Double Time 1

Story Info
Norma has sex with two transgirls.
1.8k words
4.02
9.7k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

DOUBLE TIME 1

By Norma Jane

While writing (De)Flowering Marigold I recalled a past sexpisode which I have often thought of recording but did not find the format for doing so. This may not please those who prefer purely descriptive narrative, but my memory is of speech accompanying, even driving, the action. Since I like discussion and commentary while engaged in intercourse, and since it was a highly talkative business, it occurs to me to represent it largely through dialogue.

The action starts in a hotel in the Algarve, whither I had gone to recover from various disturbing events which had left me upset and exhausted. The time is twenty years ago, when I was in my mid-forties and rather new to the kind of sex which eventuated. After three weeks of my stay, during which I had had an unusually painful period, I was feeling much refreshed. I had hardly spoken to any fellow guests, my conversations being mainly with the locals while I improved my Portuguese.

I had paid little attention to the ever-changing hotel clientele until the start of my last week, when my solitary state was invaded one morning at breakfast by a pair of women in their early twenties whose energy and cross-talk act at first irritated me.

They plonked themselves down on either side of me at my table and unloaded their food and drink. The left side one said, 'Good morning, I'm Linda. How d'you do? We're invading your privacy because we like the look of you.'

The other said, 'I'm Kathy, lover of Linda. We think you and we would get on.'

Linda: We saw you at dinner last night.

Kathy: We thought it best to approach you at once, in case.

Norma: In case?

Linda: In case you didn't want anything to do with us.

Norma: How could I make such a judgement?

Kathy: You'd need to keep our company a little.

Linda: Then you'd find out you liked us.

Kathy: We're lovable, you see, because we love each other.

Linda: You'd be drawn in and enjoy us.

Kathy: Besides, we know you have no prejudices about girls like us.

Norma: How do you know that?

Linda: Oh, we can tell.

Kathy: We promise you some lovely activities.

Linda: Possibly new to you.

Kathy: Though we know you're an experienced woman.

Linda: We can tell that, too.

Norma: Well, you do intrigue me. Let's eat while I see what I can tell about you.

After three weeks alone, and having recovered my spirits to an extent, I was ready to entertain this duo a little further. They waited on me, with exaggerated courtesy, fetching more orange juice, bread and coffee. When we had all finished:

Norma: I think you have identified me as a woman who can enhance your pleasure in each other in some way.

Linda: As we thought, you are an understanding woman.

Kathy: We didn't see the point of hanging about when we recognised you.

Norma: You mean recognised as being co-operative or congenial in some way.

Kathy: Yes. But we need to make things clear.

Linda: The nature of our partnership.

Kathy: And love. We're not quite what we seem.

Linda: We're not lesbians, though we think you may be lesbian, at least sometimes.

Kathy: Well, we are lesbians, but differently.

They were making things clear all right, and I paused before replying to study them more closely. Did I want to spend some or all my last week with them? They were not twins, but there was something incestuous or narcissistic about them, because they were of much the same size and shape, about my height but less bosomed and bottomed. Linda was blonde and Kathy mousy, but both were blue-eyed. They were round-faced with pointed chins and short noses. Linda was freckled and Kathy had moles on one temple. They spoke with the same, mock-childish, posh accent, obviously privately-educated. They were dressed the same, too, in rather tight tee-shirts and brief denim skirts. It was decision time.

Norma: You are attractive girls, tempting for a lesbian.

Linda: Thank you, dear lady.

Norma: Whatever else you have in mind, sex is obviously involved.

Kathy: Indeed so. Not to be reticent about it, we need a woman

Linda: We think you can handle plain speaking.

Kathy: Of course, we will need to explain ourselves in due course.

Norma: In due intercourse, by the sound of it.

Linda: You've only known us half an hour or so, but you do quite like us now.

Kathy: Why don't we go for a stroll and continue the discussion by the sea?

Linda: Let's meet out the front in twenty minutes. If you don't appear we'll know you've decided against our fun and games.

Whatever else, they gave off a strong sexual charge, and my curiosities, and pussy, were aroused. So I met them and away we walked along the low cliff. I told them my name.

Linda: We think you're an academic, Norma.

Kathy: You look intellectual as well as sexy.

Linda: We heard you speaking Portuguese with the hotel staff.

Kathy: And you were reading a novel in it last night at dinner.

Linda: We work in publishing.

Kathy: Nothing fancy, dogsbodying. Editing, blurb-writing, making the tea.

Linda; Keeps us out of mischief.

Kathy: And gets us into mischief, if we're lucky.

After a while we found ourselves looking down into a cove with no-one in it.

Kathy: Shall we swim?

Linda: We could go in in our underwear.

Kathy: Or maybe you like skinny-dipping, Norma?

Norma: You just want to check out my tits and arse.

Kathy: Yes, we do.

Linda: We can see they're lush.

Kathy: And you can check our titties and arsies, too.

We scrambled down the cliff and stood close together on the sand immediately below, not easily visible from above.

Linda: Can we undress you, Norma?

Kathy: We love undressing women.

Linda: I'll unbutton this shirt, then. Off it comes.

Kathy: Look at those glorious globes, Lindy, nesting in that stout bra.

Linda: We knew they would be lush, didn't we?

Kathy: We did, darling, and I'm going to let them loose.

Linda: I'm standing by to catch them.

Kathy: Here goes the catch. I'll lift the basins away. There!

Linda: Oh, Kath love, those are gorgeous orbs, aren't they. They feel so good.

Kathy: And look at those sweetberry nippoes.

Linda: Just asking for nibbling. Let's suck those little lollies.

Each applied her lips to a nipple, which readily responded.

Linda (stopping a moment: She likes it, Kath. These boozies are buzzing.

Kathy (stopping a moment): Mine are, too. Let's get ours out.

They stepped back. They dragged each other's tee-shirts off over their heads

Linda: We never wear bras. Our little knock-knocks are nice and firm.

Kathy: We like our nip-nips moving a bit in our vests.

Linda: Stand close, Kath. What do you think of our titties, Norma?

Norma: Charming.

Linda: We like them. Trouble is we can't suck them both at once.

Kathy: We need a woman to suck one while she sucks the other.

Norma: Do you want that now?

Linda: Not yet, dear Norma. Let's do the full strip.

Kathy: Off comes the skirt, like this.

Linda: Don't you love those snowy white bloomies?

Kathy: Like ours, but bigger.

Linda: Of course they're bigger. There's much more botty in them than in ours.

Kathy: We do like a good big bum-bum, don't we, Lindy?

Linda: Dare we bare this one, darling?

Kathy: I think Norma is proud of it, so have a go at the knick-knacks.

Linda: Down, down, down they go. Oh, joy, plenty of pussy.

Kathy: Not much pruning. We do like a lush bush, don't we?

Linda: We do. Ours are pretty sparse, aren't they?

Kathy: Sparse but sweet, as Norma will see soon.

Linda: Turn her round, Kath. Let's ogle her botty.

Kathy: As we thought, a lush tush.

Linda: I'll take the left cheeky.

Kathy: Smooooth, and firm. She's tight-arsed, this one.

Linda: We like some bounce in the bummy.

Kathy: Let's show her ours. Off with your skirt, Lin. There!

Linda: And yours. See, Norma, white ones like yours, very modest.

Kathy: Yes, when nosey blokes look up all they see is our bloomies.

Linda: Turn your back, Kath. I'm going to show Norma your bot-bot. There!

Kath: Now I turn my back and you pull down my knickies, Norma.

Linda: There we are. Four cheeks in a row. How do you like our botties, Norma?

Norma: Rounded, tight, smooth. Charming, again. But there's more.

Kathy: Oh, yes, we'll turn together. One, two, three. Surprise!

Linda: Not a surprise, Kath darling. She knew already. We'd more or less said.

Kathy: What do you think of our toolies, Norma?

Norma: I can only say again, charming, and no fuzz at all.

Linda: They're quite small, even when they're up.

Kathy: But they love to dive into burrows.

Linda: Oh, look, mine's growing. From seeing yours and Norma's crease.

Kathy: Of course, mine always grows when yours does. Like this.

Linda: They're quite alike, aren't they, but mine is a fraction longer.

Kathy: And mine has a bit more foreskin.

Linda: They're hard now, Norma, ready to go.

Kathy: We could toss each other, but we'd really like you to do it.

Linda: In every sense, we love to come together. Can you use both hands?

Norma: I'm pretty good with both. I'll stand between you, shall I?

Linda: That's wonderful. Your bot against ours. Oooh! Your fingers, lovely.

Kathy: You know how to give a girlprick a good time, don't you Norma?

Linda: She's quite excited, Kath. Elixir on her thigh, look.

Kathy: That does it, darling. I'm ready. Are you?

Linda: You know I am. You can see I've gone to max hard.

Kathy: I love it when we do that.

Linda: Norma feels us, too, Come now, darling, come for your Lindy.

Kathy: Here it comes, darling, come for your Kath.

Linda and Kath: Sooooper!

Norma: Charming! Charming girls, and synchronised sperming.

Linda: You like to see spunky shooting, Norma?

Norma: It was nearer oozing than shooting, but I like that, too.

Kathy: We can tell. And we must make her come, too.

Linda: You cherish her booozoms and I'll snog her slit-clit.

Kathy: So long as we can swap later.

Linda: If I kneel and move your legs a little. Like that. Oh, sweet.

Kathy: Look at those nippers swell. Let me lip them. Mmmm!

Linda: What are my hands for? Holding botty, of course. Lovely!

Norma: You've done this before, a lot, haven't you? Don't answer!

Linda and Kathy: Mmmm!

Norma: I'm coming, girls. Hold bottom tight. All four hands? Wonderful!

Linda: Look at her swollen breasts. Sure sign of orgazzamum.

Kathy: Plenty of cunny-sauce down the legs.

Linda: There you are, Norma! We said you'd enjoy us.

Kathy: And that's just for starters.

Linda: We haven't been in your vageeeena yet.


NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers