Double Switch Ch. 11

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist.
4.3k words
4.53
11k
1
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a full length novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. So it will take a commensurate time to read. It is erotic in places but not on every page or even in every chapter. So, a little patience is necessary. It is a love story, actually three love stories. I hope you will be rewarded for your time and trouble.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

All of the major characters are completely fictional and bear no resemblance to actual people, living or dead.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 10 you see here will be listed as Chapter 11. etc.

Chapter 10

Sue and Ernest waved as they watched Sally and Frank paddle off. They tried to act nonchalant; but each, though they refused to admit it to the other, was scared; although Ernest's fright was of a somewhat different kind than Sue's. Their concern grew as the storm began to set in and they lost sight of the canoe carrying Frank and Sally.

"It's going to be raining soon," Ernest observed. "I've got to find some shelter for you."

"Where are we gonna find shelter here?" Sue gasped.

"The canoe's about the only thing I can come up with. Maybe it'll be good for something."

Ernest turned the canoe over, to provide some protection from the downpour which seemed imminent. Neither was dressed for rain or cold, wearing only their swim suits and light shirts.

"It's starting to rain harder. Quick, get under the canoe," Ernest commanded, his shyness abating in the light of their situation, and his male instinct to take the initiative asserting itself.

"Sue was only too willing to comply, both because she liked the take-charge attitude Ernest displayed and because she was only too glad to try to escape the pelting rain.

"You get under here too," she instructed him. "There's no reason for you to get soaked to the skin," that last word resounding in her head." Skin"! I'd like to see more of your skin.

"I don't think there's room for both of us under there."

"It's pretty cramped but I'll make room for you, Ernest. Come on, get under here." It was Sue's turn to be assertive.

Shaking from a combination of the cold rain, and fear of being so close to this tantalizing woman, Ernest managed to get most of his body under the overturned canoe.

He had been right. It was even more cramped, with two bodies under the canoe, than Sue had imagined it would be. Although she was still scared, she took more than a little comfort in the pleasure of having Ernest's body pressed so closely to hers.

Ernest, on the other hand, was more nervous and embarrassed than he could remember being in his entire life. He had never been so close to a girl as this situation forced him to be. They lay huddled under the canoe for perhaps an hour before the storm subsided and it finally stopped raining.

Emerging from under the overturned canoe, they stretched their aching bodies.

"It feels good to able to unkink," Ernest commented as they extended arms and legs. "I'm glad to be out from under there!"

"Didn't you like being close to me, just a little?" Sue cooed.

Unable to respond, Ernest blushed - a reaction Sue delighted in observing.

"I hope my sister and Frank were able to get to the other side of the lake before the storm came up."

"That makes two of us."

"What time do you think it is?"

"I don't have my watch, but I would guess it's about seven."

"It'll be getting dark soon," Sue commented.

"Yeah, and cold!"

"And I'm hungry. And we didn't bring any food along," Sue complained.

"We thought we'd be back in plenty of time for dinner."

"Don't even say that word," she pleaded.

"I'll try to remember not to."

"I hate to say so, but I've got to go to the bathroom," Sue admitted. "And I don't see any port-a-potties nearby."

"I'm afraid, a tree is about as close as you're gonna find, and most of 'em aren't all that stout."

"I can tell you, I'm not going far. There're bears in these woods. So you keep watch, but not too closely, please," she added teasingly.

"Now that you mention it, I could go myself," Ernest noted, his face reddening. "But, I'll wait till you're back, and keep an eye peeled for wild animals."

Despite himself, Ernest's curiosity got the better of him and, he found himself stealing glances as Sue, as she tried to put a tree between them. But, the tree did not entirely obscure her slim nude, from-the-waste-down, form from Ernest's embarrassed gaze. He tried to rationalize that he was keeping a eye out for bears, but he knew he was also sneaking a peek at the beautiful young woman, partially naked only a few feet from him. Other than pictures in Playboy and the National Geographic, this was the first time in his life that he had seen a girl in this condition of undress.

When his turn came, he picked another tree nearby. Normally a man wearing regular apparel, would not have a problem. He could simply face the other direction, unzip his fly and let go. But, Ernest was wearing a swim suit which had no fly. Self consciously, he dropped his suit, hoping the tree would hide him from view, but knowing it would afford little blockage.

Sue, couldn't help but ogle Ernest as he dropped his suit. But, other than the fact that he had a nice male body, which she could well discern in regular clothes and especially in his swim suit, she was unable to observe anything but his bare tush.His ass looks pretty cute. Sue thought.But, he's taking care not to show me any of the rest of him. I guess I'll just have to wait for another opportunity to find out if he's as well hung as Sally describes Frank. She endeavored to conjure up a mental image of that hidden portion of her stranded companion's torso.There's no reason he shouldn't be. After all, theyare identical twins. I'm almost a perfect physical copy of Sally. She vowed to find out before the weekend was over.

"I'm afraid there's little chance of Frank and Sally coming back for us tonight. It's getting too dark to be out on this lake," Ernest commented as he returned to where Sue stood next to the overturned canoe.

"You mean, we're gonna be here all night, just the two of us," Sue said with feeling of abject fear and delicious anticipation of spending the night with this shy handsome man.

"I'm afraid so." Ernest felt fear as well, but his was more of the beautiful woman he was stranded with, than of dangers the wilderness around them might present.

"I'm hungry. I wish we had brought something to eat," Sue complained.

"We've been there already. I'm not supposed to mention that word, remember?"

"I remember only too well, but do ya think we could find something to eat."

"I don't know. If there's a clearing anywhere around, we might find some berries. I'm sure that'll be about it. We didn't bring anything to fish with or a gun to hunt with. And, I'm a little out of practice killing animals with my bear hands. Besides, we don't have anything to start a fire with. If we did, I'd start one to produce a little warmth and to keep any bears away."

"Ernest, please, don't even mention bears, okay?"

"Fine with me."

"Do you really think we might find any berries?"

"I don't know. There's only one way to find out. I'll go exploring to see if I can find a clearing that might have some. But, I won't go far inland. If I don't come across a clearing in about five minutes, I'll be back."

"You're not going anywhere without me, Ernest - not even for five minutes. I'mnot staying here be myself. That's final! Anywhere, you're going, I coming along!"

That settled, the two of them set off into the woods, away from the shoreline. When they had gone about one- hundred feet, Ernest began breaking branches off trees and bushes and leaving the broken stems on the ground.

"Why are you doing that?" Sue asked.

"So we can find our way back to the canoe," Ernest responded. "It's a trick I learned in Scouts. Never thought I'd ever need to use it for real, though."

When they had gone about a quarter mile, they came upon a clearing with long wild grass and a few berries growing amongst it. They began scooping up the berries, but soon realized they didn't have anything to carry them in.

"Our shirts are all we have resembling bags, Sue announced. "Let's take them off and carry what berries we can pick in them."

So, despite the ever dropping temperature, they each removed their shirts and tied them up so as to be able to haul as many berries as they could find. Sue wasn't quite sure if she was glad or not, she had worn a top to her two piece bathing suite.

Ernest observed the perfect female form before him and also had mixed emotions regarding the presence of the halter.

After about fifteen minutes of picking berries, it was beginning to get much darker.

"We'd better head back," Ernest urged. "It's getting dark fast."

"I sure don't want to be lost in these woods in the dark," Sue agreed. "Let's go."

"There's the broken branch I left on the edge of the clearing. All we have to do is keep looking for them and we ought to be able to find the canoe."

"Ought to," Sue gasped. "I thought you were certain."

"Well, itis getting pretty dark, and it'll be darker in the woods than here in this clearing. So, you have to help me look for 'em. Damn, I wish we had a flashlight."

"We certainly didn't expect to be over here after dark, so why would we have considered bringing a flashlight?"

"There're a lot of things we didn't expect. Let's get going."

It was difficult, to spot the broken branches Ernest had left, but between them they managed, and found their way back to the canoe.

As they arrived, darkness now almost total, Sue commented, "Ernest, that was brilliant, breaking off those branches. Without them, we would have never found our way back here, especially in this light. I could kiss you. In fact, I'm going to."

She flung her arms around him and pressed her lips to his, as she had done the previous evening at the woodpile.

"This time, Ernest responded in a slightly less shocked fashion. Perhaps he was just tired and didn't have the energy to resist. Or possibly, he was beginning to savor the kisses he was receiving from this beautiful woman.

"That was nice, Ernest. At least there are some nice things about being stranded over here with you. Don't you agree?"

Ernest didn't know whether to agree or not, but suggested that they sit down and eat the berries they had so laboriously gathered. "It's getting colder and I could use my shirt. I'm sure you could too."

"Dinner" over, and another "latrine" call for each, they were both ready to try to get some sleep. Once again, they curled up in each other's arms under the canoe and attempted to drop off to sleep. But, despite their fatigue, sleep was not immediately forthcoming for either of them.

Sue, although she was cold and still frightened of being in the woods all night with the prospect of bears lurking about; nevertheless reveled in the warmth and closeness of Ernest's body. Its very presence, somewhat assuaged her fears and replaced it with a sense of security and wanting deep within her. And to heighten these emotions, she thought she detected a tell-tale hardness in Ernest's lower torso pressing against her calf. Maybe, he's thinking of something besides the fact that we're stranded here all night, hungry, tired and cold, and that there may be bears eyeing us through the trees.

To confirm her suspicions and hopefully break the ice, Sue said, "If it weren't so cold and I wasn't so hungry, this would be kinda fun."

"I must say, you're good a looking at the bright side, Sue," Ernest responded; not convinced their situation constituted anything resembling "fun."

"Well, don't you like being here with me just a little?"

"I guess, under other circumstances, it could be okay, but I..."

At a slight shift of his body, Sue seized the opportunity to pretend to move her arm to a more comfortable position; and in doing so, skillfully, but seemingly by accident, brushed her hand against the hard place she had detected on Ernest's lower body.

He winced in embarrassment at her discovery of his erect state and tried to pull back. But, she now knew what her next move had to be.

"Why Ernie, I think you must like being here with me just a little."

"I'm sorry, but we have to stay close to keep warm and I am a normal man. I can't help it, he replied apologetically.

"What's there to be sorry about? I'd be insulted if you didn't get hard, bein' so close to me," Sue said as she put her hand on it again. This time she closed her fingers around the bulge in Ernest's swim suit.

In spite of himself, Ernest moaned with pleasure. Never had a girl done anything like that to him before. Though he was suffering the most embarrassment he could remember, her touch excited him still further.

"Sally tells me your bother is pretty well hung," Sue said putting her mouth to his. "Are you really 'identical' twins? Ernie, I'm dying to find out. With that she began tugging at Ernest's trunks.

Between the kiss, the conversation, the feel of Sue's supple body next to his, he could resist no longer and even cooperated in her efforts to lower his trunks to around his knees.

His stiff member didn't make the job any easier, but Sue finally succeeded in getting the encumbering garment out of the way of that part of him she wished to fondle and view. Unfortunately, in the darkness and the close proximity, it was hidden from sight, but her exploring hand was able to take its measure.

"Ernie, it's sobig!"

A combination of embarrassment, and surge of pleasure at the sensation of Sue's small hand wrapped around his turgid penis, prevented Ernest from responding.

As for Sue, the knowledge that Ernest was every bit as well endowed as Sally had described his twin brother, merely served to heighten her resolve to view and sample what this young man had to offer.

Ernest, having never before in his twenty-two years had an experience to match what was taking place, didn't know what to do next. But, Sue directed him.

"You just lie back and enjoy yourself, Ernie. This is for being such a smart strong man, finding the berries and getting us back here. You deserve a reward, and I'm the only one here to reward you."

Sue considered lowering her mouth onto the inviting protrusion, but there wasn't room under the canoe. Besides, she concluded, such an overt move would be too much of a shock for this obviously inexperienced and shy young man. So, she closed her hand around Ernest's swollen manhood. Actually there would have been ample room for both hands, if the close quarters had made that possible. She began stroking the long rigid shaft; slowly and lightly at first, but then with a firmer grip and more vigorously. She knew it wouldn't be long and she was right. In less than a minute, she could feel Ernest's body tense and felt the spurt of warm fluid strike her bare midriff and drip down her hand. At that, she relaxed her grip, but kept stroking lightly for perhaps another minute.

"How was that? Now maybe you can go to sleep," Sue whispered, as she removed her hand from Ernest's, now quite limp, but still impressive organ. Then she kissed him once again.

"I gota admit that felt good," Ernest said as they both relaxed. "But I want to do it with you, Sue." He couldn't believe he could ever have brought himself to suggest such a thing, but the recent experience had emboldened him. Perhaps his brother had been right, and Sue Davidson might be the one who would introduce him to a world he had only dreamt of since he was a young teen-ager - a world his shyness and his studious nature had shut him out of. He had always envied Frank's, gregarious nature and success with girls. He was aware he offset his shortcomings in that facet of life by being an excellent student, but knew that was not adequate compensation for what he had been missing.

"Not tonight," honey, Sue countered. "Besides, if we're gonna do it, you'd better be prepared. If you didn't think to bring warm clothes, food or a flashlight, I doubt if you remembered condoms."

"You're right," Ernest admitted, nowsure his brother's assessment of Sue's availability was correct; and wishing his afternoon's purchases were not in his pants pocket hanging in the closet at the cottage on the other side of the lake. Maybe, his long wait would soon be over. But, once they were back at the cottage, would he have the nerve to bring up the matter again? And, would Sue be as willing as she seemed at the moment? And if she was, what opportunity would he have with his brother and Sally always nearby? The thought of probably missing out on his big chance depressed him. Despite the recent activity and his assessment as to his companion's apparent availability, Ernest knew he was still the same shy individual he had always been. This thought and the realization he was so exposed, caused his embarrassment to return. Besides, he was cold. Dejectedly, he pulled his trunks back up to provide some warmth and cover.

So, cradled in each other's arms, Sue and Ernest managed to sleep, fitfully, until awakened by the light breaking over the eastern horizon. Arising, they again took care of bathroom needs and then waited. There was nothing else they could do but await rescue by Frank and Sally. About forty-five minutes later, they heard the sound of a motor. Straining to locate the noise, they finally spotted a boat apparently headed straight for them. As it drew closer, they could see that there were three people in it, Sally, Frank and an older man. As it approached to within about one hundred feet of the shore, the motor throttled back and the man yelled; "I can't come any closer in without dragging my propeller on the bottom. Bring the canoe and wade out to me. The water's only about three feet deep."

The two stranded over-nighters, took off their shoes and socks, put them in the canoe, and guided it out to where the outboard motorboat was waiting. The man threw them a rope and instructed Ernest to tie it inside the canoe, as near to one end as he could. Ernest followed instructions and the bedraggled pair, climbed into the boat.

Sally exclaimed, "Am I glad to see you two. Are you okay? Oh, this is Mr. Green. He lives down the beach about a half mile. We stopped at his cottage last night and he offered to bring the boat over to retrieve you. But by the time the storm was over, it was too dark."

"How do you do, Mr. Green. Thank you very much," said Ernest.

"Yes that was very nice of you," echoed Sue.

"Think nothing of it. It's what anyone would do. Just sorry I couldn't get to you last night.

"You can all call me Bernie."

"Well thanks again Bernie," Ernest and Sue said, almost in unison.

Only a few minutes passed and they were approaching the small dock in front of the cottage the four were sharing. "I'll put in here and you can take care of the canoe. Next time, be sure you have more than one paddle in each canoe before you start out. And better make certain they're in good shape," Bernie Green advised.

"You can be sure we will, Ernest responded. "We were worried for a while."

They thanked Bernie Green again, as he pulled away from the dock and headed for his own cottage.

"Come on in and clean up, and I'll get a big breakfast ready for the four of us. We haven't had anything yet today either.

"I'll bet you are both hungry as hell," said Frank. "I'm sure you didn't find anything over there to eat.

"Some berries, is all, and they were kinda bitter," Ernest responded.

"We're both famished. But first I'm going to take a nice warn shower," Sue exclaimed.

12