Double Penetrated Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
708 Followers

My pussy was a pool within the pool. As I sat on his leg, I felt like pulling him into me and going through the act in the pool itself. But good sense prevailed. I felt him sliding his legs to release me and I held onto his shoulders. This brought us close together. If anyone could see now we would be seen as husband & wife. The ice was broken or so I thought.

Rohan suddenly turned and swam away and went out of the pool. I called out after him, but he just picked up his towel, tied it round his waist and walked fast towards our room. I was scared that something had happened. I could not come out of the water fast as I was at the almost deep end of the pool. By the time I came out about 15 minutes had passed; I wrapped the towel around my bust and went to our room to see what was the matter. I was scared that something bad had happened.

What I saw was a sight of relief and made me laugh. There was Rohan at the edge of the bed, with his shorts around his ankles and his penis in the hand and masturbating furiously, with his eyes closed. I was sure that the image in front of his eyes was mine. But I was amazed at the length and thickness of his penis. It was about 10 inches long and about 3 inches thick. It made a frightening sight.

But my animal instincts were coming to the fore. I decided that this was the best time to make an advance. I dropped the towel and crept slowly with my wet suit, without making any noise, knelt down at the side of Rohan and put my hand over his and grabbed his penis. My fingers could not even go half way around.

As soon as my fingers grabbed his penis, his eyes flew wide open. He saw me. Instinct made him close his thighs, and my hand got caught in between them. But I did not let his penis slip out of my hand.

"Rohan, a penny for your thoughts; whom were you thinking about?" I poked fun at him.

"Mitu, don't you know who is in my thoughts? I want you Mitu. I can't wait any longer. Please, say yes." He was panting his lust. His hand was now leading mine on his pole.

"Yes, yes Rohan, please make love to me" I replied. "I was waiting for you to ask me. But now I had to take the lead. I could not control myself."

The knowledge that Sohan would not be coming from the beach so soon, fueled my horny state. I did not mind a quickie but I had to get the feel of a penis in my love pot. This combined with the awareness that I could never get motherhood with Sohan, I wanted to make my in-laws happy.

In my subconscious mind, I was scared about his size. His equipment would tear me apart. Whatever happened, I had to try it out. He lifted me to my feet. As I slid the wet swim suit off my arms & down my legs, he took off his shorts off his ankles and his massive prick stood at attention. I left my wet panties which I had worn under the swim suit and stood bare breasted in front of my brother-in-law. I giggled as my bra was still hanging wrapped round his penis. He took it and put it round his neck.

"Rohan, you are very big there. I will not be able to take you in."

I was scared that his thick penis would rip me apart.

"Mitu, don't you worry about that. I will be gentle." He assured.

He pulled me to him, his lips on mine and my boobs squashed against his muscled chest. I felt his long & strong penis poking at my stomach. I held on to his penis with both my hands wrapped round it while his hands had found my boobs and he was mauling them, tweaking my nipples and sucking my tongue and lips. Licking my neck, kissing my eyes and ear lobes, I was losing whatever control I had and my body turned to wax.

I did not realize that he had lifted me off my feet and laid me on the bed. His penis had slipped out of my hand. We were both wet and sweaty and this made Rohan slide smoothly over me. I again held on to his penis and led it to my yearning orifice. I did not know what had come over me. I was a willing partner in this incest, and I was loving ever moment of it.

I had not even bothered to check whether the door was open or the curtains were pulled. I was in raw lust. I did not care for anything except to be laid by Rohan.

I could feel his enormous and smooth head sliding at the mouth of my vagina. I felt Rohan's hand sliding over mine and pushing the head at the centre of the love hole. I removed my hand and wrapped it around his broad shoulders. Suddenly I felt him pressing his pole in my hole and the wetness lubricated the head to enter. I almost gasped at the pressure that the head was putting on the vaginal walls. The size of it had stretched the pussy and I felt sharp pain between my legs.

"oooof..... Rohan, please stop. You are too big. It's paining." I pleaded with him. "I can't bear the pain. Please remove it. Pleeeeease." I was sweating profusely as the pain was getting to me.

"Mitu, please bear the pain for a little while." He tried consoling me. "This will be your actual honeymoon."

He\is efforts had got his pole about 3 inches inside me. The pain was excruciating. Suddenly he pulled out a little bit and pushed with all his force. There was pain like lightening and I grasped his back holding him so that he would not move. He was fully embedded in my love pouch and I felt as though my vagina had been stretched by putting a barge pole in me.

He did not move. Slowly the pain subsided and I loosened my grip on his back. I was now sweating much profusely and my hands had fallen at his sides. Without removing his pole, he slid his arms and entwined his fingers into mine and clasped them in assurance. Using this clasp he pinned me down as he slowly pulled out and then rammed back into me. I was literally pulled up on his cock as he pulled out. I felt my buttocks hit the soft mattress and his mons thudding at mine. His pubic hair was tickling my shaved pussy and his bag of balls slapped my well used arse.

His ramming continued for a long time as the pain slowly receded completely and now a new wave overtook my body. Initially I lay subdued bearing his hammering. Then I felt a familiar feeling building up in my stomach and I came with a thundering orgasm. I pressed his fingers and pulled them into me. His kisses were making me go mad. I sucked his tongue and chin.

He slowed his thrusts and left my hand. I raised my head and looked between us where his pole had entered me. Rohan raised himself and held for me to see. I reached my hand and held his penis where it entered my pussy. It was sleek and slimy with our juices. I reached further and felt his ball sack. This must have pushed him over and he commenced ramming into me like a piston. The feeling of getting fucked in the vagina, after adjusting to his girth was great and was giving wave after wave of pleasure. I thrust my small boobs upward. Both the boobies had become taut with excitement. The administrations from Rohan his nibbling the tits had made my points stiff and very sensitive. He was ramming me at a speed of a high speed piston. There were waves of orgasms passing over me. I clasped him to me mashing my boobs into him. The nipples must be poking him like needles, - but who cared.

Suddenly we could hear someone opening the main door and we realized that Sohan had returned. I whispered to Rohan to release me from the skewered position. Though we had a go ahead from Sohan, I did not want to be felt humping his brother behind his back. Rohan realized what I was indicating and he pulled his stout pole from my vagina.

I suddenly felt as though a part of me was being torn apart. The disconnected pole had created a huge vacuum and I felt that my hole must be huge cavity. I felt my sticky pussy and hurriedly tied the pool towel around my breasts as Rohan slipped into the bathroom. Not a moment later, Sohan breezed in with a huge smile.

"Hey beautiful, how was your day?" he said, lowering his voice and twinkling his eye he asked "Did I miss anything?"

"what do you mean?" I counter questioned, little realizing that the bed was a crumpled mess and wet with our sweat and the pool water.

"No, nothing of the sort. We just returned from the pool. I was lying on the bed as Rohan was in the bath." I lied as I felt my love juice mixed with Rohans' sperms leaking down my cunt to my arse hole.

I could see dejection on Sohan's face. At this point I yearned for Rohan to wrestle me to the floor and complete what he had started, but I had to control myself.

I got up and hooked my arm into Sohan's and we went towards our room. I did not realize that my bra was in Rohan's room and that his bed had a sticky pool. As we entered our room, I excused myself and went to the bath to shower.

Half way through my shower, the door opened and Sohan walked in, He kissed me and fondled my pair and let his hand slide down to my pussy. This was the first time his hand had ventured there. I moaned as I felt his hard penis poking me at my rear hole. I reached behind and held him tight. He started humping in my hand as he grew bigger. I led the tip to his favorite hole and the soap made the head slip in. I bent forward to let him slip in more as he pushed in hard. I felt pain but just momentarily; then came the familiar pleasure. I was now being rammed from the back. The compared pleasure was different.

One fuck and I was getting addicted to Rohans' prick. I had to let him finish in me. I had an obligation to my in-laws; I was in actuality looking for excuses.

I had just got fucked from both sides within about just half an hour. Sohan was pumpmping into me furiously as I moaned out my pleasure. I wanted Rohan to hear my moans; I wanted him to come to me and know how horny I felt. Then I felt Sohan pull me to him as he stiffened and the warm sticky jets sprayed my guts. I turned and kissed him as his pole tickled my tingling pussy. I felt a rush to hold him and push him in me, but I wanted to let Rohan have the honour fo completing the deflowering of my vaginal virginity.

Then Sohan said that he would be going out for fishing in the night and that he would be returning late. He also said that he would love me to sleep in Rohan's room so that I would not be alone. I knew that he was throwing us -- Rohan & me together. He also said that he would come and join us in bed without having to change rooms at night.

That evening the three of us went to thedisco and I danced with Sohan first. With a nice sheen of sweat and two glasses of wine, I put out my hand to Rohan and who literally jumped to me. He whisked me into his arms as he swirled on the floor. As we reached the familiar dark spot, I moved my mouth to his ear and whispered, " Rohan, Sohan has said that he would be going night fishing and that I am supposed to sleep in your room. I hope you have no problem?"

I bit his ear as he grabbed me to him and kissed me on my lips. It was a kiss of yearning. It was the wettest kiss; a kiss which I returned with all eagerness, little realizing that we were watched by Sohan. He was happy that his plan was working.

After dinner, Sohan left with his new friends and we went to reach him to the dock. As their yatch left the pier, we literally ran back and before we were on the bed, Rohan had torn my shirt and bra as he roughly threw me on the bed and jumped on me. He had also divested himself of his shirt and his chest pressed on mine. He took my tit into his mouth and sucked me like a child as I lay on the bed on my back with my legs wrapped around his clothed body. I humped my panty clad vagina into his boxer covered shorts.

I reach down and pulled his shorts down freeing his monster. I felt Rohan grabbing the mound of venus and then suddenly felt my lace panty being literally torn of me. I did not waste any time and pointed his monstrous round prick head at the doorway of my love hole. Rohan pushed himself in one go and was fully embedded in me.

"Owwww, ooow, ... Rohan slowly dear, please I am here for you." I pleaded with him. "You will tear me apart with your monster."

He was in no mood to listen. He had turned into a sex starved animal. He moaned, nibbled and pulled out, literally lifting me on his pole. My buttocks lifted off the bed, and then he rammed back.

"uuuuuooofff" was the sound that came from me. And then he rammed me like a machine gone haywire. Though I felt like his pole would come out of my throat, I bore the pain, because the pleasure of my sex starved pussy was being introduced to a totally new feeling. A much better feeling than getting my arse rammed.

Our bodies were swathed in sweat and the room was filled with our grunts and moans. Then after what seemed a long time, and many multiple orgasms squirting around Rohan's penis, I felt Rohan stiffening and my baby cavity was flooded with warm streams of sperms shooting from Rohan. I humped his prick, tightening the pussy walls clamping him inside me. I did not want him to come out. Rohan was spent and he lay on me. Our sticky bodies squirming over each other's, and joined at our mid. I felt him softening and he slipped out of my hole. We lay side by side, basking in the after wash of pleasure.

I turned and slept over Rohan pressing my tits into him. He held both my globes and squeezed. My long hair, now wet with our sweat fell over him, covering his face. We slid on each other, pressing into each other. We lay like this for some time.

I then sat near him and bent to take his now flaccid penis into my mouth. It was soft and fitted snugly into my mouth. Our mixed juices tasyted salty and pungent on my tongue. I bobbed my head up and down and felt him being revived.

Suddenly Rohan pulled me to him and kissed me.

"I wanted to feel our aroma on your mouth." He whispered.

I returned back to getting him to action ready. He was now standing and had filled my whole mouth. Now only the smooth red head of his penis could fit in my mouth and I licked the small slit at the tip.

Rohan now sat and made me sleep. He held me by my waist and raised me on my knees. My head was on the pillows. He knelt behind and slid his penis between my legs. I was surprised that Rohan too was after my arse; but I was pleasantly surprised. His penis slipped past my asshole and entered my pussy hole from the back. Slowly he slid fully into me. I was feeling totally filled. He held me by the waist and fucked me doggy style. Again after a few moments he pulled me to him and sprayed his seeds into me. We were now both tired and we collapsed on the bed with Rohan above me.

We lay in each others' arms savoring the new found pleasure. We were now feeling sleepy but we were both in a mood to have another bout. We must have screwed ourselves almost for about an hour or two. We lay together for another half an hour and then I took the lead.

I climbed over Rohan and took the now stiffening prick, which was pointing to the ceiling, in my hand. I straddled him and pointed it at my hole as I slowly slid down. We both watched as the pussy swallowed his huge penis and it disappeared into me. I was amazed that I could accommodate his huge girth in my till now unused cunt.

I let my cunt get used to his size and then I lifted myself off him and let myself come down on his erect penis. It was his turn to moan & grunt as I continued my humping. My lower lip was curled between my teeth and my eyes closed. I don't know how long I hopped up & down on him and then when I got my orgasm, I felt Rohan stiffening too. In a moment, we both came together and I screamed out my pleasure. I just lay down on him tired. We slept like this with him still in me.

We did not realize when sleep over took us as we slept conjoined at our prick & pussy. Suddenly in my sleepy state, I felt pressure on my back. What was this? Here was I sleeping on top of my brother-in-law, with his prick still embedded into me and then I felt a familiar tool entering my arse.

I realized with panic that Sohan ahad arrived as we slept and had found us joined at our waist. He had undressed and had positioned himself over me and was positioned to enter me. I tried to turn round but he pushed my back to press onto Rohan and he pushed.

I was shocked that I was being fucked together in two of my holes and this was a novel experience to me. Rohan was also coming out of his slumber and realized what was happening. This must have given him an impetus and I could feel him growing inside me. He held me to him as Sohan started to move in & out of my back side. Then after sometime I felt Sohan's hands on my breasts pulling me to him as Rohan started to ram into me from below.

I was ashamed and closed my eyes. I was thoroughly enjoying this dual ramming but was very tired. Then after a long time both of them came together into me. I was a sticky mess. Then they pulled out of me. They were both hugging each other sandwiching me in between.

They murmured sweet nothings into my ear as I kissed Rohan right in front of my husband. Then I turned and hugged Sohan and buried my face in his chest. "You are very naughty, Sohan." I complained in mock anger.

"Mitu, I am happy that you did not disagree to my plan. Now you can enjoy both of us at your choice. At the same time dad & mum will be happy with their dream. Thanks Rohan. You are a wonderful brother." With that he hugged Rohan and they kissed each other right in front of me.

"Let nothing be hidden from any of us." They said. I was happy.

We slept like that and never knew when the sun rose. I went to our bath and freshened up. I was followed by Sohan and then Rohan walked in fresh from his bath. I was standing in front of the mirror combing my hair with my sating knee length nightie, as Sohan was on the bed watching movie. Rohan walked up behind me and kissed me on the neck. I tried to stop him by turning around, but his hands were on my breasts, pumping them.

"Rohan stop it. Sohan may not like it." I tried to stop him.

"Darling, let our presence not be a hindrance, and let's ask him." He replied; "Sohan would you mind me and Mitu making love."

"Go ahead guys. You are most welcome." He replied, still watching the scenes.

I felt his hand going between my legs and cupping my vagina. I pushed myself backwards on his prick, which had stiffened. I realized that he had lifted my nightie and was pulling my panty down. I reached down and slid it along my legs and stepped out of them.

"From today, no wearing panties; Agreed?" Rohan whispered.

"If that's what you want." I whispered back.

"Hey you love birds. What are you whispering?" Sohan asked.

"I was just telling her that no panties from today. It wastes a lot of time." Rohan replied.

"I agree." Was Sohan's response- So it was decided that the rule was "No Panties".

Rohan just bent me over the dressing table and I could feel his pe3nis head feeling around my pussy hole from the back. I reached down and led him to his target and in one push he was completely embedded in me. He reached down and groped my apples, tweaking my nipples, now stiff and held me and lifted me to him. I was on my toes and I could my pussy skewered on his prick in the mirrored reflection. He bent my face and we kissed.

Slowly he pushed me down and started his see-sawing into me. I held on to the table edge and pushed back to his thrusts. I bent my h4ead and viewed the action spot as his prick entered me leaving me flushed with a feeling of getting filled up. Then I saw a shadow behind Rohan and felt that he had slowed down and almost stopped thrusting into me.

I looked up into to mirror and what I saw really turned me on, and my pussy lips squeezed Rohan's penis. Sohan had come behind him and had inserted his penis into Rohan and was humping him. The relative thrusts were what I was feeling. He had embraced Rohan and was thrusting powerfully into him. Both of them were moaning and in turn had me peaked. I tried to thrust in the opposite direction to Sohan's thrusts into Rohan. I felt me cumming and tried to stand but Rohan pushed me down as he along with Sohan in tow, thrust into me and pulling my waist into his pelvis. He held me to him and then I felt the familiar warmth of his sperms pumping into me and sliding onto my thighs.

sansar
sansar
708 Followers