Double Standards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers

I had been fighting the urge but with my resolve weaken by what I was hearing I reached out to cup one pert breast in my hand. Zoë jumped as if my fingers had been red hot. "Please Tony, wait until I have finished, I can't combine you and her in my mind." After I had withdrawn my trespassing hand, Zoë continued, "After we had kissed some more, I knew that it was my turn. I worked down her body trying to do everything that she had done to me but I could not make it last nearly so long because I was so eager to find out what it was like. When I got in position, Eleanor's legs were as widely spread as mine had been and I was looking at the most wonderful sight in the world. There was the tuft of her pubes and just below that her vulva, looking just like one of those flesh eating plants with the inside all pink, red, moist and inviting. The smell was very strong, very like my own smell but different. At the very last moment I found that I could not move my head forward so I put my fingers inside her and I could feel her cunt sucking them right inside. After a few moments I pulled my fingers out and licked them. They were all slimy - that's the wrong word because slimy generally means nasty and this was just the opposite. It tasted so good that I abandoned my fingers and pushed my tongue as far as it would go inside her slit, desperate to get that wonderful nectar directly from the source. Once I had started licking and sucking I wanted to keep on and on. In the end she had to stop me, shuffling away and then actually forcing my head away from her twat. We kissed a lot more and then she showed me how to shag with a woman. I lay on top the missionary way but she positioned our clits so that they were touching and then we humped slowly until we had both had an orgasm. Then it was time for me to come home. In the car, I kept sniffing my fingers and licking the dried juice that was still on them. Tony, I don't think I have turned into a complete lesbian but doing it with another woman raises sex to a completely different level of experience."

I was still very aroused but already beginning to re-assess the complacency with which I had sent my wife to the arms of another lover. We did have sex but it was a muted affair, deliberately so because Zoë had said, "You can fuck me but please try not to be too masculine while you are doing it." The next day my wife was more back in the real world but still found time to work in a request that I found impossible to refuse even though I now had grave reservations. "We took a bottle of wine to bed and did a lot of drinking as well as kissing. I was a bit over the limit when I drove home, so it would make more sense for me to stay at Eleanor's all night next time."

"I don't mind," I said, "Is there any chance of me coming with you to watch?"

"Sorry love, I did ask but El says sex is a wonderful thing, especially between women and to have spectators would reduce it to a tacky spectacle."

Sex had almost returned to normal by the next night and we were back into full heterosexual passion two days later. I rather deliberately set about reorienting my wife's mind. A week later I was tormenting her by first getting her worked up, then freezing with my penis poised at the mouth of her cunt to ask "What do you like?" and only thrusting home when I got the right answer - an emphatic, 'I like cock.'

I had expected the lovers to have another dabble on the Wednesday afternoon but this time it was Eleanor who had to work through her half day so it was twelve days before work called Jerry to Germany and gave them chance for a second session. During the days leading up to this I will admit that my anticipation was muted by a degree of trepidation but by the time I saw Zoë off to continue her affair I had made my own preparations for the evening. I had called at a sex shop renting porn videos and hidden in the glove compartment of my car was one called 'Girls Dorm' and this I retrieved the moment that my wife was safely on her way. It was soft porn but contained plenty of entwined tongues and tit against tit and this was what I particularly liked. You are safe to assume that my mind superimposed the faces of Zoë and Eleanor onto those of the frolicking actresses.

The next day my wife was home before me and I gave her a quizzical glance, wondering if I would have to wait until bed and darkness before getting an update. Reading my mind, Zoë told me to sit down because she would tell me what I wanted to know straight away. She started by saying, "I was a bit silly after last time because I built it up into some kind of mystical experience but it wasn't - it was sex, wonderful, wonderful sex, but just sex all the same. I have loved every second of my time with Eleanor but I've got everything in perspective now and can talk about it with you looking at me."

"So what happened this time?"

"Exactly the same as before but we had far more time. We may have dozed a couple of times during the night but apart from that I don't think we ever stopped. That's the thing about women with women, it's continuous. She has an orgasm then I have an orgasm, then we do something that lets us both cum at the same time and then we start everything again. With you and me we have fairly long periods of heavy-duty activity but then there is an even longer period of waiting while you recharge your batteries. Even then there are very few of these heavy-duty periods - seldom more than a couple and that's the big difference. Women making love to women is also very oral although we do use our fingers a lot as well. There is absolutely nowhere on each other that El and I don't lick or poke our tongues. One thing was different this time and I will tell you about it. Eleanor doesn't believe in double dildoes or any kind of artificial penis. She says that they are for hard core lesbians without any access to a real man and that doesn't apply to either her or me. What she has got is something called love beads. We put half the string up her pussy and the rest up mine, then we press against each other kiss and rub tits and it feels fantastic. The trouble is that they keep coming out, sometimes her sometimes me, and then we have to stop to push them back but that is a whole lot of fun by itself. The best bit of all is when we take them out because we turn the string round and then lick and suck the balls. I suck the ones that have been in her and vice versa, both of us working towards the centre until our tongues touch. "

After listening to that I was steaming but, despite having got everything 'in perspective' Zoë still made me wait all evening until bedtime before letting me fuck her. A couple of nights later we had a social evening with us playing host. All night I watched the two women and was filled with admiration because neither by word glance or touch did they give sign of their special relationship. Jerry was the same as ever, quite openly lusting after my wife's bum and I was probably the most stilted of the four, feeling unbearably complacent about my secret knowledge.

Exactly a week later, Jerry was in Bangkok and this time I got two videos, 'Women's penitentiary' and 'Pussy Galore'. The first was hard core and contained a prolonged and very erotic scene where a young offender was forcibly converted to the pleasures of lesbianism by a crowd of hard bitten but still very attractive older women.

The following evening, Zoë reported, "It was a bit bizarre last night and I think I might have to make you wait until bedtime before telling you about it."

She couldn't just pique my curiosity like that and then leave me hanging," Give me a clue," I begged.

"It had to do with weeing."

"Weeing?"

"Urination - you know pissing."

"What happened?"

"Well it was after we had been making love for a bit," Zoë started, settling herself comfortably on the settee. We had been drinking a lot and I needed to go but when I got up El followed me. I thought it was going to be the same as the week before - we watched each other sitting on the loo but I forgot to tell you about that. In the bathroom she steered me away from the WC and we both got into the bath. I had to stand with my legs apart while she knelt between them, leaning back so that her chin was resting against my mound. Then she told me to let it go. I tried and at first I couldn't but then it all came out in a rush. It was fantastic looking down a seeing the golden yellow liquid spreading all over her fabulous breasts and rushing in a small torrent down the valley in between. Then it was my turn. I got into position between her legs the way she had done and just as she started I ducked my head and deliberately got some in my mouth. Then I just knelt there and enjoyed it. It was wonderful watching the wee gush out of her and feel it running all over me. In my mind it was coming out of her, running down to disappear between my legs and then going into my hole. I don't know whether it was the thought or the sensation but I had a massive orgasm - I was cumming so hard that I had to hang onto her legs because I was shaking all over. Afterwards we licked the others tits for a bit and then got in the shower to take it in turns to make each other soapy."

I could tell from her eyes that my wife was very aroused just from recounting this. "There was something else that was new," she said after a few moments when she was a bit calmer. "On the bed we fitted ourselves together like two-pronged forks." Zoë illustrated for me using the index and forefingers of both hands. "We both pulled our cunts open as far as they would go and then pressed ourselves together. There was not a lot we could do in that position except lie there but both of us had a really big cum just from knowing that our insides were touching."

Is it any wonder that I went through life thinking about sex and this was not just at home with my wife but at the office as well? My work started to suffer. For example I would be sitting at my desk and the image of a described incident would flash before my eyes. This invariably result in a massive erection, making me have to sit and kill time waiting for it to subside before it was safe to walk about without risk of embarrassment." I was on a constant high and sex with Zoë was absolutely brilliant. It was beyond dispute that letting her have this fling was proving to be the best thing that I had ever done.

Italy was the reason for Jerry's next absence from home and my video was the hardcore 'Porn stars in private'. This was certainly raunchy and I did enjoy it but it consisted of mainly heterosexual action - I had possibly been misled by the fact that the composite on the video case showed three pairs of females and a trio. When we spoke the next evening my wife declared from the outset that there had only been one new activity - "and that took place in the bathroom," she added significantly. "We had been drinking lager for a change and when we got to the bathroom there was this soft rubber mattress in the bottom of the bath. Eleanor got us lying on the mattress in the forks position exactly like last week but this time, when she gave the signal we both started pissing at the same time. It blew my mind feeling her urine hitting me there, I could feel it going inside me and I suppose that some of mine went into

her. El had made us drink a lot of beer so we carried on squirting for a very long time and both of us kept cumming for so long that we finished up crying with the pleasure."

The above took only minutes to relate so Zoë kept me happy by telling of activities previously described. Concluding she said, "Jerry will not be abroad again until he has four days in Hong King the week after next." My heart sank to hear that I would need to wait a fortnight to feed what was becoming a growing addiction. I had become despondent too soon because she went on to say, " - But he's driving to a call in the north of Scotland next week and that will mean him being away from home on the Wednesday night."

I just missed a video called 'Lesbian fantasy - 100% all girl action so I booked it for the following week and took instead one titled, 'Girls are doing it to themselves'. It turned out to be the best so far so I was especially eager to hear of my wife's activities next day. At my prompting she said, "I will tell you everything but I don't think that you are going to be very happy hearing about it this time."

"I am pretty broad minded by now," I murmured encouragingly.

"Jerry came back from Scotland unexpectedly and caught us at it. He had got two thirds of the way there when they rang his mobile to say that his meeting was cancelled - so instead of stopping somewhere he turned round and drove all the way back." A smile flickered across my wife's face as she went on, "Outside the house he could see a flickering light from the screens in the bedroom so he crept upstairs very quietly expecting to catch El with another man. Seeing it was me changed things and I think he had been spying on us for quite a while before he spoke."

"God - what did he say?"

"Nothing much, in fact he must very like you because he just told us to carry on - as long he could watch and then sat himself down on the lip of the pit."

"You're right, I'm not very happy to hear this." That was a vast understatement because I was afflicted by the most intense envy that I have ever experienced in my life. For weeks I had been craving such a sight and here was lucky Jerry just blundering in on the show of his life. "I hope to God that you didn't carry on."

"Yes we did. Eleanor and I had got ourselves pretty hot by then and having Jerry playing voyeur made it even more exciting. I'll admit that only a short while later I began to change that opinion because Jerry had removed all his clothes and was sitting there naked. He was very aroused and I could see that his cock was every bit as big as Eleanor said it was - in fact, looking up at it from my viewpoint it looked really enormous. He had become a distraction because, despite myself, I kept glancing in his direction every minute or so when I should have been concentrating on what El and me were doing to each other. That is why I was so pleased to get my head between her legs so that I couldn't see him anymore. Eleanor is very athletic and she arches herself backwards into a sort of crab limbo position. I get on my elbows and knees between her legs - it's just perfect angle for gobbling and I was right in the middle of getting her really wound up when it happened."

"What happened?"

"Jerry moved up behind and put his penis in me. I was wide open and very wet so it went right in to the hilt with only one shove. It was partly my fault because my back end was up in the air and my cunny must have been winking at him."

"What," I yelled, filled with rage at the effrontery of the bastard, "I hope you told the louse where he gets off?"

"I couldn't really. When El is getting close, she moves her legs one at a time so that the backs of her thighs rest on my shoulders on either side of my head. The moment that Jerry slid it into me, El started cumming and clamped her legs shut. Sometimes it is nearly three minutes before she releases the headlock and by that time I am nearly suffocating. When I could breathe properly again, Jerry had already done a lot of thrusting. I couldn't throw him off physically and I doubted if he would stop just because I asked nicely, so I thought I might as well let him finish his fuck, not realising quite how long he would keep on going. I had a big orgasm just before he came but at the time I told myself that this was from what I was doing to Eleanor."

The stuffing was completely knocked out of me. It was bad enough to think that the filthy swine had put his dick inside for even a moment but now the fact that he had enjoyed a complete fuck and squirted his cum inside my wife was intolerable to even contemplate. "What happened next," I asked quietly, my voice giving ample evidence of my despair.

"We just carried on but instead of there being just being the two of us it was a threesome. Eleanor wasn't bothered and I had enjoyed him doing me so I thought 'Why not' - I mean, as far as you were concerned, the damage had already been done'. Before morning Jerry screwed me another three or four times - he's very virile and that's probably something to do with his exceptionally large testicles. On top of that, El and I took it in turns to suck him off. I won, in that the spunk came into my mouth first but I transferred it to her in a kiss and then she gave it back. We kept on passing it backwards and forwards until nothing was left and we had swallowed it between us."

If Zoë had sounded at all contrite I might have felt slightly better about it but she was too damned happy. "You are just a whore - a cheating fucking whore."

"Tony - you told me that I could if I wanted."

"I told you that you could have sex with Eleanor - not him."

"What is the difference? I told you right at the start that, as far as I was concerned, for me to have sex with another woman was as much infidelity as if it were a man. But you still wanted me to carry on - in fact you almost pushed me into it as if you had a private agenda. Well I am glad that you did because I had a wonderful time - to twist your rather clever form of words, I've had plenty of pie and also a large very satisfying sausage, all in one fabulous meal."

There was nothing I could say because I had given permission. The trouble was that my wife seemed to have taken limited licence to have a relationship with her friend as carte blanche to fuck anybody she fancied. How could I convince her that there is a vast difference between a woman's tongue and a guy's dick? For the moment I pretended to have accepted the situation and changed the subject slightly by asking, "When you planning to see Eleanor again?"

"Monday night."

"Will Jerry have gone to Hong Kong by then?"

"I don't know - probably," she said, looking at me with over-acted innocence."

"Or have you brought it forward by two days specifically so that he can fuck you again?"

"It was Eleanor's idea to bring it forward."

"Answer the question - will Jerry be there on Monday night or won't he?" I shouted.

"Yes he will," Zoë shouted back with equal heat. "I don't see why not because I enjoy fucking him. I'm always going to like licking cunt from now on but you were right when you said that I would always be a 'cock girl'. That is definitely what I am - especially when the cock in question is the superb piece of equipment that Jerry keeps between his legs."

That was the last word that was spoken for well over two hours. My wife busied herself around the house with a self righteous expression on her face while I sat slumped in sullen dejection. As it got round to almost time for bed, Zoë tried to make peace. Pausing by my chair she dangled her arm so that her fingers were brushing the back of my hand. "I wish that you weren't taking this so badly Tony," she said.

"If you were in my position you would feel exactly the same."

"I wouldn't though," she said earnestly, crouching by the chair and clutching my hand. "I can't get my head round why you are so upset."

"It's very simple - you let my best friend fuck you - lots of times."

"That is what I don't understand because you seemed to get such a boost out of me having sex with El. Tony, if you had asked my permission to have sex with one of our friends I would not have given it. It would not have mattered if it was Jerry stuffing his dick into you or you putting yours into Eleanor - I just would not have wanted to share you. After that first kiss with El, I badly wanted more. I had to ask but I fully expected you to refuse and I would have respected that. You not only gave your permission but actively encouraged me, so I naturally assumed that you were far less possessive than me. I wanted Eleanor so it was easy to change my principles and start believing that casual infidelity was not important. If you are having sex with someone other than your partner and they make you feel fantastic, I can't see that it makes any difference whether they are male or female - but you apparently do."

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers