Double Vision

Story Info
Like mother - like daughter.
5.9k words
4.36
21.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gilrenard
gilrenard
69 Followers

I was singing a song by the Guess Who, in my head, on the drive from the airport to the Sheraton Saskatoon Hotel. Hoping, that Burton Cummings was wrong about nothing ever happening in that small town.

I exited the limousine as the driver retrieved my suitcase from its trunk. He thanked me for the generous tip and wished me a good day. I made my way to the Hotel's reception desk to check in, to attend a conference being hosted by Hewlett Packard. The bank that I am employed at was beginning the process to upgrading six of their servers before the fall of 2018.

As I approached the reception area filled with guests lounging on the many couches, with their eyes glued to the screens of their cell phones, or rolling travel bags across the newly laid carpet, the sight of the young lady behind the counter that was focused on the screen in front her as she spoke on the phone made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. She also made my cock twitch, involuntarily.

It was as though I was looking at a ghost from my past. As if I had traveled back in time and was staring at a past lover. A very pretty and sexually adventurous lover. Jacqueline Valentine.

Jacqueline was twenty-three years old. We had spent a summer and a fall together, long ago. We met at the bar she worked at during her final year of university. She was twelve years younger than me. I was her first older lover. She told me that she had always been sexually attracted to older men but, she never imagined that the sex would be so satisfying, and in my particular case, so satisfyingly deviant and dirty.

The clone of the Jacqueline I remembered with a great fondness looked up at me as she placed the handset of the phone back on its cradle. "Good afternoon, sir. How may I help you?" she cheerfully greeted me.

I cleared my throat to give myself time to gather my thoughts before I replied to the young lady that had me rattled. Her voice was almost identical to Jacqueline's. I stared at her in silence for much longer than was appropriate in any social circumstance. She had the same big, green eyes, the same full lips curled in an identical smile, the same perfect white teeth, and the same long, wavy, strawberry blonde hair. Memories of how I had trained Jacqueline to please me flashed through my mind like a movie being played back at one thousand times the speed of the standard 29.97 frames per second.

The clone remained unfazed, patiently waiting with a smile for my reply.

"Forgive me for staring," I paused and darted my eyes to the gold name tag with black letters pinned to her jacket above her left breast. "Allegra. I was not being rude. You bear a striking resemblance to a very beautiful young lady I knew many years ago."

Allegra broadened her smile, twisted her torso away from me and pointed to a series of employee photographs on the wall behind her. "Everyone says that I look exactly like my mother. I think I look much younger." Allegra giggled as I looked to where here delicate, slender finger was directing my eyes to.

Framed in blue, shiny plastic was a picture of a smiling Jacqueline. Albeit; many years older than I remembered her, but still just as pretty. The plaque at the bottom of the picture read - Jacqueline La Fontaine - Regional Manager.

"You knew my mother back in the day?" Allegra asked innocently. The coy grin on her face hinted there was something not so innocent bubbling inside her. My heart thumped and my cock twitched.

I nodded, "Yes, while she was attending university. Please tell her I say hello, Allegra."

"Of course! She'll get a kick out of it," she smiled and asked for my name.

"Gil Renard. Thank you, it was a pleasure to meet you, Allegra," I smiled as she typed on a keyboard that was out of my view, and then put together a key pass kit for me.

"Mom and dad return from Aruba, next week. I'm sorry you won't get to say hello to her in person." Allegra had lowered her voice and leaned ever so slightly towards me to inform me that her parents where away on vacation. "Your room is on the fourth floor, number 421; the elevators are down the hall and to your left. The pool re-opens to our guests tonight, at eight pm. I get off at six, and am going for a swim before it is available to the guests. If you wish to join me, I would love to hear all about my mother's exploits before she got married. Enjoy your stay, Mr. Renard. It was a pleasure to meet you." Allegra spoke bolder and her tone was void of any concealed innocence as she invited me for a tête-à-tête by the pool.

I nodded and smiled, "I would love to hear what Jacqueline has been up to, and to get to know you." I turned and made my way to the elevators. My cock grew hard at the thought of Allegra in a bikini. She was a few inches taller than her mother. But had the same slim body type and all of Jacqueline's gentle curves. I was curious if Allegra preferred her sex as filthy as her mother did. I was hoping I would be provided the opportunity to satisfy my curiosity.

A few minutes before six, the phone in my room rang. Allegra asked if I was ready to meet her at the pool. I replied that I was on my way. She was waiting for me by the doors that led to the pool. She smiled, turned around and swiped a key card across the door's lock. She entered the pool area and held the door open for me.

Her bikini top was very revealing. It was no more than two yellow strings across her shoulders and one around her back, with miniscule, yellow triangles covering her jutting nipples. She had a towel wrapped tight around her slim waist, and another towel rolled up and tucked under her arm.

I followed her to a row of chairs at the shallow end of the pool, staring at her hips as they swayed from side to side. Her tight ass cheeks danced beneath the snow white towel as she walked on the tips of her toes. I could sense the coy grin on her face. She knew damn well I was staring at her tight, young ass. And that knowledge made her clit tingle.

She placed the towel from under her arm onto a chair and unrolled it. She reached for the flask that was hidden in the towel and handed it to me. "It's rum and coke. Have a sip," Allegra smiled.

"Thank you," I said as I took the flask from her.

Allegra nodded and removed the towel from around her waist. She held my gaze as she let the towel fall to the floor. Her bikini bottom was just as skimpy as its top. Yellow strings hugging her low on the hips and a miniscule, shiny, yellow triangle barely covering her hairless pussy. I took a sip from the flask as she stared at me leering at her pussy. I handed the flask back to Allegra. She brushed her fingers across my hand let them linger for a moment before she took it and tucked it between her chin and chest. She removed the black hair tie from her wrist, pulled her hair back and tied it in a ponytail by twisting the hair tie around her bunched up, strawberry blonde hair.

She took a sip from the flask as she turned around, slowly. Her firm, heart shaped ass was fully exposed. The yellow string disappeared into the crack of her ass. Allegra looked over her shoulder at me, smiled, and tossed the flask onto a chair.

"You coming in with me?" she asked. "Take off your t-shirt and join me."

She took two graceful steps towards the edge of the pool and dove in. I watched as she swam the length of the pool, disappeared under the water, resurfaced, and swam back to me. Allegra remained in the pool; she rested her arms on its edge, placed her chin on her arms and stared at me.

"You're not coming in? You still have your t-shirt on," she playfully pouted.

"I'm not a fan of water, Allegra. I'm fine right where I am. And am quite enjoying the view," I grinned at her.

"Your loss, Gil," she winked at me. "So, tell me all about my mom. How did you meet her? What was she like? What did she like to do? Was she a party girl?"

I chuckled at her questions and replied, "You aren't going to interrogate me for information that you could potentially use as leverage, are you, Allegra? Granted, that does have the potential to be a lot of fun. But it wouldn't be very nice."

Allegra laughed out loud. Her eyes had the same mischievous, sparkle I remembered in Jacqueline's eyes. "I called mom as soon as you left the reception desk and told her that Gil said hello. She got very quiet and nervous and said that she would call me back. You're her dirty secret from the past, aren't you? Spill the beans, Mr. Renard. Were you and my mom lovers? And don't spare me the dirty details; those are always the most fun. I'm a big girl and I can handle anything you got."

Her sexual innuendos made my cock swell. I chuckled and replied, "That would be highly inappropriate, Allegra. Private matters should remain private."

Allegra lifted herself half out of the water and exclaimed, "Ah-ha! You and mom did fuck! Tell me all about how you fucked my mother, please!" Her eyes darted to my crotch. She was hoping to see a bulge, hoping our conversation was having the same stimulating effect on me as it was having on her.

It was evident that Allegra liked to tease the boys. She was hoping to masturbate in the water as I provided filthy details of how her mother and I fucked. And if she could stare at my hard on as she listened to the lewd details while rubbing her clit or fingering her pussy, it would heighten every sensation that shot through her body.

Unbeknownst to me, Allegra had become incredibly aroused at the realization that she had met one of her mother's past lovers. Sordid thoughts of her mother sucking my cock raced through her mind. Her body trembled, her pussy clenched tight, and her stomach felt as if it had been turned upside down, when she felt the sudden need to suck on the same cock that her mother had sucked and milked the cum out of. There was something inherently different about her arousal. What she felt was much more intense than usual. So much more intense, in fact, that it felt as if she was feeling sexual arousal for the very first time. This was dirty, inappropriate and taboo. Allegra embraced it. Her pussy had never ached with such intense heat and wetness.

"I neither confirmed nor denied it, Allegra. I only stated that private matters should remain private. You are a very naughty girl, aren't you? The kind of girl that gets off on teasing men?" I sternly asked the overly excited Allegra.

Allegra reached behind her neck and undid her bikini top. She pulled it off her chest and threw at my feet. "That's my private matter, Gil. I'm not answering your question until you answer at least one of mine," she coyly replied. "Perhaps you need a little coaxing?" Allegra stood up and squeezed her bare breasts gently as she leered at the bulge twitching between my legs.

"My question was rhetorical, Allegra. I'm certain you are aching to play with your pussy as I retell all the dirty things I did to, and, made your mother do. Is that what you want? Do you get off on being watched as you masturbate?" I asked in a low growl.

Allegra was caught off guard by my reply. It was obvious that she liked to be in control. When she hesitated to reply, I sternly addressed her, "Answer me or I'm leaving. I have neither the time nor patience for superfluous, little girl's games. If you want to jerk off in front me, get out of the pool, show me your tits, kneel at my feet and have the decency to suck my cock while I call you the same dirty names I called your mother every time I fucked and used each of her beautiful, slutty holes."

Allegra looked at me with a blank stare and gasped as her pussy clenched impossibly tight. Her cheeks flushed with a red glow. She was in uncharted territory and was both excited and hesitant. Her stare was unmistakable to read. It was the stare you got when you realize you're in over your head because you've bitten off more than you can chew.

"You started off well, Allegra. You caught my attention and I was prepared to make you experience, up close and personal, the same dirty sex I introduced your mother to. It appears that your skills require honing to play this game at its most pleasurable and satisfying level. Nonetheless, thank you for the pleasant conversation. But, I am bored and will take my leave. Enjoy your evening, Allegra."

As I got up out of the chair, Allegra shouted, "Wait!"

I eyed her and grinned, "Yes?"

She climbed out of the pool and said, "Please stay, Gil. You just got me so incredibly horny." She pushed the bikini strings down and over her hips and stepped out of the flimsy bottom. "See." She stood in front of me, thrust her hips forward and used both of her hands to slowly spread her pussy. "You can touch my pussy if you want to. I'm dripping for you. Doesn't the thought of fucking an old girlfriend's daughter excite you? I'll bet you that I'm close to the same age my mom was when you defiled her in so many unspeakable ways. You look and act the part of a gentleman but, I think you are a very demanding lover. The thought of being used by my mom's ex-lover is so taboo and incredibly hot. When will either of us ever get this chance again? Just the thought of sucking one of my mom's ex-boyfriend's cock almost makes me come."

The same dark fire I remembered burning in Jacqueline's eyes when she got horny and begged to be fucked, raged in Allegra's big, green eyes.

I growled at the sight of her dripping, pink and swollen pussy as I leaned forward. "Closer, bring your cunt closer to me and spread it wider." A low moan escaped from deep in her throat as she inched closer to me and spread her pussy wider. She pulled upwards on her pussy lips with her fingers to proudly expose her tingling, swollen clit. I spat on her cunt. Allegra shivered. I gripped her hips, leaned forward and tasted her parted slit. I slid my hands to her ass cheeks and squeezed her young, firm flesh and pulled her pussy into my bearded mouth. Allegra grabbed two fistfuls of my hair to steady herself and moaned out loud as I sucked, licked and bit her throbbing and clenching snatch. Her pussy juice had a strong, heady odor and taste. She was fucking delicious. Just like her mother.

"Fuck yes!" she panted. As the words left her lips, I slid one hand between her legs and shoved two fingers into her pussy. Allegra released my hair and gripped my thick, muscular shoulders as she spread her legs wider and thrust her hips forward. "Ohhffuck!" she groaned. "Finger fuck me hard and make me come! Please!"

I withdrew my fingers from inside her young, dripping cunt. "Not yet. I want your mouth on my cock. I trained your mother to suck my cock in a very specific manner. Now it's your turn to learn." I reached for her firm breasts and squeezed them hard as I sucked and bit her erect nipples. "You have larger nipples than your mother, Allegra. But, your pussies taste and smell very similar."

Allegra was dumbstruck at how her body reacted to learning about her mother's filthy, sexual exploits. I thought she was going to come as she listened to me. "So fucking dirty," she panted. "This is so fucking hot, Gil," she purred my name. "Tell me how my mom sucked your cock. Make me suck your cock just like she did." A shiver ran down her spine as she uttered the unspeakable. Her pussy became a powder keg ready to explode, as images of her mother being treated like a two dollar whore and gagging on my cock flashed before her eyes.

The same cock, that in that instant, she was aching to taste and suck.

I couldn't help but grin as I freed my hard on out of the side of my shorts. Allegra gasped at the thickness and length of my twitching, throbbing meat. She swallowed hard and asked in a quivering voice as she leered, "M-mom took that in her ass?" Her voice cracked and went up two octaves when she said the word, ass.

"Your deviant mother gave me her brown cherry, Allegra. I pounded her ass hard. I was never gentle with her, not once," I snarled. "I want you to know that your dear mom liked it dirty, hard and rough. There was nothing she wouldn't do for me. She cried out that I was hurting her as I took her brown cherry. When I asked her if she wanted me to stop, she shook her head and bit down hard on the pillow as she endured the pain to please me." I slapped Allegra's swollen snatch with an upward swat of my open hand without warning. She yelped. "I know you'll allow me same liberties. You're more than willing to be used to please me, too. Aren't you, whore?" Allegra closed her eyes, grunted and nodded as ice cold shivers shot up her spine. "Your mother grew to love the pain I inflicted on her goddess like body. I pounded her virgin ass mercilessly and emptied my balls in her. Afterwards, she confessed that she came twice from having her ass so violently violated. And that she had never felt more satisfied than when I used her like fuck meat."

"Fuuuck," Allegra panted. Her head was whirling at how the events of the day had unfolded. She had only wanted to tease one of her mother's ex-boyfriends and discretely come as she rubbed her clit while she was in the pool. But this, this had taken her arousal and her need for cock to an intensity that she never could have imagined.

"I love fingering my ass. But I've never been fucked in my ass. I don't know if I can take your big cock in my ass, Gil." Allegra's words quivered in the air. The filthier our conversation became, the hotter Allegra got.

"It's not up to you, is it? I'll force your ass to accommodate my cock, after you suck it," I growled at her, pinched her nipples and pulled down on them, forcing Allegra to her knees. She winced, shut her eyes tight and gasped at the burn shooting through her perky tits. To her surprise, the pain multiplied the sexual sensations that were raging through her young, inexperienced body.

I grabbed her pony tail close to her scalp, snapped her head back and snarled, "Look at me, whore." Her eyes shot open. "You like your sex dirty, Allegra? I'll bet, that up to this moment, you really didn't have a clue of exactly how dirty you are capable of being. You had no idea of the effect the thought of sucking on the cock that fucked the shit out of your whore mother would have on you, did you, Allegra? You know that it's wrong on some level. Still, you just can't help yourself, can you? It turns you on like nothing you've ever experienced before, doesn't it? You're not only willing to allow me to do whatever I want to you. You'd beg me to promise not to go easy on you. Isn't that right, Allegra?" Before she could reply I growled, "You have no idea what I am capable of. You have no idea of the filthy acts you are about to perform, solely for my sexual pleasure. Scrub as you may, my kind of dirty won't ever wash off, Allegra. On the upside, you won't ever forget the experience." I pulled her mouth towards my crotch and ordered, "Kiss the head of my cock."

She eagerly nodded, closed her eyes and edged her mouth towards my cock. I snapped her head back and struck her across the cheek with the back of my hand. The sudden blow caught her off guard. The sting in her cheek grew steadily hotter. Allegra gasped as tears began to well up in her eyes.

"That slap didn't hurt you, Allegra. You feel the need to cry because it shocked you. Tears won't make me show you any mercy, whore. Your tears will only serve to make me harder, and make my cock want to punish your slutty holes harder. Concentrate on how hard your cunt is throbbing and aching to be fucked. Do not shut your eyes. I need you to look at me as you worship my cock with your loving kisses. I like to play rough. I get off on manhandling and using women in the filthiest of manners. Understand?" I growled at the young Allegra. I softened my tone and added, "Besides, you have beautiful eyes. You have your mother's eyes. Don't deny me from looking into them."

She shivered and moaned, "I'll do anything you tell me to do, Gil."

gilrenard
gilrenard
69 Followers
12