Double Trouble Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman finds she has the ability to duplicate her boyfriend.
1.5k words
4.09
13.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to kiss on my sleeping forehead.

"See you later, babe," the lips said softly "I hope you have a nice day off".

"Come and do that again" I whined as he headed towards the door, like I always did. This morning though, instead of blowing me a kiss at the door as usual, he turned back, walked to me, kissed me on the forehead.

"See you later, babe. I hope you have a nice day off".

"You dolt!" I said as he started towards the door again. "Turn around!"

Instantly he span on his heel. I wriggled upright in bed and pouted at him. "I want you to stay with me today." I sighed, resignedly. "I need two of you."

There was no noise but the world sort of scrunched up, like I had been looking through a piece of clear plastic wrap and it was being balled up. When it un-scrunched I was looking at two apparently identical boyfriends. They remained standing expectantly in front of my eyes, despite the rubbing I gave them. The eyes not the boys, obviously. Momentarily I was ecstatic, thinking that I was having a lucid dream, but it was too crisp for a dream.

Mick always looked great in a suit, and God knows he better after the effort we had to go to every time he needed a new one. Stores don't really cater for 6'4'' slim guys off the peg and we can't afford to get him tailoring. That money needs to go towards our downpayment. It's a measure of how half asleep I was that the suit was my first thought on seeing Mick A and Mick B in front of me. 'Getting that suit was easy', I thought, 'I'll get him to take it off and...'. My mind caught up to the possibilities of this 'dream', and then ran off with that potential. I felt my skin prickle all over, like a static charge.

"Um, take off your jackets?" I requested. I tried to be authoritative but I needn't of worried. In unison, two Navy jackets slid off four white cotton covered shoulders.

"Come here and kneel next to me on the bed." Again in unison they knelt one on either side of me, smiling the happy smile Mick always had when he knew he was getting some action that night. That simple grounding in my usual reality emboldened me. I kicked the covers off my bare legs, rubbing the tops of my feet together as I always do when I'm overloaded with anticipation.

"Rub my feet!" I ordered my Micks and was rewarded instantly with his strong hands on my feet, one side slightly firmer than the other. I drank this worship in for a few minutes and considered if actually a full body massage without whining or asking for his turn would be the best possible use for this strange experience.

My dirty mind and the images and suggestions it pushed won out. "Stand up" I purred, "and take off your shirt".

As the two men stood there unbuttoning their shirts I threw the covers on the floor and climbed off the bed. I wanted a clear area for what was starting to form in my mind. I became aware that I was breathing fast, and a flush was starting to glow on my breasts, appearing over the top of the vest top I was wearing. My panties were as wet as my mouth was dry.

"Hands behind your back. And don't move!" I ordered, getting into the role now. Slowly I knelt in front of the left hand Mick, and with my eyes locked with the right hand Mick, I unzipped his fly, reached into his jockey shorts and pulled his already engorged dick out of his pants. I breathed out on the head, still staring at the other Mick. It felt filthy holding a mans cock in my hand while staring at my boyfriend.

"I didn't order you to get hard" I chided playfully. A pearl of precum appeared on the end of his shaft. It glinted as it caught the morning light drifting into my bliss filled bedroom. The tension in the air was palpable. I slowly leant forward and carefully licked the cum off, using just the tip of my tongue, keeping the contact minimal. Both Micks groaned helplessly.

Suddenly the moment caught me and I felt like a disgusting slut, licking a man in front of Mick. I glanced up and saw my Mick smiling down, and the last of my inhibitions flowed away. With my eyes now finally locked on the man in front of me I opened my mouth and sucked his gloriously swollen head right in. I swirled my tongue around it, slurping wantonly in a way I normally would be too self-aware to do.

Letting go of the now slippery pole, I began to bob my head lightly (I've never been able to go deep) I unbuckled his belt and tugged his clothes down over his muscular thighs. Once he was naked in front of me I pulled back from him with a gasp. I awkwardly and eagerly pulled my panties over my ass, hopped briefly off my knees to allow me to get them off without standing, and threw the sodden lace aside.

"Lay down and lick my kitty" I ordered the now naked Mick. I turned to the other Mick, and began to treat him to the same gentle unshipping, and teasing with my breath. His cock was dripping and drooling angrily by the time I got to him. No small jewel of cum for him, he'd had quite the show. That was no problem for me as at that instant the other Micks tongue got into position. Gently lapping, sparks of pleasure went to my very core. We was going to town! Fluttering kisses all over, precise gentle tongue circles on my clit. I moaned deeply and shoved my hungry questing mouth over Mick B's dripping shaft. I moaned again, partially from Mick A's mouth, and partially from the taste. I love the taste of precum, so sweet and salty, none of the bitterness of the real thing. Its heaven, if his cum tasted like that I'd be blowing Mick every day.

"On the bed" I said, muffled by a mouthful of Mick.

I shuffled myself back on the bed, legs apart with Mick A now kneeling on the floor between my thighs and still gently licking away. Mick B, now freed from not being able to move climbed over me and pushed himself towards my mouth. I opened it and raised an eyebrow, and he pushed it in and began pumping his hips with a bit of aggression. I could feel the tension building in his thrusts, and I was building myself to a nice orgasm.

"Swap places" I instructed, to Mick B's obvious frustration (and mine). The boys re-arranged themselves as I stretched out on the bed, like a cat in warm sun. My hands found their way to my breasts and I tweaked my nipples through the vest top, sending thrills straight to my clit. Don't worry girls, your time will come.

Instead of the same experience, only with Mick B's orgasm delayed, this time round it was completely different. Mick A lay next to me, with his cock in easy reach and allowed me to take control, while Mick B in between my legs, pulled my pussy open with his two hands, while holding on the backs of my spread thighs and rammed his tongue inside my delirious pussy. He alternated swirling inside me then rough, hard, tensed tongue strokes on my clit. I felt the orgasm that had been building before come barrelling towards me. My back arched as the waves crashed over me. Mick B held onto me so I couldn't pull away as he sucked my clit hard through pulses.

"Oh fuck I'm COMING!" I screamed. Mick A smiled happily, even though I had stopped pleasuring him in the excitement.

"I love you!" he said.

"Fuck yeah, you horny bitch!" Mick B added.

Wait, what? I thought they were identical, I thought. Then an idea occured to me.

"What do you want to do to me now?" I asked, coquettishly.

"I want to slowly make love to you, my darling," said Mick A, "you riding me gently, building to a perfect cum together, stroking your whole body during and after".

"I want to pick you up and fuck you against the wall there," Mick B countered, "then I'm going to throw you on the bed face down, pull your ass up to meet me, so your back is curved like I like. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're going to cum over and over and then when you beg me I'm going to turn you over and explode over that slutty face".

Neither of them sounded like my Mick. He would never be that dominant or that passive. Maybe I had the best of both worlds here though. A rampaging porn stud, and a sensitive worshipper. And both at my command. This was going to be a long morning...