Double Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers

"You are so wet," John said as he, kneeling between Angela's spread thighs, lowered his face. The last time they had met she needed no foreplay at all. She had taken care of that well before he had arrived to catch her playing with 'Fred', her dildo. This time, she was already wet enough to fuck but he wanted to taste her pussy.

"Eat me," Angela demanded.

John had never been told that before. It turned him on. He pressed his tongue below her pussy, almost to her asshole and then gently stroked his tongue up her pussy, opening the lips and teasing the entrance to her cunt as he passed. When he reached her clit he sucked it up and all of the surrounding flesh into his mouth. He sucked hard on her. He hoped this was how she liked it.

When Angela gasped and said, "Fuckin' awesome," John knew he had guessed right about what she wanted.

Her cunt had a strong musky smell and it was almost too much for John. He had experience with eating pussy but Angela was a good test. It was definitely something he planned to get better and better at.

"Eat her good," Robin whispered as she knelt beside John, having caught her breath, and stroked his cock for a few seconds. Then she moved up and kissed Angela with a wet smacking sound before concentrating her attention on sucking the blonde's nipples. John watched, as Robin pulled hard on the little nubs with her lips making them bigger and bigger from the suction. He delighted in the sound of her slurping at Angela's tits.

John swirled Angela's pussy flesh around and around with his tongue and lips. He found the clit with the tip of his tongue. It tasted and felt different, as he knew it would. He licked fast but gently at the little nub, the squeals of the pleasure from Angela telling him he was doing a good job.

"Oh, right there," Angela groaned as her orgasm approached.

John could smell the fuck-fluid running from her pussy, across his chin, and down onto the carpet as he ate her out. He sucked and slurped at her pussy. He considered using a finger but he knew that would only distract from the clitoral-orgasm that was about to crash inside of her.

"Oh God," Angela shouted as she came. She held her breath and bucked in pleasure.

John held tightly onto her writing hips, trying to hold her steady, as he licked her pussy. He sucked at her clit as her orgasm peaked and she began to come down. When her breathing began to slow he lifted his face from between her thighs and sat back.

When John knelt up Robin pushed him onto his back on the carpet. He smiled at this rough treatment. The shag was soft underneath him; his cock was hard and sticking obscenely from his groin.

Robin didn't hesitate as she turned her back to him and kicked a leg over his body. She showed him her ass and he thought for a second that she was going to come back and sit on his face again. But instead, she straddled his hips and knelt straight up.

John looked up her back and at her orange-red hair as he felt her fingers reach down and wrap around his hard cock. She guided her pussy down until the head of his prick nestled into the entrance to her fuck-hole. John didn't move as he let her take control.

Robin slowly sat down on John's cock. Her wet pussy stretched around his dick, allowing it to bore deeper and deeper up into the recesses of her body. When she settled all the way down against his hips her clit brushed against his balls as the head of his cock reached the bottom of her fuck-hole. "That's a nice big cock," she moaned.

"That's a nice tight pussy," John groaned.

Robin leaned back, her arms behind her on either side of John supporting her small frame. She began rocking back and forth, driving his big dick in and out of her cunt. The lips of her pussy gripped his tool on each outstroke like they didn't want to let it go.

John didn't know what had happened to Angela. One minute he was eating her pussy and she was coming; the next minute Robin was on him. As he was thinking that, he felt Angela's long hair brushing the inside of his thighs. She was between his legs.

"You know what I like," Robin told Angela. "Please do it."

John felt Angela's breath on his balls as she came closer. Then he felt her tongue against the underside of his prick as Robin rose up. Robin kept rocking on his cock but slowly so as not to give Angela a target that was moving too much.

Then Robin sighed and said "Oh yea, suck it!"

John knew that Angela was sucking Robin's clit. With a cock in her cunt and a mouth on her clit, Robin was in heaven. She moaned in ecstasy as she gently rocked her pussy up and down John's prick. Without pulling her down, John reached up and cupped each of her tits in his hands and rolled the hard nipples between his fingers.

"Oh my god, yes," Robin cried as her orgasm quickly overcame her.

When Robin collapsed back on him, her arms not strong enough to support her through her orgasm, John wrapped his arms around her waist and, tipping his hips up, fucked up into her pussy. Angela backed off as he fucked his cock up into Robin faster and faster. He rammed his dick in and out of her, slapping his hips loudly up against her ass.

Robin shouted and moaned unintelligible words as her orgasm continued. Girl-cum washed out of her cunt and coated John's balls. Then, because of the angle, John's cock slipped free. Instead of letting him put it back in Robin rolled off of him, landing softly on her stomach on the carpet, her multiple orgasms at an end.

John was lost in passion. He sat up and looked at Angela with pure lust in his eyes. She smiled at him as he pushed her onto her back and took her ankles in his hands. He spread her legs and looked down at her wet pussy.

"Fuck me," Angela commanded, as if she had a choice at that moment.

John had to release one ankle so he could guide his cock to the entrance to her fuck hole. Once it nestled inside, eliciting a sigh of pleasure from Angela, he fucked it deep inside of her with one strong stroke. His pussy-stretching tool bored into her like a hot knife through soft butter until it hit bottom, John's balls nestling against her ass.

"Oh shit," Angela exclaimed, her eyes wide as she looked up at John. Her eyes communicated a mixture of fear and lust. She hadn't seen him this in control. Then she smiled.

Taking that as a cue he put Angela's legs over his shoulders and leaned forward a bit, tipping her pussy up. He began fucking deeply into her. Immediately the slapping sounds of John's hips against her ass filled the room, drowning out the soft music.

Robin had gotten up and came around to watch John. The she moved around in front of John and straddled Angela's face as he fucked her. She said, "That's it John. Fuck her good!"

In that new position, Robin's face was just above his and only inches away. He tipped his head up and kissed her. Kissing one woman while fucking another was not something he had ever done. Of course, he had never been with two women at once, so all of this was new to him.

Angela licked Robin's clit making her moan down into John's mouth as they kissed. John's balls slapped against Angela's upturned ass hard on each stroke of his big cock as he fucked toward orgasm. He was ramming his whole cock deep into her on each stroke.

Robin broke the kiss and said to John, "I want to see you come. Pull it out when you're ready so I can see it."

John nodded. He would agree to anything that included him coming at that moment; and anything Robin asked for.

The muffled squeal of pleasure from Angela told everyone she was coming. The position John had her in would not let her move and Robin sitting on her face kept her moans of pleasure muted. With her hands she clawed at his thighs encouragingly as he hammered his prick into her over and over.

"That's it, baby," Robin urged. "Make her come hard!"

John looked at Robin's big tits just in front of his face as he pounded his prick deep into Angela. Angela's pussy rippled against his cock as she came. If flexed and released, massaging his dick, coaxing his orgasm closer to the surface.

Sensing that John was getting close Robin said, "Come for me, baby. Shoot your sweet cum all over her fucking body."

John, feeling that familiar tingle in his balls, hammered Angela one last time before releasing her ankles and rising up. His cock sprang free and he pumped it once with his hand. His head swam as cum raced up his cock and shot out across Angela's body, striking Robin in the stomach just below her big tits. The second blast hit the little tuft of Robin's orange-red pubic hair and Angela's chin. The rest of his hot cum covered Angela's belly, John pumping it out of his prick like he were a porn star.

"Wow, you got me," Robin said when John was finished coming. "That was hot! Thank you for doing that for me," she said as she leaned forward and kissed him.

"Anytime," John replied, at a loss for anything better to say. He was breathing hard to catch his breath as he flopped back onto the carpet, exhausted. His cock was still hard but was quickly deflating.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers
12