Double Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers

John closed and locked the door for her, his hard cock still protruding from his pants. When he turned around she was gone. Where had she gone?

Tossing his jacket on the sofa he walked deeper into the apartment one open doorway and saw that it was a bedroom but it was unoccupied. The archway next to that one showed him a kitchen. Robin wasn't there either. The balcony's sliding glass door was covered with an undisturbed curtain. There were two other doorways, one the other side of the dining room. One was a bathroom and the other opened onto another bedroom. This bedroom was lit by a lamp next to the bed and Robin was standing in front of the bed with a mischievous smile on her face.

"I see your friend is looking for me," she said staring at his crotch.

John realized that his cock had not softened in the least during his search of her apartment and it was still fully exposed. Stepping into the bedroom, John noticed that the lamp lighting the room had a red shade which made it cast a soft red sexy glow on everything in the room. Robin stood her ground as he took her in his arms, pressed his lips to hers, and speared his tongue deep into her mouth.

She kissed him back feverishly, pressing her body against his. All playfulness was gone, her passion clearly visible. His cock pressed hotly into her stomach through her dress, her cunt rubbing against his crotch as she began unbuttoning his shirt.

He cupped her ass with both hands, pulling her tighter against him, as he hotly explored her mouth with his tongue. He let his arms drop to his sides as she pulled his shirt off. Her clothed tits pressed firmly against his naked chest as he pulled her close again, her hands roaming across his bare back.

Robin pulled away from him after a moment and looked into his eyes. "Don't move," she instructed him as she unbuckled his slacks. They fell at his feet. She then pulled his boxers over his raging hard-on and pushed them down to his ankles.

She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled John closer. She examined the cock directly below her face. It was huge and pointing straight up at her as if inviting her to suck it. She ran her fingers up and down the shaft, teasing him unmercifully.

When a groan finally escaped John's lips she lowered her open mouth down over his cock, taking as much of his warm meat as she could until it reached the back of her throat. John moaned loudly in pleasure. He could feel Robin's tongue move against the underside of his prick as best it could. His cock filled her mouth completely.

Clamping her mouth tight to his dick, Robin dragged her lips up his shaft, her tongue swirling madly around the head when it had retreated enough. John dropped his hands into Robin's red hair but she would have none of it and brushed his hands away. She began bobbing her head on his cock.

John moaned again. Her mouth felt fabulous as it traveled faster and faster along his dick. Looking down he could see his cock and her lips as they dragged along it. Her head moved faster and faster, her hair flying about her head in shimmering waves.

One of Robin's hands cupped his balls and began gently kneading them while the other hand gripped his cock about its base and began pumping as if it were an extension of her mouth.

"Oh, that's it, baby," John moaned as he worked to keep his feet. "You are sucking it so good."

Normally, John could fuck for a long time but she had kept him at such a high level of excitement all night that he was having trouble holding back. So, reluctantly, he pulled her mouth off his cock and pulled her up to stand before him. She looked disappointed.

"You are so beautiful," John said, eliciting a wet smile from Robin in response.

He reached behind her and, finding the tab at the top, unzipped her dress. Robin let it fall to the floor. She stepped back, staring at him sexily, letting him look at her.

Her body was almost totally revealed to John in a single instant. She wore no bra, her tits thrusting proudly away from her body, the pale pink nipples hard and ready. Her skin was smooth and pale with freckles covering much of it. The parts normally exposed to the sun like her arms and chest had darker freckles while her tits and stomach had lighter freckles. Her panties were very brief black lacy things and they were soaking wet, as was the insides of her thighs. The stockings held themselves up just below her panties.

"Wow," he said in genuine appreciation.

With a smile Robin pulled a leg up to the bed, her shoe falling off enroute. With one leg on the bed she began rolling her stocking down her leg while John simply started at her. She was the sexiest woman he had ever met and he had him completely intoxicated.

Without taking his eyes off Robin, John stepped out of his clothes as quickly as possible. He then kicked his shoes and socks off. Standing fully naked he watched her roll the other stocking down her other leg. His cock pulsed strongly in anticipation.

When she was done with her stockings, Robin hooked her fingers into her panties and slowly pulled them down, off her legs. Her cunt was shaved but for a triangle of downy red hair above the top of her pussy. Then she looked at him, trying to read him. Was that insecurity he saw in her eyes, he wondered.

"Was it worth waiting for?" she asked.

"God, yes," he replied, stepping forward and, once again, taking her into his arms. Her tongue was as active as his as they kissed passionately. John's hands grasped her naked ass and pulled her against him. He could feel her tits against his bare chest and his cock pressed fiercely against her bare stomach.

Tilting her hips forward, Robin rubbed her bare cunt up and down against his balls just as she had done earlier when they were clothed. The heat of her pussy on his nuts drove John wild. He felt more in control than he had all night.

With his mouth attached to hers, one hand on her back, and one hand on her ass he lowered her to the bed. It was a huge king-sized bed. The bedspread had been pulled back and the sheets felt cool and exciting.

One of Robin's hands found John's cock and began pumping on it fiercely. John released his kiss and took one of her nipples into his mouth. She moaned loudly as he rolled the tiny hard bud around in his mouth. One of his hands caressed its way down her stomach to her pussy. He didn't have to search for her clit as her cunt was swollen and completely open to him. When he rubbed her clit between his fingers she squealed and moaned in pleasure.

Kissing his way down her stomach John pulled his cock out of her reach. He lay down in the bed between her legs. The scent of her pussy was strong in his nostrils. One of his fingers that had been rubbing her clit moved down and penetrated into the depths of her cunt channel. He lowered his lips to her clit and began to lick and suck at the little bud.

"Oh, yes. Suck my clit. That's it," she moaned as he worked her clit around between his lips. She rolled her own nipples between her fingers as she looked down her body and into his eyes. The lust in her eyes was blazing strongly.

John alternated between grazing her clit with his teeth and sucking deeply on it with his lips. This drove Robin into wild fits of ecstasy. While doing this he slipped a second finger into her cunt. His fingers pumped in and out of her cunt as fast and as deeply as he could get them.

"Ohhhh... god... fuck me, John. Please fuck me," she cried.

That was all John needed to hear. Quickly rising to his knees between Robin's thighs he spread her legs a little more and, dick in hand, he laid down between her thighs. The head of his prick parted the lips of her pussy and nestled into the entrance to her cunt. He was so happy this was about to happen after all of the waiting and teasing.

"Put it in me, please," she breathed. There was no teasing, no joking. She needed to have him inside of her.

John couldn't bring himself to tease her like she had teased him. He eased his prick into her fuck-hole. Robin's pussy was so wet that he didn't have any problem as he slowly pushed it inside of her.

They groaned together at the unbelievably sweet friction of his cock pushing its way down her cunt. John had to stop halfway in and pull back to spread her fuck-fluid on his dick. Then he thrust his prick fully into her hole, eliciting a groan of pleasure from Robin.

John left his cock in her cunt, letting her adjust to the size of his shaft. After a moment her breathing slowed and her hips started twitching in anticipation. Then he slowly began stroking his cock in and out of her warm body. This is what he had wanted to do ever since he had met her.

"Ohhh... yeeesss..." she breathed, "that's the way to fuck my pussy."

John rocked his hard shaft in and out of her cunt faster and faster until the slapping sounds of their flesh pounding against each other filled the room. Robin writhed in pleasure below him, thrusting her hips up to his, trying to suck as much of his cock into her cunt as possible. He was hitting bottom on each stroke.

"Ohhh...I'm coming..." Robin moaned as John felt her cunt muscles contract around his cock. She was lost in ecstasy. He hadn't expected her to come that quickly.

Knowing he could last a short while longer, John didn't pause in his fucking as she came. The friction was unbelievable as her cunt clamped down onto his cock as if her pussy wanted to break his shaft off and keep it forever. But at the same time, her fuck-hole was flooded with girl-cum which served to abate some of that friction.

"I... can't... stop... coming," she gasped in amazement, her face contorted in pleasure.

John knew that some women who didn't have difficulty coming could have multiple orgasms if he just kept fucking hard into her spasming cunt. He had read all about it and had done it to a woman once before. Now, normally he could have gone on for much longer but the teasing she had put him through had him in a vulnerable state and he could feel a tingling in his balls.

"I can... feel your... cock... expanding. Come... with... meee," Robin squealed, still coming as John pounded his prick into her with all of the force and speed he could muster.

Fucking hard into her cunt one last time John's cock exploded deep inside of her, coating the back of her fuck-hole with his cum. He moaned in pleasure as he unloaded his balls into her. He came so much that it soon was flowing back out around his cock, down her ass, and onto the sheets. He groaned in pleasure, gasping for air.

The feel of his hot cum filling her pussy made Robin peak in her multiple orgasms and begin bucking uncontrollably. John was hard-pressed to hold on as she nearly bucked him off of her. When he finally shot the last of his load into her, Robin began to come down from her orgasms.

"Wow," she said, trying to catch her breath. "You are the best fuck I have ever had."

"You took the words right out of my mouth," he said, smiling down at her.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers
12