Double Switch Ch. 02

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist.
1.2k words
4.2
18.8k
00

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. The Prologue has been on this site for some time. Unfortunately, the censors at Literotica rejected my first and second chapters. I have rewritten them, making sure that no overt sexual activity takes place until the participants are 18 years of age.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 1 you see here will be listed as Chapter 2. etc.

*

Chapter 1

The Davidson twins, Sally and Sue, were born and raised in the state capital, where their father was a successful attorney and thus able to provide his family a good home in one of the city's better neighborhoods. The girls attended public schools which ranked well in the both the state and the rest of the country. They liked school, mostly because it afforded them the opportunity to meet and socialize with others their age. During their teen-age years, that socializing mostly centered around boys.

From birth, the two girls were admired by everyone. As babies, and little girls, they were considered the cutest in the neighborhood. As they grew into young womanhood, "ravishing" became the only word which could appropriately describe them. With long flowing naturally blond hair, sparkling blue eyes and what could only be described as "perfect" five foot seven inch feminine figures, the two identical twins were nothing short of "knockouts." But on top of that, they were intelligent young ladies; good, although not great, students - studying only enough to get decent grades. Thus, they could never be classified as "book worms". Both liked to party too much to spend more time than absolutely necessary with their noses buried in books.

Until they went off to college at eighteen, Sue and Sally Davidson had been inseparable since birth. Unlike some twins, both had similar personalities; very outgoing, friendly and full of fun, - and always playing some trick or other. As little girls, they delighted in fooling their classmates, teachers, and occasionally even their parents; as to which twin was which. As they grew into teenagers, their boyfriends frequently became the butts of these deceptions. It was great fun, especially when they succeeded in confusing the befuddled young men. Although, it is doubtful the boys cared which girl was their date at the time. Both Sue and Sally were so beautiful and fun to be with.

Yes, Davidson girls were very fond of boys, and had been beginning in kindergarten - and even before. But, as they began to go out on chaperoned dates to school sponsored dances during junior high, their interest in the opposite sex blossomed still further. But both girls, as did most of their female classmates, understood what could result from succumbing to their dates' oh so enticing persuasion.

Thus, both Sally and Sue menaged to maintain their virgin status most of the way through high school.

But, just once the temptation was too much for Sue to resist. In fact, it happened on one of those occasions when she masqueraded as her sister. They had turned eighteen and were due to graduate in a few months. Sally had made a date with a particularly attractive boy for whom she had been setting her cap for several months. Unfortunately, or maybe it was fortunately, the night she was supposed to go out with him, she came down with a splitting headache. So, being the willing and fun-loving twin sister she was, Sue offered to take Sally's place. The lucky fellow never knew the difference. To this day, he thinks it was Sally Davidson's cherry he claimed in the back seat of his father's 1958 Chevy, parked at Lover's Overlook.

After dates, whether it was the boy each girl was supposed to be with, or the object of one of their games of switch, the twins frequently compared notes on the evening's activities.

So, by the time Sue returned from the date which led to her deflowering, Sally's headache had all but disappeared, and quite naturally she was curious to know all. Sue had no more than entered the room they shared, when Sally launched into her.

"Tell me everything, Sis. How did it go with Rod? Is he well named? Come on, don't keep me waiting. I'm dying to hear." "I don't know if his folks had a premunition, or maybe his father's well hung and they figured he'd take after him," Sue replied. "But, his name sure fits him well."

"Come on, you can be more specific than that, Sister Dear."

"I didn't have a tape measure with me, but it was big and oh so sexy."

"Sounds marvelous. And to think he wasmy date. I've been trying to get him to ask me out for weeks, and here you go and get all the fun. Damn this headache!"

"You don't know the half of it, Sis."

"What da mean? What happened?"

"Well all I can say is, I'm no longer a virgin."

"My God! Don't tell me you let him, go all the way?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you. He was so persuasive and it looked so sexy, you might say I just let things get out of hand you might say."

"Very funny. But what did it feel like? I hope he wore a rubber! On Sue, you didn't go and do it without him wearing a rubber, did you?"

"No no. I'd never do that. There's no way I'm gunna get pregnant until I'm safely married. And, that's not gunna be until I'm out of college. No, I made sure he had some before I let it go that far. And he seemed to expect to wear one. I think he was just as scared as I was - probably his first time too. But, you know no guy would ever admit to that!"

"Of course not. They're too macho to fess up to lack of experience."

"Sis, I don't know whether to kiss you or sock you. Rod was supposed to be my date," Sally said. "And, except for this damn headache, I was the one who should've been out with him. Maybe I would've been the one to loose my innocence."

"Well, he was completely fooled. He never suspected it was me. He'll be bragging to all his buddies around school that he got Sally Davidson's cherry. You'll have half the guys at school after you!"

"Only half? Okay, I'll give you the other half. It'll be fun. When they don't score with me, they'll think Rod Johnson's got something they don't. And from your description, he does."

"Too bad he was your date. I wouldn't mind a return engagement sometime. We'll have to play another game of which Davidson twin is which?"

But neither Sally or Sue got that second date with Rod Johnson. Only a few weeks after the switched date on which Sue lost her maidenhood and Rod's "innocence" became a thing of the past as well, his father received a job offer in a distant city, and the family moved away.

Sally would have to wait another year for her initiation into the ranks of those who had "gone all the way."

Meanwhile, Sue vowed to sample as many males as she could.