Double Penetrated Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
709 Followers

I looked down and also saw that Sohan had spilled his seed into Rohan and was sliding down Rohan's legs. I wondered why he could not fuck me like a normal male since he did exactly that with his brother? But why should I bother when I was being properly serviced by both of them?

Then it became a regular routine and my honeymoon was a complete success. I was sure that the amount of seed that had been planted into me would definitely impregnate me. We tried every position and every place of our cottage. I got screwed against the wall in the bath, in my cunt as Rohan sat on the toilet seat and in my rear hole when Sohan sat there. On the sofa as we watched a movie. Here I was screwed in the arse when I was on all fours, as I sucked Rohan dry. I felt like a slut.

What a change from absolutely a stranger even to talk of sex, to being serviced by two strong males in every orifice, without the slightest sense of guilt.

Our honeymoon finally came to an end, as we packed. We finally had one final go together, at my instance because I was not sure we could do this at home. We freshened and we left.

When we reached the airport exit, dad & mom were waiting for us. We touched their feet in respect. Mom hugged me and enquired how we had enjoyed. I blushed, glancing at Sohan and Rohan.

"I hope Rohan was not a botheration to you'll?" enquired dad.

"Oh no, he was no botheration at all. I enjoyed his company, dad. He was very helpful." I replied, almost unable to control a giggle.

We left for home. After a few days the signs started showing that I was indeed impregnated. This was a day for celebrations. My parents and sister were there. I was going to be a mum at 19 years. My sister was at her every best in chiding me.

Later on every opportunity Rohan would corner me for a quickie, as the rule of No Panties still continued. We even had a threesome when Dad & Mum had gone for a party. Now that my belly was protruding, Rohan seemed to have a fetish to fuck me and I enjoyed every bit. Sohan was not far 'behind'.

I now looked forward to my delivery and a thought came to my mind. What would it be when Rohan would get married and get his wife home, - would it be a foursome? I now looked forward to my lesbian streak. Yes, my thoughts did prove to be true, but that's another story.

sansar
sansar
709 Followers