Double Vision Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
154 Followers

"That was amazing," she enthused, "that was the best. But I still need to finish you."

Daniella hopped off my face and knelt between my legs. Now she reinserted her finger in my ass and worked it in deeply as she sucked my cock with determination. She was trying to get the whole thing in her little mouth and was just about there. She looked up at me and pressed her finger as far as she could while forcing my cock all the way into her throat. I spewed a load of cum and she kept sucking me until I stopped cumming.

Daniella pulled her finger out of me and popped her mouth off my cock. The she tilted her head back and swallowed. I couldn't believe it and pulled her to me in a sweaty embrace.

"You know what?" she asked me.

"You want to take another shower?" I guessed.

"That's exactly it," Daniella replied.

We stumbled to the door and pulled it open to encounter a startled and embarrassed Jennifer in the hall, wearing just a bra and panties, pulling her panties up from around her knees.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry you guys," she exclaimed in distress and ran into her room.

Daniella and I looked at each other, fully understanding that her roommate was not only listening outside the door but was getting herself off while doing so. Daniella whisked me into the bathroom, "are you mad at her" she asked me.

"No, I feel bad for her. She must be so embarrassed," I answered.

"After we shower, I'll go talk to her and tell her it's alright," said Daniella.

While I recuperated in Daniella's bed, she put on a robe and went to talk to Jennifer. I thought about the amazing sex we'd just had and was also turned on by Jennifer's voyeurism. After about fifteen minutes, Daniella returned and related her conversation with her roommate. Of course she'd been mortified and extremely apologetic. She'd also confessed that she was a virgin and hadn't even kissed a guy. She had listened in out of curiosity and then found herself incredibly turned on. She really wants to get some sexual experience but feels totally ignorant and inadequate.

"Maybe we should just invite her watch us if she really wants to learn about it," I said, half-jokingly.

Daniella looked at me thoughtfully for a moment then said, "What do you think about practicing a few things with her?"

My jaw dropped and Daniella quickly back-tracked, "or maybe I could just talk to her, after all, I'm already making you service my sister."

"I didn't say no, Dee," I put in. "It just hadn't occurred to me."

"But I bet you would like to get your hands on that ass, huh?" she teased.

"Did you already talk to her about it?" I asked.

"Sorry Dio, I should have asked you first but I kind of offered you to her as a kind of trainer," Daniella informed me with a shamefaced look.

"You're amazing," I said laughing. "You're the best..."—I stopped myself just before saying 'girlfriend'—"lover a guy could ever have. I'll do anything you ask me."

"Dio?" she began, "did you almost say 'girlfriend'?"

"Yeah," I admitted. "So much for taking things slowly."

"I've been hurt before so I started out cautious," Daniella explained. "I know the sex is great, but how do you feel about me otherwise?"

"Dee, I'm head-over-heels for you, and I'm really sorry for screwing up with Darolyn, but I don't have a single hesitation about you," I told her.

Daniella considered, then said, "well, I guess you can call me your girlfriend then," and jumped on top of me with a whoop.

The next day Matt remarked on my overnight absence and eventually got the whole story out of me. Matt shook his head and said, "dude, let me get this straight, all of a sudden you've got a gorgeous girlfriend and she wants you to service her twin sister and her roommate?"

"It sounds complicated, huh?" I responded. "I just hope things don't get weird."

"They're already weird, Dio," he said, "but I'd take that kind of weirdness any day."

"Believe me, I'm happy about it," I explained. "I'm just afraid I'll screw it up somehow and I don't want to lose Daniella."

"Well, if you end up with any extra hot women on your hands..." Matt rejoined with a laugh, "I guess I'd make the sacrifice to pick up the slack."

Friday night I had a dinner date with Daniella at a family run Italian place, the kind with booth seats make of red fake leather. It felt like a normal date with just the two of us and I forgot about the complications and the drama we had already experienced in our short time together. After a couple of glasses of wine, Daniella was tipsy. Kicking off her sandals, she ran a foot up my leg and massaged my cock under the table, her action fortunately hidden by the checkered tablecloth. Once I was hard, she scooted over next to me and gave me a kiss.

"You know," she said, "what you did with your tongue and finger was pretty amazing. Have you ever put your cock in there?"

"A year ago," I answered, "I hooked up with a girl who hinted that she wanted it but I was too chicken. I didn't know what to do. But since then I've wondered what it would be like. The idea excites me a lot. But no, I haven't done it but I want to try. With you."

"I'm kind of afraid it will hurt," Daniella said, "but I've been thinking about it. The fact that it's so naughty kind of gets to me and the way you made me feel last night makes me want it. It's like an itch I just have to scratch."

"If you're serious, we should pick up some lubricant at the all night pharmacy, it's right down the block," I said.

"Okay, but I better finish off this wine," Daniella said. "I need to get my courage up."

Back at her room, we undressed and made out on Daniella's bed by candlelight. Holding, touching and kissing her body was simply amazing but of course I was excited to do more. Suddenly, Daniella got on all fours, waving her beautiful ass at me. I grabbed the lubricant and put some on my finger before touching her little butt hole. Daniella moaned as I slowing worked a finger inside her, using my other hand to rub her pussy and clit.

"I want to try two fingers now," I said.

"Do it," moaned Daniella.

The sight of her dark, glowing ass, so compact and perfectly rounded was incendiary to my libido. The thought that this sweet, beautiful young woman was going to give me her ass to fuck seemed too good to be true. As I worked two fingers in her ass, Daniella inhaled sharply and began to utter high pitched moans. "It doesn't hurt," she told me. "Try putting your cock in there. And don't bother with a condom."

I slathered lube on my cock and placed the head against the opening of her ass. In my first two attempts I failed to penetrate her tight opening. I was afraid of hurting her.

"I won't break," Daniella encouraged me, "try again and just do it."

I held my cock firmly and pushed the head hard into her asshole and suddenly her ring opened up and the head of my cock popped into Daniella's little ass as she inhaled sharply. I held still for a moment then Daniella began to slowly push her ass back onto my cock. I let her go at her own pace and soon she had half my cock in her ass.

"It's so full," she sighed. "So intense."

I caressed her perfect ass and gently pushed my cock in and out of her as she moaned, gradually working my whole cock inside. Daniella was breathing heavily and uttering bird-like sighs. The tightness felt incredible on my cock while the thought of what we were doing and the sight of Daniella's little body swallowing my cock in her tightest orifice had me on the brink of my own orgasm.

"Fuck me harder," Daniella implored.

As I picked up the pace and fucked her ass forcefully Daniella cried out: I'm cumming!"

I let go and spurted my load into her ass as it clenched my cock like nothing I'd ever felt. We showered off afterwards and held each other's naked body until we fell asleep.

Artist1
Artist1
154 Followers
12