Double Switch Ch. 03

Story Info
Anerotic love story with a twist.
2.9k words
4.06
13.2k
00

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. The Prologue has been on this site for some time. Unfor¬tunately, the censors at Literotica rejected my first and second chapters. I have rewritten them, making sure that no overt sexual activity takes place until the participants are 18 years of age.

All of the major characters are completely fictional and bear no resemblance to actual people, living or dead.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 2 you see here will be listed as Chapter 3. etc.

Chapter 2

Frank and Ernest Adams were raised in a small town in the southern part of the state. Their father, a salesman for a large pharmaceutical company, traveled most of the time.

Mr. and Mrs. Adams had no other children. Though identical twins, who looked much alike, the two boys' personalities were quite different. Even when they were little, Frank was always the one looking for some kind of trouble to get into, while Ernest would usually hang back trying to stay clear of difficulties. Usually however, Frank would egg his brother into the same adventure. By the time they were four, Frank, the gregarious twin, was calling Ernest, the shy and retiring one actually born ten minutes before him, "little brother."

Both boys were good students and did well in school but Ernest excelled, seldom getting less than all A's. Frank's report cards, on the other hand, were frequently sprinkled with a few B's and an occasional "C" amongst the more exemplary marks.

As with most pre-adolescent boys, the Adams twins didn't much care for girls. But for Frank, that changed about the time he entered the seventh grade. There was one girl in particular that seemed to affect him in a strange way he could not quite understand. Every time he was near her, or even when he would think of her, he got the strangest reaction. He could feel his heart pounding more loudly, sensed a funny feeling in the pit of his stomach and knew his face was flushed.

Like most young boys, Frank became interested in what girls looked like without their clothes on.

One evening getting ready for bed, he asked his twin bother what he knew about the subject.

"I've heard that girls look different down there," he said. "They don't have what we have."

"Of course not," Ernest replied. "Every¬one knows that. What do ya take me for? I've read books about biology and stuff, even though they're meant for high school kids. Some of 'em have pic¬tures of male and female sex organs. You know very well, I'm interested in all kinds of things. Biology is only one. I read books about chemistry and physics too. All that science stuff is real interesting."

"Yeah, I know little brother, but those biology books; do they really have pictures of what girls look like down there?" Next time you get one, let me know so I can see. I'm dyin' to know what girls look like."

"Well, they're not photographs, if that's what you think - just cut-away drawings. But theydo show the male penis and testicles. And they show the female vagina and uterus, where the baby stays until it's born."

"Well, show 'em to me anyway. Maybe I can imagine what they really look like.

A week later, as the boys were getting ready for bed, Ernest told Frank of his visit to the town library.

"I was looking for a book on organic chemistry. I found it and checked it out. But, I also looked around to see if I could find the biology book I told you about. But it was checked out. Maybe one of us can get it next week. But, while looking for it, I found a couple of books on sex!"

"You did? I didn't know they wrote books about that!"

"Sure they do. They write books on everything."

"Well little brother, let's have 'em. Maybe there's a picture of a naked girl in one of 'em."

"I didn't check any of 'em out."

"Why not for crap sake?"

"I just couldn't. I'd be afraid to take 'em to the lady

at the desk."

"You're such a wimp, Ernest. Sometimes I don't believe you. You had the chance to learn all about what girls look like and you finked out. Give me the titles and tell me where they are in the library and I'll check 'em out. Then maybe, we'llboth find out what girls look like."

The next morning, Ernest provided Frank with the names and location of the books he had come across. Frank vowed to go be the library that afternoon after school.

By the time he arrived home, his book bag bulging with his normal school books plus those he had checked out of the library, his mother told him dinner was ready, and for him and Ernest to wash up and come right downstairs. So, Frank had no opportunity to open the enticing books he had acquired. He quickly hid them under his bed, with the expectation of examining them as soon as he could get back up to the room he and Ernest shared. But that was not to be.

During the meal, his brother mentioned the math homework they had been assigned that day, and their mother insisted they begin it as soon as they finished eating.

"I'll clear off the table and give you two plenty of space to spread out your papers. I'll expect you to have your work completed before you go to bed. And I'll check to make sure it is. Mrs. Adams had been a school teacher before marrying and knew how little boys like to postpone doing anything resembling homework.

Frank could hardly concentrate on the math assignment, contemplating what might be in those books awaiting him upstairs under his bed. But, somehow, with the help of his more studious and serious brother, he managed to complete the several problems.

"Have you boys finished your homework?" they heard their mother call from the living room. "It's nine-thirty, time for bed."

"Yeah, Mom, I got mine done fifteen minutes ago.

Frank's just now finishing his," Ernest replied.

"Why did ya have to tell her that?" Frank whispered.

"Just bein' truthful. I'm always truthful," Ernest said in a voice a little too loud to suit Frank.

"I'm coming in to see what you two have been doing," their mother called again. "Then, you have to go to bed." She entered the dinning room and examined the work the two boys had completed. She was a little rusty and wasn't sure she comprehended all of it, but concluded it had been done correctly. Both of her boys were such good students.

"Good night boys. It looks like you've done a good job on your homework. I'll see you in the morning. She kissed each of her twins and they headed upstairs to their room.

"I can't wait to get a look in those books," Frank exclaimed softly as they closed the door."

"We'd better get ready first. If mom doesn't hear us using the bathroom, she'll wonder what we're doin' and come check. You wouldn't want her to catch you with a book on sex would ya, even if it did come from the library?"

"No, you're right, little brother," Frank acknowledged. You go first."

"While Ernest was in the bathroom, Frank already had his clothes off and his pajamas on, and was opening the first of three books he had checked out.

"Sexual Behavior of the Human Male," by some guy named Kinsey, he noted. Frank Adams wasn't interested in learning about males. He knew all aboutthem. He wanted to know about females. Besides, the book looked very uninteresting. There weren't even any pictures, and it was mostly writing and columns of figures. e hoped the other two books would be more informative.

About that time, Ernest came back into their room.

"Well, what have you found out so far? Any pictures of naked girls?"

"No, the first one I looked at was pretty dry."

"Just the same, you might learn something from it. You can learn something from almost any book that's ever been written. That's what I've found out. Let's see it while you look in the others."

Frank handed him the book and retrieved another from under his bed.

"By the way, Frank; you know that's the first place mom would look if she thought you were hidin' sonethin' in our room."

"Yeah, I know. I'm not gonna leave 'em there long. I've got to find a better hiding place - maybe somewhere in the basement, like behind the furnace."

"Maybe you can just read 'em tonight and return 'em to the library tomorrow."

"There's so much here to read, I'd be up all night."

"Now you know what us scholars go through."

"Very funny little brother. Hey, this one's called 'The Joy of Sex.' Now we're gettin' somewhere."

Frank quickly went through the pages, but found no photographs.

"This third one's called 'What Every Young Man Should Know About Sex'. It's gotta have some pictures of naked girls."

But, there were none.

Nevertheless, Frank began studying the book.

"Don't forget, we've got a history test tomorrow, Ernest said. "So, I'm going to sleep."

Frank read most of the night, learning much of what he had little knowledge of previously. But the lack of sleep, caused him to fail the history test - the first test he had failed in several years. Thus, Frank found out that sex could get him into trouble.

With his newfound knowledge, Frank became sort of a "BMOC", Big Man On Campus. But he also soon found from discussions with somewhat older male classmates, there was much he still didn't know.

In high school, Frank began dating quite regularly, but Ernest was too shy to ask girls out. Nevertheless, his good looks, brought him the occasional invitation. When he did receive such an offer, he was usually too shy to refuse. So, despite his shyness, Ernestdid have a few dates.

One Saturday night, just after their eighteenth birthday, Frank came home from a date and woke his brother, something he rarely did. But, his news couldn't wait.

"Hey little brother, wake up. I've got something I gota tell ya. Come on Ern, wake up!"

"Huh. What do ya want. I was sleepin'."

"Ern, I did it."

"What did ja do, smash up Dad's car?"

"No, I had sex, real sex. Now I feel like a man!"

"Tell me about it in the morning," his brother said yawning.

"No, I'm gonna tell ya about it right now. I'm so damn excited."

"Okay, who was it?" I was out with Sandra Zolinski. I kinda figured she'd put out, and I was right. I drove her out to the Point and we parked and started necking. I wasn't long before I had her blouse and brazier off. Damn, she's got nice tits. Then I started feeling up her skirt. Ern, she wasn't wearing any panties, and she was already wet, so I shoved my finger right up in there. And, she didn't mind a bit. In fact, she was enjoying it. Before I knew it, she was feeling my crotch. My dick was as hard as it's ever been. Then she unzipped my fly and took it out. Ern, she was holding it in her hand! It felt so good, to have a little female hand holding it, I almost shot my wad right then. If I hadn't whacked off this morning, I think I would've. Then she came right out and asked me if I wanted to fuck. She said she would, if I had rubbers with me. Luckily, I did. So, we got in the back seat and I slipped one on, put it in and gave it to her, real good! Ern, I don't know how to describe it, it was awesome! It felt so damn good, so much better than whackin' off. I just wish it could've lasted longer. I came pretty quick."

"Well I'm happy for ya Frank. But, I'm goin' back to sleep."

"Ern, I tell ya , it's so great! You can't imagine, what it's like until you've done it."

"Well, I guess I'll just have to imagine it. I'd be too scared to ask a girl. She'd have to ask me. And, that'll be the day!"

"Don't be too sure. A couple of girls've asked ya to go out already. They were probably hot for your body, or they wouldn't've asked ya. You probably could've scored with them."

"I don't think so, Frank. On both occasions, and there were only two, they needed an escort. You remember, last year, it was Patty Angello, for the class dance. She had to have a date. She would've been too embarrassed going by herself. And she wanted to go. I gotta admit, she did dance pretty close though."

"See what I'm saying. You probably could've laid her that night."

"Well, I didn't have the use of the car at the time. We walked."

"It was warm. Ya could've taken her to the park and done it behind the band stand."

"Oh Frank. Ya gota be kidding. If I ever do it, it'll be under the right circumstances, but I don't think it's ever going to happen."

"What was the other date you had? I can't remember."

"Oh it was two years, ago with Eleanor Reese. She asked me to go to a movie."

"Another opportunity squandered!"

"Let's be serious."

"Iam being serious little brother. We're both pretty good lookin' guys. And you can tell from seein' other guys in the locker room, we're both damn well hung. No, your time'll come. Believe me. But you'd better start carryin' rubbers. Ya don't want to get carried away and knock some girl up. You'd have to quit school, marry her and support her and the kid. You'd never get your PhD if ya did that." "Don't I know it. Maybe that's one reason I'm so nervous around girls. I know how they can get you to do things, ya know you shouldn't do. But, you know, it's not that I'm not attracted to 'em. I'm certainly not attracted to boys! But, girls just scare me and I start shakin'. But your story has got me all worked up. I'm gonna have to do something about it, or I won't be able to get back to sleep.

Damn ya anyway for wakin' me up an gettin' me all shook up!"

"I know what you mean, little brother. I'm all worked up again myself, just thinkin' about what happened tonight with Sandra, and then tellin' you about it."

They both proceeded to assuage their raging libidos with their own hands and fell asleep soon afterward, Ernest sleeping soundly for the rest of the night. However, Frank woke up several times during the night and had to once again satisfy himself in order to get back to sleep. The excitement of losing his virginity was just too great.

Frank took Sandra Zolinski out a number of other times during the last few months of the school year and had sex with her each time, except for those times she was having her period. On those occasions, she satisfied Frank with her hand and mouth.

Through these meetings with Sandra, Frank gained control, an ability he learned from some of the material he had read in books from the library and other sources.

But, Sandra took up with the captain of the school's football team, ending the relationship. Soon afterward, Frank met a new girl who had just moved into town. Her name was Doris Barnston, and Frank fell for her at first sight. After several weeks of casual conversation in the halls at school, he finally asked her out, and she accepted.

As soon as Frank started dating Doris, he suggested to Ernest, that he fix him up with Sandra Zolinski. "I hear she and Tom Anthony aren't going together anymore. She's gotta be hot for some cock. Me, I'm concentratin' on Doris. So, I'm not gonna try that again."

"Oh no!" Ernest replied, "Of all the girls I know at school, Sandra Zolinski scares me the most, especially after you told me you and she were doing it. No, just let me alone. Maybe I'll stay a bachelor all my life. Sure would be simpler, and a lot cheaper."

"Don't be stupid. I tell ya, your time will come, little brother. One of these days you're gonna meet a girl you just can't resist. Then, you'll get up the courage to convince her to do it. You won't be a man until you do, ya know. As I've told ya several times, you'd better be prepared. You never know when it might happen."

But, after several more dates, Doris told Frank that she had a boyfriend in the service in Vet-Na and that he was coming home and had asked her to marry him. This news ended dates with her. Meanwhile Sandra had found other fish to fry. Thus, Frank's final term was devoid girls and sex.

But, he didn't waste time worrying about his lack of female companionship. Instead, he buckled down to his studies and finished second in his class - right behind his twin brother.

Since Ernest was interested in studying chemistry and chemical engineering, and Frank's bent was mechanical engineering, the twins opted for different colleges, separating them for the first time in their lives. Frank enrolled in the state university, while Ernest entered school known for its chemical engineering curriculum in a neighboring state.