Double Take

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments of getting her used to my fingers, I began to pump them in and out of her backside, slowly at first, stretching her out. She held her breath at the new sensation, and I saw her hand drop between her legs to stroke her clit.

"I knew you'd like that," I muttered to her back and rubbing my prick against her soft skin. "How about a little more?"

She nodded, pushing her body back to meet my hands as they drove back into her body.

I kept my two fingers in her ass and withdrew the dildo from her pussy for a minute. She sighed and clawed backwards at me, reaching for her toy, and I thrust my fingers all the way inside her to get her attention.

She grunted and stayed still, spread and waiting for me. I ran my free hand over her wide-open pussy, collecting some of her greasy wetness, and stroked it over my waiting cock. It jumped in my hand, its head hard and the skin stretched tight, and I felt how ready I was. I pulled my fingers out of her ass, leaving her completely untouched, before putting my hand between her thighs.

"Open," I said. "Wider."

After a pause, she spread her legs further. I took my cock, bobbing and almost sore from the delay, and ran it along the inside of her thighs outside her pussy. She moved her hips back to me and waited.

I continued to run my stiffness up along her cleft, past her perineum, and rested the head at her asshole. She tensed again but kept her body open. With one hand, I opened her anus up, already a little moist from my fingerings, and I grasped my prick with the other.

I was slick from the lubing I'd given myself but I still took my time. Didn't want to ruin her second-ever experience with this.

With a gentle thrust, I nestled the tip of my cock inside her tight hole and stopped.

She was breathing heavily still, but I couldn't tell whether she was turned-on or scared. I waited, then pushed in an inch or so.

"Ah!" she cried and held herself still.

Suddenly, I noticed that her hand was still down between her legs. She was still stroking herself.

"Good girl," I said and curled one of my hands around the front of her body, cradlng her breast and playing with her nipple.

I felt her tight body clinging to my cock and I couldn't hold myself back. I drove my hardness into her rear and felt that tight, tight squeeze all along my shaft. I grunted and grabbed her ass with my hand, palming her as I pulled back and pushed in again.

She cried out and began that fuck, oh, fuck again.

Her body was so warm around my prick and I moaned. I drove myself into her ass slowly at first but as she opened up for me I pumped her faster and faster.

I looked up and saw her free hand clawing and grasping at the wall. Her body seemed to suck on my cock and my balls burned, but she still hadn't come yet, and I wanted to see her lose control.

I paused for a moment and looked around. The dildo had slid to an ignoble resting place against one of my shoes and pointed up at us with its darkly glistening head.

I stopped pumping against my captive, keeping myself buried all the way inside her. She stopped moving and waited for me, rubbing herself and panting quietly.

"I want one more thing," I said to her as she turned her head, with difficulty, to see me.

"What?" she breathed. She leaned her head against her arm. Her body quivered slightly.

"I want to know if I can make you even tighter than you are."

She didn't answer me. I knew she was nervous but she'd learned that refusal was hardly an option in this little game of ours. I held her body against mine, her ass still spread upon my stiff prick, and rocked her downwards with me as I leaned over and picked up her toy.

I stood us both back up and pushed her back into position.

"Lick it," I told her and held the end of it around to her face.

She immediately stuck her tongue out and began to taste her own juices, tentatively at first, then with a sweet little swirling tongue and hungry mouth.

I moved a little back in forth inside her as she tugged on it with her lips, reminding her to keep herself spread wide for me. She moaned around the fake cock and pushed her hips back against me.

With my last bit of reserve, I removed the dildo from her mouth and put it down between her legs. I withdrew myself from her backside and left only the head of my cock inside her.

She stood still and quivered, waiting for me.

"Yeah," she said as the toy grazed her cunt lips.

I felt her fingers open her dripping tightness up for me as I took my cue. It slid into position easily, with the benefit of such a moist reception, and I lodged it with no trouble as deeply inside her as I dared.

She sighed and rotated her ass slightly so that I had better access to her tight rear.

My cock pulsed and I whispered, "Hold the dildo in place for me."

She obliged, both hands now between her legs and her face pressed against the wall. She began again to rub herself and I felt her body moving of its own accord.

I grabbed her hips and inhaled, smelling our sex and its residues on our hands and bodies. With a small push, I eased myself up her ass gently. God, she was so tight now with the dildo in her pussy, it was almost too much.

She grunted as I slid into her and steadied myself with my hands on her sweet little ass. It felt like I was being squeezed by a thousand little hands and I gasped. I withdrew and drove in again, feeling her body open a bit to take me in, feeling her thighs twitch as she stroked herself more fervently, feeling my need for her take over. I began to pump myself into her ass with deepening strokes, my balls tickled by the end of the dildo sticking out of her cunt.

She moaned into the wall and swore for me, "Fuck, fuck, oh, yeah, fuck my ass."

That was all I needed!

I gripped her hips and pounded against her, feeling the orgasm building from my toes up my legs and boiling in my guts. Finally, she came for me, her forehead against the wall, her shoulders jerking forward, her body twitching around my cock. "My turn," I said, and pumped into her once, twice, and exploding with a groan.

I filled her tight little insides with cum as I shook and shivered behind her. She sighed and moved back on my pulsing prick, almost tenderly holding me inside her for the few moments after we came.

We sagged together, sighing against the wall, until the sounds of the airport came back to us. Snapping to life, we pulled ourselves apart. "Which flight did you say you were going to be on?" I asked her. She held the dildo, still greased from her body's moistures, in her hand.

She looked me straight in the eye, a small smile on her lips. She slipped the device into her bag, sealing it away with a zip, and walked by me out into the hallway.

"Reno. Flight 408. I'll see you there."

12