Double the Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,990 Followers

"Yes… yes… you're fucking me… oh god… fuck me, Jim. Shove your hard cock into my pussy… yes… harder… oh fuck… god I love the way you fuck me."

I pushed her legs back and drove my cock deeper and deeper into her belly. Lorraine was screaming and yelling obscenities. We were so caught up in fucking each other that neither of us noticed Jenny sit up and watch the action. She leaned over with her face on inches from Lorraine's.

"Doesn't his cock feel good? Can you feel it deep in your pussy? Yeah. He's fucking you, Lorraine… he's fucking you and you love it just like a slut loves cock, just like I loved it when his cock was in my pussy."

Jenny kissed Lorraine on the lips. Her hand squeezed Lorraine's tit and pinched her nipple. I sat up on my knees and fucked my cock straight into Lorraine's pussy. Jenny reached between her own legs and shoved two fingers up her dripping cunt, digging them around inside her steamy fuck hole until they were thoroughly coated. Jenny pushed her sticky fingers into Lorraine's mouth.

I continued to fuck Lorraine's pussy while Jenny fucked her mouth with her fingers, loading them up several times with more cunt juice. Finally, Jenny swung her leg over Lorraine's face and rubbed her pussy across Lorraine's mouth and nose. I pushed Lorraine's legs back and leaned forward so I could kiss Jenny. Our tongues mingled in a dance of passion as my cock speared into Lorraine's cunt while Jenny fucked her face.

Lorraine was making loud sucking and slurping noises between the moans and gasps from the sensations of my cock being repeatedly buried in her pussy. I reached down and rubbed Jenny's clit. I could feel Lorraine's lips and tongue lapping the juices from Jenny's cunt. Jenny was on fire grinding against Lorraine's face and gasping as my fingers worked their magic. Her body stiffened and began to shake.

"Oh god… oh fuck… yes… yes… right there… oh fuck… AAAAAAHHHHHH…"

Cunt juices gushed into Lorraine's mouth and dripped down my fingers. I kept rubbing Jenny's clit until she couldn't stand the pleasure and rolled off Lorraine's face onto the bed. Lorraine's lips and chin were glistening with juices. I leaned forward with my cock still in her pussy and kissed her. We continued to share Jenny's juices while I slowly fucked her.

I remembered that Lorraine liked to be on top. I rolled us over on the bed until her tits were hanging in front of my face. She ground her pussy hard against my cock fucking me slowly but intensely. I grabbed her ass cheeks and slid my fingers between them until I could rub her tight little asshole with the tip of my finger. She seemed to like that so I rubbed harder.

Lorraine's gasps and moans, and the fact that her pussy was leaking like crazy, told me she was enjoying this position. I lifted my head and sucked a nipple into my mouth. She came closer and I sucked almost half of her tit into my mouth, teasing the hard tip with my tongue. I sucked it in and out and finally pulled just the tip through my teeth.

"Oh… oh… oh god… oh no… ah… ah… AAAEEEEIIIIIII…"

Jenny, who had stirred back to life, reached between us to rub Lorraine's clit. I pushed the tip of my finger into her ass and bit down on her nipple just as Lorraine's orgasm hit its peak. My cock pounded her pussy while Jenny's finger rapidly tweaked her clit. Lorraine collapsed forward onto me screaming and shaking. Her orgasm went on and on until she could barely whimper. Cunt juice was dripping from my balls

Jenny rolled Lorraine's lifeless body off mine and quickly gobbled my dripping cock into her mouth. She licked up and down my shaft and sucked my balls into her mouth before finally taking me all the way down her throat. It had been almost an hour since my last orgasm, and I could feel cum rapidly filling my balls.

Jenny rolled off me and onto her back. She pulled her knees up by her ears and lifted her ass up into the air. Her glistening pussy lips were open wide and her cute little asshole was peeking out at me from between her cheeks. She rubbed the tight nub with her index finger and looked up at me with lust in her eyes.

"Fuck me in the ass, Jim. I want your hard cock up my asshole. Come on… give it to me."

She pushed a finger up her ass and then a second. I scrambled to my knees and rubbed my cock over her gash and into her cunt until it was dripping with juice. I pressed it against her asshole and pushed. The head disappeared into her tight opening. I pushed again and went deeper. Jenny kept her eyes locked on mine as I went deeper and deeper until my swollen meat had disappeared into her dark passage.

"Fuck me. Fuck my ass. I want it hard."

My cock was certainly not the first one she had ever taken up the ass, but I had a feeling it was the first one in a long time. She gritted her teeth in determination until her tight orifice slowly adjusted to my swollen shaft. I pulled out and slammed back into her again and again pounding her asshole harder and faster on each thrust.

Lorraine sat up on her knees and watched with curiosity as my cock slid in and out of Jenny's tight passage. I took her hand and guided it to Jenny's dripping pussy. Lorraine rubbed her fingers along the gash and over the swollen clit. She pushed two fingers into Jenny's steamy chamber and slowly pumped them in and out while my cock continued to pound Jenny's asshole.

"God I love the way you fuck my ass… harder… fuck yes. Come here and sit on my face, Lorraine. I want to eat your pussy while Jim fucks my ass and you finger my cunt."

Jenny had become a sex machine. Whatever pent up frustrations she had been suppressing were all pouring out in a rush of shameless lust. Jenny helped Lorraine lift a knee over her head and pulled her pussy to her eager mouth and tongue. Lorraine pushed a third finger into Jenny's cunt and dug them around inside her. I leaned forward and kissed Lorraine on the lips, shoving my tongue into her mouth.

I knew how sensitive Lorraine's nipples were so I pinched and twisted them with my fingers. Between that and the tongue fucking Lorraine was getting from Jenny she began to moan. She squirmed against Jenny's mouth as we recklessly kissed.

I drove my cock deep into Jenny's ass and held it there, rotating it around inside her dark chamber. I found her clit with my thumb and stroked it. I could feel Lorraine's fingers next to mine pumping in and out of Jenny's pussy. My thumb moved faster and faster across the hard and sensitive nub. Lorraine pumped her fingers hard into Jenny's cunt.

Jenny's legs began to shake. I pulled my cock out of her ass and slammed it back in deep. Suddenly her body stiffened. Her fingernails dug into my forearm. She bucked up hard against my cock and Lorraine's fingers. She lifted her ass up off the bed until her shoulders were holding all of her weight.

Jenny threw her head back and screamed. Cunt juice exploded all over Lorraine's fingers. I continued rubbing her clit until a second explosion ripped through her body. I held my cock deep in her ass and felt it grip my swollen meat from the spasms of her orgasm. I finally pulled out before I shot my load.

Jenny collapsed onto the bed. Lorraine lowered her head between Jenny's legs and licked the juices from her twitching pussy. Lorraine was on her knees with her dripping cunt poised just above Jenny's face. I went to the bathroom to pee and wash my cock. When I came back to two girls were still in the middle of the bed eagerly licking each other in a sixty-nine position.

I climbed up on my knees behind Lorraine and rubbed the head of my cock along her juicy gash and over Jenny's lips. Jenny opened her mouth and sucked on my throbbing shaft, swirling her tongue over the bulging tip. She took me out and guided my cock between the juicy folds of Lorraine's cunt. I pushed and felt the warmth of her tight pussy wrap around my swollen meat. Lorraine gasped.

I slowly pulled my cock all the way out and pushed it back in looking down between Lorraine's cheeks to watch it glide in and out of her steamy cunt. Jenny nibbled at her clit and licked my balls. Lorraine gasped and moaned from the pleasure surging through her body each time I buried my cock deep in her belly.

Jenny pulled my cock from Lorraine and sucked it back into her mouth, licking the cunt juice from my meaty shaft with her tongue. She shoved my cock back into Lorraine's dripping pussy. I fucked her hard and deep until her gasps turned to repeated cries of pleasure. Jenny sucked me into her mouth again and then put me back in Lorraine's cunt. She did this a third time. Each time Lorraine's cries of pleasure became more desperate.

I reached down and rubbed my thumb against Lorraine's asshole until I felt it give way. I pushed my thumb all the way inside and fucked it in and out of her tight butt while my cock pounded her pussy. Jenny's fingers rubbed Lorraine's clit hard and fast, brushing against my cock sliding in and out of her cunt.

Everything happened at once. I couldn't hold back the surge of cum churning in my balls. My cock swelled. I thrust hard driving my meat deeper than it had ever been. Flashes of white shot through my head. A primal roar filled the room. Hot cum exploded from my cock into Lorraine's belly.

Lorraine pushed back on my cock driving me even deeper. Her scream pierced the air. She began to shake. Juices gushed from her cunt all over Jenny's face. I slammed into her again unleashing another flood of thick cream into her pussy and then another. Lorraine's screams of orgasm continued.

I was completely drained with my cock still buried up Lorraine's cunt. Jenny's fingers continued to work furiously on Lorraine's clit until she shuddered as a secondary orgasm flashed through her body. I could feel her pussy clench my cock in a series of spasms as she slowly returned to earth.

Jenny finally pulled my spent cock from Lorraine's drenched pussy and licked it clean of cum and cunt juice. I collapsed onto the bed and watched Jenny clamp her lips around Lorraine's juicy plum. She sucked the creamy filling from her chamber until Lorraine finally rolled off exhausted but satisfied.

I tried to convince them to stay the night, but they both said that they had to get home. I would have gone another round or two, but I knew it would be a while before I could get it up again. The girls dressed quietly and left without saying much except goodbye. Things had gone further than any of us had imagined. I wasn't complaining, but I had a feeling they both had a lot to think about after the forbidden barriers they had crossed.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,990 Followers
12