Double Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Len Bee
Len Bee
31 Followers

Trisha, for her part, was about worn out, and just laid quietly on the bed, watching her sister and I do this sterile variation of the eternal dance of love. Then Julie began having some smallish, rapid-fire orgasms that drove her to move harder and harder as she rode my cock. Soon, the intensity of her releases increased to the point she had to pause every so often just to let them run their course and allow her to regain control of her muscles.

As for me, I really wasn't sure if I had anything left to give this sweet angel as a reward for her efforts. I knew she was getting off, but I didn't feel any of the familiar sensations that might signal even a distant orgasm on my part. In fact I was beginning to wonder if I had literally 'run dry' when Julie began a rotating descent every time she drove my cock back into her body. That was something intense, and I didn't know how to handle it or adjust for it. I was cumming intensely almost before I realized I was there.

Julie, on the other hand, knew for a fact I was definitely there, and finished herself off with another series of free-fall downward strokes that sent her to a higher orgasmic plane than she had ever attained before. In fact, her orgasm had such intensity that she literally fainted while still sitting almost straight up, if only for a couple of seconds. I caught her falling body, and eased her down to my chest to kiss her forehead, hug her tightly, and rock her gently in my arms.

* * *

The twins parents were delayed on their return. They were six full days in returning. My parents were seven. And Julie, Trisha and I made excellent use of all that free time. I doubt any three people ever spent more time penetrating, being penetrated, kissing, being kissed, hugging, fondling, feeling, groping, tonguing, sucking, lickings..... Well, I think you get the picture. And there was something else unusual about our love-making. It just got better. It's like, you know, some people have hot sex the first time, and then it's all down hill from there. They can never really obtain that high place they did when together for the first time.

The three of us, on the other hand, kept climbing to greater heights with each new encounter, regardless of whether it was one on one or two on one.. If I were rating our loving, then it would have to be from great to greater to even greater sex. And believe me, I am definitely not complaining. In fact, we are already making plans for spring break and the summer. And, since they are planning on attending State U in the next big town just 70 miles down the road, I decided to accept a full scholarship from that school as well. We will live off campus, in adjoining apartments. Now, isn't that just the most convenient thing you ever heard of?

* * * END * * *

Len Bee
Len Bee
31 Followers