Double Switch Ch. 18

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist.
795 words
4.63
9.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a full length novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. So it will take a commensurate time to read. It is erotic in places but not on every page or even in every chapter. So, a little patience is necessary. It is a love story, actually three love stories. I hope you will be rewarded for your time and trouble.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

All of the major characters are completely fictional and bear no resemblance to actual people, living or dead.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 18 you see here will be listed as Chapter 19. etc.

Chapter 18

Sally and Sue woke up about seven-thirty. After completing their bathroom chores, they made themselves some instant coffee and sat on the couch and talked. The men wouldn't be back for at least an hour and a half, so there was time before they had to start preparing the promised big breakfast.

Sue began. "Well, I'm dying to find out how it went last night," she said with obvious anticipation, but nevertheless hoping deep down that her sister and her husband had failed to consummate the little joke they had devised, even though she and Frank had.Maybe Ernie was too sleepy, or too drunk, to get it up, she thought - although I've seldom seem him fail to.

"Our little trick went off without a hitch, at least as far as I was concerned," Sally replied. "I must say, your husband was superb. Actually he seemed almost identical to Frank, but nevertheless somehow different. You're a lucky girl, Sue."

"Since we're telling all, I can say the same about yours. He was all you ever said he was, and more. Now, I have finally realized my fantasy of fucking Frank. And, I must admit that I enjoyed it immensely. But, now that we've done it, we should swear that we'll never do anything like that again. I promised Ernie last summer, I wouldn't see any other men. I re-affirmed that promise in the wedding vows. I've stick by that promise. Last night was an aberration, just a little joke, for old times sake, between twin sisters. I don't ever want to be untrue to Ernie again. So, please, neverever suggest repeating that little prank."

"Technically, you kept your promise. You didn't see Frank did you? It was too dark! But, I agree with you. I'll never suggest we do anything like that again. Once was enough. We had our fun. I satisfied my curiosity about Ernest and you satisfied your's with regard to Frank. We should quit while we're ahead and before anyone gets hurt."

"And, we have to agree to never tell our husbands what we did last night."

"Absolutely not. Nether one of them would understand."

"Or, maybe they'd want to make it a regular occurrence. And, I'm not about to agree to that. I gave up 'swinging' when I met Ernie," Sue concluded.

"It looks like a great day for fishing," Sally said closing the subject, presumably for all time. "Perhaps we should see what we can rustle up for breakfast for our two returning mariners."

With that, they got up and began preparing the promised breakfast.

About nine-fifteen, Frank and Ernest came in the cottage door, tired and hungry, but proudly displaying their catch.

Somehow, though as they ate the fine breakfast the girls had prepared, they were both quieter than usual and seemed nervous. Ernest, especially appeared to be reverting to his old self. Each of the girls wondered, if somehow, their husbands knew of the trick they had been played on them, and each was experiencing guilt at having had sex with his sister-in-law.But, how could they know?, both thought in unison.

After enjoying a late lunch of the fish Frank and Earnest had caught, the two couples paddled the two canoes over to the opposite shore where they did some exploring and went for a swim. This time, they made sure that they had two good paddles in each canoe and, unlike the previous year, this excursion went without mishap. They didnot participate in the foursome on the opposite shore, that Sally and Sue had mentioned as an intriguing prospect.

The rest of the day was uneventful with dinner that evening and a bridge game. No games of switch were proposed, or engaged in. The next afternoon, the two couples went their separate ways, back to their own lives - each pair dealing in its own way with the day-to-day problems most young newly marrieds face.