Double Take

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Nancy had walked around to the other side of the cavern. Big rocks stood between them and the other couple. Nancy had a blanket with her.. John took her hand and pulled her down on the sand, then saw the blanket and stood up to help lay in on the ground. They sat and talked a little. Then, to John's surprise, Nancy put her hand on his cock and squeezed. He looked up at her and saw she was smiling. She ran her tongue along her top lip slowly, then bent towards him, her face almost in his lap. She worked the front of his pants open, reaching in and pulled his stiffining tool out. "Mmmmmmmm...nice" Nancy said. Her tongue ran up, over and down his cock, he was sitting up until she put a hand in the middle of his chest and pushed him down. Then she was on him like a greedy child with a new toy.

Fancy smiled at Jim, she was laying back on a small pillow she'd brought along. She moved her arm a little and caused the top of her suit to slip down to revel her whole breast, still acting innocent. Jim's breath rushed in when she blew a tit.. a damned nice tit. His cock was twitching, hard now, trying to stand up and escape, maybe find some pussy while out in the air... Fancy decided to let him off the hook before he blew his load in his pants.

She reached out and pulled him down on her, planting her mouth on his. Damn! The dude could kiss! Major plus in any girls book. She could feel his cock pressing against her belly. Jim was frantic to get her naked so he could fuck the hot little bitch! She was making him crazy!

As Fancy slid her bottoms off, Jim was up in her, that fast! He was slamming her pussy, holding himself above her with a hand planted on each side of her body, his hard cock pumping in and out of her wetness. He stopped for about ten seconds to flip her around on her knees, facing away from him, doggystyle. Leaning down behind her, Jim licked her asshole, his tongue poked and pried at her back door. His hand moved quickly to her pussy and inserted two of his long fingers. His tongue in her ass and fingers in her pussy made Fancy groan louder. She was moaning and making mewing sounds when she suddenly fell forward onto the pillow. She landed so that her ass was up high in the air. He pounced, pinning her so he could shove his cock up her tight little ass.

John was between Nancy's legs, on his knees. He was pumping his rod in and out of her gushing pussy, his hands held her tightly in place. She was tossing from side to side, moaning and asking for more. John pulled out and instructed Nancy to get in the doggystyle position. He moved up close behind her , bent forward to grab a tit in each hand, then without warning, rammed his huge prick up her ass. She howled at the first thrust, not expecting it. It hurt like hell and pissed her off. But he ignored her cries to stop and continued jamming his whole 9 inches in her backdoor. He pulled her back against him and finger fucked her pussy while he fucked her asshole. Biting her neck seemed to turn her on, so he did it often. She bucked and thrashed wildly on his cock, making it feel incredible. Finally, he forced her to the ground, ass in the air, her face against the blanket. Grabbing her hips, he fucked her ass hard and fast. She was rubbing her clit screaming for more!

Fancy knew it was coming but it was still a shock when Jim crammed his nine inch cock up her ass! She couldn't move while he grunted as each thrust gainned more entrance into her body. When he was burried to his balls, he stopped moving, she had never felt so full of cock in her life.. even though they'd only been rubber, she knew big... and none compaired to this. She was trembling, he kissed her neck and rocked his hips, fucking slowly until she started to respond.

Nancy lay in a tangled heap of arms and legs with John. The sound of thier panting was the only sound in dimmly lit cave, except for the distant cries of lust from the other twins.

Now this was fucking! It felt better then anything Fancy had imagined. She moved against Jim, their bodies locked tightly together, the sound of his balls slapping against her backside as he fucked her filled her ears. They moved towards their orgasims swiftly and in a combined effort, reached them at the same moment. Both fell into an exhausted heap on the blanket, breathing hard. Fancy sat up and leaned over to plant her mouth on Jim's lips in a kiss. "Thank you soooooo much!" she said happily.

Jim opened his eyes and looked at her for a minute, then said, "For what?" He sat up and put his arms around Fancy and kissed her again.

Nancy and John returned to where they'd left the other couple. She ask her sister to go with her to the car to get something and excused themselves. The brothers waved them off and waited a few minutes before comparing notes on their activities.

"Okay, ready to trade?" Nancy asked Fancy the minute they were far enough away they wouldn't be heard.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." Fancy said, not looking directly at her sister.

"What!? Why not, is something wrong?" Nancy stopped walking and turned to face Fancy.

"Not exactly..." Fancy stammered. "I think I really like him. That's all." she said looking up at Nancy sheepishly, a grin on her face.

"So?" Nancy said. She felt a annoyed by her twins response and decided to push the issue. "Since when did we stop sharing things?"

Fancy didn't feel like having an argument with Nancy and gave in, "Oh alright, what do you want to do?"

"That's more like it sis! We'll just trade when we go back. You won't believe how good he is.." she told Fancy as they headed to the car. Once there they switched the shirts they were wearing over their swimsuits, then started back to the boys. Before they reached the cave, Nancy told her twin, "Remember, act like you've done it with him already."

They each went to the male twin that the other had been with before. "Let's check out more of this cave... want to?" Nancy asked Jim. She held her hand out for him to take and they wandered off in the dim light.

Fancy glanced at John and sighed as he moved over next to her. "Want to take a walk too?" he asked. She nodded an stood up with him. They went in a different direction then their siblings had taken.

Nancy pushed Jim down on the sand, they had gone a distance into the recesses of the cave. She covered his mouth with hers and was pulling at his shorts, trying to get her hand inside. "Fancy, hold on a sec." he said, wondering if she was always so horny. He hoped so as he dropped his shorts on the ground and stood in front of her.

Nancy licked her lips then took Jim's cock in her mouth. She moved her head up and down on his cock, making it grow hard. One of her hands moved around to roam over his ass cheek for a second, then pulled him to her as she took his length down her throat. He groaned and grabbed the back of her head. His body moved back and forth as he fucked her mouth. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed the blow job she was giving him.

John lifted Fancy up and sat her on a big rock. "Your a lot of fun Nancy, I like being with you." he told the girl. His hand wandered down to the elastic around the leg of of suit, one finger found it's was under the elastic to probe the tight pussy hidden there. He bent his head and kissed her deeply as he finger fucked her. Fancy made herself relax and started to enjoy his attentions. John ended the kiss and knelt in the sand as he pulled her suit bottom off and tossed it on the sand. He parted her legs and moved between them, his tongue working up and down her moist hole. Fancy couldn't stop a moan from escaping her lips even though she felt guilty about trading places with her sister.

Jim pulled his dick out of Nancy's mouth and yanked her bottom off so he could penetrate her pussy. She opened her legs for him and encouraged his actions, saying, "Yes...fuck me with that big cock. Put it in me deep baby. Fuck my wet cunt." Jim grinned and obeyed her demands. Thrusting his engorged penis deep in her wetness, rocking on his knees as he slid in and out of her.

John, who believed he was fucking Nancy, lifted her off her perch and turned her around so she was bent over the rock now. He stood behind her and eyed her beautiful ass. He leaned close to her ear and ask, "Can I fuck you in the ass Nancy?" His voice sounded horse with desire.

Fancy felt guilty when he called her Nancy, but she wanted his cock in her badly and replied with "Yes... please fuck my ass." Of course he didn't have to be told twice. John entered her from behind, burying his throbbing cock in her tight ass. His balls slapped against the back of her again and again as he pumped her asshole. He was groaning as he tried not to shoot his load too quickly. Suddenly he stopped in mid-stroke as he noticed a small scar on 'Nancy's' left buttock. Eariler, Nancy had told him when he asked about the scar on her ass cheek, that she had fallen out of a tree and landed on a nail as a kid, the scar was the result of that accident. No way could both girls have the same scar in the exact same spot. He realized the girls had switched up on them, just as he and Jim had tried to do. He grinned. He was fucking Nancy again and that was all right with him.

Nancy wiggled her ass then looked over her shoulder to see why Jim had stopped. She saw the puzzled look on his face but shrugged it off when he pushed back inside of her. They rocked in the sand, fucking hard until both reached the orgasim they sought.

Everyone returned to the area they had left their stuff and decided it was time to leave. They packed their belonging up and arm in arm, walked back to the car. At the door to the girls place, John couldn't stand it and blurted out, "So, tell me girls, how did both of you manage to get the same scar on your ass?"

Nancy and Fancy looked at each other then guiltily back at the guys. "We don't have the same scar, I have a scar on my butt." Nancy confessed. It just dawned on everyone, that both sets of twins had tried to switch partners. They stood on the steps in silence for a minute then everyone burst into laughter.

Fancy continued to see Jim, whom she was crazy about while her sister dated his twin, John. They never tried to pull the 'switcher-roo' game again. At least not on the brothers! The girls continued to have their fun together, but both agreed, fucking with a man for a partner, was a lot more fun then toys could ever be.

12