Double Penetration

Story Info
A girl is taken by her boyfriend and his best friend.
2.4k words
4.18
107k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend, Matt, is wonderful. Kind, caring, smart and he knew just how to please me. He knew nothing made my pussy wetter than being told what to do. He knew that when he was on top of me there was nothing I enjoyed more than being told what a dirty little slut I was. He also knew that I fantasized about being fucked by his best friend.

Let's rewind a little. My boyfriend and I met online and we recently moved in together. Since then- well let's just say the neighbors have complained a lot about the noise. Matt, however, had no problems with my insatiable lust. I had always been horny but with Matt my panties were constantly soaking with arousal. Something Matt liked to do was watch how horny he could get me by just talking to me. Tonight was one of those nights.

"Strip." he told me when I walked into the bedroom. The authoritative tone of his voice got my juices flowing as I tore off my shirt and bra, setting my large breasts free. I stepped out of my bicycle shorts leaving my panties for last. After I pulled them off, Matt stooped to pick them up and sniffed them.

"These are soaking Catherine." he said sternly. I was panting already.

"I know." I could hear my voice shaking.

"Lie down on the bed. Now I want you to use your imagination. You are in the shower. You are cleaning that sexy body of yours. Now you are washing between your legs. The action is starting to make you a little horny. Luckily someone is there to help with that." He leaned closer to me.

"What do you think of Mark?"

Mark was his best friend. Immediately his image sprung to mind. Tall, dark, sexy- I almost let out a little whimper but caught myself. I knew Matt liked to show me off to other men. But that was completely different than watching me masturbate to thoughts of his best friend.

"He's cute I guess. Doesn't turn me on." I lied.

"So if Mark was to approach you in the shower, push you back against the wall and start cleaning your body with his tongue, your pussy wouldn't start dripping? If he was to slam his large cock into that needy little pussy of you, you wouldn't cry out his name as he fucked you? Don't pretend, Catherine. I know you fantasize about him fucking you while I watch."

My breathing was growing deeper and deeper.

"Yes Matt!" I burst out finally "I want him so badly. My pussy needs him."

"Good girl." Matt said "You may touch yourself"

"Oh!" I squealed as I began to finger myself, opening my legs as wide as I could, trying to satisfy the throbbing need "Mark, oh fuck me please! I need that cock! Oh Mark fuck me oh Mark please!" I moved my entire body as I fucked myself, wantonly thrusting my pussy forward, cum dripping down my legs. I closed my eyes as the sensation built.

When I opened them Mark's face was inches from mine, his mouth curled up in an arrogant smirk. He ran his eyes all along my body, my flushed face, my erect breasts, and my glistening pussy. I blushed embarrassed at the way I whimpered as he feasted on me with his eyes.

He leaned closer and whispered in my ear.

"Well, well, well...somebody looks like she is a little excited." The husky, teasing tone of his voice sent me over the edge. I arched my back and moaned his name as my body shuddered its release.

"Well Mark what did you think?" asked Matt.

"I think your girlfriend likes me." he said chuckling, running his eyes over my body again. I blushed and looked away. Mark and I didn't spend that much time together but I had been around him long enough to know that he was not in need of another ego trip. And even though I rolled my eyes and complained to Matt about how egotistical he was, I liked a guy who thought every girl wanted him (especially if he was right).

"Catherine, Mark and I have to talk. Go shower." I got to my feet and started to gather up my clothes.

"Just take your panties." Matt said tossing me the pair of wet panties I had been wearing earlier. I blushed again at the strong smell of arousal on my panties. Mark winked at me and I gasped feeling another rush of want between my legs. I closed the door and leaned against it panting heavily.

My clit began to throb again as I washed off all my cum. It was difficult not to be turned on especially when I thought about Mark pressing me against the wall and plunging his cock deep into me.

"Catherine! Hurry up!" called Matt, impatiently. I quickly dried myself and stepped out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel and my wet pair of panties. Matt was lounging on the bed and Mark was leaning against the wall. They both watched me when I came in.

"Lose the towel." Matt ordered. I let it fall, revealing my glistening body. Mark stepped closer to me, smirking again. God how that smirk turned me on. Mark seemed to know what I was thinking because he whispered "I'll bet that slutty pussy is getting wet already. You like having men stare at your naked body. Don't you, you little slut?" I couldn't deny this especially when I let out a gasp of longing. To be degraded and humiliated- it was one of my greatest fantasies. Even Matt didn't know how much humiliation turned me on.

"Show Mark just how wet you are. Stick your fingers in your pussy and then hold them up." I stared at the floor as I slipped my hand inside my underwear and stuck my fingers into my juicing cunt. I winced at the noises of arousal that it made as I slipped my fingers inside it. Matt laughed which just made me wetter.

"Juicing up already? Wow, Matt wasn't lying when he said you were the horniest girl he ever met. So tell me Catherine, when you juice up like that what do you think about?".

"Matt. And-and sometimes you"

Mark laughed. "I know that Catherine." I blushed "Of course it's cute to hear you say it anyway." I blushed even harder. He leaned closer to me and his voice grew husky.

"Do you think about Matt fucking you?" I nodded.

"And do you think about me fucking you?" I nodded again. I couldn't help notice that sensation was building in my clit and the way they were both staring at me as though they could see every naughty thought I had ever entertained- well it almost pushed me over the edge.

"What about both of us?" Mark whispered this in my ear so only I could hear it. I drew in a shuddering breath. "What if we both took you at the same time? Would that be enough cock for you? Would a slut like you be satisfied like that? With two cocks ramming that dangerous body of yours" Then he leaned closer and softly bit my neck which was my undoing.

"Yes oh oh oh yes!" I screamed as I almost collapsed into his arms. Matt raised his eyebrows. I knew he was surprised by the way I had cum twice in under an hour. I had spent years struggling to achieve a single orgasm at all and now I was having multiple orgasms in one night. I think that was when Matt realized how deep my need to be humiliated and dominated by men was and I think that was the night my fate was sealed.

"I guess you like the idea." Mark said setting me back on my feet with a laugh. He reached down and rubbed between my legs to feel my panties. I gasped as he stroked me. When he removed his hand it was dripping with wetness.

"Catherine you just came in your panties like some common slut." Matt said sternly "I am afraid some punishment is in order. Panties down please."

"Oh Matt no-"

"Don't argue with me. Panties down." I pulled my panties down around my ankles, my face burning.

"Assume the position." Matt said. I crawled onto the bed on all fours, keeping my ass high in the air. I lowered my head, closing my eyes from shame. I've always been very shy about my ass- everything about it embarrassed me. Matt knew this and exploited it to his full advantage but he had never done it in front of someone else before.

"Spread your cheeks. I want Mark to see your hole." I did so, knowing I could never look Mark in the face again. I heard Matt talking to Mark as though I wasn't in the room "I like to check her ass daily to make sure it's clean. When we first started dating she sometimes had skidmarks in her panties. I thought I was going to have to make her wear diapers."

This was one of my deepest fantasies- wearing a diaper- that no one had ever known about. Except Matt. And when he mentioned it in front of Mark I couldn't help but let out a soft gasp. Luckily they ignored it.

"So Mark would you like to help me give Catherine her punishment?"

"What is it?"

"Ten swats on each cheek for being such a naughty slut."

"You spank her regularly?"

"Oh yes. And she loves it." As if to prove this Matt drew back his hand and smacked my butt. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. When Matt had finished he stepped back to let Mark have a turn. Mark's hits were more painful and midway through Mark's spanks Matt leaned down close to my face and said "Is this what you want? To be spanked by my best friend while I watch?"

Mark laughed as he delivered his final blow. "Oh she's wanted this from day one." I didn't say anything because it was the truth.

"So Mark, what exactly did you say that made her cream her panties?"

"I asked if she would like to be fucked by both of us."

"Well I'm not surprised she liked it. A slut like her needs all the cock she can get. The question is should we be generous enough to give her that pleasure?" Matt's hands were wandering up and down my sides as he was talking and when he stopped his fingers were inches from my breasts.

"Maybe if she asks nicely." Mark's hands were also wandering, they were fondling my ass cheeks, which were still on fire from his swats. The way his hands caressed them also set me on fire but in a different way.

"You heard Mark. Ask nicely." Matt demanded. He gave each breast a quick squeeze.

"Please- please fuck me?" I whispered. Matt laughed.

"Now that was just pathetic. Try again." He moved away from me and stripped off his shirt exposing his wonderful chest. I had seen it many times before but my reaction was always the same- a sharp gasp and a flood of heat between my legs which was felt by Mark who gave me a stroke between my thighs. I almost collapsed again.

"Please fuck me!" I said my voice stronger this time.

"Who? And where?" Matt asked as he unbuckled his belt. My breathing was coming in soft gasps now.

"I want both of you to fuck me. Fuck me please in my ass and my pussy."

"You want me to stick my cock in that slippery cunt of yours? You want Mark to ram your ass with his cock?" I gasped as I felt the head of Mark's cock poised at the entrance to my ass.

"Yes! Yes I do!" I pleaded.

"Stand up." Matt ordered. I got to my feet, shaking slightly. Mark pressed his body against mine so I could feel his cock against my ass. I loved the way his hard body felt against mine.

Matt stepped forward, his huge cock straight in front of him and slipped it between my legs. He put his hands on my hips and slowly start to fuck me. This distracted me slightly from the pain of Mark impaling me with his cock (which also was quite big). I had had anal sex before but my hole was still pretty tight and it was difficult to take all of Mark in.

"So tight. So fucking tight for such a whore." he whispered breathing heavily on my neck. He began to move faster and so did Matt both fucking me harder and harder until they were slamming into my poor body, abusing my holes as much as anatomically possible.

"Don't fucking come until we tell you." Matt growled. I bit my lip and struggled to keep myself from climaxing which was incredibly difficult.

Mark's hard body was ramming my ass without mercy which made me feel nothing more than a common streetwalker and I found I liked it especially when his hands began to toy with my breasts and he started to nibble on my neck which was one of my most sensitive spots. Matt was deep inside of me, violently fucking me as he kissed me long and deep. Finally I pulled my mouth away and said "Oh Matt oh god oh I'm going to cum."

"Not yet princess" snarled Mark "Oh yeah oh baby oh" he moaned as he dumped a load of cum into my ass. He stepped away from me still dripping the last of his cum. Seconds after Matt dumped a load of cum into my pussy, filling it with his seed.

"Now you can cum, you needy slut." he said starting to rub my clit.

"Oh dammit yes yes I am a slut. Oh oh don't stop- I'm cumming oh fuck I'm cumming. OHHH!" I almost collapsed as I had my most intense orgasm of the night. My whole body shook as the huge wave of intense pleasure overcame me. I thought I was going to pass out from the sensation.

There was silence for a moment or two. I think we were all too exhausted to talk.

"Well" Mark said finally "I better get going. I'll talk to you tomorrow Matt." and he left the room without another word to me.

Matt turned to me.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time. Did you enjoy it?" In response I gave him a nice long kiss. Like I said my boyfriend is wonderful.