Double Switch Ch. 09

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist.
1.9k words
4.39
11.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. The Prologue has been on this site for some time. Unfortunately, the censors at Literotica rejected my first and second chapters. I have rewritten them, making sure that no overt sexual activity takes place until the participants are 18 years of age.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 8 you see here will be listed as Chapter 9. etc.

Chapter 8

Ernest arrived about one o'clock. He was immediately awe struck by the sight of the two beautiful sisters. At first, they made him guess which one was his brother's fiancee and which was her fun-loving twin. But finally, they took pity on him and made proper introductions. The four of them together, made a striking sight indeed.

It was immediately apparent that Ernest, once he

knew which one of the girls was which, was very taken with Sue, but his shyness caused him to blush every time she was closer than several feet from him. For her part, Sue was extremely intrigued by Ernest, his shyness only heightening her interest; which she didn't mind displaying. She believed she already knew a lot more about him than he did about her, assuming his resemblance to his twin brother extended to parts of his body not immediately visible - Sally having long since described her fiance's physique in some detail. Sue was determined to find out for herself before the weekend was over - and maybe even add the handsome shy virginal Ernest Adans to her collection of conquests.

The opportunity for her opening salvo, came Friday evening after dinner. Once beginning to do the dishes, it was immediately apparent there wasn't room for all four of them in the small kitchen; so Sally suggested, not entirely spontaneously, that Frank and she take care of the dishes, while Ernest and Sue fetch some firewood. "It's going to be a chilly evening. We could use a fire," she advised.

Sue, having thought up the ploy in the first place, agreed immediately. So she, and unsuspecting Ernest, set out on the path to the wood pile about a hundred feet in back of the cottage. It was almost dark, but just light enough that they didn't need a flashlight. The combination of the dim light and the dense trees hid them from their cottage, and the others arrayed along the lake shore.

As they arrived at the woodpile; Sue, sensing the moment, seized the opportunity, and Ernest.

"Ernest", she said, "I'm curious. Sally's told me what a great kisser, your brother is. Since you're identical twins, I wonder if you're just as good?"

Before he could respond, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his.

Ernest gulped, partially for air, not prepared to have his breath cut off so abruptly; and partially out of utter fright. He was certain he was suffering a heart attack.

Sue paused, letting her prey take a breath, and then returned to his lips. This time, he was a little better prepared and even kissed her back a little.

As the kiss continued, she pressed her body against his, immediately detecting the tell-tale growth in Ernest's groin pressing against her. Embarrassed that his erection was so obvious, Ernest attempted to pull away, but Sue slid her hands down his back to his buttocks and pressed their bodies together even more firmly. With a little more daylight, she would have immediately observed the various crimson shades the poor young man's face took on.

Deciding, Ernest had suffered enough trauma for this first encounter, Sue finally removed her mouth from his and

loosened her grip on him."That was nice", she said in a low seductive tone. "Maybe we can do it again soon."

Ernest didn't know what to say or think, having never before experienced such an onslaught. His halting reply was a weak, and very tentative, "Uh huh."

As he held out his arms, Sue loaded them up with wood. Then she picked up as much as she could carry and they headed back toward the cottage.

As they entered, they found Sally and Frank exchanging a kiss as they were finishing the dishes.

"You two took a while to get a little bit of wood," Sally teased.

"Yeah, did ya get lost?" Frank added.

"We didn't see any need to rush," Sue responded.

"Uh-huh", was the only comment Sally could muster, knowing full well the circumstances.

In the light of the cottage, Ernest's, red hue was now very apparent to all three of them.

The remainder of the evening went pleasantly with a lively bridge game, pitting Sally and Ernest against Sue and Frank. The fire warmed the room and provided just the right touch to make for a wonderful evening. The bridge game went on until about eleven, when the four finally decided it was time for bed. Sally held a hasty consultation with Frank, deciding that Ernest might be embarrassed and shocked if he saw they were sharing a bed. So, it was decided the two girls would use one bedroom and the two boys the other.

They were all up with the sun the next morning. Almost the first words out of Frank's mouth were, "Ern, I didn't know you snored like that. I don't remember you doing that when we were growing up."

Ernest's embarrassment of the evening before returned greater than ever at the girls hearing of his sleep disorder. "I don't think I used to, but I must have started during college, he stammered in reply. "I've heard the same comment from my roommate. Tonight, I'll sleep out here," he said, pointing to the convertible sofa.

"I certainly won't argue with you, little brother," Frank said with a grin, while playfully throwing a punch in the direction of his twin.

After a hardy breakfast and an hour of relaxation on the porch, the four went for a refreshing swim in the lake, which peaked their appetites for lunch. The swim also presented Sue with the opportunity to view Ernest's physique in his bathing suit, a sight she relished. Nevertheless, she was disappointed she was forced to only imagine that important part of him still hidden from her view.

In the afternoon, they decided to go to town and do some shopping. They needed some groceries and other items. They picked up the groceries and deposited them in the car. While the two girls browsed in a dress shop, Frank and Ernest walked down the street to pick up some things from the local hardware store. Frank had not found some of the tools and materials required to make the needed repairs to the cottage. On leaving the hardware store, Ernest told his brother about the incident at the wood pile the previous evening.

"That girl's after your body, little brother," Frank quipped.

Ernest turned beet red yet again. "Oh, I don't think so. She was just being friendly. After all I will be her brother-in-law once you and Sally tie the knot in September. She's beautiful. She couldn't be interested in me, that way."

"I'd say, you might be in for a surprise. So, you'd better be prepared. By the way, speaking of being prepared, what did I tell you years ago?"

"I don't know. You told me a lot of things. As I recall, I told you a few things too. Just what are you referring to?"

"I told you to always be prepared and have condoms with you, just in case. Do ya have any now?"

"Lord no, I've never even tried to buy 'em. I'd be too embarrassed," Ernest responded nervously.

"I assume, you're still a virgin then. You've never gotten laid?"

"No, er ah yeah. I mean I've never...," Ernest replied, blushing more than ever. "Don't think I don't think about it and what it would like. Some of the guys at school tried, a couple of times, to take me to a place. But, I always begged off, saying I had studying to do; which I did. I always had studying to do. There was no end of studying to do, and that'll be true for next several years."

"Well, little brother, I predict your time is coming, and maybe sooner than you think. I'd suggest you get some rubbers, pronto. Let's stop in this drugstore. I'm running a little low myself. I'd better stock up too," Frank advised with a smirk.

Ernest turned a little redder yet, but hesitantly followed his brother into the store.

"Where do they keep em?" Ernest whispered.

"Back at the pharmacy counter," Frank replied in a voice a little too loud to suit his shy brother.

"I can't askher for 'em," he pleaded, in a whisper motioning toward a forty-ish-year-old woman behind the counter in the back. "She reminds me of our mother!"

"Don't be such a wimp," Frank shot back in a voice clearly audible to anyone within fifteen feet.

"Frank, I just can't do it," Ernest pleaded, in a tone even more hushed and supplicatory than before.

"Oh, all right. I'll get you some and you can pay me when we get outside," Frank answered in a voice level that pleased Ernest a little better. You wait here, I'll be right back."

Frank approached the lady behind the pharmacy counter and when she acknowledged his presence, asked for five packs of Trojans. With raised eyebrows, she reached under the counter and produced the prophylactics. Frank paid her and she placed the purchases in a small paper bag and handed it to him.

As they exited the store, Ernest mumbled. "What did she say when you asked for 'em?"

"She didn't say anything. If she works here, she's sold rubbers, dozens of times before. Besides, I'm sure she knows what they're for. She did give me kind of a funny look, though. Probably thought I'm a pretty busy guy buying five packs at a time."

As they walked up the street toward the dress shop, Frank took the five small packets out of the sack, crumpled it up and tossed it in a convenient streetside receptacle. Handing Ernest two of the packs, he said, "These ought to hold you through the weekend. I'm keeping three for myself. Who knows, I may have to bum some from you before we leave the lake. You owe me two bucks."

Ernest, still beet red, reached into his pocket and

produced two one dollar bills and took the two packs and carefully placed them in the back pocket of his jeans. "I doubt if I'll need em," he commented as they stopped in front of the dress shop.

"What have you guys been up to?", asked Sally, as the twin sisters emerged from the store a few minutes later - empty handed. "It appears that you did more buying than we did", spotting the large bag under Frank's arm.

"You two seem to have found something to buy even if we didn't. What interesting purchases did you make?" Sue asked.

Ernest turned red once more.

"Picked up some screwdrivers, a hammer, a saw and some nails and screws at the hardware store," Frank responded; while Ernest nodded, trying to look nonchalant but not succeeding at all well.

Sue, watching her prey closely, picked up the blush and his nervousness and wondered as to its cause. She was becoming more and more fascinated by her shy future brother-in-law. Occupying the back seat of Frank's small sedan, she made it a point to sit as close to Ernest as possible on the twenty minute ride back to the cottage.