Double Vision Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't begin to be as hot as either one of you. And I still can't tell you apart."

They laughed and the one on the left said, "Let's tell him."

The other one nodded and said, "I'm Katie. Take a close look down here." She pushed against my head until I was once more between her legs, but this time I looked around a little. Besides the beautiful smooth skin - and I had been right: no tan lines - and the hairless mound, there was a small rose tatoo. This was only about a half inch across and was located on the inside of her right thigh, just below the crease, near her pussy lips. I kissed it gently.

Then Kristie said, "And I'm Kristie." She pushed my head in the direction of her crotch and I again looked at the perfect flesh. It looked identical, even another of the same tatoos which I also kissed, but then I noticed that Kristie's was on her LEFT thigh. She giggled and said, "We didn't want to forget which or us was which so we had them done in different places."

We snuggled some more and they talked a little more about themselves. Both of the twins loved sex. As they had said, they had traded off a couple of times with the same man and, also as they had said, had three other times had a threesome with some guy. They also admitted they sometimes enjoyed each other, but neither had ever tried with any other woman. "We're not in the least bit gay, but with each other it's sort of like masturbation," Kristie said. "Maybe we'll give you a demonstration later, if you'd like." (If I'd like?!? She had to be kidding.)

After a while we stood and I said something about clearing the dishes out of the way. I picked up my clothes and their shorts and started to hand them over. I guessed their shirts were inside somewhere and sort of hoped they'd leave them off. As I handed Katie the shorts she said, "If you don't mind, we'll stay like this. Then we can wash all of our clothes at once."

"If I don't mind! You may remain nude around me whenever you want. Or maybe even if you don't want."

Kristie looked around. "Oh, are you into making girls do things they don't want?" she asked.

I felt a little embarrassed and managed to stammer, "Of course not. I'd never make anyone do something they didn't want to." The problem was they had hit a little close to the mark. I really didn't make anyone do something she didn't want to, but I liked bondage and discipline games with a willing partner. In fact, the previous summer I had brought one girl up here for a week and we had played BDSM games the entire time. I even had some of the toys still stored in the closet.

Katie looked over at me. "We didn't really mean 'make.' But sometimes it's fun to pretend you're being 'made to do something.'"

"Or," Kristie added, "pretending to get what you have coming for doing something." The two girls gave a knowing glance at each other and, still naked, started to carry the dishes into the kitchen.

We stacked the dishes in the sink and then the two women started asking about what I did up hers besides "ravishing young women."

I talked a little about the research paper on which I was working and they wanted to see where I worked so I led them into a front room I used as a study. There really wasn't much to see except a desk with a laptop and a cell phone sitting on it and a stack of notebooks. But I had decorated the room over the last three years in line with my work. On the walls hung a collection of a couple of swords, several daggers, a mace and a couple of pieces of armor. There were some pictures of castles from Europe and some interior shots of weapons rooms, what would now be called a war planning room, and a couple of dungeons. Near the pictures of the dungeons I had hung an old reproduction pair of medieval manacles, a chastity belt, and a cat of nine tails. This later was actually one I had purchased and used in my BDSM games, but it seemed to go with the other objects so I had hung it there.

The girls looked around the room and seemed to hesitate when they reached the dungeon display. Again glances were exchanged and I had the feeling they spoke a language totally unknown to me. Katie turned towards me and said in a teasing voice, "Is this the dungeon where you torture beautiful young women before ravishing them?"

And Kristie immediately followed this with, "If so, we think we've been cheated. You ravished us without the torture."

I wasn't sure what this was all about. Were they trying to tell me they also played those games or were they just bantering about my decorations? "I told you I never did anything to anyone if they didn't want it. And that includes young women."

"Suppose," Kristie said, "the young woman wants to be tortured?"

I held my breath. After what seemed ten minutes, I finally said, "Even if she wanted it I'd never do anything that would really hurt someone. And I think torture would class as really hurting, don't you?"

"That depends on what you mean by 'torture'," Katie answered.

"Yes," Kristie said, "torture doesn't always have to do any real damage."

All of us were breathing a little fast now. Finally I looked from one twin to the other and said, "If a young woman really likes getting her ass whipped or some such, I certainly wouldn't mind." Than after another long pause, "Would either of you like that? Are you into those games?"

Now the barriers seemed to come down. Katie answered for them. "We do like spanking games. Bondage and paddles, straps and so on. Nothing that would do any real damage. No scars or blood or anything. Do you play those games, too?"

"Yes, I like them. As long as no one gets really hurt or even wants to be really hurt. But I'm not really into that lifestyle. No slaves or anything."

"Neither are we. Not really into it. Are you," Kristie inquired, "a top?"

"Usually, but sometimes I like to be on the receiving end. Actually there have only been two or three women with whom I've played them. What about you two?"

"Sometimes we play with each other and then we switch off. We've only played with one guy and then only with one of us at a time." She gave her sister another glance, then she turned back to me. "Would you like to 'torture' us and then ravish us some more?"

What an offer! "I think I'd like that. But then you might not feel like hiking tomorrow. Would you like to stay a little longer? Maybe a few days?"

Both girls smiled. Katie said, "We're not on any schedule. Would you keep us captive and torture us? Maybe keep us naked and tied up a lot."

Hardly able to speak, I managed to get out, "Certainly. Female captives should always be naked and usually in bondage. Makes them more available. Would you like that?"

Kristie answered, "As long as we can call a halt if we want to."

"Of course. You know about safe words?" Both girls nodded. "Very well. I use 'red flag' to mean stop now and 'yellow flag' to mean go a little easier. OK?" Again both nodded.

"You say you have played together. I may use one of you to punish the other sometimes. And maybe sometime I'll even let you have a go at me also. How does that sound?"

Another of those glances. These two said more with a half second of eye contact than most people did in ten minutes of talking. "All right, Sir," Kristie said. "We would love to be your captives for a few days." She crossed her wrists behind her back a split second before her sister followed suit.

Katie said, "Our bodies are yours to use, Sir." I hoped my blood pressure could take the next few days.

I stood looking at these two desirable nymphs for several seconds and then finally came back to the present. "All right. Let's go into the other room and see what toys I might have up here." I indicated the direction of my bedroom and the two girls started along, still holding their wrists behind them. I followed, lost in the delightful view of two pairs of tight buttocks swinging along ahead of me.

Inside my room I headed over to a large storage closet while the girls stood to one side. As I was digging out the box of toys left over from last summer I said, "Remember. If at any time you don't like something or want me to stop, just say so. It doesn't turn me on unless it turns you on, too." They nodded their agreement.

I finally found the box and turned to place it on the bed. When I had brought Suzanne up here last summer I had gone a little overboard on buying things. That week was the first time I had played these games for more than a night, or at most a weekend, at a time and I guess I over anticipated what we could do in a week. Anyway we never got around to using quite everything. I started placing the contents on the bed and the three of us looked over them.

Fortunately I had had some idea last year of finding some way to tie Suzanne and myself together and, to that end, had purchased two sets of wrist and ankle cuffs. That never happened, but now it looked as if I would find use for both sets. I had a number of short lengths of chain and a bunch of harness snaps, a lot of soft rope, and several leather belts. There was a set of handcuffs, but we had rapidly found that these tended to bruise more than we liked. There was a wide leather strap, rather like an old fashioned razor strop. I had two more multi-tail whips besides the cat on the wall in my study: one with ten inch tails and another with inch wide, soft lashes about two feet long. There was also a long and a short riding crop.

I set a stack of six paddles out. There was a story with these, but I didn't know it all. What had happened is that one day after my lecture I had found a paper bag left in the room. When I looked inside I found two of the long and narrow wood paddles with the school name - hazing paddles for the Greeks. There were two more, the same three inches by eighteen inches long, but with half inch holes drilled all over them. I also found a rubber covered ping pong paddle and a foot and a half by three inch leather paddle. This last was nearly three eights of an inch thick and seemed to have a thin, flexible metal core - a very serious paddle. I suspected these were to be used for one of the Greek initiations and in the next class made an announcement that someone had left a paper bag of "items" and could claim them. No one ever did, perhaps because physical hazing is forbidden on our campus, even though everyone knows it still goes on. When no one had asked for them by the end of the semester I added them to my own personal collection.

In addition to the binding devices and the whips and paddles I had several vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, and three different kinds of nipple clamps. There were a few more small things and when I had them all spread out on the bed, the twins were looking at them like the proverbial "kids in a candy store." But these kids were going to be eaten as well as doing the eating.

"Like what you see?" I asked.

They exchanged another quick glance and then one said, "I think the next few days are going to be a lot of fun, Sir." The same thought had been in my mind and was clearly shown by the state of my hard cock.

I gave each of them a set of wrist and ankle cuffs and helped them put them on. These were sturdy leather, well padded, will metal D rings attached. Before we started anything else we stopped for a couple of minutes and discussed ground rules. We went over the safewords again to make sure they were really understood. We already had the idea that none of us was into any real damage and I had made it clear that I wouldn't participate in any of that stuff even if they did want it. We found that we were all pretty much in agreement about what we did want: bondage, some pain, but no broken skin or serious bruises. I also told them that I found humiliation a turn off and they looked a little relieved. I don't care for gags and told them I'd rather hear them scream. They grinned and shivered delightedly at this and said that in general they didn't like gags either. I asked if there were things they wanted to avoid sexually and they told me a few they had heard about but of which they wanted no part, none of which interested me anyway. But for the most part they were willing - very willing - for most sex: oral, vaginal, and anal.

I picked up several of the toys and said, "Why don't we go back out to the porch to play?" The porch on my place is quite large: about thirty five feet wide and fifteen deep. It has one wall against the back of the house and one end wall is also wood. The other two are fully screened and it is located on the back of the house. The house itself is set well off the road so even the front is isolated: the back porch is even more so. Nothing visible except woods and mountains. The house is log construction and the porch is made with exposed log beams and a slanted shed roof. As I said, in hot weather like this I slept out there and in addition to the small round table we had used for supper there was a long picnic type table with benches and several chairs of mixed types.

I clipped the twins' wrists together behind their backs, taking the opportunity to stroke ass cheeks and breasts and to gently pinch some nipples. Both of them were already aroused and reacted favorably to this.

When we arrived back on the porch I looked around deciding where to begin. My stiff cock had its own idea about how to begin, but I wanted this play to last a long time. I knew it would be even hotter if I could wait and overrode my initial impulse to rape either or both of these lovely creatures in any and all holes.

The story of the old bull and the young bull popped into my mind. It's an old story but in case you haven't heard it, it goes like this: The two bulls were standing on a hill and looking down at a herd of young heifers. "Let's run down there and have a couple of those nice things," the young bull said. "No," the old bull replied. "Let's walk down there and have them all."

So, anyway, I wanted to take my time. I took a couple of short pieces of chain and fastened each to one of the exposed log beams at two places about four feet apart. Then I led a twin over to each and reclipped her hands in front and raised them to attach to the hanging chain. The two girls were now standing with their hands high above their heads, not stretched, but with only a little slack. They were facing each other and I could see both appeared to be nearly as excited as I was myself.

I moved a straight chair over to a point between them but back about three feet, the point of an isosceles triangle. I looked over the toys I had brought out and selected one of the frat paddles and the ping pong paddle. I stood, holding the frat paddle, looking from one twin to the other. I tapped the paddle against my hand and said, "All those times you traded off and the boys didn't know which of you they were with. I think maybe you should be spanked for that."

I moved to the twin on my left. I pushed her feet apart and looked between her thighs. The rose was on the right leg. "Ah, Katie. I think you can be first this time." I unfastened her cuffs from the hanging chain and then refastened her wrists together behind her back. I moved over to the chair, beautiful twin in tow, and stood in front of it. Before sitting down I pulled Katie against me and kissed her deeply, pressing our naked bodies together, squashing her full breasts against my chest. Both of us worked at that kiss and when we finally broke apart, a little short of breath, I sat down and moved Katie around to my right. I helped her to lie across my lap, my hand stroking her ass, my hard cock pressing up against her. As I stroked she wiggled and settled herself against me.

I used my right leg to trap both of her legs and let my hand rest against the taut globes of her ass. Then I raised my hand and brought it down just hard enough to feel a small sting. Katie sucked in her breath, but didn't cry out. I repeated the blow a little harder. By the sixth stroke I was getting small sounds from her, but it was also obvious she was becoming even more turned on.

A pink color was beginning to spread across her smooth rear and I decided it was time to introduce a new instrument. I picked up the frat paddle from where I had placed it on the floor next to the chair. The first contact of the smooth hardwood with her warm bottom sounded like a shot. Katie jerked and her legs tensed against mine. A small cry escaped her lips. A second blow brought a louder cry and left a red stripe across her pink skin. The fifth resulted in a loud cry and I had to really hold her legs tightly to keep her on my lap, but she never gave any indication of wanting me to stop. I noticed that tears were beginning to run down her face and when I ran my hand over her abused rear I could feel the heat.

I gave her a total of seven strokes and then switched to the rough rubber surfaced ping pong paddle. When I applied this to her already sore bottom, she cried out at the first stroke. I gave her seven, all hard and each bringing tears and a cry. At last I stopped and began to gently stroke her hot posterior. I let my fingers trail between her legs and up the crack of her ass. She was soaked! And she could hardly keep still, wiggling against me constantly.

I picked up a tube of lubricant I had placed next to the chair and began to apply some to my finger and her tight rear hole. As I began to penetrate her rosebud and work the slick substance around the inside, she sighed and pushed back against my finger. I knew she had said she had had anal sex before, but she felt unbelievably tight back there. For several minutes I played with her rear passage, finally removing my finger and placing the end of a small butt plug against the tiny opening. I began to press the device into her and I could feel her muscles relax - she had good control over them and obviously was no stranger to rear penetration. Still, I had to spend a couple of minutes loosening her up, pressing the plug forward until I felt she was about to stop me and then allowing it to retreat only to push farther the next time. Finally I gave one long, steady push and the bulge popped inside her tight ring of muscle as she let out a small yelp.

Katie let out her breath with a sigh and I asked, "Like that?"

"I love that," she replied. "But I still need more."

"You'll get more - but not just yet." She moaned in frustration as I stood her up again. I moved her back over to the dangling chain and said, "Now you get to watch your sister."

After fastening her wrist cuffs to the chain once again I went over and lowered Kristie's hands. I fastened them together behind her back and moved her over to the chair.

Things went pretty much the same way as they had with Katie. I kissed her and placed her across my lap. After warming her up with my hand I switched to the frat paddle and then later to the ping pong paddle. The only real difference was that Kristie was more aroused to begin with, having watched her twin receive her treatment. She couldn't hold still and constantly rubbed herself against me, almost making me cut short a little bit. But somehow I managed. I also noticed that Katie was a lot more turned on now and couldn't hold still below her chain. She was constantly squirming, clinching and unclinching her buttocks around the plug and trying to squeeze her legs together.

When I finally had a similar plug ensconced in Kristie's ass, I returned her to her own chain. Then I spent twenty minutes teasing and feeling up both of them. I sucked on all four of those hard nipples, fingered both pussies, licked and kissed an awful lot of beautiful, smooth skin. I knelt in front of each and used my tongue to excite them, finally bringing an orgasm to each as I sucked hard on her clit.

Then once again I lowered their arms and repositioned them behind their backs. I moved a padded lounge chair over and lay down in a half sitting position. "Now it's your turn." I said to them. "I want the two of you to stimulate me, but don't let me come yet."