Double Play for Wifey

Story Info
Wifey takes on two big cocks.
3.8k words
4.27
314.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I signed up as a sponsor family for the local Frontier League baseball team with ulterior motives. I planned on taking advantage of the program for free season tickets and access to the clubhouse with the hopes that I could jump-start my career as a sports agent. Although I had been a licensed agent for a few years, I had a difficult time lining up any clients in the small town where I practice law. As a sponsor family, a player would live at our house for the season, in exchange for a modest stipend and free season tickets. My wife, Suzy, and I rushed to get to the stadium to meet our new border.

Jeremy was a 19 year-old shortstop from a small town in Mississippi who evidently was a high-school star with bad grades and no college or junior college connections. He was about 5-6, thin but muscular and had blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked very young and was polite but quiet when we were introduced. I helped him load his stuff into our van and headed home.

With the season fast approaching, Jeremy was gone most of the day either working out or hanging with his teammates. Because Jeremy didn't have a car, my wife, Suzy, often drove him to and from practice and workouts while I was at work.

We sent our children to their grandparent's house for the weekend and immediately headed out for a night on the town. Jeremy was at home surfing the Internet when we left for the club. Jeremy was lying on the couch in his boxers when we came home very drunk.

"Hey, Jeremy" I slurred, "wanna join us for a dip in the hot-tub?"

"Nah, I don't have a bathing suit." Jeremy replied, smiling at how obviously wasted I was.

"C'mon, man, just wear what you got on, it's only going to be us," I told him as I wrapped my arm around my wife's waist.

"Alright, I'll be in there in a minute" he said as he watched my wife pull away from me and unzip her short dress as she headed towards our bedroom.

I managed to change into my swim trunks and watched as Suzy pulled on her shiny black thong bikini, which accentuated her sweet round little ass. She looked in the mirror as she pulled up on the sides so they looked just right. I started feeling excited that my wife was trying to look sexy for our guest. She put the top on and pushed her little titties together and again checked and adjusted herself in the mirror. I was checking out my hot little wife as she pulled her blonde hair up in a ponytail and turned to see how her butt looked in that bikini.

"How do I look, honey?" she asked as she turned to see me leering at her.

"You look hot, baby!" I said as I pulled her toward me by the waist and started kissing and nibbling on her neck.

Suzy had goose bumps all over as I continued to kiss her neck and shoulder and run my hands down the small of her back and onto her hot little ass.

"We better get going, Jeremy will be expecting us." Suzy said as she pulled away and looked at herself in the mirror one last time before grabbing my hand and heading towards our patio.

Suzy looked absolutely stunning as she walked in front of me. Although she is 27 years old and had two children, aerobics and spinning classes have kept her petite body in nearly perfect shape. Her skin is still flawless and smooth, her breast small and perky and she has the best looking legs and ass that I've ever seen.

Jeremy was already in the hot tub when we approached and got in. We were chatting and flirting when Suzy decided that we should continue drinking and got up to get a bottle of wine. I could see Jeremy checking out my wife when she stood up and climbed over him and out of the Jacuzzi. My wife arched her back a little and stuck her ass out as she climbed out of the hot tub. Jeremy stared at her ass as she walked away and turned to see me watching him.

"Wow, your wife sure looks good in that bikini, all the working out she does really pays off, huh?" he said, sheepishly.

"Yeah, she does look damn good, doesn't she?" I said as she disappeared into the house.

Suzy returned with wine and some glasses and Jeremy didn't want to drink. Suzy offered to get him a soda, but he said he'd get it himself and stood up as Suzy was sitting down. The water made the thin fabric of his boxer shorts cling to his skin and revealed a very impressive package. For his small size, Jeremy seemed to be packing a very large dick. I could see my wife looking at his cock as he stood up and waited for some of the water to drain off him before leaving the hot tub. He noticed Suzy staring at his junk and pulled the bottom of his shorts, which stopped his boxers from clinging so much, and headed out of the pool.

My wife waited until he walked into the house and said, "Did you see the size of his dick?" "Oh my God, it's huge!" she whispered. I acted like I didn't notice, but I certainly noticed and was envious of his muscular body and monstrous prick.

"That's funny, he was checking you out a minute ago and said you had a hot looking body." I said.

Suzy sat up straight and reached for her wine glass when Jeremy walked back toward us. His white boxers were now a little bit drier and you could actually see his big dick and balls swaying as he walked. I could see Suzy was really turned on and she started playfully flirting with Jeremy and feeling his muscular arms and chest. My dick started to get hard as I could see that my wife really wanted Jeremy's big cock and was a little disappointed when Jeremy said that he had to hit the sack due to the big game the next afternoon.

When Jeremy got out of the hot tub and walked into the house, Suzy and I started making out and groping each other. I whispered to Suzy that I thought for a moment that we were going to have to "tag-team" her, and that seemed to make her really horny. We decided to head straight for our bedroom.

We stripped off our towels and swimsuits and fell onto the bed in a hot embrace and didn't even bother to hit the shower because Jeremy was still taking a shower when we walked by our bedroom. I was kissing Suzy on the neck and rubbing her tits as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Jeremy is probably stroking his big dick in the shower because of you, baby." I whispered lewdly.

"Shhh, be quiet Mark or he'll hear you" she warned.

"You want to ride his big cock, don't you honey?" I asked. "You want his big dick, don't you, baby."

"Shh, Mark, he's going to hear you!" She said.

"Yeah, he's going to hear us fucking and will want to come in here and fuck you too." I said.

I stuck my finger in my wife's cleanly shaven pussy and felt that she was soaking wet and ready to get fucked. "Oh, yeah, baby, you're ready to get fucked, aren't you?" I whispered.

"Mmmm, yeah, fuck me baby!" My wife whispered as I slowly rubbed her clit and sucked on one of her nipples.

I kissed down her soft belly until I got to her glistening pussy. I spread her legs by grabbing her thighs and lifted her ass of the bed and blew softly onto her swelling pussy lips. I leaned down, licked her clit softly and buried my tongue into her hot wet pussy. I licked up and down her slit and softly licked her tight butthole. I stuck my finger in her pussy and finger fucked her as I sucked and licked her clit. I could tell that Suzy was about to cum and reached up and softly pinched her nipple.

Suzy grabbed me by the head and told me to stop, that I was going to maker her cum and then said, "oh, shit, I'm going to cum!" as she rubbed her convulsing pussy against my mouth and tongue. I could feel her pussy pulsating with a very intense orgasm. I continued to suck and lick her clit as she squirmed in absolute pleasure. I could tell that her clit was too sensitive and she was trying to shield it from my probing tongue, but I just kept licking and sucking it. Suzy was moaning out very loudly as I did this, oblivious to our guest's presence in the adjacent bathroom.

I finally relented my assault on my wife's tender pussy and got up on my knees, thrusting my throbbing boner towards my wife's head. She slid down and took my hard cock in her hands and slowly engulfed my pre-cum dripping dickhead. Suzy expertly sucked on my fat dick and stroked it as I looked down at her. She looked up at me every few moments, with a look of absolute lust in her eyes. I noticed that the shower was no longer on and heard Jeremy walking down our hallway and into his bedroom, which was right next to mine.

"Is that how you are going to suck Jeremy's cock, baby?" I whispered as my wife bobbed slowly up and down the length of my swollen dick.

"Mmmm, you want me watch me suck his big cock, don't you, honey?" my wife said as she let my dick pop out of her tight lips and began stroking it slowly with a tight grip.

"Yeah, I want to see you try to take all of his dick in your mouth and pussy, baby." I replied as my wife slid her open mouth down the underside of my cock and took one of my balls in her mouth.

I stood up on the floor and grabbed Suzy by the thighs and pulled her legs and ass off the bed. I spread her legs wide, holding her by her beautiful thighs just above her knees and lined by hard cock up with her sweet little pussy. She reached between her legs and guided my cock into her hungry pussy. I began fucking her slowly, pulling my cock almost all the way out of her hot pussy and then burying it to the hilt again. I picked up the pace and was soon fucking her so hard and fast that the mattress was squeaking and the headboard was knocking against the wall. Although Suzy is not ordinarily a very vocal person in bed (I usually do most of the dirty talking) she was moaning loudly, probably involuntarily, due to the hard fuck I was giving her.

I turned her over on all fours at the edge of the bed and got behind her and fucked her doggy style. I was still standing on the floor and her pussy and ass was lined up perfectly. I fucked her as hard as I could and really gave what looked like an earth shattering orgasm when I licked my thumb and fucked her ass with it as I furiously fucked her pussy. I pulled my dick out when I couldn't take it anymore and shot thick wads of cum on the small of her arched back and on her beautiful ass. I spread Suzy's ass cheeks and watched my cum run down over her pretty puckered asshole and onto her red pussy lips.

The next evening Suzy made dinner for Jeremy and I and we decided that we were going to stay in and rent some DVDs. I headed for the local video rental store and couldn't help but think about my wife home alone with the big-dicked stud that she lusted after and wanted to fuck. I picked out a couple of new release DVDs and then picked out a porno movie from the adult section. The adult DVD seemed to show very hot women and included interracial and double-penetration scenes.

I suggested that we get into some comfortable clothes before we sat down to watch the movies. I put on a pair of athletic shorts and a t-shirt and Suzy put on a sexy blue satin slip and a matching little robe. Needless to say she looked very sexy. Jeremy was wearing some plaid boxer shorts and a white tank top. He sat on a recliner and Suzy and I cuddled up on the sofa in front of the television. We watched the first movie and had a few beers and some popcorn. Jeremy moved over to the couch, at Suzy's suggestion, to make it easier for him to eat the popcorn. Suzy had her feet on the coffee table and her sexy legs were bent, revealing her tight thighs and had the bowl of popcorn on her lap. We were grabbing the popcorn out of the bowl as we watched the first movie, I could see Jeremy brushing his hand against my wife's thighs as he reached for the popcorn.

After the first movie ended, I said, "Alright, who's up for a little porn?"

Jeremy and Suzy looked surprised as I popped the DVD in and returned to couch. We put the popcorn down and there was a slight hush as the movie started. The first scene showed a petite little brunette taking a shower and she had a really nice body. The scene predictably progressed into a hot masturbation scene. When two black repairmen arrived on the scene and the little starlet kneeled down between them and started sucking on their huge cocks, both Jeremy and Suzy began to squirm a little. I thought for a moment that this was really over the top. Although I enjoy this type of movie, I was a little embarrassed myself.

"Wow, those guys are going to break her in two" I said to try to break the ice.

"I never thought I'd like to be an actress but now that I see this, I just may give it a try." My wife said, with a smile.

Jeremy and I looked at each other, grabbed our beers, took a sip and started watching the movie again. I was really starting to get turned on and could see Suzy was getting turned on too. My cock was now fully erect and straining at the material of my shorts. I wondered if they were both as excited as I was. I just had to have some relief.

As the young woman in the movie was opening her mouth to accept the cum that was about to erupt from the two 12 inch black cocks inches from her face I turned to my wife and said, "Damn baby, if this keeps up you may have to take care our boners for us."

"Are you boys getting too hot?" My wife asked as she sat up between us.

She looked at my hard on and then at Jeremy's and said "Oh yeah, I can see you are enjoying this movie too, Jeremy."

"Just let me know if there is anything I can do." Suzy said as she focused her attention back on the movie.

I looked at Jeremy and said, "I think were both going to need a little hand here" and I pulled my shorts down revealing my cock.

Jeremy turned bright red as Suzy grabbed the shaft of my throbbing cock. "Is that true, Jeremy, do you need a hand too?" my wife asked a flabbergasted Jeremy.

"Yeah, I think I would like that." He said as he pulled his shorts down, revealing a fat, long cock that must have been at least ten inches long. His dickhead was big and purple and his dick curved upwards, nearly resting against his navel.

My wife let out a little squeal as she let go of my cock and turned to marvel at Jeremy's. She reached for it and wrapped her left hand around the base of his shaft and then wrapped her right hand around it.

"Wow, Jeremy, you have a big dick." My wife said as she stroked it with both hands.

Suzy was now stroking his fat cock with both hands and had her face just inches from it as she slid off the couch and crawled between his legs. I moved down the couch to get closer to them just as my wife looked at me and swirled her tongue around Jeremy's huge dick head. She opened her mouth eagerly and took the head in and sucked the pre-cum out of his cock. She looked up at him as she began taking more of it into her mouth, still holding his shaft with both of her little hands. I got behind her and pulled her robe and slip over her ass and pulled her panties off.

I pushed the coffee table out of the way and looked at the hot sex happening on the television momentarily before turning and rubbing my wife's sweet round ass cheeks as she expertly sucked Jeremy's monstrous cock. I got down and started kissing down Suzy's back and ass, licking her tight asshole before spreading her cheeks and burying my tongue into her soaking wet pussy. I fucked my wife's pussy with my tongue from behind, causing her to moan softly as she tried to take all of Jeremy's dick into her hot mouth. I would look up every few minutes to watch my wife stroke and suck this big cock.

I sucked on Suzy's clit and began to fuck her slippery pussy with my thumb. I rubbed some of her pussy juice and my saliva around her ass and slowly put my thumb in her ass as I continued to lick her pussy.

I pumped my thumb in and out her hot little ass faster and faster and said, "Yeah, suck that big cock baby."

Jeremy said "Oh, Oh, I'm going to cum!" and I looked around Suzy to see her take his throbbing dick out of her mouth and grab him firmly around the base of his cock. I could see Jeremy's cockhead grow and turn purple and shiny. Suzy tightened her grip and I could see Jeremy's cock shudder and pulsate in her hand. I expected to see cum erupt from Jeremy's cock but pre-cum just bubbled of his shiny cockhead and run down his shaft.

Suzy lapped up Jeremy's pre-cum, stood up and said, "I've got to have that big cock in me now!"

Suzy pulled off her cloths and straddled Jeremy as he sat on the couch. She put one knee on the couch, grabbed his cock and guided it to her hungry wet pussy and, putting her other knee on the couch, slowly lowered herself onto Jeremy's fat cock. From behind I had a perfect view of my wife's tight little pussy getting stretched by Jeremy's huge dick. I moved in for a closer look and fondled Suzy's ass as she slowly curved her back allowing Jeremy's dick to slide in and out of her cleanly shaven pussy. I love the way my wife's back curves into her round ass and just rubbed her back and ass as she rode this young man's big cock slowly. I spread her ass cheeks to get a better look and decided to lick her little ass while she was getting fucked. The sight and smell of her wet pussy getting filled with a strangers cock made me really hot. Suzy was now starting to bounce up and down on Jeremy's big boner and was obviously about to come. I could feel the familiar little goose bumps on Suzy's ass near her pussy, and could hear her moans getting louder and louder. I helped push her ass down with each down stroke, forcing more of that amazing cock into my wife's pussy. When Suzy said she was going to cum, I spread her pussy and ass cheeks, tried to get her to take as much cock into her pussy as possible, and stuck my thumb into her hot little asshole. I could feel Jeremy's cock stretching my wife's pussy and felt her whole body tremble. I could see and feel her pussy convulsing and I was pushing her down on that cock with my thumb buried in her wanton little ass.

I started lifting up on my wife's ass and watching Jeremy's big cock slide out of her pussy and then push her back down again. Suzy just let herself go and let me use her to stroke Jeremy's huge throbbing dick. I did this a few times and heard Jeremy say that he was going to cum. I pushed Suzy up onto his chest so that Jeremy's dickhead was just barely in her pussy and watched as his huge balls drew into his body and his shaft begin to shake. I saw and felt his cock spray a load of cum into my wife's eager pussy and when the second wave of cum came I pulled my wife down again, burying Jeremy's erupting cock to the hilt into my wife's wet pussy. Foamy cum began to bubble out of my wife's pussy and run down Jeremy's throbbing shaft as I rocked her quickly back and forth on his cock. Both Jeremy and Suzy were now yelling and moaning as I ground my wife's pussy with all of my weight onto Jeremy's cock. I slowly spread my wife's ass cheeks and saw that her pussy and ass were covered in slick cum and watched as she came a second time, her pussy clenching and releasing Jeremy's softening, cum coated dick.

I grabbed Suzy by the hair as she lay on Jeremy's chest, spent from the vigorous fucking and waived my cock in her face. She held herself up on Jeremy's chest and arched her back wantonly. I put my hands on her face and drew her closer to my throbbing cock. I held her by her neck and jaw and slowly pressed by dick towards her parting lips. I fucked her face a few times as she looked up at me wickedly. I was so turned on that after a few strokes I just buried my cock into her mouth and pumped my hot cum into her throat. I grabbed my shaft with one hand and stroked my own cock as I shot load after load of cum into my wife's hungry mouth. She managed to swallow most of my cum, but some dripped down her chin and onto my cock. I lubed my cock with the cum my wife couldn't swallow and she continued to lick and suck my cock eagerly. We all collapsed and didn't really know what to say to each other after that display.

12