Double Switch Ch. 16

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist.
3.4k words
4.77
8.2k
00

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a full length novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. So it will take a commensurate time to read. It is erotic in places but not on every page or even in every chapter. So, a little patience is necessary. It is a love story, actually three love stories. I hope you will be rewarded for your time and trouble.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

All of the major characters are completely fictional and bear no resemblance to actual people, living or dead.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 16 you see here will be listed as Chapter 17. etc.

Chapter 16


The two couples arrived within a hour of one another. Drinks and dinner were the first order of the day. Frank went right to work mixing daiquiris. They had agreed, beforehand what each couple would bring for the first night's meal, so they wouldn't have to immediately go to town for groceries. There was little time as it was, and. they wanted to make the most of every moment they had together. Dinner over, they started playing bridge, but soon realized, what they wanted to do most, was talk. Except for that brief time at Christmas, Sally and Sue, had not been together since before their wedding. And, Frank and Ernest had a lot of catching up to do as well.

"If you two guys will excuse us, I think Sue and I will go out on the porch and engage in a little girl talk," Sally said, after only a few hands.

"Go ahead. Ern and I could stand to chew the fat a bit too," Frank responded. "I'll pour you half of what's left of the daiquiris. We'll take care of the rest."

Sally and Sue sat on the swing and swung and sipped daiquiris, as they talked over the events of the past ten months, their first ten months of married life.

"You know," Sue began. "Just twelve months ago, Ernie and I sat on this very swing. It was then he first told me he loved me. Now we're all 'old marrieds.' It's hard to believe."

"It doesn't seem possible, does it?" Sally replied. "Are ya happy, Sue? Do you ever regret it?" It was kinda sudden on your part. Frank and I had planned, for a couple of years, to get married as soon as we finished school. But, you two, that was something else."

"It was pretty whirlwind wasn't it. But, it was actually three months before my mind was really made up. Ernie can be pretty persistent when he wants something. He's certainly pursues his studies that way. In this case, he was pursuing me, though I pursued him first"

"You certainly did."

But, we saw a lot of each other last summer and got well acquainted."

"I'd say, you got pretty well acquainted while you were here last June."

"Yeah, we fucked that Sunday afternoon while you and Frank were in town. And, it was great, probably the greatest lay I'd ever had, except it wasn't. I didn't know how to explain that, even to myself. But I found out. I guess I loved him right from the beginning, and didn't know it. God, when I think how I almost scared him off with my aggressive approach. But, on the other hand, if I hadn't gone after him, he probably would've just slinked back to school and forgot all about ever meeting me."

"Well you sure gave him something he couldn't easily forget. Pour me another daiquiri will ya."

"Here ya are." Sue poured a glassful for Sally and re- filled her own glass. "Yes, as you say, we became 'well acquainted 'in the short time we had. But, that's part of the problem. I wasn't sure he knew his own mind. I sure didn't know mine. He said he loved me. And, I'm sure he thought he meant it. But he had just had fucked for the first time in his life. That's got to be quite an event for a guy, just as it is for a girl or woman. I was afraid he might have confused the thrill of his first time, with love. I knew we both needed to get know each other much better in every other way before we thought about jumping into a life- long commitment. That's why I drove four hundred miles roundtrip every weekend to spend as much time with him as I could. Over the summer, we both came to realize what it was. Sally, I couldn't wait to get up there every weekend. And I know he felt the same."

"You really extended yourself and it paid off for you, and for Ernest. Frank and I began the same way. At first, it was pure sex. But we found, before long, there was much more between us than that, as important as it was - and still is."

"After the first trip up there, I realized I had never felt the way I do about Ernie with any other guy before. Eric Richardson came the closest, but I never felt for him what I do for Ernie."

"I take it you're completely over Eric then?"

"Completely. I was, even before graduation.

"So, he wasn't a factor in your falling in love with Ernest?"

"Absolutely not."

"Did you tell Ernest about Eric?"

"Yes I did, before agreeing to marry him. I told him everything."

"What was his reaction?"

"He was concerned. I told him frankly that Eric had meant more to me than any other man I had ever known before meeting him. I'm sure he was afraid I might have fallen for him on the re-bound, as they say - just as you were. I assured him, that was not the case. And I was honest about that. I made it clear to him I was completely over Eric before the end of my senior year."

"Then you told him there had been others?"

"Yes."

"What was his reaction to that?"

"Well, I didn't enumerate them. I'm not even sure I could. But I informed him from the start, that I had considerable experience. In fact, I told him flatly, on more than one occasion, that I didn't consider myself good enough for him."

"What did he say to that?"

"He just said, he would make that decision, and as long as I didn't plan to continue that kind of life, he accepted the fact that I had been with other men before him."

"Apparently that satisfied him. You twodid get married. I seem to remember being there myself."

"Yeah, wasn't our double wedding a blast?"

"It sure was. Frank and I had been waiting a long time for that day. And now you two are happily married too, just as Frank and I are. I can't tell ya how happy that makes me. I had some qualms about getting married before you did. That doesn't mean I wasn't going to do it, you understand. But, the idea bothered me just the same."

"If the tables had been reversed, it would have bothered me too, Sis. But, to answer your first question; no, I've never regretted marrying Ernie, and I'm sure I never will. He's a wonderful man. I couldn't ask for a kinder, gentler, more thoughtful husband than Ernie."

"That's great, and its clear he's going to be successful, once he gets his doctorate. In the meantime, you two have three tough years ahead of you."

"We're both very aware of that."

"But, let's get down to important stuff. How is he in the sack?" The drinks she had consumed were beginning to lower Sally's inhibitions regarding discussing the more intimate aspects of married life.

"Well, since you ask, now, he's the best ever. I have to admit that wasn't true at first, especially that first time. He came in about twenty seconds. But what else could I expect for his first time? The next time was better, and that night even better still. And, he's been getting better ever since."

"You're lucky he could put it in at all before coming that first time," Sally said with a snicker.

"If I hadn't jacked him off the night before when we were stranded over there," Sue said, gesturing toward the opposite shore, "he probably would have. I can tell you, I've had a couple of guys shoot their loads all over me before getting the rubber on. The hand-job I gave Ernie didn't take long, I assure you.

"From what Frank told me about his shy twin brother, I'm surprised he let you get your hand on it."

"He resisted at first, but his hormones got the better of him. I'm sure that what I did, brought him out of his shell. Without it, I don't think Sunday afternoon would've ever happened. But, he actually suggested doing it over there that night. I was so surprised, I could hardly believe what I was hearing. But, I told him, no way, without a condom."

"We certainly didn't take condoms over there with us," Sally snickered.

"We didn't take a lot of things we should've have, like food, heavier clothing, matches or a flashlight - not to mention and extra canoe paddle," Sue replied.

"Come to think of it, Sue, we should've taken condoms. A foursome on the beach over there would have been a more of a blast than our double wedding."

"Sal, get real. Anything like that would have given Ernie heart failure."

"I suppose. Nevertheless, I'd love to be able to see the two of them together, naked with hard-ons. It would make in interesting comparison.

"It sure would."

"Is Ernest as well built as you thought he might be?"

He's about the most well-hung guy I've ever encountered and he can go for an hour, seems to come, but not get off completely. Then, when I'm just about crazy from, I don't know how many organisms, he lets go like Old Faithful. It must be some secret some guys learn. I've known one or two others who could do that. Eric could, but he's not as well endowed as Ernie. Ernie's enough to keep me happy for the rest of my life. But, in addition to the wonderful sex, the most important thing is that Ilove him.

"Your making me jealous, but I have no complaints. Frank is marvelous in bed too." But, then I don't have any basis for comparison, like you do. Sometimes, I envy you that. Since I met Frank, his is the only dick I've seen or felt."

"You poor deprived soul."

"We've just about got this jug drained. I'll split the rest with you". Sally said, partly to change the subject. The girls poured the rest of the daiquiri into their glasses.

A few more minutes went by, as they discussed various topics concerning their lives, jobs, the problems of getting along on not much money and other such mundane topics.

"Finally, Sally asked. "How's your writing going?"

"Oh, I'm getting started. I really think I can write romances. And, I like the early English period. My minor in Western European History should help with lots of background material of the times and even plots. I may try some other periods and venues too, but, I'm going to concentrate first on early England. I've been told there may be a market for books set in those times. And, I'm following your advice."

"What's that?"

"I'm basing my first book on a situation like that between Eric and me. The heroine becomes involved with a wealthy lord, but learns that he has a wife who is confined to an insane asylum and he is forbidden from divorcing her. Of course, I have to find a way of making it end happily. I haven't figured that part out yet."

"You will. Apparently, you've decided that you're emotionally able to write such a story?"

"Yes, it's all part of being completely over Eric."

"Then, by all means go for it," Sally urged. "But, don't forget, as well as having happy endings, romances have to be steamy - the steamier the better."

"I can write 'steamy'. All I have to do is write the kind of discussions we've been having tonight with lot's of cock and fucking. Of course, in times I'm writing about, other words were used. But the readers know what being said."

"You're right about that", Sally responded. I've read a few." Her speech becoming visibly thicker from the daiquiris. By the time they completed draining the pitcher, each sister had consumed about a pint of the stuff.

"Remember when we were little girls, we used to play 'guess which twin is which'?" Sally asked with a snicker.

"I sure do. That was fun, especially when we could fool Mom and Dad," Sue replied giggling. "We weren't able to do that too often, but when we did, it was the most fun ever."

"We were able to fool the teachers and kids at school more often. That was fun too," Sally responded. But, then there was the night you went on that date I had made with Rod Altmann!"

"Yeah, I lost my virginity because of that one."

"Ya, I never have decided whether to kiss you or punch you in the nose."

"It wasn't my idea. You had a headache. Remember?"

"Yeah, I had been trying to get him to ask me out for a couple of months. Then, when he finally did, I got that damn headache. Oh well, it's probably just as well. Now I can truly tell Frank he's the one and only."

"You haven't told him that, have you?"

"I didn't have to. It was kinda obvious I was a virgin that first time. He was very concerned when he saw the bleeding. He told me I was his first virgin. But I know he fucked some other girls before me."

"Theyall have, except Ernie of course. Did Frank tell you about any of them?"

"No, he just admitted to having had some experience."

The speech of both girls was getting more slurred by the minute, and they were beginning to giggle as they exchanged these intimate details of their married and pre- married lives.

"Sometimes, I wish I hadn't been a virgin when I met Frank," Sally continued. "I always kinda thought it somehow gave him an advantage over me. Other times, I'm glad I was."

"Do you wish he had been too?"

"No, not really. You just sort of expect men will have screwed around."

"That's what was so different with Ernie and me. He's the one who had no experience. He's told me he hadn't even seen a woman naked. He'd never even been to a strip show. Pictures in Playboy, were the closest he had ever come to seeing an unclothed female body."

"Playboy, somehow I can't picture Ernest going into a store and buying Playboy!" Sally erupted into cacophony of giggles on making that comment.

"No, I can't either. Some of his friends at school, apparently had them around."

"I can't imagine him buying condoms either. I would think he'd be too embarrassed," Sally snickered."

Sue told her twin sister of how she had insisted that Ernest be the one to provide the condoms. "But, he was never quite so shy after that first time, so he must've somehow got up enough gumption to buy 'em. In any case, he was always well supplied. Good thing, too. Inevery way, since we've known each other, he's become more self-assured and forthright. I'm convinced, it'll help him in his career."

"Nothing like sex to jump-start your career, I always say," Sally giggled.

"Nothing like sex, period. I've always enjoyed it, and I expect to be enjoying it for years and years," Sue retorted.

"We're two peas in a pod Sue," Sally commented. "Both of us enjoy a lot of the same things, sex being one of the most enjoyable of them. And we've both have husbands we love, and who love to fuck."

"Right you are. But to think how it almost didn't happen for me, Ernie being so shy and retiring. As I said before, I'm convinced it required a direct attack, on my part, to bring him out. But, God, once he was out, what a tiger!"

"That is strange. I mean, the fact that they're so different, not like you and me. We're very much alike in most respects," Sally observed.

"That's why we were able to fool people so often."

"Shay, I wonder if we could still do it?" inquired Sally, with another snicker, her speech becoming even more slurred.

"What-da mean, our husbands?" Sue, having matched her sister drink for drink, was displaying similar tipsy signs.

"I'll bet if you and I switched rooms tonight, and saw to it that it's dark, neither one of 'em would know the difference. Our voices are almost identical. Certainly, our bodies can hardly to told apart, even in bright daylight. We can mess up our hair-dos a little and, in a dark bedroom, they'd never know."

"I have to admit I've wanted to fuck Frank ever since you described him to me. Before I met Ernie, I would have, except you saw to it that I didn't get within three feet of him."

"You're damn right I did. I knew what you were after. But you didn't have anything to trade then. Now you do. I wouldn't mind having a sample of that hour-long journey into carnal heaven, you tell me Ernest takes you on, except I'm not sure, in my present condition, I could last that long. But it would be fun trying."

"Do you really want to do it?"

"I've never thought of myself as a 'swinger'," Sally said. "But the way I feel right now, I'm game to try most anything. And your description of Ernest and his prowess has got me all hot-n-bothered. Besides, you just admitted again, 'you want to fuck Frank.' Those were your very words."

"Ya, but that was before I met Ernie. And I told you, I promised him I wouldn't see another man."

"You won't see him! The bedroom'll be totally dark. There's not even a moon tonight."

"Oh Sally, you're terrible! But, what the hell. I guess what they don't know won't hurt 'em. We're both on the pill, so there won't be any unintended consequences."

"Besides, it's all in the family anyway."

"Sally, what a thing to say. Wash your mouth out with soap." This time Sue snickered. Okay let's go. The guys are still in there talking. We'll go inside and tell 'em we're tired and are going to bed and they can come to bed whenever they want. I'll go into your room and you go into ours. They're going fishing first thing in the morning, so they'll be up before it gets light. After they leave, we'll compare notes. This is gonna be fun!"

"I may have to have a some more of this, before I can even consider it," Sue announced. Then draining the last few gulps of daiquiri remaining in her glass, she exclaimed, getting up from the swing, "Okay, we've exhausted the daiquiris. Let's get going! But wait a minute, we're not dressed alike. Eventhey will notice that. We'll never get away with it."

"There's an easy way around that," Sally responded quickly. Considering her condition, it was amazing she was still thinking so clearly. "We'll exchange clothes out here, before we go inside."

"No one ever accusedmy sister of not having brains," Sue agreed.

They went around the side of the cottage and quickly stripped and exchanged garments. Before they could change their minds, they headed for the door.

Sally followed Sue inside where they informed their husbands that they were tired and were going to turn in.

"Don't stay up too late. Don't forget you're going fishing first thing in the morning," Sally said to Ernest as she bent down to kiss him.

"Yes, dear," Sue echoed as she gave Frank a peck on the cheek.

After each giving the other's husband these quick goodnight kisses, they headed for the respective bedrooms, Sue, or was it Sally, called over her shoulder, "we'll have a big breakfast ready for you when you come back in."

"We'll be back by about nine," said Frank, his speech also showing signs of a little too much daiquiri.