Double Standards

Story Info
She can, but he can't.
2.7k words
2.8
120.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers

This is a true story, it really happened to me.

My wife of 30 years, has always been the jealous type, I guess that is why it is so hard for me to under stand this. After we had been married for just a few years we attended a party with some of our friends at one point during the night my friend Peter and I were sitting around drinking beer and talking, after a while the subject of spouse swapping came up. Peter told me that he and Judy his wife had been in that life style for some time and they wanted Jo Ann and I to join them one night.

I was all for it as Judy was one hot woman. I mean she was not a drop-dead knock out but she has something about her that turned me on. I told him, it would be all right with me. That is if Jo Ann could be convinced he told me that while he was talking to me his wife Judy was talking to Jo Ann.

After awhile the two women came over two where we were and my dick was rock hard in anticipation of getting in Judy's pants. But my hopes were dashed when Jo Ann said it was time to go, and Judy look at her husband and shock her head say "No dice." On the way home Jo and I talked she said although she was attracted to Peter she could not stand the thought of me with another woman. From that moment on I concerted the subject taboo and never brought it up again.

We went on like this for sometime, Jo Ann went back to school and got a nursing degree while I went to work for an Engineering firm. After she had been working at a large hospital we received an invitation to a birthday party for one of the doctors. It was to be held at the hospital after my wife's shift so I showed up there a little before.

When I arrived Jo Ann asked me to help Dr. Smith's wife bring up the cake so I walked down to the car with her to get it. We made pleasant conversation on the way down, and when we got to the car she asked if I wanted to see the other cake. Not fully understanding, I said "Sure."

She opened the trunk and the box inside, and there it was a cake made in the shape of a woman's torso, with huge tits and wide spread legs with a hands pulling a pussy wide apart. All made of cake.

"It's for next week." She said smiling at my reaction. "I'm am treating Tom to a three way. If I can get another woman, to join us." She continued, as I look on dumbfounded. "Do you think Jo Ann would be interested?"

I looked at her with concern on my face, here was a very nice looking woman asking be if my wife would conceder fucking her and her husband. "I don't think so, we discussed this some years ago and she said no. I don't think she has changed her mind." I told her as we walked back with the cake.

"Do you mind if I ask her? After all my birthday is not too far off and I was hoping you could join Tom and I for my present."

"No I don't think so." I answered not sure if I was doing the right thing. But quite sure what Jo would say. After that the subject was never brought up to me again so I assumed that she asked Jo Ann and he declined, little did I know.

About six month later I heard that Diana, and Dr. Smith were getting a divorce. I assumed that the life style was too much for one of them to except and did not dream that my lovely wife had anything to do with the break up, that is until I was going the ball field to watch one of my kids play ball.

When I reached the park and was getting out of my truck Diana pulled up next to me, facing the opposite way, I had she pulled in so close to my door I stood there as she rolled down her window and stuck out her head.

"Is you wife here?" she asked.

"No, she had to work." I replied confused.

"I really need to talk to her."

"What about? Could I help you?"

"You know, I think I need to talk to you also. You heard about me and Tom, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I heard some, but I don't know all the details. Get in and let me tell every thing." She said. I walked around her SUV and climbed in the passenger's side.

What follows is the account of what she told me with a little of my own imagination.

Diana had gone to my wife after talking to me at the hospital that night and made the proposition. Jo Ann agreed to meet them at their house and take part in her friends present with one condition. I was not to know nor and was I to be included in any later three ways. The arrangements were made for a night the next week while I was out of town on business.

The evening began innocently enough, Jo Ann showed up at their house with a bottle of wine, and Diana made dinner. When her husband got home he was in for a big surprise. The two women meet him at the door with a glass of wine, dressed very sexy. After dinner the three retired to the bar by the pool. After a few drinks with Dr. Smith acting a bartender, and with music playing, the girls began to dance with each other.

As the two hot looking women rubbed their bodies together the doc watched becoming hornier and hornier. With him watching on Diana pulled my wife's love mound up tight on her thigh as she ran her on leg between Jo's legs the two dry humped each other for a while then Jo look at the doctor and said. "Lets get in the hot tub."

"Ok, let me get my trunks." He replied.

"Oh no." the two women said in unisons, they each undid the strings at the top of their dresses and let them fall to the ground. Neither woman wore under garments. my wife's firm body glistened in the moonlight. She was always a fitness nut, she worked out walked 35 miles each day, Her perfect 36C breast stood high on her chest. Just below her flat stomach was a well-trimmed pubic area. Her hairs shaved in the shape of a hart. Compliments of me her unknowing husband, the ex-barber.

The two women rushed to the doctor and undressed him, and then they led him to the hot tub and all three sat down with him in the middle. At first they sat and talked while drinking more wine, then Diana winked at Jo and lowered her hand beneath the water and wrapped it around her husband's extremely hard cock. She began to stroke it as he looked from woman to woman with a look of astonishment on his face.

"Happy birthday." His wife whispered to him. Then she kissed him full on the mouth as my wife moved up closer to him brushing her breast against his upper body, she joined her hand with Diana's and the two women stroked his cock.

They help him out of the water and sat him on the edge of the hot tub. Jo got on her knees in the tub and took his engorged cock head into her mouth while his wife held it at the base. The two women took turns sucking on his hard member, kissing around his cock as well as and playing with each other's beautiful tits. After sometime the two women broke off the cocksucking and stepped out of the hot tub, they dried each other off and hand in hand walked towards the house.

"We're going to bed. Are you going to join us?" Diana asked her excited husband.

By the time her reached the bedroom the two were entangled in each other's arms, he walked up to the bed and they parted allowing him to lie down between them. Diana crawled up the bed and straddled her husband's head lowering her moist cunt down onto his mouth. He wrapped his arms around her legs and began to eat her with enthusiasm.

Jo Ann slid down and took his cock in her mouth and sucked on it moving her head up and down taking as much of it's length as she could. She would squeeze his shaft to keep him from cumming as he bucked his hips up to meet her worm mouth. The she stopped suck him and rose up. She threw her leg over his body facing his lovely wife and lowered herself down. Her wet cunt glided onto his hard cock and she rocked up and down on it holding onto his wife. The two women hugged, kissed and pressed their tits together. Diana reached between my wife's legs and teased her clit while she fucked her husband.

"Oooooh yeah I love having my pussy sucked." Diana whispered to Jo Ann, as she kissed her ear.

"Just wait until I show how it should be done." My wife told her.

Dr. smith began to moan into his wife's cunt as he tried to hump his dick deeper into Jo Ann's. With the women holding on and loving each other he shot his load deep inside of my wife. Now all three were moaning and moving together as his limp dick oozed out of Jo Ann. Then the girls crawled off of him leaving him lying there with their juices covering his face and soft cock.

Jo Ann positioned Diana on her back and straddled her head she allowed the her husband's deposit to drip from her cunt and into his wife's mouth before lowering her used pussy on her face. My wife then leaned forward and placed her mouth over the doctor's wife's pussy and the two women were eating each other out while he watched and stroked his limp dick.

The two women's bodies shock in consecutive orgasms while they lay together in the 69 positions. They lapped at their pussy licking up every drop of female cum that oozed out. All the while the doctor's cock was regaining it's life, and by the time the girl's orgasm had subsided he was ready for action again.

My wife got up allowing him to crawl between his wife's wide spread legs, with Jo Ann's help he slide his dick deep into her and began to fuck it in and out. While he was fucking his wife my wife climbed back up on the bed and behind him, she lowered her head and licked at her cunt with his dick sliding in and out, cleaning her juices off of his cock.

When she thought her was about to shoot his load she did something I could not believe, she pulled his ass cheeks apart and lowered her face between the mounds and inserted her tongue into his brown asshole. This caused him to drive down hard into his wife and blast her cunt full of his seed.

After he had dumped himself into his wife he rolled off of her lying on his back exhausted. While my wife moved between her legs and began to eat the cream pie he had left. Once she had cleaned Diana's cunt up Jo Ann got out of bed and while the couple lay hugging together put on her dress, kissed them both and thanked them for a lovely even and left.

According to Diana, my wife returned the following night for a repeat and then one night when the doctor was called back to the hospital his wife came to our house and she and Jo Ann enjoyed each other and discussed introducing another male into the couples love making on Diana's birthday. And Jo Ann told her that she knew of a nice black man she could get to join them if she really wonted to, and arrangement's were made for the doctor's wife to meet my wife's friend.

I couldn't believe what this woman was telling me and would not have had she not shown me the pictures she printed off of her computer taken from the video action captured by her web cam, of the doc's birthday gift. I was dumbfounded. I asked her if my wife was the reason for her divorce. She told me in an indirect way.

She said Jo Ann told her that we had an open marriage that is as far a she was concerned. In other words she could do as she pleased have as many lovers as she wanted but I could only have her. Which was not true, I just didn't know about all of her extra curricular activities.

She told me that they met with the black man and she made the arrangements to have him over to join she and her husband, but when she told Dr. Smith her threw a fit. It seems that after the good doctor got his birthday present and he enjoyed himself completely and even made it a point to do it again two or three times. But when it came time for his lovely wife to have another man join in with the two, he totally refused. He wanted to continue with the three sums with his wife and another woman but wanted no part of another man in the mix.

"So is that why you left him?" I asked.

"No. After he refused, I went to Jo Ann complaining about it, so she set up a meeting with another man and I had my two men but we didn't include Tom." She told me.

"Oh I see he left you."

"Yes, I started seeing the black man regularly, God he was good."

"And the doc found out?"

"Yeah, that's what I want to talk to Jo Ann about. You see she found out that I was seeing bobby more often that she and she got mad at me. I think she told Tom when and where we were meeting and he caught us."

"Oh shit you mean my wife has been fucking this black man?"

"Yes, and I have the prove." She said handing me two DVD' s out of her purse. "Just take a look at these. "You know I would have done anything for him. Anyway, tell her I want to talk to her, I'm not mad at her I am just a little hurt, besides I would love to get with the two of you sometime, I always wanted to fuck you, but she wouldn't have it." With that she got out of my truck and back into her vehicle and was gone, leaving me there bewildered.

After the game, I took the kids to their grandmother's and I went to my office where I watched the videos of my wife with Diana and her husband, then Diana with the two black men and Jo Ann afterwards, then Jo Ann with the two black men, then Joann with another man. It seems my wife the love of my live, the person who always wanted to keep up with every moment of my life, was just a slut with double standards as far as out sex life goes.

Now here I am with the disks in my hand wandering whether or not I should confront her with them or just go on as we have hoping to get a little bit of information on her activities. If I confront her I could loss her something I don't think I am prepared to do. If I don't how can I live with the fact that she is fucking man after man and even women, when she expect me to be true only to her. What should I do?

Please give me feed back and tell me what you think I should do.

hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers