Double Trouble Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MmmmHmmmmm. Mmmmmhmmmmmmm.{"

Her eyes were pleading with me but her mouth never left my cock. I reached down and pinched her hard nipples tweaking them to further arousal. I pulled gently on the small nubbins letting her know I wanted her to stand up and move to the opposite side of the bed. I had her kneel on the floor while I laid flat on my back. This way she could still suck me and both of us could watch my other slave suck the huge monstrous black sailor. I was in awe of his length and girth He had to be at least two and a have inches in diameter. The black skin on his cock was an erotic contrast to her lightly tanned face. I could feel my cock grow harder in mom's mouth with each passing second. The visual and mental stimulation was going to cause a very quick climax for myself as well as mother and she was only fingering herself. Gen's hands were fondling the huge egg like orbs hanging below his mighty shaft. The tight black curly hair surrounded his groin. Jim had a very athletic looking body. I was certain he was some sort of sports enthusiast. Right now his eyes were closed, his head rolling back and forth concentrating on the white woman sucking his cock. His huge hand had a hand full of Gen's hair and he was guiding her head up and down his shaft. Gen was moving as fast if not faster than his hand as he would be pulling in the opposite direction every couple of strokes, trying to catch up. Jim started to vocalize his pleasure with a few choice adjectives.

"My oh fucking my. You are sure one lovely fucking piece of white skinned cocksucker. I have never ever had any white lady suck my dick before. If you are any indication of what white women are like I can see I'm going to have to spread my wings. Yeah baby suck Big Jim's black snake. Make him shoot that hot thick venom deep in your white belly bitch. Son-of-a-bitch Jack. Wherever did you find these women This babe is mighty fine."

"You may not believe me if I told you Jim. Trust me though. These women are all mine and will do anything and everything I ask because they love me more than anything, just as I love them. Watch as this lovely slut sucks the cum from my balls. Yesssssss you slut! Suck all my precious white cum down your throat. Drink baby! Drink my cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Jets of hot cum spit out the end of my cock and mom gulped them down as if her life depended on it. Her nose was pressed against my pubic mound. Her hands pulling on my ass forcing me deep in her throat. Her head stayed glued to my stomach until the last squirt shot out of my cock and flowed into her belly. She then eased off my shrinking cock and smiled at me, mouthing the words, "I love you son"

Jim was watching mom finish me off and shouted it was his turn to shoot. He held Genni-Ann's head as she forced all twelve plus inches in her throat, just as mom had done for my smaller cock. Her neck was bulging from the oversized probe imbedded in her throat. Jim's face was twisted in pleasure as he began his climax.

"Yessss white bitchhhhhhh. Suck my fucking black cockkkkkkk. Ummmmmmph!Ummmmmph. Uuuuummmmpppphhhhhh!"

Hi cock was shooting the white gooey liquid directly into Gen's stomach. Jim was lifting her small frame off the ground with his legs and torso heaving with every blast of cum. Aunt Gen's body was like a rag doll being tossed about. I knew she was loving it as much as we all were as her finger were nearly imbedded in Jim's thigh's trying to hold on to him as he blew his load in her mouth. Finally after what seemed like ten minutes his limp cock fell from Gen's mouth, a thin string of saliva and cum keeping them joined. Gen had a look of astonishment on her face as she licked her lips breaking the last string holding her to the huge black lover.

"I have never had so much cock in me before. This man is definitely a keeper. Can I keep him Jack? Please? I will do anything you ask! Please master!"

"Genni-ann my dear I think it is much to early for this. Besides we have only met the man. I want you both to enjoy his big cock and then we will talk. Well! thinks your turn Gerri. Why don't you go over there and see if you can raise the head of that big snake and take him n your nice tight pussy for me."

"Oh thank you my sweet master. I would really love to try him out. I will show him just how good I am at pleasing a man. I would like nothing better than to turn you on my love."

I watched mom's tight round ass bob as she walked over to the other bed. She pulled Genni out of the way and pushed her at me. Gen fell across my legs and looked back over her shoulder at mom as she knelt at Jim's feet. Her next words sent out a message to all of us, telling us what she was going to do.

"My dear beautiful black stud. I am going to suck life back into this big black fucking snake and then I am going to show you that we white women can fuck just as good as we suck. I am going to take every fucking inch of this cock and bury it in my hot white cunt. I am going to squeeze every lovely drop of your cock juice out of you big black balls and then I am going to sit on my sister's face and let it all drain in her mouth. Then we are going to kiss and share the thick gooey cum and swallow every fucking drop!"

"Lady if you say anything else I may just cum before you start!"

We all broke out in laughter at Jim's comment. His cock wasn't lying either. It was already standing up half mast to his belly. I watched as my sexy mother stepped up to the huge black man and gently placed his balls in one hand while wrapping her other around his cock. Her hand slid up to the tip and back down to his balls. She bent and licked the angry looking tip as if it were an ice-cream cone, all the while staring directly into his eyes. Her lips touched his cock again opening up just enough to capture the head. Her tongue slipped out and swabbed the head a few times then without warning her throat opened up and she sucked in the whole shaft in one stroke. Both Gen and I looked on in near disbelief as mom swallowed the big black cudgel at once. She kept the black cock in her mouth for a good twenty seconds before she came up for air. After a few puffs of oxygen she swallowed the cock again. This time I timed her and was amazed at her willpower. She throated his cock for a full minute, before coming back up. Mom was sucking in as much air as she could take, while she stood up and straddled her black lover. She looked at me as she poised the tip of his cock at the opening of her dripping quim. Her back was to Jim so he couldn't read her lips as she mouthed. "Watch me son!" Then she spoke. "I'm going to fuck this big black cock all the way up my wet cunt just for you baby!"

The big snake parted her lips as she sat down on him. Her eyes began to open wide as the big black monster made its way up her tight pussy. Ever so slowly the cock disappeared inch by inch. Mom's shrieks let us know she was being fucked big time.

" Oh FUCK ME SWEET COCK! Jack baby he is going to slit my cunt wide open and I love it baby. Oh yes you big beautiful black stud fuck momma's cunt baby! Yesssssss Stick me with that fucking black cock. Make me cum Jim. Make this white slut cum with you big black cockkkkkkkkk!"

We watched in amazement as the long black rod split her cunt lips apart threatening to tear her apart, but you couldn't tell from the look on mom's face. Her lust filed eyes said she was loving every inch of his black cock. I was filled with awe watching mother fuck her pussy on Jim's big black cock. She was deep into her pleasure as she rode the dark skinned shaft. Her moans of lust rang out in the small room. Her hands cupping her tits, squeezing the hard rubbery nipples. She was pulling on them stretching them to the point of pain. Her eyes closed, her body gliding up and down going faster and faster. Jim put his huge black hands on mom's waist and helped her ride up and down. It was a striking contrast between the two bodies. Mom's white skin against Jim dark body.

The wailing coming from mother's mouth got louder and I knew she would be coming soon. Gen scurried close to the juncture of their bodies trying to lick any part of the exposed black cock as it retreated from her sister's stretched cunt.

"Oh Fucking Bastard! Your cock is sooooo big Jim. Fuck my hot white cunt. Fill me with your hot fuck sauce. Oh Jack baby! This is sheer delight. Thank you baby! Thank you for letting me fuck this beautiful man. I will....Oh fuck I cuming againnnnn!AHHHHHHHHHHFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!"

Mom was right out of it. She was slamming her pussy down on Jim's cock so hard I thought she would end up breaking something. Her tits were pulled out from her body and her mouth was agape as she spasmned over Jim's cock. Jim was cumming as well though he was not as vocal as mom. I could see his cum spilling over the side of his cock and flowing out to where Gen was lapping up, not letting a drop escape her tongue. It was a sight to see believe me. Mom fell forward slumping on Gen as she finished cleaning the genitals of both parties. Mom was flushed from head to toe, and completely spent. I raised her head and kissed her with every ounce of passion I could muster. She smiled at me and said in a whisper.

"Thank you son. You will not regret this. I am going to be the best mother/slave you could want. I will do everything and anything for you babe. Now lift me off this big black cock so I can clean up."

12