Double Trouble

Story Info
Sexy wife has threesome with two strangers.
3.7k words
3.86
52.3k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: this story involves infidelity and rough sex but is also only a fantasy, no need to crucify me (please)! Thanks for reading I hope you like it at least a little!! (:

*

I sat at the bar and sipped my martini as I chose my prey. I was sick and tired of waiting for someone to give me what I wanted, it was time to take action and go after it. My husband was boring and although somewhat sexually satisfying, he offered no challenge, no resistance, none of the ability to create that buzz of sexual energy that was necessary to achieve the level of ecstasy that I desired, yet hadn't felt in years. I wanted to go to that white light place where every nerve in my body was on fire and where any and everything was a turn on. As I eyed the pair of guys playing pool across the crowded room I wondered if either of them - or both?! - could take me there.

Both looked to be in their late twenties, one was slightly taller than the other. Both were my "type", good looking, dark hair, bright eyes and an apparently confident demeanor. The taller one had a baby face with blue eyes, was clean shaven and wearing a pair of fitted jeans that hung off his lean hips in a fashionable hipster way, and a tight blue Abercrombie t-shirt. He was tall and lean with defined arms and legs and a toned chest. The shorter guy had brown eyes, a handsome face with a strong jaw dotted with a bit of stubble and a seriously sexy look on his face. He was wearing skinny jeans with a brown polo that accented his olive skin tone perfectly. He had a slim waist and strong, athletic looking arms and legs. Immediately my mind imagined the three of us in a hotel room, me sandwiched between the two of them in countless ways. I made eye contact with the taller one and when he beckoned me over I went for it.

I luckily looked extra cute tonight in a tight red top that my tits were practically spilling out of, they weren't huge, 36C, but they were nice. My ass was nicer and packaged in a tight black skirt and my heels were making it look even better. I sauntered over towards the pool table and they came over to greet me when I got closer. I smiled my brightest smile and introduced myself.

"Hi guys. I'm Ashley," I said, slurring my words a little, I was slightly more than buzzed and feeling a little wobbly. I leaned forward to support myself on the side of the pool table and surreptitiously gave them a view of my cleavage.

They glanced at each other and the taller one gave a little sly smile before replying. Even with the effects of the alcohol I could feel the sexual tension start to build. "I'm Ethan, and this is David," he said, appraising my body with his eyes. He then brought his eyes back to mine and smiled at me a lusty grin that sent a jolt of pleasure to my body and moistened my panties a little bit. It was obvious he was the more outgoing of the two and he immediately took charge of the situation.

"Do you play pool? " he asked me, eyes trailing down again to my tits and licked his lips as he stared at them waiting for me to answer.

"Occasionally, but I suck...." I answered, feeling my body to respond to his energy. I glanced over at David to see him avert his eyes when I caught him staring at me. He appeared to be a little on the shy side but something about him was alluring as fuck.

"Or, if you'd rather, you can come to our house and we can have a more private party. We're roommates, we don't live far from here," offered Ethan, finishing off his beer and slamming it down on the table.When I hesitated, he went on. "Come on, you know you want to, it's written all over you and that outfit you're wearing," he finished arrogantly and instead of being offended I found myself more turned on.

I excused to myself to the restroom to give myself a minute to decide. My pussy was wet and my nipples were hard and I knew I was going to do it before I even reached the bathroom. I quickly checked my appearance, long strawberry blond hair straightened and partially pinned back, my green eyes lined with black liner and mascara enhancing my lashes. My lips were a bright red and I touched up my lipstick and ran my fingers through my hair before heading back out to my new friends. "Let's go," I said.

Ethan looked at me and said, "Go back in there and take your panties off first. You'll ride with us, David here is dead sober and you should not be driving. I am going to have some fun with you on the way there," he finished and his authoritative tone was turning me on. I rushed back to the restroom to do as I was told and then hurried back out, panties stuffed in my purse. Ethan ran his hand up my thigh to check, his fingers briefly grazing my pussy lips and nearly exposing me to the entire bar. David looked on with appreciation and when I glanced down I could see a hard-on forming in his jeans. I wondered how often they did this, but decided not to think about that and just go with the flow.

We walked out to the parking lot, Ethan had his arm around me and was grabbing my tits as we walked. David was trailing behind us, watching my ass, I hoped. Ethan was fondling my right nipple, pulling on it, twisting it through my bra. I was moaning in response and feeling extremely horny. When we reached a black Mercedes, we stopped, he pushed me up against the side of it and pulled my shirt down and yanked my tits out of my bra and started sucking on them. His hand moved down to my pussy. "Spread your legs!" He ordered and I did, allowing two of his fingers to find my moist entrance and he roughly started finger fucking me as he continued sucking on my nipples. His other hand came up to my throat and caught me by surprise but when he squeezed less than gently I came all over his hand. The hard, dirty orgasm rushed through my body and took my breath away as he kept both his hands and his mouth in place as I rode the waves of pleasure speeding through my body.

Everything about this felt wrong. I didn't know these guys, anyone could have seen me, wantonly displayed, tits out, cumming all over someone's hand after being choked. The whole thing felt surreal but that was the best orgasm I had had in a long time. When I opened my eyes I saw, out of the corner of my eye, David eyeing me, his hard on even larger now. I guess he was the voyeur of the two but I didn't mind, I was still wet and incredibly horny, I knew I would have my chance with him later. "Get in the car," Ethan demanded, opening the back door to the car, "just as you are!" He finished, pushing my head in the car as I almost lost my footing trying to comply. He got in after me and started unbuttoning his jeans and pulling down his boxers. "You can suck my cock on the way to our house, you look like a good cocksucker," He told me and I wasted no time coming over to take his long cock in my mouth. David took his spot behind the wheel and started the car.

I started slow and felt Ethan's hand come back to stroke my ass, lifting my skirt up and off of it. He then smacked my ass several hard times and then shoved my head down on his cock so that my lips were near the base. I had never thought of myself as a submissive but this shit was turning me on in a major way. I tried not to gag as he forced his cock all the way to the back, to my throat. He pushed a little further and I tried to back off but he hit me again. "No way, slut, gag if you have to but you're taking it in your throat," he said, "and look at me while you suck it, it turns me on to see a sluts face as I fuck it," he ordered, and I complied, meeting his eyes and he forced his cock into my throat and restricted my airflow as he took control, grabbing my head by my hair and holding it in place as he moved it. "Fuck baby, your mouth feels amazing," he said, panting as he continued manipulating my head up and down his cock. I took in air when I could, sucking tight and using my tongue, all the while keeping my eyes on his.

I was hoping that David was watching in the rear view, being a somewhat of an exhibitionist when I was in the mood. My tits were still hanging out and my bare ass was exposed, slightly elevated so I could better access Ethan's cock. I was lost in lust and so turned on that I didn't mind when he pulled it out, and pushed me back on the seat and came over me to start jacking off as cum started squirting out of him and onto my tits. "Don't move, I don't want it on my seats," he said, emptying several loads of hot cum onto my swollen pink nipples and tits. He then used my shirt to wipe it up before pulling me up and pushing my head back onto his cock to finish him off. I sucked the remaining cum out of him and gently used my tongue on his cock as it quivered in my mouth.

"Good girl," he said as he brought his hand back down to my hot pussy and began massaging my clit with two fingers. I moaned around his cock and I felt him start to grow in my mouth again as he moved his hand faster and faster. He then brought his thumb to my asshole and again, I came, shamelessly, as he worked his thumb into my rosebud. "David, you are going to love fucking her ass later, I guarantee it," he announced, before telling me that "David loves anal, especially with little sluts like you. You know we're gonna use all your holes tonight, baby, and there's nothing you can do about it. But I'm assuming you'll like it, based on the quake of an orgasm I just felt you have."

I was wetter than I had ever been. My pussy was still contracting from the orgasm and when Ethan pulled out his cock and shoved his fingers into my mouth for me to clean I eagerly lapped at them, treating them as though it was still his cock. I glanced at the mirror and was pleased to see David's eyes on me. I upped my efforts on Ethan's fingers to put on a show for him and smiled when our eyes met. I hoped we were almost to their house because I was eager to have some fun with him as well. Ethan's hands were back on my nipples, his wet fingers feeling like a mouth and almost making me cum again when we slowed and pulled into a driveway. The garage door opened and David pulled in, abruptly stopping the car and all of us hurriedly getting out. David held out his arm to assist me getting out of the car and I grabbed it, squeezing it, feeling the strength in it as we walked to the door. They led me inside, to a large living area with a long black leather couch in front of a large television and sat me down on the couch.

"I'm gonna go get some drinks, you two should get better acquainted," Ethan said with a wink, as David sat beside me, our legs touching, before disappearing down a hallway. I put my hand on his leg, and he tensed up slightly. He seemed a little shy, so I took the bull by the horns and kissed him. It was all the encouragement he needed and soon his tongue was in my mouth and his hands were all over my exposed breasts. There was something electric in the way he was touching me and his tongue felt like it belonged in my mouth. I was slowly climbing back towards orgasm as we made out, his kisses flooding my pussy with each slow caress it gave mine. While Ethan had been sexy in a forceful way, David was quietly dominant and his hands and mouth were slowly taking possession of my body. It felt like I was in heaven.

"I want to taste your pussy," he said and I eagerly laid back for him as his knees hit the ground, pulling my legs onto his shoulders and my pussy right up against his hot mouth. Even though I had already cum twice, I immediately headed back that way when his mouth overtook my pussy, his tongue darting out to flick my clit before heading down to slide into my pussy, fucking me with his tongue. He kissed my pussy the way he had kissed my mouth, slowly, erotically, in all the right places. "Play with your nipples, Ashley, both of them," he said, pausing briefly, and I loved how sexy my name sounded when he said it.

I brought both hands up to roll my nipples through my fingers in rhythm with his sucking as he continued orally pleasuring my hot little pussy. I was moaning and screaming when Ethan suddenly reappeared, his cock right by my mouth as he started to feed it to me. He started fucking my face again, this time going balls deep as I was much better able to accommodate him now that I was on my back. My moaning from David's licking was sending vibrations straight to his cock and when I came I felt him grow huge in my mouth. He pulled out, and they switched positions, David bringing his cock to my face and Ethan positioning himself by my pussy. "I can't wait to fuck the shit out of you!" He exclaimed, as David brought the tip of his thick cock to my lips. They entered me at their opposite ends at the same time and it felt glorious. I had never had the pleasure of two men at once and this was better than I ever could have imagined. I felt like a fucking slut but I loved it so much.

David was slowly working his cock into my mouth and I made eye contact with him as he and Ethan found a rhythm, working their cocks inside of me, one fucking my pussy, the other my face. David brought a hand down to work my nipples as he fucked my face, our eyes still locked as I felt his cock grow in my mouth and Ethan's grow in my pussy. They had started to move faster now, with more urgency and David's cock was going deeper and deeper with each stroke. I brought my hand up to rub his balls and I could taste the pre-cum that was starting to pool in my mouth. "For a slut you have a very tight pussy, I think I am gonna cum soon," Ethan said and I started to panic, coming out of my cloud with a start.

"Please don't cum inside me, I could be ovulating,"I begged, mentally calculating the date and when my period has last come, not very sexy but the first rational thought I had had in a long time.

Ethan's only reply was to laugh. "You probably should've thought about that before you came here, baby," he said, continuing to fuck me, slamming his delicious cock right up against my g-spot as David's hands continued to work my nipples and another orgasm shook my body, all thoughts of condoms and safety gone as they both came inside of me, Ethan's hot cum filling my pussy up, David's shooting down my throat, the combination of it all exacerbating my own powerful orgasm. Fuck, this was the most erotic, thing I had ever done, fucking and sucking two hot guys at the same time. I couldn't remember the last time I had cum so many times, each one harder than the previous. We all three laid, panting as the aftershocks came and went but the powerful feeling of lust continued to hang in the air.

David pulled out of my mouth and sat down on the couch. Ethan slowly slid his cock out of my tight pussy that was still trying to keep him there but eventually freed himself with a pop. He looked exhausted and confirmed this by yawning and pulling out his phone from his pants on the ground. "That was awesome, but I gotta call my girlfriend before I hit the sack, we should do this again sometime," he said, smiling and cockily grabbed his clothes before heading up the stairs, leaving David and I alone.

David was looking at me, stroking his cock as he stared at my tits, still obviously aroused, and I felt the same way. He leaned in to kiss me again, a little more roughly this time, his erection growing against my stomach as we kissed. I reached down between us to stroke it with my hand, licking my hand first, rubbing his balls before sliding my hand up his cock, up and down slowly, my thumb coming to find my favorite spot on a man, rubbing and pressing gently, loving the moan it dragged from his lips as I continued moving the base of my hand. He was getting harder and harder and our kisses were becoming more and more fervent as his hand reached around to stroke my back, rubbing lower and lower, trying to access my ass. I knew what he wanted and I was more than in the mood to give to to him.

We separated and I turned over, lying on my front, my tits pressed against the leather of the couch, nipples still hard, as his hand came around to rub my ass. "You have a great ass, Ashley," he told me seductively, rubbing around sliding his finger into my ass. "Hold on, I'll be right back," he said, getting up. He came back in a minute or two with a glass bottle of oil, sitting back down, putting my legs over his lap and pouring a little onto my ass, rubbing it in. It got warm and tingly and he rubbed it further into my ass, a finger working it into my asshole, slowly but determinedly loosening me up. He soon added another finger and the more he stretched me out, the better it started to feel. I moaned in response to his efforts and he moved his fingers a little faster. "Can I fuck your ass Ashley?" he asked, his voice mixed with politeness and lust. "I really want to fuck your ass, it looks so delicious," he added lasciviously, the hot ass tone in his voice automatically convincing. I would have done almost anything he asked at that point.

"Please fuck my ass, David," I begged, a sluttniess I had never felt before overtaking my body. I did not have to ask twice. He immediately positioned himself behind me and placed his throbbing dick at the entrance to my ass. He started to work himself into me and although it hurt a little, it wasn't a bad pain, just a little discomfort. He pushed a little harder and then again and soon he was almost totally in my ass. The pain was subsiding, the lube was making my ass and his dick in it feel amazing. When he was completely immersed inside me, he stopped moving for a few moments to allow me to adjust, then started slowly move back and forth. It was different than anything I had ever felt, pleasurable in a whole new way. He was moaning and swearing out loud as he fucked me and soon I was moaning along with him. "Play with your clit, Ashley," he said, my name from his lips an immediate aphrodisiac and I lifted my hips up slightly so I could access it. I played with my swollen clit as he fucked my ass and soon I was cumming, again, for the countless time that evening.

My screams spurred him on and soon he was cumming too, and he pulled out just before he did so he could unload his sperm onto my ass. He pumped out several loads as he moaned and grunted and I could feel the warmth on my back. When he was spent, he sat back, admiring his handy work, panting with exertion and desire. He rubbed his cum around a little before getting up again. I heard water running and then he was back, a warm rag in his hands that he used to wipe my back, both my sweat and his semen making me messy and sticky.

"Thank you," I said gratefully, smiling at him when he had finished and I had turned around to face him. He smiled back and closed his sleepy bedroom eyes, looking at me from underneath them, sexy as hell. He didn't reply but instead stood and pulled me up, and took me to his bedroom. I had no idea what I was going to tell my husband but nothing could have pulled me from that house just then. I would worry about that in the morning. For now I was just going to enjoy the rest of my evening.