Double Trouble, Double Pay Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
457 Followers

At home I asked Karla to come into the dinning room and sit we needed to be able to see each others faces.

"You are scaring me Stoney, what's the matter."

"How long Karla, and don't even try to lie to me."

"What the hell are you talking about Stoney."

Without raising my voice I asked. "Ok Karla, one more time and listen well, how long have you been fucking Roger."

"I can't believe you would even accuse me of something like that."

"Karla, I know what's going on, the nights you are here we are very affectionate, the nights Karen is here it's like you hate me, you are a wonderful cook, she makes dog food."

"I don't know what you're talking about, you are plumb crazy, Stoney."

"Karla, on 2 different nights, I have taken hair samples from the twin sleeping in that bed upstairs and both samples don't match D.N.A of the other, they're close but not the same person, I know she has been staying here and you have been there, yes there, fucking Roger, why Karla, can you please tell me why."

"You are out of your mind Brad Stone, you have gone loco."

"Ok Karla, go ahead and deny it, but I have all the proof I need, I just needed to prove it to myself, I will see my lawyer tomorrow and file for divorce, that will leave your cheating ass for Roger."

"I don't want a divorce Stoney, please let's get past this, it's not that big of a deal, please."

"Karla now you are the one that's loco."

"Pack you a bag Karla, I will let you in tomorrow to get the rest of your things, but tonight go to your lovers or your parents, I really don't care where you go, just go away."

Crying Karla packed a bag and left.

The next evening, I had company waiting for me when I got home. Last night while I was home alone, I installed cameras and video recorders. Hearing some of their conversations before I got home, yes the cameras and recorders were linked up to my lap top, so I listened to them talking.

They had all their stories straight, they were going to tell me just how things were going to be from now on,

I walked into my house and all 4 of them were sitting in the living room. Karen, Karla Roger and Kathy my mother-in law.

Mother-in law started it off. Sit down, Brad, we have something to discuss with you."

"Bitch, what makes you think you can come in my house and tell me what to do."

Then Roger grew his balls. "Don't get testy with us, you better sit and listen."

"Fuck you Roger, You don't know who you're fucking with."

I decided to just listen, I already heard what was going to be said.

My wife had told me she didn't want a divorce and I couldn't afford it any ways. She informed me that if I did try to divorce her, she would take everything I had and would get alimony and asked me, how can you pay that on a security guards pay.

I realized then, what a stupid bitch my wife was. Karla went on to tell me she was married to me and was going to stay that way, but she belonged to Roger and that was how it was going to be.

Roger sat there with a big smirk on his face and Karen just laughed. My soon to be ex mother-in law told me that all 3 of the ladies there belonged to Roger, he was the real man, he was an important person, he has a real job.

I looked at all of these idiots and just said. "Guys this will not work out as well as you have planned for you I promise."

Roger stood and started shouting at me. "Listen here Cuck, you will do as we say or I will have my friends all over your ass, you will be bankrupt and I even have a few policemen that owe me favors, I may even have your ass behind bars."

I just looked at him. "Roger, suck my cock." Then I walked out.

I had several calls that night from my wife saying she was sorry, but I just needed to get on board with things until I started bettering my self.

Roger left one message saying next time he seen me I was dead meat. Karen left one saying, I always knew you were a little man. Kathy's message was, that's what you and Ken deserve for not being a better provider for us.

But the best message was from Jessica saying she had tons of info on a certain Roger Olsen, and it was good.

It seems old Roger boy has been stashing money back, he has over 3 million in his personal accounts including checking savings and stock portfolio.

Also my buddy Roger isn't the most honest person with his clients investments, over the years Roger has stolen over 6 million dollars and it's laying in off shore accounts.

Well the plans for the rest of old buddy Rogers life, he wont need it. So we had it all his money withdrawn except one thousand dollars in each account, all stocks sold and sent to off shore accounts, all funds were transferred 5 times to different locations and accounts with different names.

It seems poor old Roger had a little difficulty the next morning, a black suv, hit his Lincoln in the rear and 5 masked men escorted him into a van.

Seems Roger had a ship to catch and it wasn't from a cruise line. Roger was sold to a freighter, on its way to South America, by the end of the night, Roger was having his first sex on a freighter, Dear old Rog, was getting plowed by the big burly crew members, and then he would be sold for a profit for a mining outfit.

Now Roger, that's a job to be proud of, wish you well brother-in law.

I made 2 grand for the sale of Roger to the freighters captain, and I had all of his electronics, his lap top and computers also his cell phone.

My wife Karla was staying with her sister and their mother was with them, 2 days later I got a call from Karla.

"Stoney can we come over and talk to you."

"Who is we."

"Karen and my self Darling."

"I don't think I like having a slut call me Darling, so please call me Mr. Stone."

"Stoney you are my husband, why would I call you Mr. stone."

"You will not be my wife for long, I will not stay married to a lying, cheating Whore."

"Stoney, we are not getting a divorce, now can we come and talk."

"Well come on over and let's get it over with."

Both girls came over for a talk, or rather asking for my help, it seems their hero has left town and he cleaned out all the accounts, they wanted me to give them some cash to hold them over till Roger came back.

My answer was fast coming. "I have a few hundred if that will help, but you have to earn it like the good whores you both are, maybe you can both suck my cock off and I will give you 50 bucks each."

Karen stormed out of the house calling me names, Karla just looked at me and asked the stupidest question I have ever heard.

"Stoney, why are you being so mean to me, I thought you loved me, what have I ever done to make you hate me so much."

"Karla, I loved you more than anything in this world, your cheating and disrespect has killed that, so if you don't mind get your cheating cunt out of my house."

She left and caught up with Karen.

Later that night, Karen received a text from Roger's cell phone, it wasn't sent by him, how could he send it him being on a cruise ship full of horny big dicked sailors.

Cell phone message:

"My Darling Karen, I had to leave town suddenly, I want all 3 of my ladies with me, at the Tampa airport there is a small Lear Jet waiting on you. please bring my other to women, we have enough money to live in luxury for the rest of our lives, Love Roger."

Karen gathered her mother and sister up and had them at the airport ready to go within 2 hours.

All 3 women were on their way to El Paso airport in west Texas, They were all served dinner and drinks, and it didn't take long for the drugs to take affect.

I could see the surprise and fear on their face when, they woke up in a hanger, near the Texas Mexico border.

My wife spoke first. "Brad, what are we doing here?'

"Well my dear wife, or soon to be ex-wife, you are on an adventure of a lifetime."

"What do you mean ex wife, you know I am not going to give you a divorce ass hole and what do you mean adventure?"

"Well Karla, divorce will come, after a year with you abandoning our marriage we will be divorced, and I my dear will get everything, and as far as adventure, the three of you have been sold to a whore house across the border, you will be fed, bathed and well fucked, isn't that what you had been wanting from old Roger boy."

"You wouldn't sell us, you love me honey."

I laughed and all 3 of them started crying, promising things would be better if I took them home, they would do anything for me if I did.

"Karla, will you tell me the truth if I consider taking you back."

"Yes anything Stoney."

"Don't call me Stoney only my friends call me that, Now the question, Karla how long have you been fucking Roger and why, was he a better lover?"

"Oh God no Ston'' I mean Brad, no he wasn't a better lover, you are much better, Roger was just powerful and demanding, he had money and I guess I got greedy and it has been going on for nearly a year now. Please let us go back Honey."

"Did Karen ever watch you fuck Roger?"

"Yes"

"Well then I think it's only fair that you have to watch your husband fuck her."

At saying that Karen's head snapped towards me with a look of panic, then a smile came across her face.

Karen came over in front of me and asked. " If I let you fuck me Stoney, can we go back home, and if you want we will all three fuck you from now on, we will belong to you."

I fucked Karen and hated every minute of it, well that's not really true, I did enjoy her she was tighter that I thought, maybe old Roger boy wasn't very big. Karen had several orgasms, and I did take her ass, it was her fist time and it was my pleasure taking her anal cherry and giving her so much pain and pleasure at the same time.

Out of respect for Ken, I didn't fuck Kathy, his wife and I didn't fuck Karla, I think that hurt her worse than her watching me fuck her sister.

I showed all 3 of them a short video the Captain of the ship sent me, it was one of Roger taking a big black cock up his ass and moaning while sucking off a burly hairy legged sailor.

Karen was disgusted and threw up. I explained to them their adventure. I had sold them to a whore house about 50 miles over the border, the deal was for 1 year service and the promise no harm would come to them also no drugs, of course I didn't tell the girls that.

After collecting my 5 grand each for them, I watched them crying getting shoved into the van. I thought I would have mixed feeling about it but every time my heart started hurting, I just looked at the papers I was holding in my hands.

I hadn't asked my wife about it but what I had in my hand was medical reports, where she had 2 abortions in this last year.

One thing we all knew was Roger had a vasectomy and couldn't have kids nor did he want them, so my wife had killed 2 of my babies.

So with a sadness in my heart, I watched them drive off.

One other condition of the sale was that both sisters had to stay together and they did.

Every 3 months I would visit them in the whore house, I had a whole day set aside every 3 months and we talked, I showed the sisters videos of Roger working in the mine and at night he warmed the bed of the foreman, he made a real nice faggot bitch.

I also showed them a video of their mother, seemed to have a specialty that the man that ran that house needed badly, there was several black men that came there and she was made just for them, you could hear the pleasures she was getting out of servicing those big black cocks, some times they made her air tight with cocks in each hole.

Karla just sat there and kept saying she was so sorry and told me she still loved me very much.

My last visit, I informed them, both divorces had went through, mine with Karla and Ken's with their mom, both girls cried.

Karla cried harder when I told her about Jess and myself, we were married last week. Ken was getting married next month to Maria, she was Jessica's mother, a very pretty Mexican woman.

3 months later I am sitting in a hotel room in El Paso Texas. A van pulls up and 3 skinny women step out, we hurry them into the room. I sat them on one of the beds

"Ok here is the deal ladies, you were sold or at least your services were sold for a year, that year is up, your punishment is over for your actions."

I laid an envelope down in each of their laps, "here is the money you were sold for, I didn't keep it, you are to go on with your life, my hope is you will find you a good man and live life for him and not go back to being the selfish bitches you were."

Karla asked me. "Honey can I come home, I love you and miss you so much."

Karen got angry and told me she was going to the police.

"Karen, you go to the police, you have absolutely no proof, the only evidence around shows Roger stealing over 6 million from investors and you ladies helped him then split town, and Karen, if you come back to Florida you will be spending time there, all 3 of you will."

Karen asked. "How is Roger, is he getting free also."

"No Karen, Roger will never be free, Roger has changed a great deal, he couldn't handle the work load in the mines, so he opted out being the mine supervisors, woman, yes Karen your husband is sucking and fucking his South American husbands cock every night, what a fantastic man you had for a husband."

I explained to the ladies about my past and my job with all my resources, and let them know they could go anywhere they liked, they had 5 grand each to start a new life, but if they ever came back to Florida, they would end up in a worse place than they had endured last time.

I gave Karla a phone number in case of emergency. I get a call every once in a while, no not an emergency, just a "Stoney, I miss you or a Stoney I love you." then a hang up.

Back to the present, we are sitting in C.J's bar and grill, I am sipping my beer, Ken just ordered another Jack and Coke, Maria has brought us in a couple dozen of her fresh home made tamales and my beautiful new bride is sitting in my lap while I rub her belly, Jessica is 4 and a half months pregnant, we have both retired and living on our retirement funds of 4500 dollars a month, with a little slush fund of over 10 million.

Life is short live it every day.

eagle166
eagle166
457 Followers
12