Double Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back from her and asked huskily, "Do you want to go inside?"

"Yes," was all she could coherently get out.

Vaughn opened the door to the barn and walked her into the studio.

It was not at all what she had expected. A large, high ceilinged room with white walls. Sunlight streamed in from clerestory windows and skylights on one side of the room. The concrete floor was stained a pale red. Several sculptures in various stages of construction were scattered around the room. Tools were lined up neatly on the wall above a wooden work bench.

Vaughn started to led her over to a doorway on one side of the room, but she held back. Her mind finally caught up with her body."I want you, badly, but I haven't been with a man since I lost my husband, let's not rush too quickly." She told him, her voice rough with desire.

"You're right, it's just, well it's just that you're so goddamn desirable." He said pulling her to him again. As they kissed he gently stroked her neck. It felt so fine.

Oh fuck it she said to herself. "To hell with taking things slow, you can show me your work later, right now show me your bedroom"

The door opened to reveal a stairway. At the top of was a large studio apartment, across from the stairs, a bed covered with a blue striped sheet. He walked her over to it, undressing her as they went. A small voice in her mind again arose saying you're moving too fast. But she ignored it. This was so much what she needed at this moment. It felt exactly right.

Her coat and then her shirt dropped to the floor. As he reached around to unfasten her bra his touch on her bare skin shot a further dynamic current of desire to her clit, reinforcing her decision to go forward. After a brief struggle she reached behind to help him release her breasts from their confinement. He stopped for moment and devoured them with his eyes. She closed her eyes as he slowly kissed her neck and shoulders, gradually working his way down to her nipples, reveling in the feel of his lips on her skin. The soft bites of his teeth and licks of his tongue shot jolts of desire directly to her pussy.

His hands gently untied the scarf holding her hair, then worked their way up her back as his fingers unbound the braid so that her hair hung free.

She relaxed into his powerful arms as he laid her down on the bed. Overcome by his commanding presence she felt him remove her shoes, shivering slightly as his hands slid her skirt, tights, and panties down her bare legs. Thankfully she was wearing nice lace bikini briefs today and not the granny bloomers she sometimes wore.

He stopped and admired her naked body. "It's even more beautiful than I'd fantasized. I want it, all of it."

She opened her eyes and her hunger for him increased as he took off his clothes. He had the broad shoulders and powerful chest of a man who made a living from physical labor. There were two scars across his left shoulder. His body narrowed to a well muscled stomach. When he removed his jeans she could see the outlines of the rigid staff straining against the black under shorts. She gulped involuntarily when he removed them, revealing a large perfectly formed phallus. She started to sit up so that she could touch this masterpiece, but his powerful arm held her back. "I play with you first, then your turn," he commanded.

His power was complete at that point. She closed her eyes and opened to the experience. She felt him climb on to the bed, and kneel next to her, his capable hands brushing and gently exploring their way down her body, starting at her ears, down the neck, shoulders, to her breasts, slowly, alluringly down her stomach towards her pussy. Each touch increased the delicious wetness between her legs. She expected him to stop there, but instead he continued down caressing her thighs, and down her legs.

Rolling her over, he started up from the bottom, gently kneading up her calves, thighs, her glutes. He spread her legs, and she had to stifle a moan, as his hands stroked her pussy, a couple of times teasingly testing the wetness inside with his fingers, but not too deeply. The tension was tormenting her as he moved away, up her back and then her shoulders, and finally gently massaging her ear lobes.

Those strong hands turned her back over and he kissed her, pushing his tongue deeply into her mouth. She tried to reach for his dick, but he pushed her hand back. Taking himself down her body again, this time with his mouth and tongue, moving more slowly than the first time, the sensation when he got to her nipples even more powerful than before. Her entire body shook with yearning, she wanted his cock inside of her so badly, but it was not yet to be.

Gently biting and sucking her nipples for several minutes, he then kissed his way down her stomach to her shivering pussy. She was in ecstasy as he licked and sucked her already soaking cleft. When he reached her clit the feeling was beyond anything she had ever felt before, circling it with his tongue, moving in and out, the waves of need flowing into her body like some benign spirit taking control.

While his mouth worked her clitoris, she felt his hands working across the rest of her body, rubbing her nipples, the inside of her thighs, gently probing into, then out of her pussy, moving in and out in the same rhythm as his tongue. As he kept this up, the swells kept getting stronger and more powerful until she could no longer control herself. She came, shaking and crying, a woman possessed. He kept sucking and probing and she kept coming, riding the waves of pleasure higher and higher, to a transcendent place where nothing existed other than the wonderful feeling of his tongue and fingers in her body. At some point she came back to her self as he gradually slowed down, then stopped.

After a few moments she opened her eyes to find him reclining next to her on the bed, looking into her eyes. "It's going to take me a moment to recover. I had no idea a man could make me feel so wonderful."

"Take all the time you need. I'm loving the chance to enjoy your gorgeous body." He reached over and gently stroked her right breast. "I'm not going anywhere."

She glanced down and saw that his manhood was still strongly at attention for her. ***

Erica had a warmth and openness that Vaughn couldn't help but compare to Tracy's cool standoffishness. He had never had a woman give herself up so completely to his control. After Tracy, and the harshness of his military work, it felt good to have woman who could embrace him in her warmth.

As he lay next to her on the bed watching her face as she slowly returned to her senses he almost felt as if he had come too, even though his cock was still standing firm. As they talked he reached over and stroked her breast, the nipples now relaxed.

She looked down at his cock and smiled, "It's my turn now. You have to give your self to me as I gave myself to you. "

He sat up. "That's not an simple thing for me. My ex tore my heart up into little pieces, and I don't give up control easily."

She reached over, one hand pushing him back down on the bed, the other grasping his manhood. "I'm not your ex." She said with more authority than he expected. "I'm not your ex, and it has been four years since I've had a cock to play with, and never one this glorious. Let go and trust me." Her hands were gentle and sure, stroking his penis, fondling his balls then stroking his stomach and playing with his nipples. As she straddled his body, his mind briefly struggled with the confinement, flash backs to captivity started to arise, but he fought them down. That was then, this was now. He closed his eyes and focused only on the wonderful sensation of her touch.

She leaned forward to kiss him, and he felt the delightful tingle as her hair brushed against his skin, it became even more intense when she rubbed her nipples against his. This time she moved her tongue aggressively into his mouth, then down to his neck. The sensation of her licking and playing with his earlobes increased his horniness. He let out a reflexive moan when she started biting and sucking at his nipples, while she moved her moist pussy into and then away from his penis, playfully teasing it. The combination of sensations was electrifying.

Moving herself further down she swung her breasts and hair back and forth across his penis, the nipples and strands tantalizingly brushing the tip with each swing, while her hands fondled his nipples. Soft whimpers of desire escaped her mouth with each brush. She continued until he was just on the cusp of release then backed off and stroked and kneaded his body, maintaining the current of his desire, but allowing him to ease back from the precipice.

After a few moments she moved her lips gently down to his rock hard phallus, tentatively nippling and licking it, then running her wet tongue up and down the shaft, while she moved her hands down to play with his balls. She again brought him right up to the moment of ecstasy before pulling away and gently stroking his thighs, allowing the feeling to subside.

She did this to him three more times until he thought he was going to explode from pent up need, then she moved her body back up again and immersed his pulsing member into the delicious wetness of her pussy. She raised herself up and down riding him like a wild love stallion, letting out sharp exclamations of pleasure with each wicked thrust, until they both came, Vaughn letting out wild yells of pleasure as the hot surge of his semen shot deep inside of her, Erica crying tears of joy as the uncontrollable muscle spasms of her pleasure massaged up and down his penis further increasing the intensity of his orgasm.

She lowered her body back down bringing her lips to his and gave him a long lingering kiss as they together rode out the remainder of their frenzy. The intensity was so great that they momentarily lost consciousness. He came to quickly, scared at the loss of control, yet with a feeling of completion and closeness that he had never felt before. This was how it was supposed to be, a mutual sharing and completion, a uninhibited giving of ones self to another.

He had been alone for so long. Even when he had been with Tracy he had often felt alone, but since the moment he had met Erica he had felt nothing but warmth and acceptance. It had been exemplified by their love making. She had given herself to him in every sense and in every way with no holding back. He didn't want to lose that, but could he make that commitment, could he give up his freedom? And could she accept him, once she learned his past, the quirks, the nightmares?

She awoke a few moments later. "I need to shower, but it's always more fun with two," She called to him over her shoulder as she walked to the bathroom, that glorious rear of hers calling him also, in it's own way.

One of the positives of his military training was that he always kept his bathroom spotless, so he wasn't embarrassed of what she would find there. And the bathroom was the one part of the living area he had splurged on, spending as much on it as he had on the rest of his apartment. She laughed with delight when the water poured out of the ceiling from the recessed shower head. Laughing together they lathered each other up.

She was right, the chance to further explore her body, this time with soap, was a joy. Rubbing the soap over her breasts brought new arousal to her nipples, and stirring to his cock. He squirted more soap on his hands and ran them across her belly and between her legs, playfully running his fingers inside of her, and then further between her butt cheeks. At the same time he enjoyed the sensation of her hands as she was reaching around and rubbing soap across his back, then used those sudsy hand to gently grasped his balls. His cock quickly returned to readiness as her other hand worked soap up and down it's length. He pulled her closer and kissed her, enjoying again the soft easy way her mouth opened to accept his and the accompanying exploring tongue.

After they finished cleaning each other and rinsing the soap off he turned the shower to mist, a feature he rarely used, and turned her around, leaning her over so that she could rest her hands on the tiled bench. His probing fingers found her dripping and ready as he inserted his staff and began rocking in and out. He reached down with his hands, one gently stroking her clitoris, the other massaging her nipples. She quickly found his rhythm, pushing back into each thrust. They continued with this dance of pleasure for what seemed like forever as the mist enveloped them, very slowly increasing the speed and intensity, until they came again, the rhythmic undulations of her muscle spasms pulling even more pleasure out of his pulsing tool.

They cleaned each other again, dried off, then retreated back to the bed where he was able to enjoy a glorious image, this beautiful nude woman braiding her long hair. Exhausted, they curled around each other and drifted off to sleep.

He awoke with a start from the middle of one of his recurring nightmare, memories from his captivity flooding his head, as Erica was trying to disentangle herself. "It's okay Vaughn, it's just me. You were having some kind of a bad dream. You were really grabbing me, talking about someone named Sam. Are you okay?"

His heart was in his throat. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, I was more surprised, than anything." She said. "I was zonked out, didn't really know where I was when you started talking, then grabbing me."

"I should have told you before we feel asleep. In my past I've had some bad things happen to me, sometimes they surface in nightmares. You handled it perfectly. You just need to remind me of where I am."

"Don't be upset. I could tell from how you treated me earlier that this wasn't the real you. Now that I know what to do, it won't be problem. Tell me more when you're ready."

"This is not what I wanted to be talking about right now. I want to get to know you better. Look are you hungry? Let's go grab a bite."

"I am. What time is it?" She said looking for her jacket, and pulling her cell phone out. "Wow, almost 5:30. I better check in with my daughter."

"No problem. I'll get dressed." ***

Erica awoke with a start as she found herself pinned to the bed by Vaughn's powerful arms. She'd fallen asleep snuggled up against him, really more collapsed than fallen after the intense workout of their repeated couplings, and was dozing peacefully when she was forcefully brought to consciousness, pressed against the mattress with Vaughn calling out "No! Stay away from him! Run Sam, run."

It was frightening, but the look of scared contrition on his face when he came to his senses was enough to let her know that this was in no way deliberate. And his explanation made sense. It made clear the commanding way he carried himself, and the scars that she had seen on his body during their love making, and during their shower.

The bathroom had been a surprise, after the more spartan nature of his living area. It was the most luxurious one that she had ever been in, like something out of an interior design magazines. It was floored with gray slate tile, the walls covered with a blue gray glass tiles, brightly lit by a skylight. It had a large porcelain soaking tub, and a shower area with knobs on the wall, but no nozzle that she could see. The cascade of water from what she thought was the light fixture in the ceiling was a nice surprise. The slow languid waltz of desire under the warm mist emanating from the fixture was astonishing. His supremacy over her body was complete, unlike any man before, he intuitively knew exactly what to, where to touch to maximize her pleasure.

Ending it all with a nap seemed the perfect finale to what they had done. As she had dozed off she had turned around in her mind this sudden change in herself. It seemed that she had worked so hard to bury her needs, that when they returned the intensity was almost unbearable. She also wondered where she should go with this. The love making was wonderful, and they seemed so compatible, but did she really have time in her life for a serious relationship right now. And what would Julia think of him.

The sudden, shocking, awakening brought those thoughts back. His suggestion of dinner made sense. They needed to talk. And now she could talk to him without that undercurrent of desire. He would still be the sexiest man she had ever been with, but now she wouldn't have to wonder what sex with him would be like. She knew, and reality had turned out to be even better than the fantasy.

She called Julia while he was getting dressed. "How is the studying going."

"Really good. Sophie's great with computer drawing so our project will look perfect, and I got a cool idea for how to present our experiment results."

"I can't wait to see it. I'm going out to dinner with a friend tonight, I won't be home until later in case you stop by to pick up stuff."

"Who are you going out with?" Julia asked.

"His name is Vaughn, I met him at coffee shop."

"Mom, is this a date? What do you know about him."

"I guess it's a date. I don't know a lot about him, he's an artist, a sculptor. That is why I am going out to dinner, to find out more."

"You be careful mom. Where are you going? When will you be home?"

"We haven't decided yet. I'll text you when we decide, and when I get home." She was surprised at the turning of the tables. Usually this was the line of questioning that she would be following with Julia.

"Alright mom, I guess, but it's weird. I mean you've haven't gone on any dates since dad died, even though every ones tried to set you up, and then you meet some artist guy at a coffee shop and, bam, you're going out."

"Don't worry I'm a big girl. I'll be fine."

"Okay. Bye."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

She got dressed and Vaughn came out looking very nice in tailored jeans, a short sleeved silk shirt, and well polished brown loafers. She was glad that she had met Vaughn wearing her presentation outfit, a silk batiked jacket, blue with orange hig lights over a pale orange blouse, and a lighter blue silk skirt , not the jeans, and tee shirts she normally wore. "What kind of place are taking me to."

"I was thinking about Bluehour. It's one of my favorite places."

"Isn't that fancy?" She'd read about it in the paper, a very high end restaurant. "Can we get a table on Friday night?"

"I called while you were on the phone with your daughter, Carlos the maitre de can always find a table for me." He said with a casual air that told her that this was the kind of thing that he took for granted. 'We'll take my car. Your car should be okay where you left it. Bluehours not that fancy, now when I take you to New York, I can show you fancy."

"Okay then lets go." She didn't really know how to respond to his comment When I take you to New York. It seemed a bit presumptuous assuming that she would be going to New York. But it was also exciting that he wanted to include her in his life. No, she didn't have time for a relationship right now. Certainly not time to go gallivanting off to New York. But she would tell him that over dinner.

Vaughn walked her out to the garage behind the barn. He had two vehicles, an old pickup truck that he must use for transporting his art work and a very nice shiny black BMW. She didn't keep up with cars that much, but it looked very expensive.

Vaughn opened the door and she sat down in the most comfortable seat that she had ever been in. The gray leather was soft and silky smooth. Between the opulence of the bathroom, his comment about New York, and this car she was beginning to realize that Vaughn was not one of those starving artists.

"I hope you don't mind, but I don't like to talk when I drive. I want to stay focused."