Double Trouble Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes my baby fill mommy's pussy with your hot creammmmmm! Yes baby I feel it blasting inside me. So hot and gooey deep inside mommy's hot wet cunt. Fill me baby! Fill mother's pussy with your manly cum. Fuck me full with your jizzzzzzz!" Oh yes Gennis lick my clit suck my wet hot cunt while my big son fucks me! Make me cum you fuckers! YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. OH FUCK I"M CUMMING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKME!!!!!!"

I felt the walls of her spasiming cunt milk whatever jism remained inside me. Her pussy was drawing it out of me gripping squeezing. The cum dripping from our union. Her pussy frothing with the seed of our incestuous act. Gen was there licking my cock and moms cunt area as the liquid boiled over. It was the best orgasm of my life, without a doubt and I told my mom just that.

"Hot Dam! That was absolutely the best mom! You are one hot lady! Was I OK? Are you mad at me and aunt Gen? Are you going to tell dad? Can we do it again? Huh? Can we PLEASE!!! It was the best!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You were great! No! No! Yes most definitely! Yes it was fucking fabulous! I never thought I would ever enter into an incest relationship with my own son. It was bad enough I did it with my own sister!

I guess now is as good a time as any to tell you your dad didn't go on business this morning. He left with his new girlfriend. I told him it was either me or her so he picked her. So from now on it will be just the three of us left in the family. Fuck him! I don't need him anymore now that I have this big beauty to satisfy my holes. We will still have to be careful though. If your dad ever gets wind of this I am afraid we will end up with nothing, so I suggest we act very carefully. Now! My handsome virile stud son. I would like the answer to a few questions if I may! How did you come to have a pecker as long as you have? Your father falls about four inches short of you!"

"Well mother dear I can answer that question with another. How do you come to have two humungous tits on that lovely chest? If you want to take a guess I would say That I inherited my big cock from my mother's side of the family, therefore I feel it's only fair that I share it with her and her lovely twin sister. Hey I just thought of something. I have the privilege of having two different women that are identical. Isn't that strange."

"Not as strange as this baby," said mom as she fondled my still limp cock. "Do you think you could satisfy two cock hungry sluts son? I definitely need more of this hunk and often. You better not make any plans for any other women from now on. Your aunt and I plan to keep this big cock "in the family" for a long time. Right sister dear!"

"Yes indeed Gerri! I plan to sample your wonderful son at every opportunity! What say you Jack?"

"My dear women! I am your cock slave to do with as you please. I do however have a few stipulations and requests!"

Both ladies looked at each other and then back to me.

"And what might they be," said mom.

"First I want to experiment with a few things, like a daisy chain with me in the middle. I would like to see two ladies eating each other's pussy's. I definitely want to try anal sex and would like to fuck my aunt while my mother eats us at the same time. If I can think of any other's I will let you know. In addition I demand to be taken care of whenever I see fit. If I ask for a blow job or a fuck I want it quickly and without hesitation. If you ladies agree I will do anything you ask. Deal?"

"DEAL!" They said in unison.

"Mom!. Come here and let aunt Gen suck all my hot cum from your wet pussy. I want to suck on those big beautiful jugs."

"Yes my master son! Your wish is my command." She replied in a subjective tone. Mom was getting into the act. I was seeing a side of her that I really liked.

"Aunt Gen! Thanks!"

"For what?"

"For getting the three of us together. This has got to best the best fucking day I've ever had!"

The women moaned there agreement and we all started in on each other one last time. When we finished blowing our wads we all fell asleep where we lay. Satisfied, sated and sticky with cum.

To Be Continued...

12