Double Trouble

Story Info
Filipina Milf recounts a couple of unexpected encounters.
1.6k words
3.84
37.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liliths
liliths
133 Followers

Manila/Before Marriage (summer):

My romp with Hank left me in the hands of a couple perverts. There was more than enough of that type in the Philippines, and I've always done my best to stayed clear of them. But Hank's big black cock left me off guard and wanting.

Hank paid a couple of his cronies to escort me to my dorm. They were to get me there before the morning checks would discovered me gone. I could tell they were both just a couple of local thugs, but since they knew Hank I figured everything was cool. I never saw the problem coming, but the signs were there.

I came out the shower topless in my small cotton bikini panties and found Hank gone and his two couriers ogling at my flesh. They introduced themselves as Robert and Albert. Both were dirty smelly and wet due to the sudden rain. I was surprised but stayed calm. I offered them the shower as went for my clothes on the bed.

Robert cut me off quick and presented a note from Hank. He said that Hank told them I'd be the one paying for their service. I check the note and without a doubt it was from Hank and what he had to say was brief and precise. "Earn your keep," was all it said.

I assured them I had no money. They laughed and told me they'd never except money from a woman for a job this small. They claim to be honest crooks of fair trade and not swindlers or rapist nor assassins . This type of job could only be paid in sex only. Before I could offer dispute, Robert declared that I give strong consideration to my situation. How important was my education and reputation and could I afford to jeopardize them. I will be expelled if I don't return to my dorm and worst if discovered I'd been entertaining black cock.

Robert knew he had me at a disadvantage and without a word he reached for breast and tweaked my nipples. My response wasn't one of surprise, evidently my body had already excepted its fate. I rose on my heals at his touch. My chest heaved and I gasp. Then he cup both hands on the tight panties covering my ass, and told me not to take long to decide, we have less than forty minutes to do our business and still make it to the dorm on time.

Albert smirked and started removing his clothes. He said that I had already made up my mind and that he was going to wash. And off he went to the shower.

"Smart girl, Robert told me." Then he embraced me and tongue kiss me hard and deep. His hands slipped into the back of my panties and clasped my ass cheeks tightly. Then he moved to suck on my breast.

There wasn't many words exchanged from that point. We knew we'd come to terms and instinctively proceed to our business. Robert removed his clothes with no time for him to clean. He laid himself across the bed with legs spread wide and I took my place between them.

His cock was fat and lengthy, and uncircumcised. In no time I had him fully erected and down my throat. He managed to pump two loads in me before Albert came to take his turn at my mouth.

Albert had a thick cock with enormous balls. I would soon learn why they were so big. He was also uncircumcised. My throat was opened and ready for him. He put me on my back, hung my head off the edge of the bed and went to work on my wind pipe. Robert took an ankle in each hand and slid his stinky prick into my fresh wash pussy.

Before long we were in rhythm and feeling good. I was immersed in ecstasy and lost track of place and time. Luckily the boys didn't. Robert pulled out of me and unloaded his baby juice all over my chest and pussy. He irked Albert to do the same, or save it for the ride as they were out of time. Albert was actually ready minutes ago, he was just taken delight on my tonsils. He below on cue and filled my belly with a good pint or more of hot cum the most I'd ever taken at one time. Those big balls of his did their job. I was drunk and in complete sexual limbo.

Robert scoop me up and brought me to their van outside. I never felt the rain that drenched me, but knew I was placed on a mattress inside the van. It was made to replace the back seats. During this transfer we all were naked the whole time. Robert mounted me the moment my back was down, keeping me under the spell of sexual bliss. Albert collected my things, then drove the van like a madman to get to me back to my dorm in time.

Halfway there Robert and Albert switched places twice and kept me content and intoxicated with there lust. Amid thunder and lighting they fucked every hole on my body to their content and I cursed and bit them to my satisfaction. By the time we reached the dorm we were on personal terms. I was their slut and they were my studs. It was our secret.

I was to far out of it they had to dress and clean me. Robert used my panties to wipe the mess between my legs. He told me it was important to give my white bikini's to the custodian. With that instruction they left me at the back entrance and before our goodbyes we kissed and agreed to meet again.

Old Diablo was our dorm custodian. All the girls figured him to be a dirty old man. They were right and named him suitably. He was truly a nasty old devil. He greeted me with hungry eyes and quickly pulled me inside out of the rain. I gave him the soiled panties reeking of fresh sex. He gave me a towel in return and told me to dry before going to the dorm. I did and all the while he watched me, pressing my bikini's to his face sniffing them deeply.

When I finished drying he pushed my panties into his mouth, sucked on them a bit, then spat them into his hand and briskly knelt in front of me and lifted my skirt. I was about to react but he corrected me, saying he had to check the merchandise and wasn't about to get cheated. I understood and let him examine the goods.

He prop my right leg on his shoulder and licked my cunt from ass to clit. Then he briskly suckled both my breast, licked and sniffed my underarms and gave me a long hard French kiss. In the end he verified that my panties and its elements truly mine. He claim sometime the girls try and trick him with somebody else spoiled underwear. But he is the devil and can't be fooled.

He told me that I was a good girl and if he were younger and if we had more time he would give me a good solid fuck. Blatantly he took the towel and unzipped his fly. He said he knows my type and its rare and genuine. I was a creature of pleasure and perversion, always curious and always ready. It was my nature.

He was right. He'd captured my attention and I had to know what was in his pants. I presume the obvious but his inclinations said otherwise. As though reading my mind he told me check for myself, he's not lying. For certain he had a secret and there was only one way I was going to find out about it.

I reached over and put my hand through the hole in his pants. He smiled, confident of my approval. I removed his cock and it was enormous monster. At least two inches of uncircumcised skin hung off the giant spear head. No less than four inches made up its thick girth and a good foot or I more measured its length. But size wasn't its secret.

Amazingly it was alive and unlike anything of its kind. I held it tight with both hands and It squirmed and pulsated, cool and silky to the touch like a serpent. It was magic and my pussy related to it immediately. Yellow achier I figured as urine began to spew from the head in response to my cunt. I wasn't sure how I knew that but I did. Instinctively I held it over my pussy and allowed the thick liquid to drip on it. It was hot and spicy at the touch and I was aroused even more.

Old Diablo told me I was a good girl, a special girl. He said I was a Lilith. And that was something he would explain later to me in detail. Without him telling me and however unwillingly I returned his secret to its pants, then stuck my tongue in his right ear and whispered that I was his to command and called him master.

He pulled my face to his, pressed my mouth open wide and spit a hard wad of saliva down my throat. Something about it put me in a dream state. I returned safely to my dormitory were I slept like a baby. And for a time I forgot the incident with Diablo. But it didn't last long.

I came across him while on my way to class. It was just a glimpse yet that was all it took for everything to come back to me. I was frighten and at the same time intrigued. I manage to survive the night with Hank and his cronies. That was a well kept secret now. But I couldn't fathom what secrets my future held with this strange custodian. It certainly made me wonder and hot between the legs.

liliths
liliths
133 Followers