Double Vision Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what I was asking. One twin knelt on each side of me and they began to use their tongues. In less than a minute I was ready to shoot my load, but they could sense just when to stop and let me cool off. Even with their hands bound behind them, they both seemed to have perfect control over their actions and worked together as if each move had been rehearsed a dozen times. They gave an entirely new meaning to the word teamwork.

They brought me to the brink over and over for nearly thirty minutes. The sun had set and it was getting dark but there was still enough light to see their lovely bodies. They continued to lick and suck me: running their tongues in unison up and down my rock hard shaft; each sucking one of my balls into her warm, wet mouth simultaneously; even one of them using her tongue to tease the sensitive skin between my anus and balls while the other flicked the tip of her pointed tongue into the small opening on the tip of my cock.

Finally on one of the synchronized tongue trips up my overheated member I could stand it no longer and began to convulse, spurting load after load in a series of spasms. Even here the two worked together, Katie catching and swallowing one spurt and Kristie the next and then alternating again and again.

I dropped back on the longue exhausted and it was a minute or so before I could sit up. I looked at the two girls, still kneeling beside me and smiling at each other. Small trails of my juices dribbled from the edges of each of their mouths. "You have come on your faces," I finally managed to say, sounding somewhat stupid even to myself.

The two looked at me and then at each other. Together they said, "Oh." and then leaned forward across my crotch and began to lick my juices from each other's face. This continued until both faces were clean and then they came together in an open mouth kiss while I watched their tongues busy exploring the other's mouth. I found myself already half hard again. These two were incredible!

When at last they broke the kiss, both were a little short of breath as was I - and I hadn't even been doing anything except watching. Kristie leaned forward and whispered into Katie's ear. I guess they couldn't say everything with just eye contact. Then Katie turned towards me and said, "I know we weren't supposed to make you come. We're sorry." I started to say something - I can't remember exactly what, but I certainly wasn't going to complain about it - when Katie went on, "Maybe you should punish us for it."

My cock got a little more hard. I put on a somewhat stern look - How stern can you be, totally naked, and having just experienced what I had - but I tried to look stern and said, "Perhaps you're right." I managed to stand and then picked up the cat with the wide, soft tails. I turned to the two girls and said, "Stand up."

They stood and then looked at the instrument in my hands and shivered in what I took to be delighted anticipation. I led them over to one of the chains and unfastened Katie's wrists. I fastened them together in front of her and then pulled them high over her head, stretching her onto her toes, and clipped them to the chain. Next I loosened Kristie's wrists and clipped them together in front of her also. I moved her to face Katie and pulled her up on tip toe also, clipping her wrists to the same link as Katie's.

I stood back and looked. The two beautiful women were both stretched taut, front to front, their breasts pressing together, their thighs and legs meeting along their length, and their mouths almost touching. Definitely a lovely and extremely sexy sight. The only problem was that it was beginning to get dark and I couldn't see them as well as I wanted. I thought about turning on the lights, but somehow that seemed like it might break the mood. Instead I moved several candles over and lit them. Now the golden light washed their equally golden skin which seemed to glow with an almost oiled radiance.

I moved over alongside them, carrying my whip, and let my hands begin to explore, sliding between them in the front, cupping and squeezing buttocks in the back, sliding and teasing everywhere. Several times I tapped on the flared surface of the plugs embedded in their asses and was rewarded with aroused trembling. I let the soft leather tails slowly drag across their skin, across their shoulders and bottoms, up between their squeezed breasts, between their legs. I could see moisture running down their legs and I could tell they were in a very high state of arousal.

Finally I stood back and suddenly brought the lashes across a defenseless bottom in a hard snap. One twin cried out and the other also reacted as if the blow had been to her. As I began to whip them, I found this was frequently true. They were so attuned to each other they really did feel each other's pain - and each other's arousal. As the beating continued with more and harder strokes, their arousal continued to climb. Occasionally tongues would dart out for a quick lick or kiss and they rubbed and pressed against each other even harder.

Then the strokes became hard enough to really sting and each brought a cry, sometimes one from the other sister as well. They were obviously reacting to each other's strokes as well as their own. I continued to increase the severity of the lashing to try to push them a little harder. At last I reached a level where most strokes brought screams instead of just cries, but there was never even a hint at one of the safewords. After a particularly hard series of lashes, Katie began to convulse into orgasm and within only a second or two her sister also started.

I continued to whip them as they strained through a long - and loud - climax and then began to ease the severity of the blows as they started to filter back down to earth. At last I stopped applying the cat and moved up to embrace the two of them where they were suspended together. They both turned and kissed me and we clung together for a minute or two before I began to release them.

As we stood there, my arms around each of them and my hand tapping against the base of the plugs, Katie said, "That was hot, Dave." She looked at her twin. "Ten?"

Kristie nodded back. "Maybe ten and a half." Then she looked at me. "But I hope you're not finished with us yet."

"I am definitely not finished yet," I replied. "In fact, you shouldn't count on getting much sleep tonight at all."

The two of them glanced at each other and smiled. "I hope not," they said, almost together.