Double Take

Story Info
Two sets of twins meet & enjoy being unique.
5.7k words
4.3
26.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

Double Take

Nancy and Fancy were twin sisters. They had been born in the middle of May (Gemini's) and were currently 22 years old. They were identical twins from the top of their pretty heads, to the bottom of their tiny feet. Every freckle matched, even the length of the hairs on their head stayed the same. They had one difference... besides the not so wonderful names they were stuck with..

The twins were close, in fact they were closer then most twins are. When they were together, one would start a sentence and the other would finish it, never missing a beat. They had a bond which proved to be a drag at times, but wouldn't change being twins for anything.

At 16, the girls decided they wanted to be 'de-flowered' by, what else? Twin guys. They figured it would be an awesome experience to have sex at the same time with two boys that were also twins, so it would be like just one couple fucking! Or something along those lines. The difficult part, was finding two good-looking and unattached, as well as willing, male twins. They didn't lose their virginity until after high school, because of this.. It was while they were going to college that they finally found twin brothers that they wanted. They weren't exactly virgins due to the playing they did together, using all kinds of toys, but they hadn't been with any men yet.

The brothers appeared to have girlfriends, so it was going to take some planning to get them to do what Nancy and Fancy had in mind. It turned out to be easier then the girls thought it would be.

Their sophmore year of college was a busy one. The time was filled with classes, homework and part-time jobs to pay for the small apartment they shared. Nancy worked in a busy bookstore near the campus while Fancy worked as a cashier in a small grocery store not far from their apartment. It was while working at the market, that Fancy spotted the guys.

Jim and John had come into the store a couple together, but more often one or the other came in alone or with a girl. The first time she saw them together, Fancy was excited, both by the fact that they were twins and because they were very good-looking. It bummed her out when they appeared with girls. She had hoped they were unattached.

"Drat." she had said to Nancy that night when she got home. "I found the twin dudes of our dreams, but they have girlfriends, which sucks the big one." she told her sister.

Fancy pointed the boys out to Nancy a few days later and both girls agreed, these were the men they wanted to take their virginity. It was time to come up with a plan of action. The girls put their heads together to figure out a way to pull their plan off.

"I know," Nancy said, looking at her sister with a grin. "We'll just bump into them when we're together, they'll see we're twins, fall madly in love and fuck us silly!" Both girls broke into laughter at this, deciding it was worth a try.

Fancy made a point of following the two boys around without them noticing her, so she could learn where they hung out. It took awhile, but she found them playing tennis on Saturday mornings, two weekends in a row. No girls were hanging around during the tennis matches as far as she could tell, so this was the place she had Nancy might be able to meet them... .

Neither of the twins had ever played tennis but that didn't matter to the girls. They bought cute little matching outfits, got rackets and balls, and on a bright Saturday morning, headed for the courts to catch their prey. They arrived early to practice a little in hopes of not looking too stupid. Nancy served the first ball, tossing it high in the air and slamming it with all of her strength across the net. Fancy wasn't paying close attention and the ball slammed into her forehead, knocking her off her feet. Nancy ran to her sister, alarmed that the ball had hit her so hard. Fancy was dazed but unhurt, it took a few minutes for her to get up and try again.

The girls got the hang of the game.. they weren't good, but it would pass as if they actually knew how to play. Fancy called to her sister, "Ready sis?" alerting Nancy that the guys had just pulled into the parking lot behind her and were headed for the court next to theirs. Nancy tried to look casual as she glanced over to see what their prospects looked like and was thrilled to see they were everything her sister had told her they were. Tall, muscular, blonde and very good-looking. Plus, they appeared to be identical twins like the girls.

They had thick blonde hair and nice smiles, which Nancy saw when they caught her looking their way and smiled. She saw a look of surprise come over their faces when they realized she and Fancy were twins too. One of them started towards her, still grinning.

"Hello, I know it sounds stupid, but don't I know you from somewhere?" he asked.

Nancy gave him her best smile and answered sweetly, "No, not me, maybe you've seen my sister around." as she pointed across the net at Fancy. Fancy waved at him. Nancy added, "She works as a cashier in the little store near the college campus, you might have seen her there."

"Ah.. yep, maybe so. My brother and I have been in there a few times." he said.

"John.. are we playing or not?" his brother called loudly, frowning at Nancy for a second. John looked back at her before walking towards his brother and spoke once more, "Sorry, my brother is an ass sometimes." he grinned then jogged across the court to his where his brother waited.

For the next thirty minutes, the two sets of twins played tennis, each very aware of the others. Finally the girls grabbed towels they had left on a bench and walked towards the parking lot, heads together as they discussed their next step.

"Well," Nancy said, "that wasn't very encouraging." talking about their encounter with the two guys.

"Don't worry, that was just so they would know we existed." Fancy told her. She was satisfied with having let the two guys see them.

Nancy and Fancy had long redish blonde hair. In hung in waves past the middle of their backs. Both had smooth complexions with natural rosy cheeks and full lips. Mascara added thickness to their already thick eyelashes, both looked young and fresh. They had always been active and their bodies showed it. Both girls were exactly five feet and five inches tall. Both wore a size 36C bra and had slender waists. They were very attractive and being twins got them twice the amount of attention from men when they were out in public. Men looked at them and wished they could have them both..at the same time.

Fancy turned so she could look at her backside, "Is this skirt too short?" she ask her sister who was wearing the same skirt in a different color. The liked to wear identical outfits, but it seemed silly at their age, so they compromised by wearing the same thing but in different colors.

"Looks good to me." Nansy answered while she pulled a top over her head. It was just like the one Fancy wore but her's was an emerald green while Fancy's blouse was white, while her skirt was green. 'Topsy-turvy' was what they considered their style of dress. The blouses were very low cut, showing off a lot of clevege, the skirts were short enough to show plenty of leg.

"If they don't notice us tonight, then there's something seriously wrong with someone." Fancy said when they entered the club. She looked around and spotted the two men across the room. "Uh-oh, they aren't alone." she said in a low voice to her twin. Nancy looked in the direction her sister was looking and saw the guys sitting at a table with two girls. "Hummmm.. " Fancy said, sounding thoughtful.. then added, "Those aren't the girls I saw them with the other day."

"That's probably good, at least they aren't dating someone steady." Nancy said cheerfully. She wasn't thrilled to think about breaking up anyone. But if the brothers played the field, they were fair game.

The girls walked towards the table the guys were sitting, one next to a blonde and a small girl with black hair, next to the other twin. They planned to casually say hi as they passed them. Nancy was all ready to say it, when one of the young men saw her and quickly stood up at the table. The girl next to him, looked first at him, then at Nancy and finally back at him. She didn't look very happy. The other twin, was looking up at his brother, a puzzled expression on his face.

"Hello again, remember me?" John asked in a friendly tone. His eyes looked Nancy over from head to toe, lingering on her tits for just a second more then neccessary.

Nancy looked pleased as she answered just as sweetly as possible, "Why yes I do. Tennis court? Right?"

John barked out a laugh. He was very interested in this girl, no make that THESE girls. It was weird to run into a set of female twins so damn attractive. . "Yes. I didn't introduce myself. I'm John and this is my brother, Jim. This is Cindy and Monica." He said and waved his hand towards the girls sitting at the table.. His brother gave Nancy and Fancy a curt nod.

Fancy and Nancy walked across the room, while every male in the place turned to look as they passed. Twins. Double the pleasure. Wow. Many imagined having both at the same time in bed. Many would even go to bed later and think about these two and jack-off to a fantasy the sisters would star in . They were hot.

Half an hour later, Fancy told Nancy she'd had enough of the place and wanted to go home. Nancy didn't argue, she was ready to make their exit. She was sure that at least one of the male twins was interested in them. She could tell, because he had been stealing peeks at them since they had stopped at their table. She said, "Lets go sis.." and that they did.

The girls strolled back the way they had come, walking past the brothers as they headed for the door. Nodding and smiling at people they knew, stopping at one table and speaking to friends as they went. They paid no attention to the male twins as they made their way to the door.

Someone grabbed Fancy's wrist and held her, she looked to see who it was, then calmly said, "Well hello again." then raised one eyebrow slightly, it was one of the brothers.

John felt silly. Tongue-tied for a moment before regaining his senses and saying, "Would you care to go out sometime?" he smiled warmly, his eyes locked on hers as he waited for her to respond.

"Uh.. me?" Fancy finally managed, it was actually Nancy he should be asking she thought. She saw her sister stop walking and stare at them. She wanted this one! How could she tell they were different.. and which was which Fancy wondered. Then she said, "Excuse me hun.. just a sec."

"Go over there and talk to him Nancy!" Fancy said though gritted teeth. Her sister had decided to act shy now. Great. Nancy took her time going over to John, she left Fancy waiting while she spoke to him.

Another thirty minutes passed before Nancy rejoined her sister and they left to go home. They drove in silence for several blocks. "Well?" Fancy finally snapped. "C'mon.. give? What'd he say? Tell me!" she was getting a little annoyed now. "You made me wait long enough!"

"He and his brother want to take us to the beach on Saturday, up to Scottsmans Cove." Nancy said, a small smile on her face. "You know, the private beach with that cave?" she asked, knowing her sister knew the place. Everyone knew about the cave. Rumor had it as a hot place for making out.

"Oh my, is this going to happen Nancy? Will they do the deed?" Fancy ask, her voice giving away her excitement.

"De-flowering of virgin twins done by twins. Big, hunky twins! Aren't they awesome babes?" Nancy squealed. Both girls burst into laughter.

Around the age of twelve, the girls had discovered the joys of sex, with each other. It was great. It made them closer then ever. As teens, they dated a lot, but both kept their virginity. Mostly because the boys they knew were so immature and they didn't want to waste their time or bodies on them. So, they enjoyed each other.

Late at night, after their parents were asleep, they would sometimes role play. The had gotten several pairs of handcuffs and had learned to order adult toys by mail. The twins had an amazing supply of vibrators and dildos, they had even invested in a strap-on, which was their favorite toy. The fake cock was just hard enough to feel like the real deal. They'd gotten the 10 incher and had never regretted their decision.

Fancy loved Nancy to talk nasty to her, she also loved sucking and licking Nancy's pussy for hours. Leting her tongue dart inside her sister's wet hole, or rimming her asshole while she listened to her sister's cries and moans. They would spend hours exploring each others body with fingers, tongues and eventually, anything that fit.

Nancy was feeling very horny when they reached their apartment. She was excited about Saturday and the thought of finally having a man fuck her! Oh God.. she would probably let him de-virginize her ass too. This thought made her giggle. Fancy came through the door behind her and was pleasantly suprised when her twin wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her towards their bedroom.

Nancy reached out and flipped a switch and music came on.. she continued dragging her sister towards the bed. When they reached the edge of the bed, she gave Fancy a little push, making her fall backwards onto the bed. Then she fell to her knees and ripped Fancy's panties down around her ankles and buried her face in her pussy. Nancy put her hands under Fancy's ass and lifted her to her mouth, her tongue explored and teased.

Fancy was enjoying herself as Nancy tongue fucked her snatch. She was so wet.. her body jerked when Nancy sucked her clit hard, her tongue moving to tease it.

Nancy's hands moved up until they felt the neck of her sister's blouse, she pulled downwards quickly, ripping her sister's top off. Fancy moaned loudly and twisted her body in slow movements. Nancy's hands closed over her sister's breasts and squeezed, she let her thumbs move in little circles over her nipples, while sucked the little nub of a clit into her mouth and bit down just a little. Fancy screamed and started to grind her pussy into Nancy's mouth.

Nancy stopped and stood up, to go to the dresser. She dropped her clothes on the floor and took out the strap-on. She stood stroking it up and down, ready to fill a hole, Fancy's hole.

Tonight Nancy decided, I'm gonna fuck some ass. She reached far a jar of vasaline and scooped out a glob and began applying it to the rubber cock. She scooped another glob and went back to Fancy.

"Turn over, get the pillow and put it under you. Get your ass in the air bitch." she commanded, then smacked her twin's ass cheek, making her yelp. "Wait, I've got another idea." she said, as she quickly got the cuffs then told Fancy to lie on her stomach, arm and legs spread. Fancy did as she was told, motionless as her sister cuffed her arm and legs to silk ropes tied to the bed posts. Now she was helpless and wide open. "Lets try this tonight." Nancy said, taking a silk scarf and tying it over Fancy's mouth and knotted behind her head. The material was between Fancy's lips, leaving her unable to make much sound. Nancy didn't want to hear her protests.

Nancy bent from the waist to apply the goo on her sisters asshole. Fancy freaked when she realized what her sister was up to! Nancy was going to fuck her ass! She couldn't believe it! Fancy struggled at her ties, getting nowhere and feeling panic as her ass was lubed. She had always refused to let her sister fuck her ass.

Nancy's hot breath was at her ear, "Don't worry, I won't hurt you.. just fuck you real good, okay?" her tongue flicked in and out of Fancy's ear. Nancy reached under Fancy to use a vibrator, moving it over her already swollen clit. Fancy closed her eyes and moaned into the gag. Nancy took a dildo and slowly pushed it into Fancy's damp pussy. It made slurping sounds as it moved in and out.

Fancy felt the tip, the LARGE tip, of the strap-on press against her asshole. Nancy had lots of goo smeared on the rubber cock and on her twins asshole, the huge cock started to slide forward, entering Fancy's backdoor despite her struggles.

"Relax." Nancy whispered, watching the big cock vanish into the tight little hole. Her sister struggled to dislodge it, but it was usless. Nancy was panting loudly by the time she had inserted the full length into her sister. "Like that hun?" she asked as she lay against her sister's back, the cock burried deep.

Nancy was dizzy with excitement. She was sooooo turned on she thought she might faint. Regaining her strength, Nancy pulled the cock almost out of Fancy's ass,then thrust forward again. She moved in and out of her sister with less resistance each thrust. Fancy had relaxed, making it much easier on herself as well.

As she rammed the hugh dick into her sister, she used the other dildo to fuck Fancy's pussy at the same time. The vibrator buzzed loudly as it worked it's magic.

Fancy's eyes were closed. She moaned and bucked her body, not away, but back against the big cock filling her backdoor, then pushed herself down on the smaller cock filling her snatch. She couldn't get enough as she bounced from one to the other.

Nancy put her hands on Fancy's hips and held tight, her hips slamming the cock in and out faster and faster as her juices ran down the inside of her thighs. She was on the verge of an orgasim and wanted to take Fancy on the ride with her. She bend over and fucked her sister fast and hard, started making a keening sound. "I'm I'm gon gonna cummmmmmmmmmm!" she screamed, sweat rolling down her body. Fancy's body stiffined then jerked under her. obviously having her own orgasim.. Her muffed cries sent Nancy over the edge. At last the twins collasped onto the bed and lay still.

Later, sitting at the table eating a snack, the girls laughed and talked about their plans for Jim and John. "I think I'll fuck both of them." Nancy was saying, her twin's eyes sparkled with excitement, matching those of her sister, who was nodding her head in agreement. Sometimes the girls could be annoying, finishing each others sentences, giggling at a secret known only by them, crazy Geminis, sign of the twins, duel personalities, it fit them to the tee.

"I'd like to fuck both of them, maybe at the same time," Nancy was tell her sister.

"Me too! If they don't want to, we can fool them into it." Fancy told Nancy and they both cracked up again. It was easy to fool people about who was who, they'd done it all their llives without anyone the wiser, not even their parents. In school, they had even traded classes when it suited their needs. "It will be so much fun, fucking twin guys! And finally getting fucked by real cocks instead of our toys!" Both girls laughed.

Saturday morning was the beginning of a beautiful day for the twins. Fancy and Nancy were ready when the boys arrived to pick them up, People turned to stare at the two sets of identical twins as they drove past in John's convertable mustang. All four were laughing and quite a few people did a double take when they saw them pass.

They arrived at the private beach and found themselves to be the only people there Jim explained that they were going to an area owned by a friend of theirs and that they would be alone on the beach all day, most likely. He also explained, to the girls delight, that a large cave was on the property and had a fire pit inside. That was where they planned to have lunch if they girls agreed, which of course they did.

Nancy and Fancy had heard about the cave and the things that went on there. It was a favorite spot for couples wanting a little privacy outdoors.

John paired off with Nancy, they had hit it off right away .. Jim was laughing at something Fancy was saying to him, he seemed to be enjoying her company after having been distant at first. He wasn't sure he wanted to date twins. They went for a swim in the ocean then lay side by side on a large blanket, talking, afterwards. Fancy wore a very tiny two piece swimsuit. The two little bits of material barely covered her body. Her nipples peeked over the edge of the top which Fancy was aware of, but pretended to not notice. She watched his eyes fall to her breasts again and again. She also noticed the bulge in his shorts. He was getting a pretty good hardon as she watched.

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers
12