Double Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head not wanting to believe any of that, but also thinking back to various times he had looked at his wife when she had come home. She didn't have the demeanor of someone who had just visited a person they were in love with, or even just had sex with. Sometimes she had even been sad. Of course that could be faked but he didn't think she would go through a charade quite that complex. He just shook his head again and headed for the door. He wondered if he should leave a note, just one saying it was his turn to go see a friend in the evening. He was half a afraid that if he didn't leave a note she wouldn't even notice he was gone or not care that he wasn't home. That would hurt if she didn't care even that much. He opted for a simple note left on the counter. He would at least be treating her as he would any room mate that way.

It took Brian forty-five minutes to get to the restaurant. On the way over, probably because he had been thinking of the first time he saw one, he had a flash back to the first time he touched a pussy. It had been the second date with a girl three years before he married. The first date with Tiffany had gone well, they had kissed but no more than that. He had enjoyed himself and she had too, he thought. For the second date he took her to a nice restaurant that hadn't been too expensive. She ended up sitting right next to him and while eating had scooted over even closer. While they while talking his hand had accidentally landed in her lap. He hadn't been used to someone being so close their leg was an inch away from touching his leg, and actually had softly bumped into his a couple of times. She hadn't minded his hand in her lap, even though she was wearing a miniskirt, so he had left it there for a minute. Later he moved it to her knee and again she didn't seem to mind. As they ate and talked he moved his hand up her leg, slightly, he hoped, caressing it.

At one point as he moved it up even further he had looked at her wondering if she really wanted it there. Tiffany had just smiled at him so he moved it a couple of more inches. By that time it was under her skirt and obviously headed toward where her leg joined her body. They finished the dinner soon after and she suggested they go somewhere else. He paid the bill and they left, going to her home which disappointed him until she pointed out a porch swing her parents had. A bit old fashioned, but he soon learned that they really were good places to make out. They spent quite a few minutes kissing. He started moving his hand up her leg again as they necked. She didn't protest and after some licking of her neck under her ear and more kissing accompanied by his hand caressing its way up her leg he noticed he was very close to that wonderful place in-between her legs.

He stopped for a couple minutes just lightly caressing her, but she made a motion with her body that felt like she was trying to get his hand even closer. So he pushed it deeper under her skirt. A second later he touched her panties. Half a minute later he ran his hand over them. No protest, so he pressed a little harder and caressed her through the cloth. Tiffany groaned in pleasure and he smiled knowing he would be able to get his first feel. As he felt some wetness it only took him a couple seconds to realize that she was excited, that she was enjoying what he was doing. That had excited him even more.

He caressed her for a few strokes then moved his fingers in-between her legs. She actually spread her legs more to give him more room. Soon he was rubbing that spot and feeling what a pussy felt like. True, it was through her panties. But still it was erotic and thrilling. She groaned again and sat back with her head against the back of the seat. He decided to go for all of it. He thought they were in the wrong position for him to get his hand under her waist band but maybe he could get his fingers under her leg band so he did. One finger at first and when he touched something different with no protest he withdrew it and pushed two fingers under the leg band. Soon he had both fingers on her pussy. When he finally realized what he was touching with his bare fingers he almost came. It was so close his body jerked in a pre orgasmic thrill. He didn't know how long he brushed his fingers back and forth over her lips. He managed to get to her clitoris which made her jump in ecstasy and soon after she ran a hand over his very hard cock. It was very hard and leaking more precum then he had ever leaked before. She was enjoying herself and he thought headed for a climax when they were interrupted, but not by her parents as he expected. He had been half expecting her parents to walk out any moment but it ended up that her older sister came home suddenly with her date.

Tiffany and Brian had just graduated from high school two months before this while her sister had been in college for two years. As the sister parked her car he had only seconds to remove his hand from Mary's panties before they would be seen. He had thought about sucking on the two fingers that had been caressing her pussy even though it had been mostly on the outside but as they talked he forgot. He left about ten minutes after the sister got there. He tried to date Tiffany again but wasn't able to for another six months. They went on two more dates but he was never able to get into the same position again. Could be she had been just feeling extra horny on that second date. Soon after their fourth date she was attracted to another guy she had dated some, and six months later or so got engaged to him. At the time Brian had wondered why it hadn't been him because Tiffany was a nice girl.

About five minutes after that fantasy remembrance he arrived, parked, then went in. He knew he was early and would have to wait. The restaurant had a small foyer with two chairs but he went on in. He found that it had a wider entrance with a rail on each side and cash register in the middle a few feet inside front of the door. He walked in and saw that two other people were standing around looking like they were waiting. He walked up to one of the rails and the cashier glanced his way with a look of interest. He said that he was waiting for someone and she just nodded then went back to going through some slips of paper. He looked at his watch and found that he had twenty minutes to wait until the time they had agreed. He knew he was going to be early but he had gotten here faster then he had anticipated. Brian waited for most of that time with his bladder growing more and more uncomfortable. He should have used the bathroom before he left home after all. He had felt very uncomfortable in the car when he had a hardon caused by his remembrances. Now he felt even more like his bladder was full. Brian glanced at his watch and found he had five minutes left so he decided to go use the bathroom now instead of doing it right after 'she' arrived.

He went, but as he came back he figured it had been more like ten minutes than five but he just settled in to wait with his back against the rail, partially leaning against it. A couple of minutes later a sudden thought struck him and he realized he should have glanced over the others who were waiting when he had gotten back from the bathroom. He looked around and saw no one in a blue top but as he looked at the other railing a movement caught his eye as someone behind it looked his way. His eyes opened in shock - that person was his wife.

"What is she doing here", he asked himself. Evidently she had seen him at the same moment he had seen her, because he saw a look of shock mixed in with a little guilt. He realized the same look was on his face. He turned away thinking she was likely here for the same reason he was. Brian hadn't known that she had access to the internet. It probably was over at that friend's house.

He kept watching the door for another nine minutes when a sudden thought occurred to him. He suddenly looked her way, noticing at the blue blouse she was wearing. At exactly the same moment she looked more intensely at him. His mouth dropped open and she had a look that said she realized the same thing at the same moment he had.

They both stared at each other for a moment or two then each looked embarrassed. This was quickly followed by a wince as he thought that he was going to get yelled at for making a date with someone else. He recovered, made a fast decision and started moving her way. He covered the space quickly with a determined stride. She winced and looked down. She had the appearance of someone who was going to get it and knew they deserved it.

He stopped right in front of her and said in a low voice, "Since we are both here let's stay and eat. I'm hungry and.... um, they are supposed to have a great chicken friend steak."

She didn't say anything since she was surprised that he remembered her favorite meal, and that she hadn't had a good chicken fired steak in quite a while.

After a moment he added, "I'm paying. And .... we can talk."

A strange expression appeared on her face and he thought, "She's going to say no. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything about talking."

A second later she raised her face to look at him, surprising him greatly by smiling and saying, "That would be good, I'm hungry too.... and we can talk."

He thought, "man, after all we been through the last couple of months that smile of hers still warms my heart and it still is the most beautiful smile around. I would still do almost anything to see that smile, I wouldn't go as far as that one country song, but almost I think."

They walked together to the cashier and he said, "My date has arrived, we would like to get a table."

She said "certainly", and since the place wasn't busy yet they were seated immediately. The person seating them took them to a room less than half full and was about to seat them near some other customers but he asked for a table on the empty side of the room. He figured they would have some privacy that way.

They sat down and as soon as the waitress came by they ordered. Chicken fired steak for her and a specialty of the house for him. It was a beef pot pie with Sirloin steak, baby carrots, baby corn and some Brussels sprouts mixed in. A slab of cornbread came with it. He hadn't had good corn bread in ages.

As soon as the waitress was out of ear shot Brian looked across the table at Mary and said, "First I want to say that I'm sorry for what I said during our last fight."

He paused for a moment and continued, "I didn't really mean what I said, I just let my temper get the best of me, and I am sorry for prolonging that fight. The second half was my fault."

She looked at him in surprise and asked, "Why didn't you say that before?"

Brian felt a little relieved because her tone had been one of puzzlement not anger. He said, "I tried twice but, um, uh, you weren't listening."

He had said the last a little stronger then he had meant to.

"You did,?" She paused then said, "Oh you did. I'm sorry I misunderstood what you wanted to say."

Mary paused for a moment then reached out and took his hand, she looked him in the eyes and said, "Thank you for apologizing, I'm also sorry for what I said during that fight and for not listening to you when you tried to apologize."

There was another lengthy pause then Brian spoke again, "I know I have been acting like a child. I, uh, just got stubborn and angry."

She said a little testily, "Yes you have been acting like a child," she changed her tone to a more gentle one and said, "But so have I. I know I was the one that stopped communicating. I'm sorry for that."

Just then the waitress came by with their food and they stopped talking until she was out of ear shot again. When she went they talked more, discussing some of their problems and clearing the air about some misunderstandings and apologizing for more things that should not have been said. Not all of the discussion was good however. They almost started to argue twice. It was only the fact that they were in public that stopped them.

One of the items they discussed was how she got on the internet and why she left the note. Turned out that her friend Sophia, the one she had been spending so much time at lately, had introduced her to Literotica. He asked her why she tried to to find someone else for sex. She could hear the pain in his voice.

She said, "I'm not really sure. Sophia thought that if I read some of the Loving Wives stories I might feel better or get horny enough to attack you. She and her husband read the stories together to add spice to their sex life."

Mary paused took a bit of food, looked sad then said, "It didn't quite work out that way for me. I read some of the stories like the one where a couple go to a Halloween party. She was dressed in a sexy costume and planned to have sex outside in a garden."

He nodded and said, "I know that one, its one of my favorites."

"It is a good one but I thought how unrealistic in the real world. They were so obviously in love and on the whole had a good relationship, while we had, well..."

"Our relationship always had problems."

She nodded, "One night I read that story twice before I came home. It made me sad that ours couldn't be that good. Then there were the cheating stories, like the one by The Troubadour. A pregnant wife has sex with an old flame because of a note she had given him while they were going together. And another one along the same lines by KK who wrote one about a wife who ended up having sex with an old flame of hers because the guy was still attracted to her."

She stopped and shook her head.

"I know those stories and others by those two writers."

She looked at him and said, "Then last week I read one about a wife who had had sex with another man because her husband convinced her to but then she went wild. During one trip she went up to a stranger and pretended that he was her husband and her real husband was a pick up. After they had some sex she had her pretend husband kick the real husband out saying she wanted to be alone with her husband. She had sex with that guy all night then the next day had sex with her real husband all day. I never could understand why she did that - to teach her real husband a lesson? I don't know."

She shrugged and he said, "I don't know that one."

"It has the word Monster in the title, I forget who wrote it, but evidently there are two versions of the story. I also read one about a marriage that was on the rocks. I thought it was like ours but in this one they go on a trip but the wife has a female cousin spend the night with them. That irritated her husband because they were suppose to be working on their marriage. He ended up having sex with the cousin while the wife slept. That story was too close to home."

"I don't know that one either but that doesn't answer my question."

"I know... I was depressed over our lack of sex and intimacy."

He got a little angry and said in a low voice, "You're the one who stopped the sex."

"True but you could have seduced me or some such like you used to when we hadn't had sex for a while," She said in an equally angry voice.

"I tried but you wouldn't have any of it."

She paused for a moment as she thought about that, then she continued her story, "We weren't talking much at that point, nor having any sex. I wanted some. I had found the personal adds by then and had read a few. Some of those people seemed to be having fun. I wasn't. Sophia at first thought I should stay away from them in my mood but later she thought that if my marriage wasn't working out to my satisfaction maybe I could find someone for some intimacy and fun."

They ate in silence for a while then continued their discussion. Soon after the second almost fight while they were both nibbling at their food, Brian said, "Changing the subject but I've been meaning to say this all dinner."

She looked at him with a puzzled expression on her face.

"You have a very beautiful smile, I could stare at it all day."

Mary blinked, completely taken by surprise. She had thought he was going to raise another issue that could lead to a fight and now for a second she was speechless.

Finally she said, "Thank you," in a surprised tone, "I should smile more often for you then."

And she did.

Later as they finished their meal Mary said, "You were right, they do a very good job with chicken fried steak, and I'm glad we talked. We needed this discussion."

He nodded and poked at the remains of his meal. She watched him as she took a last couple of bites, pushed her plate away and put down her fork.

"What's bothering you?"

He looked up in puzzlement and she said, "I know you well enough to know there's something else you want to talk about."

He quickly glanced around taking in that most of the tables around them were now full.

He looked back at her and spoke in a low, hurt voice, "When did you decide you wanted to do anal sex and why didn't you tell me?"

She looked a little startled not expecting that but she recalled what she had said in her original post.

After a few seconds she said in an equally low voice, "I talked it over with a friend a few weeks ago. I don't know how we got on the subject but some how during a lunch with three other friends two admitted to enjoying anal sex. I couldn't understand how, so after the lunch I talked to one who seemed to really like it. We discussed it and she told me how her first time was and how she grew to like it. She thought I would too if it was done right and if I wanted it. She thought that made a difference in how the first time went. That and having some one who was gentle and knew what they were doing. We discussed it a couple of more times and she convinced me to try it again. I decided if it was that good I wanted to do it."

"So you not only didn't tell me you wanted to but you were going to allow a stranger to fuck your butt for the first time... After he fucked you the normal way."

Even though he was speaking low she clearly heard the anger and hurt in his voice. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth. Her expression showed that she hadn't thought of it that way before.

She finally spoke, "By that time you and I weren't talking that well and I was angry at you... I'm sorry. I, um, I don't know what to say."

She looked down for a couple moments but then her head popped back up as she thought of something, "Hey, there are two things I want to say," she said with an angry tone.

"First you were here to have sex with someone else tonight too."

"I know," He said softly as it was his turn to look ashamed, "even though I'm still not sure if I would have gone through with it. I almost turned around half way here."

"You still came here with that possibility in mind."

He looked ashamed again and nodded in agreement.

"Second when did you start liking walks along the beach?! The last time we did that you complained the whole time, even during our honeymoon you complained about going for walks."

"You're right about our honeymoon. I did complain too much. I thought they were a waste of time but... you converted me. The last time we went to the beach I liked it, spending some casual time with you just looking at the sights and being with you wasn't a waste of time, I discovered."

"Why did you complain then?"

"I didn't complain the whole time during that walk. I did some at the beginning but during the walk I was happy and didn't complain about walking."

"I remember you complaining at least once during that walk." she said a little testily.

"Hmm, I remember, but not about the walk. A portion of that beach was hard to walk on I complained about what I was stepping on not about walking with you."

She thought for a moment then said , "You're right"

Just then the waitress came by to clear the dishes and too ask if they wanted anything else. Mary said something about going.