Double Up And Cum

Story Info
He took his sister to the reggae concert and into womanhood.
5.6k words
4.37
55.4k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My youngest sister, Dawn, and I, found ourselves alone at home for the entire weekend. On Friday afternoon mom and dad had left for the countryside to attend the Saturday funeral of a relative, and wouldn't be returning until Sunday night. At nineteen, dawn is the baby of the family and I'm the oldest at twenty five. There is a girl born after me who is already married and living with her husband, and then a boy who lives with us but his job sometimes takes him out of town for lengthy periods of time.

At nineteen, Dawn is legally an adult but my mom doesn't see it that way and is strict in her convictions. To her, along with being over eighteen, you must also either be working or married or have kids and supporting them financially, or paying your own rent for you to qualify for adult privileges. Age alone doesn't count in her book. Dawn is unemployed, childless, attending university and living with parents, so when mom, as she was about to leave the house was asked by Dawn for permission to go to a dancehall reggae concert on Saturday night, the answer was an expected no, with the only exception being if I were also going.

Dawn immediately informed mom that I had already agreed to take her. It was only after mom had relented based on that information which was entirely false, that Dawn hurried to my room and asked me to take her. When Dawn locked her pretty black eyes with mine, pleadingly, I just couldn't say no, although I had a party and a possible romantic hook up already lined up. Dawn happens to be my favourite sibling and I've always looked out for her, so I agreed to take her.

Dawn is like that, a pretty smart kid who thinks fast, usually takes things into her own hands and also takes things in stride; she just naturally knows how to ride waves.

I am not a fan of dancehall reggae, preferring the more classical reggae of Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Jimmy Cliff and their peers. I also like the softer Reggae called lover's rock. Dawn also goes for lover's rock, r&b and pop, so I was surprised that she wanted to go to a dancehall concert. I felt she just wanted to get out of the house and go someplace.

Unlike our other sister, Dawn is not particularly pretty but she is not ugly either; she just has an ordinary, pleasant face, but it comes with a lot of charisma and a special kind of charm that reeks of femininity and sexuality. She is on the chubby side in a firm and sexy way, with raw sensuality written all over her face and evident in her body language. She is five foot five and weighs about one hundred and fifty five pounds, a lot of it settled in her ass.

I know from an overheard conversation, that her bra size is thirty four and I know from actually seeing them that they are round, sit high and have cone like shiny tips. I'd accidentally seen them completely naked on a couple of occasions, through a wide open bedroom door. On both occasions she'd seen me looking and had only smiled shyly and slowly turned away. Both times she was wearing tiny thong panties only. The sight didn't arouse me sexually, I only noticed the beauty of the young, plump body. I never think of Dawn in a sexual way, even though I often fantasize about our older sister, and before she married and moved away I would often get a lift from looking at her or thinking about her body which I'd also seen semi-naked on a number of occasions.

For the occasion Dawn put on a light navy, almost sheer, and short, halter blouse with a low cut back. Below that she wore tight, calf length, black pants of a soft fabric that hugged her ass and crotch snugly. She'd put on dark purple lipstick, some kind of shiny makeup on her mid brown face and a head spinning perfume. Her black hair was in a curly pixie style. She looked and smelled sexy and I told her so in a teasing way saying that I dared not turn away from her for more than a moment at the concert for fear of when I looked back somebody might be gone with her. She blushed and giggled shyly, and thanked me.

We arrived at the mini bus park at about eight-thirty only to find a depressingly large crowd, most of them going to the show. It was a mad scramble to get into the buses and it wasn't until nine that we barely managed to enter a bus. Each of the last three rows of three seats had eight persons, four sharing the space meant for three and then four more perched on their laps. Dawn and I were in the first row which had only four of us, plus the conductor crushed against the door.

The bus sped off at breakneck speed and a forty-five minute journey in discomfort began. Usually, on nights like these the bus operators made a killing, with no concern for passenger comfort. Passengers endured it because the alternative would be to stand at the bus park for hours until the crowd eased or pay an expensive taxi fare.

I didn't want the smelly conductor leaning on me, he smelled like he'd used a cheap deodorant since earlier in the day when he'd begun work and it had since died on him, so I sat forward which caused my upper right arm to rest on Dawn's left breast -- it was a pleasant feel. To make herself more comfortable Dawn brought her left arm around my back and rested her hand on my shoulder which made contact between my arm and her breast more flush, while the same hand rested on her thigh, above the knee.

The thought and feel of no protective bra under Dawn's blouse and the steady bounce caused by reckless driving made my cock, against my desire, swell and stretch out hard. I tried concentrating on willing it down, but my body just refused to heed my plea and for the first time ever I found myself being sexually aroused from bodily contact with my baby sister, and to my embarrassment, I was enjoying it, and made no attempt to lean further forward so as to avoid the intimate touch.

The driver screeched to a halt after being flagged down by a small group of persons. The conductor informed him excitedly that he could take five. Two persons squeezed past me to sit on laps then a pretty, slim young lady settled onto my lap, flush on my hard cock. She immediately spun around and looked into my face, giving me an amused smile. The conductor then told Dawn to rise up so the next person who was an untidy looking heavy set man could take her seat and she sit on his lap because he was too heavy to sit on her. Dawn rudely refused telling the conductor to let the lady in my lap sit on the man and she would sit on my lap.

"Shucks, man, I forgot de two of ya'll is together," the conductor said apologetically.

The exchange was made and I now had to endure the torture of my baby sister sitting on my hard cock for about twenty minutes. The young lady that had been on me looked around at Dawn and then at me with a disappointed face. I was horrified knowing that a stick of dynamite was dangerously poised to explode in my pants. I could only hope that my sister would blame the young lady for my condition; had Dawn immediately sat on my lap when the conductor started adding the extra passengers, she would surely have realized that it was the pressure of her breast on my arm that was responsible. I noticed that the smelly conductor had saved a thick, scantily dressed girl for his own lap.

Dawn to her credit, was trying to half-sit on the hard cock, but that was obviously putting her under a strain, so, shortly after the bus took off she shifted herself and settled back fully on the happy tool. I was ashamed of the pleasure I was experiencing, especially when after a sudden turn at a bend in the street I slyly let my hands come around Dawn and settle on her upper thighs where they joined her hips, my fingertips on both hands pressing down on the v of her crotch.

The sudden little swerves and mashing of brakes by the daredevil driver had Dawn sliding, bouncing and grinding on my hard cock and gave me an opportunity to 'accidently' press down on her crotch. We came upon a bumpy stretch of road that was under construction and by the time we were through it I found that the movements had brought my cock plumb between Dawn's crack, or maybe, brought the crack around my cock. Whichever, as the soft pussy of my little sister bumped against my swollen dick I felt a familiar sensation begin to build up inside of me.

In an effort to avoid the impending release by tightening my body, my fingers, unintentionally this time, grabbed Dawn's bump and I felt her squirm. I quickly pulled away my hands and moved them to her waist at the hem of the blouse. Immediately, I felt myself cumming, and driven to a point beyond rational thinking by the heady sexual situation, I let my hand snake up under Dawn's blouse and grabbed her firm young bubbies as I convulsed. She threw back her head against my face and pressed down hard on my cock as I tried to keep my shivering slight so the couples on either side wouldn't be aware of what was happening.

When we got out of the bus my legs were weak and my mind foggy with shame. Dawn also seemed a little wobbly. She took my hand into hers which felt cold and damp, and we walked toward the entrance gate and joined the line in silence. I was glad I had chosen to wear my shirt outside my pants, hopefully, it was hiding the wet spot.

Once we got inside I immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry Dawn, that wasn't intentional ... I tried very hard to concentrate and prevent it but I couldn't," I said, shakily.

Then added, "I didn't mean to hold your breasts either ... that was strictly instinct at play ... due to what was happening to me down there."

"Don't worry about it, I know you didn't mean to ... but you're a man ... you had a pretty young lady sit on your lap and gave you a lift and almost immediately your sister's fat ass took over ... the way the bus was rocking it was bound to happen, no surprises there," she said, smiling.

"Thanks for understanding," I said, relieved.

She took my hand again and we walked off. A moment later she was giggling uncontrollably.

"What?" I asked, sure she was laughing at me.

"I came too."

"What?" I asked, wanting to get it right.

"I came too," she repeated.

She burst out laughing.

"Like you I was trying to keep it from happening ... but the moment you grabbed my breasts I started to cum," she said.

I remembered how she had thrown back her head and pressed down hard on me, but because I was experiencing such intense pleasure, awareness of hers evaded me.

"I wonder if the people next to us knew," I asked.

"Those on my left did -- I think -- because both the lady that had been on your lap and the man, turned and looked at me while I was cumming," she replied.

"I hope neither of them knows us and know we're siblings," I said, concernedly.

"Let's hope so ... it felt good though," she said, giggling again.

"Yeah it did ... but you do understand that this is a nice story that can never be told, this remains between us ... no husband in the future, or wife, must hear of this," I said seriously.

"I know ... mum's the word," she said, squeezing my hand.

We headed for the washrooms.

Neither of us found the show particularly enjoyable, for as I mentioned before neither of us were dancehall reggae fans. As we listened to the loud music, slightly rocking and chanting trying to get in the mood like the other people around us, Dawn moved to stand in front of me. Taking my hands, she wrapped them around her waist and leaned back against me, and we stood there in the wild crowd, like a young couple, slowly rocking to the not so enjoyable music, while sipping beer. And when my cock hardened against her fluffy backside, neither of us showed awareness of the impropriety. After all that had happened previously, I guess it was no surprise and no big deal to either of us.

"I didn't know you were a Vybz Kartel fan," I said.

"I'm not ... you know me."

"So why did you ask to come?" I enquired.

"I just wanted us to go somewhere together ... anywhere ... and I only knew of this," she said, looking around and smiling at me.

Halfway through Vbyz Kartel's prancing around the stage a light drizzle descended on the open ground and we decided that it would be a good time to leave. I was surprised that a lot of other people were headed for the exit, so it was a fairly large bunch waiting for a bus to come along. The first one stopped right in front of us. It was virtually empty. Before opening the door we heard the female conductor's butch-like, determined and disrespectful voice.

"Four in a row and double up ... everybody want tuh get home outa this rain ... who got problems with dis, y'all could stand in de rain and wait for another bus," she said.

Dawn and I were the first in. We headed for the back seat and she promptly got onto my lap and my cock promptly came alive, causing her to giggle. She turned around and whispered in my ear.

"It's alright."

When we got home Dawn beat me to the bathroom. Ten minutes later I went for my needed shower. When I was finished and changed into my usual sleepwear -- old and age-thinned boxers and loose T shirt, I went into the kitchen where my sister was preparing coffee and sandwiches for us.

"I'm not sleepy, I'm going to watch a movie ... don't know about you," she said.

"I was thinking the same," I replied.

I'd derived so much sweetness and fun in her company during the night that I just didn't want to part from her.

Dawn was wearing a short, red and sheer teddy nightie. Usually she'd have a wrap around her if not wearing a concealing nightdress. My mom didn't encourage her daughters in less than appropriate night clothes outside of their bedrooms. Tonight Dawn was carefree and I found myself liking it. I could see her plump figure clearly through the sheer material, even the enticing rise between her thighs covered in a snug, white, satin-like cup. Her nipples poked the front of the nightie, the deep v barely covering half of the aggressive bubbies. And when she turned to back me my eyes popped at the sight of the big round ass, the fleshy lower portions of cheeks hanging lower than the hem.

We headed for the living room with me deliberately walking behind and when Dawn bent over to place the tray with our snack on the low table, and I saw the bump between her parted thighs, jutting out, my cock knew no restraint. I quickly sat down on the three seater sofa, my head a mess of confusing thoughts and emotions. The accidents in the bus was one thing, to be deliberately lusting after my baby sis now and actually thinking of employing a strategy to get her into bed, as I found myself thinking, was an entirely different and disturbing situation.

Dawn sat down next to me rather than at the other end. It was only then I noticed the reapplied lipstick -- this time a bright red -- and the scent of freshly sprayed perfume. There was also the additional attraction of light red eye shadow, she had taken time to nicen up herself.

"We don't have to double up," she said, laughing out loud.

"I wouldn't mind," I said jovially.

"You wouldn't ... I know," she said, pointing an accusing finger at me and then giggling.

As fate would have it the movie was an erotic drama. Added to that was the drama of Dawn sitting next to me with her short nightie so high up her thighs I could see a portion of crotch every time I glanced sideways, which was every couple of minutes. My cock was beyond control and I just knew the night was going to produce something lasting, one way or the other.

Halfway through the movie she drew closer to me and leaned her head onto my shoulder. I put an arm around her, under her arm, letting my hand travel around her soft side to clasp a portion of belly. My fingers loved the feel. Five minutes later she lowered herself and stretched out along the chair on her back, her head on my thigh, dangerously close to my cock, luckily it was fully hard and had travelled up along my belly. She tugged down the hem of the nightie for the sake of modesty and then turned her head to the side to look at the TV.

A few minutes later she turned onto her side and looked away from the TV, her face under the belly of my upright cock her little pouty mouth softly touching my balls. She tugged at the nightie hem but being on her side with knees drawn up it did nothing at all to cover her big ass that was visible because the panties she was wearing was a G string thong.

"Good night," she said.

Shortly after, after I heard her softly snoring. I turned and looked at the succulent body of my sexy sister. My bucking cock was nudging her face and after a while I used one hand to press and hold the cock down on her face. I felt her move and snuggle up closer to it, raising her head up against the base, so I didn't need to hold it down for it to touch her. I used the now free hand to gently stroke her head, sending my finger through her curly pixie hair, while I moved the other hand to her big hip and began softly stroking it before moving on to her thigh and then bringing it around to caress the fluffy cheek.

It wasn't long before she made a little sound and turned onto her back, bending one knee and leaning it against the back of the chair. The nightie hem dropped to her belly under her navel and I looked with lust and admiration at the lovely lady bump covered in satiny white fabric that was pressed into the clefted lump of flesh. I placed my hand on the smooth soft knee and beginning there, gently stroked all along the inner thigh down to her crotch, back and forth several times. She dropped the other leg onto the floor, spreading wide. I let my hand move to cup the tempting meat, carefully kneading it. A soft moan came from Dawn's slightly opened mouth.

"You awake baby?" I asked, in a whisper.

I stroked the lump and her hips twitched.

"Yeees," she also whispered, in a sleepy drawl.

And at the moment my hand touched her between the thighs, I felt her soft fingers curl around my cock.

"You want to cum again, Dawn?" I asked, with wildly beating heart, knowing that this was the defining moment.

"Yes Rick ... I want that feeling again."

I moved aside the panty leg and slipped an inch or so of my middle finger into the wet little crack. It was amazingly tight despite being well lubricated.

"Aaaaaaaaaah," Dawn cried out.

I pushed the finger a little further into her hole.

"Oooooooooh," she wailed, then gasped and bucked her thick hips.

She rose up a bit, turned to the side and took my cock into her mouth. And as she moved her head and swirled her tongue I could tell she was inexperienced in sucking cock, but I never-the-less enjoyed her gift and at that moment would not have swapped it for the expert mouths of a dozen porn stars. Her head bobbed up and down and she gagged and dribbled spittle onto my cock repeatedly as I drove my finger back and forth into her sweet pussy. I pulled the panties down off her and put them to my nose and enjoyed the sweetest whiff of wet panty crotch I'd ever experienced. My sister's heated sex scent simply blew my mind.

I turned my body around and placed my face between the thick chocolate thighs and gently licked the sparsely haired vulva. I spread the lips and licked the labia walls then probed the chute with a stiffened and eager tongue. She tasted so sweet. We remained like that for some time, pleasing each other's privates with our mouths. I latched onto her clit and sucked on it with a flickering tongue. She began to buck and roll her fat hips and suddenly, through a cock filled mouth I heard a loud moan escape her lips and she was shivering mightily as a huge orgasm -- her second for the night -- owned her body. She was unable to hide it this time around as she trembled and jerked and shook wildly, for more than a minute, somehow managing to hold my cock in her mouth.

It was only after she had settled that I pulled back my hips, freeing the cock from her mouth. Her inexperienced fingers cupped and pulled at my balls. I turned around and sat, throwing one leg across her body. I looked down at the relaxed and glowing young lady and pressed a finger gently on her smiling lips, stroking them tenderly. She opened her mouth and sucked on the finger softly. I stretched out the other hand and covered a breast, feeling the stiff nipple in my palm -- fully meaning to hold it this time. I leaned over and took the breast into my mouth, drawing on the cone-like tip. She rubbed my head, while still sucking my finger.

12