Double Trouble

Story Info
She's pushed to the edge of endurance.
1.3k words
4.09
96.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a chill run up her spine as she is led blindfolded into their playroom. What did he have in store for her? What new surprises would he spring? All these thoughts ran through her mind, quickening her breath even as the tight corset around her waist restricted her breathing. If she had been wearing panties they would have been soaked through. But since her thong had been removed at the time the hand cuffs were applied her wetness was left to drip from her lips, leaving her pussy exquisitely chill from the cool air. Nearly tripping in her heels she hears his chuckle at her helplessness. Knowing that she cannot see and has less than perfect balance, he holds her by the waist and slowly leads her across the room. Feeling his breath on her neck, she revels in the touch of this man she has come to love and trust. Every time before had left her both exhausted and sated, and she knew this time would be no different.

As his hands maneuver her around the room, she could sense herself standing in the very middle. Sight blocked by the blindfold, hands cuffed in front of her, naked except the tight corset, she feels him come around to stand in front of her. Raising her chin he kisses her deep and hard, she responding in kind as her passion builds from deep within. Pulling back he holds her still by the hair.

She can see his devilish grin in her mind's eye as he grabs her hair hard, eliciting a moan from deep in her throat. She purrs at him, the smell of her soaked womanhood filling the room. His hands use the chain between her cuffs to pull her wrists upward, her arms stretched tight overhead. With a loud click she feels him retreat, her cuffs tightly secured to the ceiling above, her body held up right by her wrists, teetering on her high heels. She breathes quick and shallow as the room goes quiet, her head spinning as she's left stretched from the ceiling. WHACK!! A hard, sharp sting connects with her bare ass, the leather paddle making her swing forward in her bonds.

"Oh fuck!" she utters, caught unaware by the sudden onslaught. WHACK WHACK WHACK!! Firm and heavy the swats land on her round ass, turning it bright red. She sways forward and backward as his spanking follows the rhythm of her motion. WHACK WHACK WHACK!! Biting her lip through the pain, she feels her pussy betray her as it drips juices down her thigh. Soon she is unable to keep from moaning out as the pain breaks through her mental barriers. WHACK WHACK WHACK! As her mind begins to drift with the pain, the spanking is interrupted by his fingers exploring the wetness between her legs. The pleasure brings her mind rushing back, his fingers expertly finding her spot and clit to send her crashing over the heights of orgasm.

Breathing heavy as the pleasure subsides, his hands lightly massage her ass sending tingles up and down her spine. His hands continue their exploration, lightly caressing as they find her tight little hole. Teasing and tempting, knowing how much she likes the attention on her ass his fingers slowly work in and out, opening her up for more. As quickly as his fingers entered they are withdrawn, only to be replaced by something much more insistent pushing at her ass. She feels her hole expanding as it stretches around the invader, wider and wider until it clamps down around the thin base. Her insides pushed out of the way, moving wide to accommodate the thick plug, bringing a moan to her lips as he pulls her head back to kiss her deep. She can feel his smile as he continues to kiss her, feeling his hands even more as they explore her stretched taut muscles. Kneading her tits, caressing her ruby red ass, and finally finding her swollen clit he kisses her hard and deep as she is pushed again to the heights of pleasure, soaring down as the orgasm shudders through her.

"Enough of the warm up!" he whispers in her ear, biting her lobe as she hangs gasping in her bondage. Unlatching her cuffs and lifting her up in his arms, she is relaxed and limp in his embrace. Feeling him carry her over to one side of the room, she hangs tight to his neck. As he lowers her, her legs still wrapped around his waist, she feels the firm thrust of a hard rubber toy between her lips. As her pussy is lowered onto the toy she gasps with the fullness of double penetration. Both holes totally full, he firmly seats her down with her legs spread wide around the seat. Bringing her hands above her head again they are quickly resecured. Her legs are likewise secured by her ankles as the weight of her predicament settles fully on her mind. Cuffed to the ceiling, legs tied below, thick blindfold cutting off vision, tight corset cutting off deep breathing, a fat plug in her ass and a thick dildo in her pussy. And that's when the vibrations start.

'The Sybian!' she thinks. 'That bastard tied me on the Sybian,' and all thoughts are blown from her mind as an orgasm over takes her. As her body shakes and shudders with the strength of her pleasure his hands explore her body. Massaging her tits, paying with her nipples, running his hands over her back and thigh, lightly caressing her ass. As her legs clench and another orgasm builds she feels the ropes around her ankles being pulled tighter, holding her down as tight as they will go. Cumming again, the Sybian toy in her pussy begins to rotate in circles and vibrate faster. Tossing her head back as she screams in pleasure he grabs her hair and holds her head back. Kissing her deep she feels his other hand crawl down her back to her ass. Finding the plug controls he turns the setting to high and watches as another orgasm ripples through her body. Leaving the Sybian rotating and vibrating in her pussy and the plug humming away in her ass he retires to the recliner in the corner to watch.

The toys in her body are unrelenting, driving her to orgasm again and again, pushing her body to cum over and over. How many was that? She can't keep track in her head as her legs and back pulse with clenched muscles. Covered in a sheen of sweat she gasps quick and shallow in the corset. Is he there watching? Did he leave?? Another hard anal orgasm follows on the heels of her pussy clenching as it too cums. Over and over, waves of pleasure cascade over her taut body. A sudden slap to her ass jolts her body forward sending her over the edge once again, her ass clamping down on the plug.

"Time to see what you can take," she hears from over her shoulder as the Sybian is turned on high, vibrating and rotating, hitting her spot hard as she loses all control and is forced to cum over and over, continuous orgasm after orgasm. The sound of his leather paddle on her sore ass accompany her deep moans and groans. Time seems to stand still as orgasm follows orgasm, wave after wave, uncountable as her mind is lost in the pleasure.

As she grows more and more exhausted the Sybian is finally turned lower and lower. As he unhooks her cuffs from the ceiling and unties her legs she collapses into his arms. Carrying her to their bed he lays her down, gently removing the plug from her ass and undoing her corset. Removing her blindfold she slowly opens her eyes to the dark room and her boyfriend smiling at her.

"How do you feel gorgeous?" he asks as he rubs her back. Her only reply is a deep moan as she nods and smiles, drifting off to sleep with a plan of revenge already forming in her devious mind.