Double Vision Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure what she meant by "help" but I knew where I left off. I moved behind the bound Kristie and slowly slid my cock into her soaked pussy. Katie moved over and knelt on the grass beside us. With one hand she reached between my legs to cup my balls and with the other she began to rub my ass. After a couple of minutes of this, Kristie managed to gasp between rapid breaths, "My ass, Dave. Fuck my ass."

I could hardly believe that invitation. The twins had two of the most beautiful asses I had ever seen and Kristie's, stretched tightly and radiating heat from its pink surface, was one of the most inviting sights I had ever witnessed. As if any more was needed, Katie moved her hand from my balls and grasped my cock, pulling it from Kristie's slit and pushing the head against her twin's tiny rosebud.

Although I was wet with their juices, I asked Katie for the tube of lube from the pile of toys I had brought out. She didn't hand it to me as I expected. Instead she squeezed some onto her hand and proceeded to slick my cock and use her fingers to push some inside her sister's tight rear. Then Katie took hold of my shaft again and pushed it against Kristie's back door. I knew this wasn't a first time for Kristie but her rear hole was so small and tight that it felt like it. I pushed hard against her and gradually forced the head of my cock inside her tight rear. There I stopped for some time and let her adjust to the intrusion. When I felt her ring of muscle relax a little I pressed in again for a short ways and then let myself pull back slightly. I continued to proceed in this manner until finally my entire shaft was buried to the hilt in Kristie's delectable bottom.

While this had been going on Kristie wasn't inactive. A couple of times she had cried out or groaned as she was stretched but mostly she was trying to push back to get me deeper. Of course she could hardly move, tied as she was, but she used her muscles to clutch at my cock whenever it started to withdraw as well as vocally encouraging me. And her sister wasn't sitting idly by either. When I had started to push inside Kristie's rear, Katie had knelt down on the grass and begun to play with my balls. Sometime between then and when I found myself pressed all the way in against Kristie's hot and red ass, Katie had managed to squirm around underneath us so she could begin licking at my balls and the sensitive area behind them. She started using one of her hands to play with my anus and tickle along between it and my balls while her other hand appeared to be occupied between her own legs.

Kristie began to encourage me to move. Not that I needed much encouragement, but a sexy "Fuck me, Dave. Fuck my ass hard," did tend to drive me on a little more. Despite being experienced at anal sex, Kristie felt incredibly tight. She seemed to have tremendous control of her muscles back there and I could feel her squeezing pressure almost rippling along my length as I thrust in and out. Between this amazing stimulation and her twin's attention to my sensitive regions, it wasn't surprising that I didn't last a long time. In little more than a minute I was spurting my hot fluids into her bowels and Kristie was clutching my member and beginning to convulse in her own orgasm. As I shot my last into that hot, tight tunnel I felt Katie squeeze my balls almost, but not quite, too hard, and start into her own climax.

I stayed with my cock buried deeply within Kristie's rear for a minute or two while our breathing began to return to normal. When I felt myself beginning to shrink, I pulled free and leaned over and kissed her back, running my tongue down her bound form and along the crack of her ass, tasting my own juices which had begun to seep out. As I stood back up Katie, who had been watching, put her arms around me, and tasted my juices, this time mingled with Kristie's, as Katie's tongue began to explore my mouth. When we broke apart I released Kristie and she gave me a kiss which was twin to her own twin's kiss.

With an arm around each naked twin, I went back inside where we shared a quick shower and dried each other before heading back outside to the lawn. It was a warm day and the girls wanted to lie in the sun a little, so I picked up some beach towels on the way. When we got to a sunny spot on the grass I spread the towels, but before we could lie down Katie said, "Since we're supposed to be punishing Kristie I think she should be tied down, don't you, Dave?"

I hadn't planned on that but Kristie didn't object so I got four of the tent stakes and soon had her stretched spread eagled on her back, arms and legs tied to the stakes. Katie produced some sun screen and helped me spread it over her squirming sister and then had me spread some all over her, a task to which I didn't have any objection. Then she insisted on returning the favor, rubbing the slick lotion all over me. The three of us stretched out side by side with me occasionally teasing Kristie so I could keep her aroused, but not enough to come. Sometimes this teasing seemed to involve Katie and me playing together while Kristie could see but not do anything. It was no surprise that Kristie wasn't the only one kept aroused.

After a half hour of this I moved between Kristie's legs and began to feast on her hot pussy. At first Katie moved beside us to watch and let her hands roam over me. Then suddenly Katie stood up and said, "I'll be right back," and headed into the house. I continued with what I was doing - it would have taken a lot to get me to stop.

My tongue licked its way back and forth across her bare pubes and up and down her soaked slit. Her clit was protruding and received more than its share of attention until soon Kristie was arching herself against my mouth, straining against her bonds, and crying out loudly as she came. But I didn't stop. I continued my assault on her now supersensitive flesh and very soon had her crying out in a second climax.

I started to bring her to a third when her sister reappeared. I glanced up and was surprised to see what Katie was now holding. The object in her hand was a large, plastic dildo. It was, in fact, a double dildo. Suzanne had brought it along last year with the idea of either using one end in each of her openings. Or, she had said, it had other uses and showed me a harness arrangement which allowed one end to reside in her vagina and the other to stick out like a male member. She explained she thought it might be interesting to try in on my rear some time and see how she liked that side of things. I was never sure about that and we never got around to trying it anyway, but it and the harness were still in the box of toys. Now Katie was holding the shaft in her hand. One end looked wet and I guessed she had had it inside herself, but now she held it out as she approached her sister. It was obvious what Katie had in mind and I moved back to allow her to do it. She knelt between her sister's legs and leaned forward to bury the end of the eight inch plastic cock between Kristie's swollen pussy lips and began to move it in and out.

I had never actually seen two women make love before, and I wasn't really seeing that now. This was more like Katie helping her sister masturbate, but still the sight of one beautiful girl using the phallus on the other was unlike anything I had witnessed before. I had seen a few video clips from the net, but that's a long, long way from the real thing. Or, in this case, maybe the unreal thing. Here were two beautiful women and each looked like a mirror image of the other. It was incredible! Katie began to thrust the shaft deeply into her sister as Kristie started to arch her hips to sink the intruder even farther. This was definitely a show more erotic than any I had ever imagined.

I watched for several minutes as they strained against each other. My hand was stroking my cock which was fully hard again and I suddenly realized I didn't have to just watch. I moved beside them and knelt next to their heads. Then, touching Katie's back to get get her attention, I placed my cock between the two beautiful sets of lips. Both immediately got the idea and began to lick my shaft. If you've never had a blow job given by two beautiful women who work together, thinking identically, cooperating perfectly - well, it's unlikely you have, and there's no way to really describe it. Suffice it to say that there is nothing I know of to exactly compare.

They carried on for several minutes, both expertly working my cock as Katie continued to thrust the shaft hard against her sister's pussy, driving the dual headed dildo deeply into her, while fingering herself with her other hand. All three of us rose higher and higher and finally I could take it no longer. Crying out a warning, I began to come. The two doubled their efforts, each licking and trying to catch my juices while still continuing their other play. As I began to come down I pulled my sensitive member back from the overpowering stimulation, but the two girls continued to struggle towards their own climaxes. In less than another minute they began to come and even their orgasms were nearly mirror images of each other.

Afterwards we untied Kristie and all three of us lay there, nearly exhausted, for another hour. There was a little feeling and kissing, but that was all. At last the girls decided that they had probably had enough sun for one time. We went back inside to see what we could find for lunch and came up with some sandwiches, vegetables and dip and took everything back out to the porch.

I had found that up here I had nearly total privacy. It was really unusual if I saw even one person up here during the entire summer and the twins were the first people I had seen this year at all. The only time I encountered anyone was when I went into town. So I had no problem with occasionally lying around nude, but usually I only did this when I was sunbathing or reading or such. I had never eaten meals naked or any other casual activities. But since dinner the last night none of the three of us had been dressed at all. The twins seemed totally uninhibited and unselfconscious and I had adapted to it pretty quickly myself. Of course I hadn't stopped thinking about sex for three seconds straight. Now none of us even thought about putting on any clothes just to eat lunch.

We had eaten the sandwiches and started to nibble a couple of the small carrots when Katie leaned over and whispered something to Kristie. Ah, they did have to speak to tell each other some things, at least sometimes. Kristie nodded and both of them turned to look at me. Then they stood and moved over to the mattress where they lay down on their backs. Katie had carried over the carton of dip and Kristie had picked up a small plate of carrots and celery sticks. Now I watched fascinated as Kristie placed a line of the vegetables sticking part way into Katie's slit and then another row into her own. Katie then took the carton of dip and dumped a small pool into her twin's naval and another into her own. Then she said, "Would you like a snack, Dave?"

These two must have been trying to blow my mind and were nearly succeeding. Grinning like an idiot I moved over beside them and spent the next twenty minutes in the sexiest lunch I had ever experienced. Of course I didn't limit it to just dipping and eating carrots. I withdrew some of the sticks with my mouth and held them there while I swirled them around in the dip and then, still holding them in my mouth, fed first one twin and then the other. I licked up any stray drips and made very sure the skin where the drips had fallen was really, really clean. I dipped the end of my - surprise - hard cock into the pools and presented it to be licked clean. And of course when all the food and dip was gone I used my tongue to make sure the "dishes" were properly washed.

After we finished lunch we took a quick shower and then napped on the porch for an hour or so. Then Katie informed me it was her turn to be "properly punished." Kristie added her enthusiastic agreement and we put the cuffs on her sister before taking her back outside to the padded rail. Katie was soon bent over the bar, wrists and ankles tightly anchored, and already dripping. Without waiting for me Kristie picked up the cat and laid a half dozen lashes across her sister's stretched bottom. Watching one of these girls whip the other was almost as exciting as doing it myself. Almost, but not quite, so I took the cat and began to work over my sexy captive. As I had done earlier with Kristie I whipped her ass until it was a bright pink and then began to lash her everywhere else. Katie was crying out and tears were running down her face (up her face in that position?), but she was definitely becoming even more aroused.

Kristie held up a pair of the nipple clamps for me to see. I smiled at her and nodded and she snapped one on each of Katies hard nubs. Then she picked up a small clothes pin. I didn't know what she planned to do with it but I nodded at her to go ahead. She ducked under her twin and I knelt down for a better view, letting my fingers stroke her hot rear and penetrate her tight ass while doing so. And then before I guessed what she was up to, Kristie let the clothes pin close over her twin's clit. Katie screamed at the sudden pain but made no attempt to get us to take it off. I had read about this kind of thing but had never used any kind of clamp of a woman's most sensitive organ, but I assumed the twins knew what they were doing.

In a half a minute the pain must have subsided somewhat, or Katie had become used to it, for she seemed to settle slightly. Kristie stood up and picked up the cat again. Handing it to me she said, "Now really whip her ass and then fuck her there." I didn't need a second invitation. I raised the wood handle and brought the thirty inch lashes down across Katie's stretched bottom in a hard, whistling blow. She cried out but wiggled her ass at me in open invitation for another. I gave it to her. And a dozen more besides. While I was doing this Kristie was down on the ground playing with the nipple clamps and clothes pin.

When I finally put down the cat and stepped back, Kristie picked up the tube of lube. Like Katie had done that morning, she rubbed the slick substance around and into her sister's anus, penetrating and lubricating the inside as well. Then she began to rub the slippery stuff over the head and shaft of my cock before guiding it to Katie's tight rear hole. I began to press inwards and found a total repeat of this morning. Katie was just as tight and just as eager. By the time I had made my way all the way inside, my pubic hair rubbing against her sore ass, Katie was extremely aroused and urging me onwards.

I began to move slowly out and back in again, each time speeding up slightly. After about a half dozen thrusts I felt Kristie's finger, still slick with the lube, begin to penetrate my own anus. Then when she withdrew it I suddenly felt something else begin to push against my own small opening. Kristie was now wearing the harness and trying to fuck me with that strap on dildo! Now I have had a few women use their fingers to play in my rectum before and I enjoyed it. I will even admit that a few times I have used a slim vibrator there when I was masturbating. But I had never been really fucked anally with anything except, like I said, a finger. Last summer I had been unsure about Suzanne using that thing on me and I didn't know now if I wanted this or not. The dildo I had seen earlier had looked rather large and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to take it up my rear without overwhelming pain. But, on the other hand, the idea of the lovely Kristie fucking my ass while I fucked her sister's, her long legs and bare pubes pushing against me as I drove my cock into Katie's tight tunnel... Well that was more than I could resist. I decided I'd risk the pain.

I began to press forward into Katie again and said, "Yes. Just go a little easy, but fuck my ass." Kristie leanded forward and kissed my back in response and continued her slow pressure, driving the plastic shaft into my virgin - well, nearly virgin - bottom. Kristie took it easy and soon I found myself opening to her, my muscles relaxing and actually welcoming the intruder. In fact the sensation of that long shaft sliding into me was exciting me far more than I would have expected. That combined with the wonderful feeling of my cock forcing its way into Katie's tight hole was just unbelievable. After a couple of minutes I was relaxed enough that Kristie could begin thrusting deeply inside as I did the same thing to her twin. We soon set up a kind of rhythm, the three of us moving together. We continued until Katie started to come which set me off and I could feel myself begin to spurt into her. Kristie sensed it too and drove her plastic phallus into me as deeply as she could and held it there, her legs pressing against mine as mine were against her twin's.

When we finally began to come down Kristie slowly pulled herself away from me, leaving a strange empty feeling, even as I did the same for her sister. We untied Katie, hugged and kissed some, and then headed inside for another quick shower. I wasn't getting any clothing dirty lately but, at the rate we were using towels, I was soon going to need to do a load of laundry. After we had dried off, we all went back outside and spent another couple of hours lying in the sun, necking and playing.

Once again we fixed dinner and ate it out on the porch without bothering to dress. I didn't know how much time the twins had spent naked themselves, but this was the longest I had ever gone without clothing at a stretch. I was coming to find that I seemed to like the feeling. Of course, I couldn't tell if I would still like it without the beautiful company, also nude.

After dusk in the mountains the mosquitoes can get a little vicious, so when we finished eating we all stayed on the porch to talk. The twins asked about what I taught and my research. I asked them about their classes and future plans. Of course, a lot of the conversation seemed to be about sex. What a surprise. At one point I asked the girls how they got interested in BDSM sex.

"I think we just sort of grew into it," Katie said.

I looked a little confused at her answer and Kristie added, "When we were kids we were kind of tomboys. We played things like cops and robbers and pirates and spies. Real adventure stuff. And we read a lot of that kind of thing, too. A lot of the stories involved someone being held captive and sometimes being made to talk, so of course, we added that into our games."

"It seemed that a lot of the time when we played, someone got tied up," Katie continued. "And one time - I don't even remember when it started - one of use decided to make the other talk by tickling."

"This went on for quite a while. The victim would be tied to a tree or have her hands tied or whatever and the captor would tickle her. Then," Kristie said, "when we were about ten or twelve we started some paddling or switching in addition."

"By the time we discovered sex - well, at least masturbation - it just seemed a natural next step," Katie put in. "We told you we played with each other. Not really sex with each other, but some of the BDSM stuff. For us that's like masturbation. After all, it couldn't be incest since we're both girls. You did notice that, didn't you?"

I reached out with both hands and stroked a tit on each twin. "I definitely noticed," I said. "You are certainly both very female."

"Anyway," Kristie went on, "sometime after we started having real sex we each got a boyfriend to spank us and both of us found out we liked it. Now we find it's a nice variation, even if we can't find men to do it often enough."

"I wonder what's wrong with those men?" I murmured.