Double Trouble Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex with a Naughty and Nice copy of her boyfriend.
1.8k words
4.3
9.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waves of my orgasm were still washing over me, and I was feeling pretty relaxed at that point.

"I sorry," I said with a wry smile, "I'm going to have to go with Door number 1!" I beckoned, what I guess then was Nice Mick, to lie down on the bed.

"Fucking odd man out!" Naughty Mick sulked.

Nice Mick was as hard as I'd ever seen him, standing to full attention. He waited with his arms slightly raised, waiting to accept my hips straddling him. I did not keep him waiting. I crawled to him on my knees and climbed astride him. He was so erect that I couldn't just slide onto him, he was pointed at too steep an angle, so instead I wriggled my hips back and forth, using the head to tease my clit. While I did so, I reached down for the bottom of my vest and enfolded my arms over my head, taking the vest with them and freeing my breast. They aren't the biggest, but I love their shape, and I'm lucky that my nipples have a hardline to my clit. I've come before from them being touched alone. Micks hands normally went straight to them, but today his hands were flowing over me as he'd promised. Smoothly but steadily working their way to my nipples though, there was definitely a pattern to the tease.

I decided to kick the tempo forward a notch, and I reached between my legs for his cock, now slick from me moving over him. I lifted my hips just enough and pulled him up to I could put the head of him into my pussy. Then I stopped and looked down at him smiling up at me.

"Go as slow as you want".

I impaled myself as slowly as I could manage, dragging a couple of seconds out into what seemed like minutes. I began to ride him, moving from the hips, swirling them like I like, knowing it would be doing little for him. I could feel a bit of tension building in the room, from the man I was riding and also the other frustrated spectator, but I didn't care.

Nice Micks hands found their way finally to my nipples, after their long approach, and predictably that changed things for me. Suddenly my body was building to something, not just enjoying the ride. My body began to move from the knees now, much longer thrusts, up and down. A lot more work for me as well though. A light sheen of sweat began to form on my back and brow, and my untied red hair was beginning to annoy me.

"Come here and hold my hair back" I ordered the sulking Mick. He complied with a surly expression, but I noted he was just as aroused as the two of us on the bed.

With my hair held back, and Micks hands on my tits, I continued to build pace, not fast as yet, but definitely putting in some work. I became aware that my hair was being held slightly firmer than I was expecting. Naughty Mick wasn't defying my instruction, he was only holding, but he was holding so tight that when I thrust my body down, it was tugging my hair.

I. Loved. It. A deep, low moan escaped my lips and I picked up speed. I was really pounding Mick now, making sure I pressed down as hard as I could to get the pull on my scalp.

"OH GOD. OH FUCK. I'm gonna come, honey".

Mick couldn't resist the object of his love in such pleasure and with hands now gripping my piledriving hips for dear life he tensed and emptied himself into my tensing, grabbing, milking pussy.

When his hands released me, I sat up straight with his softening dick still inside me. I tensed my PC muscles a couple of times and got a shudder from his spent frame.

"OK boys", I said, climbing off him and strolling towards our ensuite, "I'm going to clean up".

I glanced back over my shoulder as I reached the door. Naughty Mick looked like he'd queued overnight for something, then been told the tickets had sold out. "Don't worry, lover" I told him, "you're next! You can do what you wanted".

"You're not going to stop me or make me do it like a girl like him?" he asked indicating his supine doppelganger. "I can do what I like?"

I smiled as I left the room.

"Sure, why not?"

____________________________________________________________________

As I stepped back into the room I immediately realised that had been an error. From beside the door, behind me and to my right, strong hands gripped both my upper arms.

He pushed me slowly and steadily towards the bed. With no real resistance from me. When my knees hit the edge of the bed, he kept right on pushing. Playing along I allowed myself to bend from the waist, until my face was pressed down on the bed next to Nice Mick, who was sitting on his side resting his head on his hand and watching.

Naughty Mick stepped back and knelt behind me. I could feel his breath on my sex as his rough hands pulled my ass cheeks apart. I was as exposed as its possible to be and he drank in the sight. I heard him fiddly with something behind me then a cold wetness ran from my ass down to my pussy.

"Hey, thats cold!"

SMACK! His hand left a mark I could definitely feel on the rounded flesh at the top of my thigh.

"Quiet", he ordered as he rubbed the lube he'd poured on, into my snatch.

I felt I was probably already wet enough, but I didn't want another welt to match the first one. I knew I could have stopped him, but a big filthy part of me wanted to see where this would go, so I lay there, pussy up, face down, the lube starting to feel cold on my lips.

I felt him stand up behind me. The head of his cock touched briefly to my clit. I quivered.

"You like that?" he asked rhetorically, then slapped his manhood quickly and firmly against me. A moan escaped my lips into the bedsheet. That was apparently the cue he'd been waiting for.

Without touching me with any other part of his body he slammed his entire length into me. I was still sensitive from the earlier cum and I felt like I could feel every vein and ridge on that glorious column as he began to saw into me. Hard, fast, his thighs hitting mine rhythmic like a drum beat.

My breathing became ragged as he hammered away. Through half open eyes I saw Nice Mick stroking his rapidly rehardening cock.

"Ahhhhhhh fuuuuuuck" I groaned. Abruptly, he stopped and withdrew.

"Wha..."

"Shut up, slut. You say another word, and I'll slap your ass again, and this time I'll mean it. Now get up on the edge of the bed, all fours".

I complied wordlessly, aching for him to continue. When I was in position he again stood behind me and placed himself at my entrance. I moaned again hoping to hit the cue he was looking for.

"Not this time", he said curtly, "you push yourself back onto it. Like you need it, like you..."

I cut him off by driving myself towards him, burying him as deep as I could. As I built rhythm again, I could feel my peak approaching, and as before he tipped me over the edge by grabbing my locks with one hand and pulling. This time he was in control, and it was much sharper, pulling my head, that had been lolling in pleasure, upright.

"UHHH" I cried out as the waves of pleasure washed over me. Through the haze of it I reached out to the cock being gently stroked just next to me.

"Its not his FUCKING TURN!" Behind me Mick shouted, and as he did so flipped me over so I was facing him. Grabbing my ankles, he pulled me back towards him until I was right on the edge of the bed. His touch was on my rigid nipples, roughly rolling them between finger and thumb. Then he tweaked them, hard. My legs came up around his waist and I drew him inside me with my ankles pushing on his ass.

"Come on babe!" I encouraged, risking a bit of pain. "Take your little slut".

His eyes flashed, and he slapped my breasts hard, then grabbed them and twisted. "Now", he said, "you are mine!" He drew back his hips and thrust into me like he was trying to get his whole body into me. He moved faster and one of his hands moved to my throat and gripped. Panic rose briefly, but he never tightened his hold. It was possession, pure and unadulterated but thing more. His blazing eyes met mine and our gaze locked. Our bodies writhing and dripping with sweat but our stare never wavering.

"OH GOD MICK!" I screamed this time as I came. A grin played briefly across his face, interupting the intensity. With my body still convulsing from an absolute earth shatterer, he pulled out and pushed me down onto my knees in front of him.

I looked up past his manhood, almost purple in its excitement and gripped tightly in his hand and caught his eyes again and kept them. I opened my mouth even before I was asked. As the head neared my lips I let out one wet breathy moan, and licked the underside of it.

The first burst hit the back of my throat with such force, I thought I'd choke. The spicy taste played over my tongue. 'Such a load' I thought! But then he'd had a long time to build it up. As closed my mouth to swallow it the next rope hit me in the lips and chin, and ran down to drip onto my chest.

"Oh, fuck!" was all I could say in admiration, as two further blasts joined the drip on my tits. His hand was milking himself now, eyes still on mine. A couple more drips fell on my thighs, then with a shudder a final jet came out of nowhere and splatted on my nose.

I couldn't help but laugh. Then before he could tell me off, I leant forward and put him gently in my mouth again. I should have been finished, but the brutal, incredible climax I'd just had seemed to have flipped a switch in my head. I pulled his cock back out with a pop, and turned to address the now rock hard man on the bed behind us.

"So what now, sexy?"