Double Switch Ch. 15

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist.
1.9k words
4.71
8.2k
00

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a full length novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. So it will take a commensurate time to read. It is erotic in places but not on every page or even in every chapter. So, a little patience is necessary. It is a love story, actually three love stories. I hope you will be rewarded for your time and trouble.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

All of the major characters are completely fictional and bear no resemblance to actual people, living or dead.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 15 you see here will be listed as Chapter 16. etc

. Chapter 15


This new development threw the wedding plans into more than a little disarray. Luckily, the store had another dress, identical to the one Sally had selected. A couple of additional bride's maids were added - friends of Sue's from her college. Of course, dresses for them had to be arranged for. Most of the other arrangements were unaffected, the church, the minister, the reception at the country club, all were pretty much unaffected by the last minute addition of an extra bride and groom. The situation with respect to a best man, or men, was the most complex issue to be dealt with. Sally and Sue's parents took comfort in the fact that, at least that problem, wasn't their responsibility. It rested squarely in the lap of the two grooms. Frank had planned that Ernest would be his best man, But, obviously such an arrangement was now impossible. Both had to rapidly enlist friends from their respective colleges to fill the voids.

The weddings went beautifully. The two sets of twins made an impressive sight in the many photographs snapped by both by the official wedding photographer and the many friends and relatives whose flashes seemed to be going off continuously. All in all, the whole affair was an experience to behold for the families and guests alike. It goes without saying that it was also a thrill for the four principals.

Sally and Sue's father was particularly generous with checks presented to the two happy couples, undoubtedly relieved he would not be faced with putting on a yet another extravaganza for his second twin daughter. He had succeeded in getting two for the price of one.

Among the many presents, were two the couples exchanged with each other, were two very personal gifts which were not arrayed on the large table at the reception along with all the other offerings. If they had been, many of the guests would certainly not have understood their significance, and it would have proved too embarrassing to explain. The gifts in question were two quart jars and two bags of beans.

Before graduation, Frank had lined up a job with a large company and had begun work July 1st. As it was in the next state, his new employment hadn't afforded Sally and him many opportunities to see each other over the summer. Thus, their libidos were in high gear by the day of the ceremony, and their wedding night seemed almost in the old tradition of bride and groom coming together for the first time following the nuptials.

On the other hand, Sue and Ernest had seen a lot of each other in the three months since they met at the lake cottage. Nevertheless, being married represented a great thrill for each of them.

Their lack of money and the fact that Ernest had three years of studies ahead of him convinced them they should postpone having children. So Sue went to her family doctor and got a prescription for birth control pills. She had never used them before, always insisting that the men she was with, wear condoms. That had included Eric Richardson, a situation he, being a staunch Catholic, detested. But he had agreed, in order to be with her. Obviously, Sue's motive for insisting that her men use condoms, had been two-fold. She was intent on avoiding pregnancy and of contracting some sexually transmitted diseases. One both counts she had been successful. But she never liked condoms. And, even with his relatively short time of exposure to them, Ernest found them even more disagreeable than she did. Besides, even in his more forthright self, he was still embarrassed every time he purchased them. Sue had made it clear she wasn't going to, and that, if he wanted sex, the responsibility for providing protection was on his shoulders. Possibly, this is one way in which she tested his love for her.

Though their economic situation was not a bleak as that of Ernest and Sue, Sally and Frank decided they wanted some time to themselves before having to deal with taking care of a baby. They were both aware that, once children arrive, their private lives would not be the same for many years. Maybe, in a year or so, they would begin a family; they concluded. So, Sally also went on the pill.

Thus the wedding night represented a special celebration for each couple. Not only were they ecstatic to be married, but the thrill of finally being able to come together without a latex barrier separating them represented a special moment for each. Though Frank and Sally had, on some occasions, joined this way without moving; their first wedding night meeting was like none they had ever experienced. The long draught they had endured had insured Frank was well stocked with the fluid men emit at their moment of ultimate joy; and Sally reveled at experiencing, for the first time, the sensation produced by the warm cascade her husband released into her.

Frank had already saved some money and had a reasonably secure future with the firm. On one of the few trips Sally made to visit him over the summer, she had made inquiries and found she could begin as a substitute teacher, in October. That was a mere one week after the wedding. Frank had managed to borrow a few days from his first year's vacation so, their honeymoon was limited to a single week. To save money, they decided to spend two days in the city, staying at a nice hotel and then go to the lake cottage for the rest of the time.

Ernest and Sue were not quite so fortunate. Ernest had to be back in class the Monday morning following the wedding. So, their honeymoon consisted of whatever time they could spend together in the small apartment he had rented the day after Sue had agreed to become his wife. The check from her father would tide them over for a little while, but Sue would have to find work soon if they were to live on something other than love. But fortune was with them. She landed a job at the university library, which was just the sort of position she wanted. It didn't pay much, but with Ernest's small stipend, they could get by.

Sue even considered taking a course or two to further her chances to become a writer. While Ernest was studying in the evenings, she would read, and finally began writing. She always believed she could write romance novels based on early English life and traditions, and began work on just such a project. It was slow going, as there wasn't all that much time in the few hours she had to spare. Often about ten 'clock, Ernest would come over to her and tell her he was tired of studying. He would put his arms around her, feel her breasts and suggest bed. She knew he didn't have sleep on his mind. The shy boy, who couldn't even look at a female without turning the color of the sky at sunset, had changed drastically. He had also become a wonderful lover, one who could go for up to an hour before climaxing. Sally's description of her Frank, had certainly been matched by his twin brother. Even though they didn't have much money, Sue felt lucky indeed.

Sally and Frank took a small apartment about a twenty minute drive from the plant where Frank was employed. The distance to Sally's job depended on the school to which she was sent that week, or that day. Generally, however, being a medium size city, none of the schools in the system were much more than a half hour away. Her job, and its varying location meant they had to have two cars. So, as soon as they returned from their short honeymoon, Sally bought a used car with the check they had received from her father. The only unfortunate thing about both girls being married was that circumstances forced them to live in different cities, several hundred miles apart. It was bad enough during their college years when they went off to different schools. There were breaks during which they usually came home, rather then running off to some beach with the rest of the kids. Sue did skip one such break at home when she spent a wild few days with a football player she couldn't seem to get enough of at the time. One other short break, she spent with Eric Richardson at a hotel in a distant city. But during most breaks, the two sisters saw each other and kept up to date.

But now, except for a few hours at Christmas, the two girls had not seen each other. Even then, it was only a few hours because it had been planned that Sue and Ernest would spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Ernest's and Frank's family, while Frank and Sally would go to girls' home. The following day, they would exchange. Sally and Frank arrived at Frank's parents home just before the other two were to leave, so the four were able to enjoy only a short visit.

The two twin sisters had to settle for talking on the telephone about once a week to exchange news about what each had been doing. But, the intimate descriptions of past conversations between them was absent. The combination of their conversations being on the telephone and them now being wives, seemed to put those kinds of frank discussion off limits.

During one of their telephone conversations about ten months after the double wedding, they found that each had a little time they could take off. School would soon be out for Sally, so she was completely free for the summer. In fact she was looking for a part time job to fill in the time and bring in a little extra money. Even though Frank had borrowed from his vacation for his honeymoon, he had a few days of leave coming. Ernest had a little time between the end of the semester and the beginning of the summer session. The college library would be closed during that period, so Sue would be off as well.

"Why don't we get together at the lake, just like we did last year?" Sally said excitedly into the telephone, the idea suddenly occurring to her.

"Why not indeed!" Sue exclaimed. "We could celebrate. After all it was there, this time last year, Ernie and I met. That's something to celebrate as far as I'm concerned. I hope he feels the same."