Double Vision Ch. 01

Story Info
Young professor works alone in house high in the Rock.
8.8k words
4.74
59.3k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting on to late afternoon. Not that you could tell from the sun because at this time of year - the last week of June - the sun didn't go down until quite late. But it was nearly five thirty and I had been clearing the trail in back of the cabin all day. During the morning I had taken the chain saw and ax all along the trail until the point it left my property - nearly a half mile - and cut any fallen trees which were blocking the path. After lunch I started back, cutting the fallen trees nearest the cabin into fireplace length and stacking them alongside the trail to be moved later. Now I was hot, tired and only wanted a shower, supper, and some time to goof off. Well, maybe I also wanted to get laid, but that didn't seem a very likely prospect.

Let me explain a little. I'm a new - very new - assistant professor of history. I had just completed the my third year and, as everyone knows, had to write and publish to get promoted. Last year and this I had come up to a mountain place which I had inherited from my grandfather. It's fairly high up in the Rockies but still has electricity, a well for water, and a septic system. There are other cabins and cottages up here, but not many. My closest neighbor is almost a half mile down the road - and he's not there very often. My place is about four hundred acres but is located deep in forested land. The Little Divide hiking trail passes within two miles of it. Anyway, the isolation lets me get a lot of research and writing done. Research, you ask? Remember all it takes today is a computer and a cell phone.I had been up in the high country for about two and a half weeks and had made one trip to town for supplies three days before. Otherwise I hadn't seen another person and had the whole world, or so it seemed, to myself. I spent some of the time - like this day - clearing and tending the land, and the rest in my academic work.

As I stretched and picked up my shirt and other stuff, I thought I heard voices coming from down the trail. I put the chain saw back down and peered along the shaded path. Suddenly a saw a backpacker round a turn, coming towards me. She was looking over her shoulder and talking and all I could see was short blonde hair, a large green and black backpack and a long, bare pair of legs emerging from cutoff jeans. She turned back in the direction she was walking and I could see she was about twenty or twenty-two - several years younger than my own twenty-eight. She was very pretty with dark lashed eyes and a wide smile and she waved and called a hello as she kept on coming. As she neared I could see she was tall, about five nine. Then a second hiker came around the turn. I did a quick double take and decided I was right the first time: this second hiker was identical except that she was wearing a blue and black pack and had a blue striped tee shirt instead of green.

As they came up, the first girl said, "Hi. Maybe you can help us. I'm afraid we may have made a wrong turn somewhere. We're supposed to be on the Little Divide trail and I thought we should have gotten to the Lodgepole Campground by now."

I smiled back at them - they were definitely worth smiling at. Now that they were close I could see both had deep green eyes and very white teeth. They also filled the tee shirts nicely and it was obvious neither wore, nor needed, a bra. Full, firm breasts and hard points of nipples pressed against the stretched fabric of their shirts, both of which ended several inches before the tops of their short cutoffs, exposing tanned, flat stomachs. Long, smooth legs seemed to stretch forever before ending in small hiking boots. Before I made a fool of myself staring, I said, "Hi. I'm Dave Ryan. And I guess you must have missed a turn. The trail is about four or five miles back the way you came. And the campground would be another four or five from there."

They looked crestfallen. The first girl turned to the second and said, "That's too far to make it today."

She nodded and turned towards me. "I'm Kristie and..."

"I'm Katie," the first girl put in. "We're hiking the whole trail. This is our third week."

"Since we can't get to Lodgepole this afternoon," the second continued, "we were wondering if there's some place around here where we could camp until tomorrow."

I wasn't sure how she could say they both were wondering - maybe telepathy - but no matter. "I suppose you could camp somewhere, but I've got a better idea. The house over there" - I pointed - "is mine. How about I let you have a room for the night. I'll even give you supper."

"You don't have to do that," Katie said. "We probably smell too bad to even come inside."

"No worse than I do at the moment. Tell you what, I'll throw in a hot shower and you can use the washer and drier."

"In that case, Dave, we would probably consider you a lifesaver," Kristie said. "We were hoping there would be a laundry at the campground."

I picked up my tools again and said, "Then let's head over there." They moved so one was on each side of me and we started to walk the couple of hundred yards to the house. "Let's see. I'll bet after a couple of weeks on the trail you might feel up to a steak and salad and some fresh fruit."

Kristie looked across at her sister. "He can't be for real, can he? He must be a ..."

"Mind reader," Katie finished. "After two weeks of freeze dried we'd love it. I doubt if we can repay you enough."

"Or maybe," Kristie added, cryptically, exchanging a look with Katie.

This day was definitely looking up. Dinner and conversation with two beautiful young women. Even though, with two it probably wouldn't go any further than maybe a kiss or so. But that seemed pretty good, too.

I set the tools in a shed out back and led the girls up onto the screened back porch and through the back door. We went through the kitchen and I pointed down a hall to the right. "You two can use the room on the left down there. There's a bathroom next to it and I think there's a hair drier in the closet with the towels. You can go ahead while I get cleaned up, too. I'll use the bath in my room." They thanked me again and disappeared into the spare bedroom while I went on into mine.

Twenty minutes later, dressed in a clean pair of shorts and a short sleeved shirt I went out and started the grill and then back into the kitchen to begin getting some of the meat from the refrigerator. Because it had only been a couple of days since my trip to town I didn't have to thaw any and I still had fresh lettuce and stuff for salads. I had been working about five minutes when the twins appeared in the doorway. They were now dressed in different matching shorts and sleeveless shirts, except the shirts were once again two different colors, yellow and light green this time. Their neck length hair had been washed, dried, and brushed so it shone in the sun coming through the windows. "Anything we can do to help?" Yellow asked.

"If you'd like to eat on the porch I guess you can carry out some plates, ...Katie?"

"I'm Katie," Green said.

"Unless I am," Yellow added.

Still not sure who was who I handed plates and tableware to the girls. I took the steaks out and put them on the grill and then returned for glasses. I had a bottle of zin in the refrigerator. Normally I might have a glass every other day or so, and now I was glad most of it was still there. I took the glasses and wine, along with a pitcher of ice water, out to the round table on the porch. The girls had set three places where I added the wine glasses. I walked out to the grill to turn the steaks with them following me.

"Do you live up here?" one of them asked.

"Just during the summer. I teach history at Northeast State the rest of the year. Where do you two live?"

"We're seniors at the U. Business majors. Both of us," Yellow (Kristie?) said.

"We almost always take classes together," Green (Katie?) added. "Confuses our professors."

"I'll bet," I said somewhat dryly. "I'll bet it plays havoc with your boyfriends, too."

"Sometimes," Green smiled.

"Some times that can be fun," Yellow said. Then she exchanged a look with her sister.

I had never had much association with twins and, although I had heard how they were reputed to act together, this was my only firsthand experience. Some of the looks the girls exchanged seemed to have more information than a lot of conversations. Maybe they really did read each other's mind.

The steaks were soon ready and I piled them on a plate and the three of us went back to the porch. The two girls took places opposite each other leaving me the place between them. As we ate, the conversation ranged over several topics but gradually became more personal. Somehow they managed to get me to tell them that I was single, had no steady current girlfriend and expected to be here alone all summer. On the other hand the two girls talked about their personal lives with little hesitation. Neither was aligned with any particular guy and admitted to sometimes dating the same man.

Maybe it was the wine, but I doubt it as we had only had a little over one glass, but I suddenly asked, "Is what I've heard about twins true? Do you two ever switch identities and date the same guy?"

The exchanged quick glances. "Of course," Katie said.

"Sure," Kristie answered. "Sometimes several times. Remember Bob?" Her sister nodded vigorously. She looked back at me. "I dated Bob a couple of times. He made some cracks about 'Of course he could tell us apart,' so the next date Katie went out with him. We can kiss the same way and he never noticed the difference. Then over the next four dates we switched off. He slept with both of us and never knew."

Katie said, "And what about Roger?" Both girls laughed. Katie went on, "I had gone out with Roger several times and once we came back to our apartment. He didn't know I had a twin then. Anyway, we went to bed and afterwards I got up to go into the bathroom and met Kristie in the hall." She giggled again. "We agreed to switch and Kristie went back in to him for a second round. I think we switched off three more times that night. By morning poor Roger was exhausted. When Kristie came in at breakfast you should have seen Roger. I don't think he was ever sure if we had switched or not."

These girls seemed to have no inhibitions against talking about their sex life at all! Not that I was complaining. I finally said, "You do look an awful lot alike." I looked at Yellow. "You're Kristie, right?" She smiled and nodded. If you're not wearing different colored shirts is there any way to tell you apart?"

Again she glanced at her sister and held a silent conversation. "Let's find out," she said.

"Take a good look at us," Katie said.

This wasn't hard to do. Both were extraordinarily beautiful women. I studied each for a few seconds and then, almost as if at some signal, they stood and Katie said, "Wait here a second."

They disappeared inside and I expected they would come back out, either in identical shirts, or, possibly, they might or might not exchange shirts. I remained seated, partly to keep the bulge in my shorts out of sight. In a few seconds one of them called out, "Close your eyes. We'll tell you when you can open them." I closed them and waited.

I heard them coming close and in a few seconds one of them said, "OK. You can open your eyes now." I did so.

I had expected to see two identical outfits and in a way I did. But not exactly what I had anticipated. Standing there in front of me were the two twins - wearing only the very short cutoffs. The bulge in my shorts became a mountain. Two feet in front of me were four perfect breasts, nipples hardened and pointing directly at me at face level as I sat there. The smooth skin of their bellies disappeared into the tops of their cutoffs and reappeared again as beautifully tapered legs only a few inches lower. For several seconds I stared without making a sound. Then I tried to speak and only a small squeak came out. I cleared my throat and tried again. "You are two of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen."

They smiled and one of them said, "But can you tell us apart?" She placed her hands behind her head and her sister did the same at almost the same instant. Then, with their hands clasped behind their necks, backs arched, and breasts thrust forward, they slowly turned in front of me.

I'll admit I gawked. Any man between ten and one hundred would have gawked. Somehow I noticed that neither had any white showing on her breasts and if there were any tan lines by the shorts, I couldn't see them. These girls had been hiking and carrying packs for the last couple of weeks and their muscles were finely toned with not a gram of excess fat. But they were definitely feminine. There was no extra fat but their bones didn't stick out so far as to bruise a man. Some women look as through you might cut yourself if you hold them too close. Still, there was no mistaking the shape beneath their skin. The flesh looked firm and toned and it was all I could do to keep from reaching for them.

Finally I managed to say, "I can't see a thing that's different. You both look perfect. I give up. There is no way to tell you apart."

"Oh, there is, if you know where to look," one of them said. She glanced at her sister. "Should we tell him?"

"Let's wait a little," the other replied.

They moved apart and around the table to stand on either side of me. Then together they each took hold of an arm and tugged, trying to pull me up. I hesitated because of the protrusion now showing in my shorts, but they pulled harder and I came to my feet. The one on my left reached over and began to unbutton my shirt while her sister pulled it from my shoulders. When she let it drop to the floor, the first turned me and pulled me against her. Her hard nipples felt like they were burning into my chest. Her lips clamped over mine and my own opened to hers almost of their own accord. Our tongues tangled as I felt four firm hands stroke down my bare back Two of them continued on and firmly cupped my ass cheeks and then slid part way round to the fronts of my thighs.

After thirty seconds - or maybe it was two hours - she pulled back from my lips and said, "I'm Kristie." Then she pulled a little more away and both girls turned me around so I was facing the other way.

Now the kiss was repeated, identically as nearly as I could tell, while Kristie's hands squeezed my ass and slid onto my thighs. After another eternity the second twin broke the kiss and said, "I'm Katie."

To say I now had a hard on would be like saying a redwood tree had a stem. Suddenly a hand reached from either side and grasped me through the material of my cutoffs. I moaned as Katie began to unfasten the waist while Kristie started to work her hand inside.

I'm not a bad looking guy. I stand just over six feet and I work out. And the last couple of weeks I had worked pretty hard around here. Unlike a lot of men living alone, I don't let myself go. I shaved every day and took showers as often as needed, which could be a couple of times a day in this weather. And my equipment, which the twins were busy examining is OK. I'm not going to win a contest among porn stars but I have between seven and eight inches and just then my balls felt like they each must be two inches or so across.

Katie had the cutoffs loose and both of the girls began to pull them and my briefs down my legs, freeing my cock which now seemed considerably longer than usual. As they worked the cloth over my swollen shaft and down over my feet, each took time to grasp and stroke my cock and then each gave a lick and a large wet kiss to the head. I groaned as they once more stood up beside me. I wrapped an arm around each and kissed first one and then the other.

During the summer the weather can vary up in the mountains. It can cool off enough at night that you want a fire even in July and August or it can remain hot and sticky throughout the dark hours. The last few days and nights had been quite warm and I had dragged a mattress out onto the screened porch to sleep. It was over in one corner made up with sheets and a single blanket and now the twins started to move me towards it. When we got there they released my arms and stood facing me, my cock still sticking straight out. "Your turn," one of them said.

In almost a daze I reached for the waist band of the nearest twin. A snap, a zip and I slowly began to slide the material down her narrowly rounded hips. A skimpy pair of bikini panties followed. Another surprise. Her mound was completely shaved. Bare rounded flesh and damp pussy lips met my eyes as I knelt and pulled the clothing away as she lifted her feet. I turned towards her sister and it was an instant replay. I could even swear the drops of moisture seeping from their swollen lips were the same.

I stood again and the three of us embraced. This was a first for me. I had never even kissed two girls together like this, much less been naked with two of them. And these were some of the most extraordinary women I had ever met. They also seemed to be two of the most aroused. Both of them were all over me. I wasn't just standing there myself, mind you, but they seemed to be feeling me everywhere. Then, once again as if at some unheard message, they lay down on their backs, side by side. Then the one on the left - it may have been Katie, but I had lost track by this time - guided my head downwards and I soon was applying my tongue to her very wet pussy. As I slid my tongue from the very back of her opening up the center and swirled it all around her protruding clit I suddenly felt another tongue, long and pointed, begin to slide around my buttocks and up and down the crack of my ass. Katie, if that's who she was, arched under me, pressing her mound hard against my mouth as the second tongue touched my anus and darted hard against the tight hole. I nearly lost it right there. But somehow I managed to hold on and in a couple of minutes moved atop Katie as she guided my hard member into her soaking slit.

I started to see how slowly I could slide into her. She was soaked and the only resistance was the hard clamp of her internal muscles. But suddenly I felt a wet and slick finger press hard against my anus and I lost it. I shoved into Katie, hard, as she pressed back. Simultaneously Kristie's finger, wet with her own juices, pushed its way into my rear. I felt her nipples brush my back as we began to set up a rhythm, me stroking in and out of Katie, she arching rhythmically in response and Kristie moving her finger in and out in sync with our thrusts.

It had been over two months since I had had sex. Up here, especially, I did jerk off frequently, sometimes several times a day, but I hadn't been with a woman for over nine weeks. Needless to say this time we didn't set a record of longevity. I don't think I lasted more than a couple of minutes and, even though Katie came before I did, she still pushed me towards her crotch and had me eat her to two more orgasms after I had spurted my load into her. Kristie kept up her assault on my rectum the entire time.

Then we fell back onto the bed with a girl on either side of me, each stroking my cock and balls. In a surprisingly few minutes I was hard once more and shortly after, the entire scene was repeated with Kristie under me and Katie fingering my ass with abandon.

As we lay recovering a second time one of the twins looked at the other and said, simply, "eight?"

The other nodded and responded, "Maybe even eight and a half. Remarkable."

I had the feeling I had just been rated, but if they rated like I did, eight out of ten for the first time was exceptional. Personally I would have given them a nine or more, but I also had never been had by two girls at once, so I couldn't really compare. My guess was confirmed when one of them said, "Don't get us wrong. We don't do this all the time. In fact I think this is only the fourth time, but none of the others have rated over a five. You are definitely hot."