I want you to be with him, and I shall go on fishing trips or make myself sparse. You just go ahead the way you want." He spluttered out with happiness that his secret would be safe with his parents.

"But Mityu, would you mind if I watch you'll?" he asked.

"Shiiiiii.....you dirty fellow." I replied and hit him with a pillow, in mock anger.

That night we decided to go to go dancing to the pub. As we got ready to go, I had worn a short thigh length skirt, which I would never wear at home and a loose buttoned shirt. I was in a naughty mood and wore a lacy honeymoon night panty but did not wear a bra. Sohan & Rohan were wearing almost identical loose Bermudas and white T-Shirts.

Before going to the Pub, I told them that I wanted to go to the shopping arcade. We first went there and I asked the counter girl for a bra with no shoulder straps. She took me to a counter and showed me an array of brassieres, ranging from cotton to very slinky see through lace ones. There were black ones, pink ones, green ones and multi-coloured ones.

Some of them had a hard cup to hold up the boob while some were having an elastic, lycra feel, but most of them were having a back clip. On the suggestion of the counter girl, I selected a light pink, almost see through one which was not having a hard cup and would fit snuggly on my chest, perfectly contouring my small breasts, and highlighting my nipples. I tried it out and appreciated myself in the mirror. I did not remove it and kept it on. After we paid, we went straight to the pub.

I had never had any liquor earlier in my life and on the insistence of Sohan I had a glass of wine. My head felt light and the music felt right. When a slow song was played by the in-house DJ, Rohan held out his hand inviting me to dance. I shrunk towards Sohan, afraid that I would make a fool of myself. But Sohan forced me to go on the floor.

Rohan was a very good ballroom dancer and he led me on the floor along with many other hep-dressed couples and scantily clothed girls. As we came to the far end which was darker than the rest area, I felt his hand going further behind my back and pulling me towards his chest. I did not stop him and pressed my boobs into him. Suddenly I realized that my stomach was feeling a hard pole like object, which was in a highly aroused state.

Given the opportunity I would have grabbed it, but I knew that would be very gross. He purposely rubbed his penis into me and almost dry fucking me. My flimsy panty was a mass of soggy cloth and my cum slid down my thigh. After a lot of rubbing I felt him hold me tight and I too held him by putting my arms around his neck and pressing myself into him. I then realized that he could not control himself and had shot his load, spotting his shirt and my shirt too.

I looked up at him and suddenly without any warning he clamped his lips onto mine. I do not know whether it was the wine or my wanton lust, I opened my mouth to his probing lips and his powerful tongue entered my mouth and played swords with my tongue. I felt my tongue being sucked into his mouth and I let it happen. I sucked his lips and we lost sense of time.

The music played on continuously and we were lost in ourselves. When one song stopped, we realized our state and the surrounding. Rohan suddenly broke apart.

"I am sorry Bhabi. I don't know what came over me. You were looking so sexy........pretty, I could not control myself." He apologized.

"It's ok Rohan. I was in the same state. In fact I was enjoying your lust." I jeered at him, pointing down with my eyes. He walked behind me to the table because he wanted to hide the spot on his shirt due to his letting go.

Sohan made eyes at us, "Had a good time?" He asked.

I was the first to respond 'I didn't know that Rohan was such a fabulous..... dancer!"

"Well you are a great partner, too." Rohan complimented.

"Hey Rohan, something has spilled on your shirt. There's a spot in front." Sohan pointed out.

For a second, we both froze and then Rohan replied. "Yes, in fact one of the guys was dancing with his drink and it spilled on me. Happens sometimes; no problem. I will change and come.' With that he left.

"So did you'll do anything out there?" Sohan asked.

I just blushed, smiled at him and looked at the dance floor. Sohan then asked me to come on the floor and I stuck to him like a leech all through the dance. When we came back Rohan had changed and was back.

When Sohan went to the bar to get the drinks, Rohan apologized again. But I told him that it was ok and that I had in fact liked what happened. He put his hand around my shoulder and kissed me on my cheek.

Sohan was back with the drinks and wine for me. I had lost all my inhibitions since no one knew us here. The next glass of wine and a soulful song got my feet taping. Sohan poked me from the back and pushing me towards Rohan. Rohan was not lost to his actions and asked me to dance again. I was on my feet before he could finish his invitation.

This time on the floor we got ourselves holding each other extremely close to each other mashing my boobs on his chest, all in the name of dance. I now felt that I simply wore the strapless bra now and wanted to have my breasts free. I decided to go to the washroom and get it out. The songs were slow and we blended with the others in the crowd. Maybe we were the only people who were not a couple, but who cared!

When the dance ended, I excused myself to go to the girls room. I was sweating and when I reached the loo, I went to an empty cubicle and unbuttoned my shirt and reached behind and unclipped the new bra. It was wet with sweat. My boobies now were free and I was sure that in bright lights my nipples would be seen pressed against the shirt front. I cleaned my thighs and the area around my pussy, of the cum running down the inner thigh with the toilet paper was in a very horny mood as I had never had such a freedom, and that too with my husband's permission.

I folded the bra but did not know where to keep it. Then I decided that the best place to keep it would be to stuff it in my panty front as it would also prevent too much cum to flow down my leg. So there it went. I patted the front of my skirt not to be an obvious bulge.

I was aware of the fact that my breast would be the center of attraction, if I sweated any more, and the shirt stuck to my chest. But keeping what my husband had requested me, I tried to get Rohan as horny as I could get; but I did not to be direct and I did not want anything to happen tonight, as I was not prepared in my mind.

As I returned to the table, my eyes searched for Rohan. I now took the lead and held out my hand to him. I led him to the floor and went to the farthest dark corner. He held me like a flower in his arms, as we swayed to the music. I could feel his fingers feeling for the missing bra. He was sure that I had worn it earlier but was confused at its disappearance. His palm roamed my back. As he pulled me to him and pressed me into him, I could feel his ahnd sliding down and cupping my buttock, pressing me into his massive bulge.

He must have put his penis upward to relieve him the pain of hardening in his underwear. I could feel it like a stump of a small tree, pressing between my breasts, as I put my hands around his waist and rubbed his penis between my cleavage, without touching it by hand. I could feel it throb and jerk. As Rohan 's passion increased, I could feel him groping my buttock and pressing me into him, in tune with the music. Was he dancing or dry fucking me? Were we being obvious to the other people? But as I glanced around, I saw that they were all in their own trance kissing and mauling each other in the darkness.

Suddenly I felt a familiar feeling building up in my stomach and then the curtain broke. I held Rohan tight and pressed my breast into his penis. At the same time I could feel his fingers searching for my bum hole. I could not control it anymore and I moaned , "Rohan... hold me tight" as I shuddered a very strong orgasm ,soaking my new bra in the panties. My legs were on the point of buckling. Rohan held me tight and his fingers pressed into my bum hole and also at the sides of my breast.

"Rohan, can we go to the table?" I pleaded with him. He swooped down and placed his lips on mine opening my mouth; this time I sucked on his tongue like sucking on a penis. We broke apart and he held me by the waist as we went to our table. I was exhausted and sleepy due to the wine and asked Sohan if we could go to the room.

We then had snacks to eat from the cafeteria and went to the room. I just flopped on the bed for some time before going to the washroom. I removed the bra, which acted like a pad and had soaked my cum. I also removed my panty and had a wash. I wrapped a towel around my waist and came out to take Sohan's shorts, which I wore without any panty. I washed the soaked panty and bra and left it to dry in the bathroom, so that I could get it dry the next day.

I went to bed and that night Sohan fucked me like a stallion, spooning me and entering mu anus whilst in a sleeping pose. He was very turned on with the evenings' happenings. I squeezed his penis by contracting my anal sphincter and this was like milking him. He shot a wholesome load into me and we slept with him still inside me.

The next day, I felt someone shaking me to wake up. The sunlight had filtered through the window and I must have slept late. I realized with shock that it was Rohan, who was standing near the bed and waking me up. Though I was covered in a blanket, I wrapped it closer to me.

"Hey, what are doing here? I asked squinting my eyes.

"I was trying to wake the mermaid, to go swimming." He replied.

"Where's Sohan?" I asked.

"Well, he's gone for a fishing trip." He told me." Now get up and change. I will be in my room." With that he turned round and went to his room. I felt sad that he had not stayed.

I got up and after brushing my teeth and freshening up, I checked if my panty & bra had dried. Thankfully yes, they had. I strapped the bra in place adjusting my boobs into the cup area. I then wore the swimming costume, but no panties, which was a more bold step that I decided to take.

I slung a towel over my shoulder and went to Rohan's room. He was ready with his shorts and the towel over his broad shoulders.

"Bhabi, I am sorry about yesterday." He sounded forlorn.

"No, Rohan, there is no need to be sorry. I did not mind it. Well we were caught up in passion, and we let ourselves go. I am on a honeymoon and passion is what is the agenda." I consoled him.

His faced lightened up. I went to him held him by the hand and pulled him up. I then took the liberty of slinging my hand through his as we walked to the pool.

"Bhabi, would you mind if I say something?" he asked.

"No, what is it?"

"Bhabi if you see around the back of the swim suit worn by people does not have any strap. Yours is looking very odd." He said in a hushed tone.

"Rohan, I have never gone to a pool earlier in my life and I am feeling very odd without wearing the bra." I tried to justify. "But it is just 5 days gone, and a whole 10 days are there for me to adjust. Let's see what happens."

"I hope that we don't have to wait for the whole 10 days!" he joked.

"Well. Let's wait & see." I replied with a smile.

We reached the pool and kept our towels on a deck bed. We then went for a shower. I realized that today there was no one in the pool. We asked a couple who was leaving the pool, what was the matter and they told us that there was a fishing contest and that most of the residents were on the beach.

I was happy that the pool would be to us. And with Sohan not around, I would not be holding myself back. Rohan called out to me to come in the pool. He held out his hand and led me in the warm waters.

"Today I am going to take you to the deep end, since no one is here." He said.

I was scared as I was still good at swimming, but with Rohan around I felt secure. The effects of the night were still fresh in my mind. He led me to the edge of the shallow end of the pool and made me hold it. He then put his hand below my thighs and lifted me up in the water, as I started to beat my legs in swimming unison. His one hand was as usual under my breasts and this time I let things take their own course. As his palm came under my breast, he cupped it and I could feel my nipples harden.

I could feel warmth spread in my chest. I wanted to let him know that I knew what he was doing and decided to joke with him.

"You like doing that don't you?" I asked gasping over the water.

"Whaaat...?" he was surprised that he was caught in the act, and his hand slipped lower to the stomach.

"If you have to hold me there, - I mean for balance, I will not stop my coach." I gave him an indirect go ahead.

Immediately he caught on and his hand clasped over my breast and squeezed. "You naughty thing." He replied.

He now held me by my waist and took me a little deeper in the pool, where I had to literally stand on my toes, whilst he was well stable on the pool floor and his shoulders were well above the water level.. Again he made me hold the edge of the pool and lifted my legs up. I splashed trying to swim. This went on for some time but I did not feel the familiar hand over my breast.

Then he went under me in the water and came out from the other side. I looked at him as he smiled. I had slowed down, so he put his hands over me and held me on either sides and made me exercise by moving my legs. Suddenly I felt something sliding past my boobs, inside the swim suit and I clutched the sides of the pool and turned towards him.

I realized that Rohan had unhooked my bra and had pulled it off me. My breasts were now only held up by my swim suit. I could see my bra, in his hands under the water.

"Rohan what are you doing? Why have you removed my bra? What if someone sees?" I was shocked.

"Like I said, the strap was very annoying. And there is no one around. Look. But don't you feel nice and comfortable now?" he asked.

"Yes..." I responded realizing that I was actually feeling comfortable. But how was I to hide my bra. I could not even walk out of the pool as my legs were not touching the floor. To my horror, I could see Rohan folding the bra underwater and sliding it in the front of his shorts, behind his monster.

"Sohan, nooo, .... What are doing? Give it back." I scolded him.

"Why do you want to wear it if without it you are feeling comfortable?" he counter argued.

"I am feeling out of place" I retorted.

"I that case, take it and wear it." He replied with a tinge of sadness, coming closer to her.

Without a seconds thought, I lunged towards his shorts and tried to pinch the bra out, but his monster was guarding it fiercly. I had to have it back and gathering my power I slid my hand into his shorts. My hand felt a thick long pole hidden there, and it slid against the back of my hand as I pulled out my bra. Rohan swam away to the other side.

Now that I took it out, the problem was how do I wear it. After realizing the folly that I could not wear it nor keep it with me, I called to Rohan to come near. I saw to it that there was no one around, as he came near and held on to the edge a little far away from me.

"Ok, you keep it for me." I held the folded bra towards him under water.

"If you took it out, you put it back." He replied to my shock.

"Rohan...." I was shocked, "How can I?"

"The same way you took it out," was his reply.

I knew that I was heading towards a point of no return and with a familiar feeling entering between my legs; I decided to take on the proposition of my husband.

"OK. Come near." I invited him.

He slid very close to me as I tried to slip the bra into his trunks with one hand. It was difficult to stuff it in as his engorged penis was like a huge baton blocking the entry.

Then what Rohan did really caught me by surprise. He came in front of me, with my back to the pool wall and holding both sides besides me he hooked his one leg behind mine and secured me in a sitting position. Now both my hands were free and I hurriedly pulled his short front and stuffed the bra inside his shorts. As I stuffed the bra, I had to grasp his tool which must have been atleast 8 -10 inches long and about 3 inches wide. The head was a shiny red and glistened under the water.

sansar
sansar
708 Followers