Double Switch Ch. 04

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist.
3.3k words
4.42
12k
00

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. The Prologue has been on this site for some time. Unfortunately, the censors at Literotica rejected my first and second chapters. I have rewritten them, making sure that no overt sexual activity takes place until the participants are 18 years of age.

All of the major characters are completely fictional and bear no resemblance to actual people, living or dead.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first, then proceed through the various chapters as they are posted. So, look them up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 3 you see here will be listed as Chapter 4. etc.

*

On graduation from high school, and at their parents urging, Sally and Sue Davidson opted to enroll in separate colleges.

Sally entered the state university to major in education, while Sue went to a school out of state opting for English composition and literature, with a view of someday becoming a writer.

Both girls were very popular with their fellow students of both sexes at their respective schools, and Sue set her sights on fulfilling her vow to sample a good portion of the available males on campus. The fact that she had already lost her virginity just after turning eighteen, seemed to remove what few inhibitions she might have previously had. Not surprisingly, most of the young men she encountered were happy to receive any favors she cared to dispense. Only a few days after arriving at the state university, Sally met a good looking young man from another part of the state. His name was Frank Adams. Though not what might be termed the "athletic type," Frank had what girls would term a good male physique, even if he didn't quite make the "hunk" classification. Sally was immediately drawn by his general good looks, his six foot frame - but mostly the combination of mischief, yet honesty, in his piercing black eyes. The two began dating soon after they met. It was apparent to Sally from the beginning that, in addition to

his fine appearance, Frank Adams was an excellent student destined to be successful in his chosen field of mechanical engineering. This, and his jovial personality, contributed to her decision to see as much of him as she could.

They had been dating only a month, when each decided neither of them wanted to go with anyone else. Some two months after they met Sally and Frank were in her dorm room one Friday evening, cramming for a quiz the next Monday. Sally's roommate had gone home for the weekend, so the two had the place to themselves. The room was rather warm and Frank had shed his shirt. His bare chest and back were already having an effect on Sally. After about an hour of trying to concentrate on their work, Frank brought up that which was on both of their minds.

"Aren't you tired of studying?" he began.

"Frank," Sally replied coyly, "we've only covered half the stuff that's gonna be on the test."

"Yeah, but we have all day tomorrow and Sunday. There's plenty of time for finishing the rest of it. Besides, there ought to be a law that says college students aren't allowed to study on Friday nights. When I get to Congress, I'll make sure they pass a law like that," Frank concluded.

"I didn't know you wanted to run for Congress," Sally said as if in an attempt to fend off his advance.

"I don't. That was a joke. If I wanted to do anything like that, I'd be taking law or political science instead of engineering - probably make more money.

"What do ya want to do then?"

"I'm sure we can figure out something," Frank replied drawing her closer to him. "Let's not talk about politics or careers or school work right now," he said as his mouth sought hers and kissed her in a manner destined to lead to even more intimate contact.

Sally didn't try to deflect Frank's obvious intention, and returned the kiss, her arms encircling his bare back. The kiss lasted several minutes, tongue dueling tongue. Soon, Frank began groping Sally's breasts through her thin blouse. This was not an unusual activity for them. They had petted in this way on several previous occasions. Sally had not objected then, and didn't now.

But this time, she wasn't wearing a bra, and Frank reveled at the feel of the tantalizing shape and hardening nipples through the sheer material.

"That has to go," he whispered. "I'm not wearing a shirt, why should you? Don't you believe in equal rights for women?" he murmured as he began undoing the buttons. Sally didn't object as Frank carefully removed the blouse and paused to gaze at the awesome site before him. But, looking was not enough for long. Soon, his hands gently cupped the flesh and his finger tips teased the protruding nubs.

The feel of his warm hands sent tingles through Sally's body, which were magnified still more as they resumed the long sensuous kiss. Again, tongue sought tongue as the flames burning within each of them rose ever higher. But suddenly, Frank removed his mouth from Sally's and began to slowly trace a pathway with his lips which led to her neck, shoulders finally arriving at the luscious breasts dancing before his eyes.

First one nipple and then the other received a gentle nip with his lips and then a more through massage with his warm tongue, all of which sent more quivers throughout Sally's trembling frame.

She made a feeble attempt to resist, but to no avail. Though, she had let other boys get this far, something different was happening and she realized it could lead much farther than she had ever before ventured - perhaps farther than she wanted to venture even now.

Sally couldn't quite put her finger on it, but, it wasn't long before Frank did. Even through her tight fitting jeans, the touch of his hand on that never-never land at the confluence of her shapely legs was having a profound effect on her, and her willpower. It also clearly telegraphed his intentions, and she was fully aware she had a decision to make - and soon.

One side of Sally's brain screamed for the direct touch of his hand and probing fingers on that place, without the hinderance presented by the fabric of her jeans and panties. But the other side told her, in no uncertain terms, that the garments protecting her from doing something foolish, must stay in place.

STOP! Don't allow this to go any further, that side of her brain shouted.Let him kiss and fondle your breasts if you must, but keep your jeans on. But the side of Sally's brain that wanted more was steadily winning. She could feel the wetness, and knew well what it foretold. She yearned for what that other side of her brain had re sisted so many times before. But, the resistance she had shown previously, was melting rapidly.

Even through the jeans, Frank could fell Sally's wetness, a sensation which set him ablaze and urged him on.

As they grappled and groped, her hand inadvertently (or was it?) brushed across Frank's lap, the unmistakable indication of his state of arousal immediately apparent.

"Sally, you can tell I'm hard. Here," he said as he gently took her wrist and guided her hand back to the spot it had visited so briefly, "Feel me. It's for you."

This time Sally didn't merely graze the spot, and her touch was not inadvertent.

"I feel it Frank. It feels real hard and pretty big."

"Only pretty big? I guess it's show time."

Though that one side of Sally's brain screamed that she must not allow Frank to let loose that part of him which could ruin her life, the other side demanded to view what he hadto offer.It feels so big, hard and tempting beneath his slacks, what's wrong with letting him take it out?. I've seen cocks before. But she knew this man and this time was different. The side of her brain wanting to see it and hold it in her hand was rapidly winning to tug-of-war."Go for it!" the adventurous voice within her shouted. But, the conservative voice was still telling her that permitting Frank to proceed further could lead to disaster. That's all I need to do, get pregnant in my freshman year! My parents'll cut me off without a cent.

"Frank, we can't," she pleaded.

"Why can't we? Haven't you ever?"

"No."

"You're a virgin?"

"Yeah."

"Gee!" That news struck Frank like a freight train. He had never been responsible for busting a girl's cherry, though he had thought Doris Barnston was a virgin, he had never gotten far enough to find out.

He paused, debating whether or not to continue.

Though he considered Sally Davidson different than any girl he had known, his hormones were taking over. He was already experiencing an aching sensation deep within his groin. It felt as if something down there was about to explode. The old saying that "God gave men enough blood to run their brains or their penises, but not both at the same time;" definitely applied to him at this moment of decision -- and his throbbing hard-on was in command and was straining to be released from the slacks which held it imprisoned. It needed to be shown the fresh air and feel Sally's soft hand on it - then plunge into her warm, moist depths.

Still massaging her lap, as she continued to stroke the hard bulge hiding in Frank's trousers, he asked hesitantly, "Maybe you could just hold it in your hand and make me come? Then we won't have to, do it. Have ya ever done that for a guy?"

Always honest, Sally softly replied, "Yeah. I have a few times." Actually, it had been quite a few times.

With that, Frank removed his hand from Sally's lap and quickly unzipped his fly, and extracted the longest, thickest and straightest erect penis Sally had ever set her young eyes on. As she wrapped her tiny fingers around the smooth skin covering the stiff shaft, Frank was completing the process of wiggling out of his slacks and shorts - letting them drop to the floor. Now, except for his shoes and socks, he stood naked before her. Despite having engaged in heavy petting since she had turned eighteen, this was the first time she had seen a completely naked male, except occasionally glimpsing her younger brother stepping out of the shower. But he was younger and she never saw him with a hard-on. Those she had observed on various dates had all been peaking out from a pair of pants and usually only barley visible in the subdued light of the moon or a distant street light. Seeing Frank this way, in her brightly lit dorm room, was an entirely new experience. And his cock looked as if it belonged on a horse! At first all she could do was stare, admiring his entire masculine body, especially that special part that enticed her most. It's length, girth, straightness and rigidity transfixed her. She knew right away, she had to have more than her hand griping what Frank was displaying.If he's prepared, I'm gonna go for it. The time is now! I have to possess that cock, the adventurous side of Sall y's brain screamed.

But, her practical and conservative side still held some sway. "Do you have any condoms with you, Frank? I'm not going to if you don't. I'll jack you off, but my jeans stay on, if you don't have 'em."

"Yeah, I do. They're in my pants pocket." With some reluctance to let one of his hands relinquish their favored position on Sally's body, he bent over and retrieved a small packet from his back pocket. "See, here they are. But, are you sure you want to? I mean being a virgin, and all?"

"Yes Frank, I want to. But please be gentle. It looks awfully big."

"I'm glad you've decided it's not just pretty big," he quipped.

The decision had been made. This was the time and place Sally Davidson was to loose her, as they say, "innocence ." She thought that designation odd, having not considered herself innocent. These were the thoughts raging through Sally's mind and body, the other side of her brain now finally silenced.

Frank enfolded her in his arms and softly whispered in her ear, "I'll be as gentle as I can, but you've got me so hot, I can hardly stand it. Those have to come off, ya know," he concluded, pointing toward her jeans. The two soon-to-be- lovers separated only long enough for Sally to extricate herself from the tight fitting pants, leaving her with only a pair of skimpy panties, into which Frank's hand darted, grazing the silky hair and finding its way to her most secret place. The smooth warm wetness there thrilled him more than he could remember. The elation he felt was like nothing he had experienced with either Sandra or Doris, and he wondered why that should be so. He fought to find a way not to go through with what was now inevitable, but Sally's obvious willingness and his hormones overcame any reluctance.

If she'd said NO, he thought,I'd've found a way to stop. But, she didn't say no. Her only concern was whether I had rubbers on me. Why did I put them in my pocket when I left my dorm room? Did I think we might screw? I should be ashamed of myself. Sally's not that kind of girl, but here I am, standing bare-ass in front of her, and she'll soon be as bare-ass as I am. She want's it! And I'm sure as hell going to give her what she wants.

Frank pushed Sally's panties down to her knees and once again resumed his massaging of her slit. His gentle touch sent renewed flames rushing even higher through her whole body and it quivered in anticipation of what was now certain to come. As she wiggled her legs and lower body, and stepped out of the panties which now lay in heap around her ankles, she realized that, what she had been longing for for years, but was also deathly afraid of, was about to take place.There's no turning back now, she thought.

"You're sure you want to?" Frank asked again - "I mean, being a virgin?"

"Frank, I couldn't stop now if I wanted to. Put one of those things on, and let's do it! Please, before I faint."

He extracted one of the condoms from the packet and carefully unrolled it onto his large cock. Once it was in place, Frank again put his hand on Sally's now very wet opening and began once more to massage it, immediately encountering her "hot button". Sally and Sue had learned to stoke their clits, and had done so on quite a few occasions. But, somehow, this was different! Perhaps it was the expert touch Frank wielded. Perhaps it was the fact that it was a male hand. Or, possibly, it was because Frank was naked in front of her with the biggest cock she had ever seen. Perhaps it was because it was Frank. Whatever it was, it seemed like the everything was brand new - the feel - the sight -- everything!

After driving her even closer to the brink with the gentle touch of his fingers, Frank finally began probing Sally's opening with his sheathed penis. They were still standing, a situation which did not afford him good access, so he maneuvered her over to the bed and gently eased her onto it. Supporting himself above her, he deftly inserted his large member into her now very open vagina, almost immediately encountering her maidenhead. He paused, undecided as to how to proceed, having had no previous experience with such an obstruction.

"Please Frank,doit!" Sally pleaded. Without waiting for him to respond or make the thrust which would end her maidenhood forever, she jammed her body toward his, causing Frank's huge rigid cock to penetrate the barrier. That impediment to his desire removed, Frank began to move in and out, slowly at first, then more fiercely as the urgency for his release increased to unmanageable proportions. Somewhere, his promise to be gentle was obliterated by the overwhelming need to drive deeper and faster - to cum! It was over all too soon - in less than a minute. As Frank began to relax, he carefully withdrew his rapidly shrinking member and removed the semen filled condom, which he tossed into a nearby wastebasket.

"Sorry, I was so fast," he whispered apologetically. It's been a long time and I haven't even jacked off much since 've been here. There's not much privacy when you're sharing a room with two other guys. Besides, studies kinda take your mind off of that sort of thing."

"I guess it was pretty good for a first time," Sally responded, not as impressed as she had anticipated being.

"If I have anything to say about it, it won't be the last. I promise do better by you next time. I hope there'll be a next time."

Sally didn't comment, noting only, "I've got to go clean up."

"You gunna be okay?" Frank asked, noticing some bleeding.

"Sure, I'll be right back", Sally said getting up and giving him a quick kiss, from which Frank concluded theremight be a next time.

As she headed for the tiny bathroom her room shared with the adjoining dorm room, Sally hoped and prayed she wouldn't encounter another girl there, or worse, a visiting boy. Luck was with her. The bathroom was unoccupied.

Next time, was about twenty minutes later. And, it was much better for Sally. In fact, her several orgasms were the most powerful she had ever experienced. Her own hand had never provided her with such ecstasy. There was something about Frank that made her tingle, and she was sure it was more than the size and capability of his amazing cock.

This began a series of many such meetings between Sally Davidson and Frank Adams. On a few occasions, when both his roommates were away, Sally visited Frank in his dorm room. That was especially exciting. Every chance they got, they took drives out into the wooded areas near the campus and made love in Frank's car, or, during the warm weather months, on a blanket in a secluded spot under the trees. Just before going to their respective homes for the Christmas break, they spent a night together at a motel. This was their most rewarding encounter which had evolved into making love, not merely fucking. Frank turned out to be a wonderful lover. The quickness he had displayed on their first meeting, was seldom repeated. He seemed to be able, somehow, to hold back, assuring Sally a full measure of pleasure. Often she climaxed several times, before Frank would finally give vent to his own release.

In the ensuing years, Sally Davidson and Frank Adams were frequently seen together on campus and at sports events and various social functions. Thus, it was no surprise to any of their friends when they announced their engagement late in heir junior year. They took trips to each other homes to tell the two families, of their intention to marry after graduation. Both sets of parents expressed great approval of the impending union.