Double Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just smiled in response. "Let's hope not."

She added quickly, "I didn't mean it like that. I'd never make you break up with her. You two are so cute together! I mean it. I'm not trying to be a jealous bitch." She laughed and got up. "Thanks for that."

"Don't thank me, Shmeg, you started it!" I smiled and turned the shower off. We got out and dried off, throwing on some clothes.

We walked into the bedroom to applause and a wolf-whistle. Liv was sitting up with a grin on her face. "The whole fucking house was shaking!"

"But.....you're not....mad?" I asked in disbelief.

"Mad? Hell no! I was expecting you two to go off somewhere and screw like rabbits. I was right, wasn't I? I know you wouldn't cheat on me with anyone else, Matt. I trust you. I guessed you two were hiding feelings for each other. And I'm well aware what you think of Meg. There's something between you two that I can't quite fulfill. I understand. So yeah, I'm cool with it." She smiled, but added seriously, "But....if I find out there's a girl I don't know about, I'm not ok with that. I will have a problem with that. You can consider yourself single at that point." She paused and smiled again. The way she went from being all serious to smiling in a split second was almost comical. "Now, who's hungry?"

She cooked again, but without the quickie this time. I was kinda hoping we would have a threesome on the counter, but the girls must've still been tired from last night, because they never even mentioned the possibility of sex. Assuming they remembered it at all! They'd each had about 5 or 6 beers. I'd had 3, so I was by no means sober, but I still remembered it clearly. I don't think I'd ever forget it! My first, and probably only, threesome. Definitely a bragging right.

We finally left that afternoon to return home. I dropped Meghan off first and helped her bring her stuff in, while Liv waited in the car. I walked inside and set her suitcase down. She smiled in thanks. I finally said, "Well Meg, thanks for hanging with us. It was a fun time."

She smiled again and took a step forward and hugged me. "Thanks for having me. And for this morning." She took her head off my shoulder and looked at me with another smile, before leaning in and kissing me quickly. Nothing crazy, only lasting for a second or 2. She pulled away and said with a grin, "Go. Liv probably thinks we're fucking again."

I replied with a smile, "Could we?"

She laughed. "Sorry. My parents are home. If they weren't, I'd go get Liv and we could have another three-way, but that's not happening."

"Another? You remember last night?" I honestly thought she was too wasted to remember, but apparently I was wrong.

She snorted. "Of course! I wasn't that drunk!" She lowered her voice and whispered, "And I kinda liked it," and looked at me with a naughty grin and a laugh. She pushed me away gently and said, "Ok, I'm done. Go. Get out."

I grinned and shook my head, turning away. I heard her voice say suddenly, "Wait." A hand shot out, grabbed my shoulder, and spun me around, and she crushed her lips to mine, for longer this time, maybe 5 seconds. She finally stopped, winked and said simply, "Bye," before carrying her stuff out of sight.

I smiled to myself. She totally wants my cock, I thought to myself, walking back to my car. Liv smiled at me as I got in and threw the gearstick over to the right and down, into reverse. "You were in there a while. Was there, like, a quickie on the couch or something I missed?"

I laughed as I went into first gear and pulled away. "Hell no. I'm a guy. That's a problem if I only lasted that long."

We arrived at her house a few minutes later. Her parents were gone, still working. It was a Friday after all. We got out and brought all her stuff in. I was about to say bye and leave, when she said, "You can come in if you want." Which, knowing her, was code for saying, "Get your ass in here and bang my brains out."

I accepted, not about to reject the offer of yet more pussy. I sat down on her couch as she got me a beer, finally sitting down with it and kissing my cheek. I drank it pretty quickly as she started talking about the upcoming school year and how excited she was for it.

The alcohol in me must've been particularly strong, because I'd only had a single beer, but I suddenly grabbed her head and started kissing her violently, cutting her off mid-sentence. She was surprised, but soon had thrown her arms around me and was kissing back passionately. With a moan, she pulled me down on top of her and started tonguing me. It was all I could do not to rip her clothes off right then and there and wreck her. She must've guessed what I was thinking, because she suddenly broke the kiss with a very wet smack. With a smirk, she got up and took my hand, leading me to her room. I followed, already unbuttoning my shorts. I kicked them off as I entered her room. She paused with her back to me and took off her shirt, shorts, and thong. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath. She turned her head, looked at me out of the corner of her eye, and winked before pulling back the covers and climbing into bed. She gestured me over with a single finger and a sexy smile. I ripped my shirt off and obeyed, popping a major boner already. I got into bed next to her and kissed her hard, throwing the covers over us. She moaned in approval and groped for my cock, jerking it slowly while I stuck a finger in her. After about 10 passion-filled seconds of this, in it went. I rolled over so I was on top and started thrusting wildly, making her bed shake. She screamed in pleasure and clenched her teeth, closing her eyes and gripping the headboard with a death grip. I took one of her boobs in my mouth and started sucking, making her squirm and thrust into me violently. Her pussy felt so good. I wasn't gonna last much longer. I finally panted, "Oh, god. Baby, your pussy feels so good. I can't hold it any longer. Ohhhh FUUUCCCKKKK!" I finally exploded inside her. She kissed me hard and succumbed to her orgasm too, screaming and digging her nails into my back. I collapsed on top of her. She sighed and hugged me with a satisfied smile. I kissed all over her upper body, face, and head, and we just lay there for a while, cuddling and kissing lightly.

I finally got out of bed and dressed. She did the same, but threw on pajamas instead, actually just a spaghetti top with no bra underneath and yoga shorts. She looked very sexy, needless to say. We went back downstairs, not bothering to make her bed again. We had both reached a silent and mutual agreement that I should probably leave before her parents got home. She walked me to my car. I finally hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Thanks for everything, Livvy. It was fun!"

She smiled and kissed me quickly. "No problem. I loved it."

"Well, I guess I'll see you at college then." I smiled and brushed a hair out of her eye.

"Yeah, definitely. Almost all of me in fact," she winked and hugged me with a smile. "Thanks for having me. I'll see you soon. Bye." We kissed twice quickly and I got in my car with a wave.

I got home about 10 minutes later and collapsed on my bed, my mind pouring over how insanely lucky I'd been this week, boning 2 girls at the same time. I never found out if Liv was too drunk to remember it or not. I'll have to make sure she's sober next time. I'm sure Meg would be more than willing to do it again. 'Til then, I'm stuck with just Liv (which is hardly a bad thing lol). This concludes the true story of my remarkable 3 days of passion and pleasure. Hope you liked it.